PDA

View Full Version : No WAY!!! Omg I can't even believe it!

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Omg, y'all, I am shaking so bad. I KNEW I was out this month because we dtd 5 days before o, and that's it. I had a crap sway this month but I don't even care. Look at this beauty:

Thank you so so so much to all the ladies who have been such an amazing support group. Oh, Lord, praying for a sticky pink bean.

ynwa
September 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Woooooo hooooo

Tiffani3
September 11th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Congratulations xx

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Thank you, ynwa! Just confirmed with a digital. The nausea has been so so bad the past couple of days and I thought I was getting sick. I still can't believe it!!!

The Anchor
September 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
WOOHOOOOOO! AWESOME news...CONGRATS!

jennaesue
September 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Congratulations! Wow, 5 days before O! That's crazy!

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Thank you so much, ladies! I am over the moon! Jennasue, it's totally crazy. I even looked up stats after people said I still might have a chance, and the odds were SO slim. I was already planning for next month. I still can't believe it!

Northern_Shutterbug
September 11th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Congratulations!

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I haven't even told DH yet. It's SO ridiculously early, and I'm nervous about jinxing things. I know that's silly, but that fear is still there.

mydream
September 11th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Fantastic! Congrats!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! I'm so flippin happy for you Shell!!!! Congrats on the pretty pink line. So glad you'll be with me in the due date thread. You've just made my day!!! Love you girl!!!!

dloui128
September 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
congratulations

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Love you too, 3m! When I caved and tested this morning, I thought, "3m would be so proud." LOL!

Thank you all!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 11th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Indeed I am Shell. This news is just so exciting. I really didn't want to move out of the 2ww without you and Beadin. We have to get her knocked up asap. The day started off a bit rocky, but you've changed all that. Grinning from ear to ear now. :bigsmile:

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Indeed I am Shell. This news is just so exciting. I really didn't want to move out of the 2ww without you and Beadin. We have to get her knocked up asap. The day started off a bit rocky, but you've changed all that. Grinning from ear to ear now. :bigsmile:

Oh, that just made me cry! I'm such a sap right now. :) I am praying that Beadin finally got her +OPK and is out there dtd right now. ;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
September 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM
She better be dtd. I think we need to start threatening people again. Look how many bfp's we had last month!!! I've slacked on the threats these past few weeks, but think I need to step it up a bit and really scare the pee out of women...and onto a stick. What do you think? This just might work...hahahah

jennaesue
September 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Thank you so much, ladies! I am over the moon! Jennasue, it's totally crazy. I even looked up stats after people said I still might have a chance, and the odds were SO slim. I was already planning for next month. I still can't believe it!

This gives me some hope - my dh is going on a business trip next week for the whole darn week. I am just starting cycles up again after breastfeeding and I'm not quite sure when I am due to O, but I am thinking there is a good chance it'll happen when he is gone. Maybe we'll have at it like rabbits before he leaves, lol!

Shellbelle
September 11th, 2012, 02:18 PM
This gives me some hope - my dh is going on a business trip next week for the whole darn week. I am just starting cycles up again after breastfeeding and I'm not quite sure when I am due to O, but I am thinking there is a good chance it'll happen when he is gone. Maybe we'll have at it like rabbits before he leaves, lol!

Good luck! I hope you can DTD up until the morning he leaves! :bigsmile:

BeadinMom
September 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Oh Shell!!! I am so incredibly HAPPY for you!!! How exciting!!! :)
What a sweet surprise :) :) :)

Wishing4Pink
September 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Woooohooooo, so happy for you shellbelle!!!! :bigsmile:

Lassie1982
September 11th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I haven't even told DH yet. It's SO ridiculously early, and I'm nervous about jinxing things. I know that's silly, but that fear is still there.

Congrats!!!!!! Im so happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

And its not silly at all, i feel exactly the same - i really hope it passes.....i am petrified of having a loss, and i know i need to get those thoughts out of my head because its not healthy, but because its taken so long to conceive its always there :( So don't feel bad - your not the only one!

Think about hugging your little bundle in 8 months time and hopefully the fears will fade away xo

wilma_five
September 12th, 2012, 07:15 AM
5 days before O......that's truly amazing. You must be over the moon!
Just wondering....are you sure of your O date? Did you use opk or temps?
Can I borrow your DH ;)

fish2012
September 12th, 2012, 07:39 AM
ahhhhhhh congrats again ;-0

hope to join you on the otherside too ;-S

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 08:49 AM

11dpo, fmu

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks everyone! Wilma, you can check out my chart (click on the fertility friend ticker in my signature). Temps say I o'd even later. The fertility monitor gave me a peak on cd 12, and that's when my cm ended as well. I really doubt it happened earlier than that, but for several days I was worried it was a false LH surge because my temps didn't rise.

skrimpy
September 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Congrats on your BFP!! I hope that's your little pink bean. My 1yo DD was a 5 day cutoff "surprise" for us <3

Rosie85
September 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Congratulations! Praying this one sticks!

auroara78
September 12th, 2012, 10:32 PM
huge congrats hunny..whoo hooo!

Shellbelle
September 12th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks so much, ladies!

Myloves
September 13th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Congrats!

NCBeachyGrl
September 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Huge congrats!!!! I love coming back from out of town to see this!

Shellbelle
September 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
12dpo. Almost equally dark! Af was due today, so this makes me very happy. Thank you all!!! And Beachy, I'm glad you're back!

TT_3814
September 13th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Congrats!!! Wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months! :D