PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with PGD in Mexico?

prayingforaprincess
September 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Just got off the phone with Gisel Soriano, International patient coordinator from IREGA FERTILTIY CLINIC IN CANCUN.... Sounds all too good to be true with a warranty pack on the pgd plus travel costs all averaging in the 10k range total. Said they have high chance of success too plus it is in Cancun so I will feel safe. I would love to hear what your experience was like with Gisel or the mexico institute you went to.... I am hoping this is not a pipe dream! The dr she said I would work with was Dr. Adan Oliveros Ceballos. Any feedback is appreciated!!!

msvgz
October 4th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Hello prayingforaprincess were you able to get more info on IREGA FERTILITY? I'm despretly looking for a doctor in mexico who dose PGD for gender selection. I found a doctor in guadalajara but cant find anyone who has used him, his name is Dr. Chavez-Badiola..

Boum
August 18th, 2015, 01:34 PM
hello,
Iam looking for that clinic to, can you update us thak you :)

atomic sagebrush
August 21st, 2015, 10:08 AM
this is a pretty old thread! You may want to start a new thread to ask people for their experiences with this clinic.

nuthinbutpink
August 21st, 2015, 11:53 AM
I am actually talking with them right now to get specifics. I am trying to find more options for those that need a budget friendly choice and the access to MicroSort. I'll post back when I speak with them.

SilverFlames
August 13th, 2017, 09:15 PM
I went to Irega in 2015, if anyone want details you can private message me.