PDA

View Full Version : Cinss - It could go either way sway

Cinss
September 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM
So after hardcore swaying for a boy, gradually dropping things from my sway in the hope to fall pregnant quicker i pretty much stopped trying after 10 months.

Swaying attempt - Natural

No pre seed - only ewcm

Timing - 1 shot on O (i think i jump and dumped because i didnt think i was Oing yet)
Position Me on top

Diet - I was on the HE diet for 7 months then i decided to stop because i was putting on too much weight, so for the past 3 months i have been on a high protein low gi carb diet. I ate regularly, having a big breakfast - Oats, fruit, Yogurt and protein powder, a green apple and almonds every day, lunch was usually eggs with veg or salad and dinner was lean meat with veggies. I was also drinking green tea every night after dinner. I ate a lot of kangaroo meat.

I lost 6kg in 12 weeks and gained musscle. I was doing cardio 5 times a week consisting of walking and exercise bike and i was also doing weights and strength training. My body shape changed a lot.

Supplements - Unfortunatly i stoped taking pre natal the month of conception (stupid i know i will get some today and start again) I was taking fish oil 3 times a day which i think brought back my ewcm. I was also taking protein powder to supplement my diet. After my weight sessions i was taking L-Glutamine.

DP didnt do anything differently, he still smokes, drinks beer regularly. He has stepped up his working out though and lifts heavy weights almost every day. He was in the sun a lot for work.

I am 33 DP is 35, we have 1 DD together and he has 2 more DDs. I had a blue singlet under my matress just for luck.

I have no expectations of a boy or a girl, i am just happy to be pregnant again and i hope and pray for a healthy baby.

Update - It's a Boy

myGirl
September 11th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oh my gosh, Congratulations Cinss!! Obviously taking a break was just what you needed :) Congratulations on your BFP!

BTW, I think your sway sounds great! Sending you all of my blue dust... but I don't think you'll need it :)

Hobbermittens
September 11th, 2012, 06:22 PM
COngrats Cinss! I am happy to see you back here!

nuthinbutpink
September 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
So happy for you!

Lassie1982
September 11th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Congrats!!!! So happy for you, you've been so patient! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dloui128
September 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Congrats again Cinss, I think diet is most important and your diet and exercise sound awesome!!

waffles
September 11th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Congrats!! Your sway sounds really good!

mydream
September 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Yay. Congrats!!

hopingforsaskia
September 11th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hurray for you! Such happy news! Congrats! :)

ELP
September 12th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Congratulations Cinss!! I think you have an excellant chance for blue Cinss!! I'm losing a little weight on the blue diet aswell but gaining condition:) cant wait for your nub shots lol!! Xxxx

babyblessings
September 12th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Oh wow! What happy news to read after not having been on here for some time! Very happy for you Cinss - as someone said, the break was obviously what you needed ;-)

Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Congratulations!!!

Mrs_P
September 12th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Good luck with your little boy sounds pretty much how i ended up with my three, i took prenatal vits mostly reguarly unless I ran out (gave up my multi vit when pg with ds1 and kept using after as i bf for ages and they suited me) also took fish oil and calcium. Naturally lost weight through excerise without trying just before all 3 and had a really nice toned shape going on. Had very little stress with all of them etc - no idea it swayed though

Fingers crossed for you and sending you all of my boy vibes / blue dust x

n710
September 12th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Congrats! Sounds very blue to me:)

atomic sagebrush
September 17th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I think that's still a very solid blue sway and most of all I'm just happy for your BFP!! Wishing you the very best and H and H 9 months and beyond!!

auroara78
September 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM
congrats!!!!!! so excited for you, and so glad to see you back on!! still think this is good blue sway...but I think it's great that you're preggers!

prayforaboy
December 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM
any updates ???? I am waiting..

hopingforsaskia
December 5th, 2012, 12:39 AM
She does know!! Maybe she's keeping you all in suspense... I won't spill the beans. :)

Cinss
December 5th, 2012, 01:33 AM
I updated everywhere, i thought it would be hard to miss :oops: Prayforaboy knows now, but for anyone else wondering

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2175/2175461uy8sgst1st.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

prayforaboy
December 5th, 2012, 07:07 PM
I know and I am so excited for Cinss.... I haven't met you but I feel so connected to you... and feeling soooo happy for you.

4Giffins
December 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
That is great new Cinss!!! So happy for you, congrats!!