PDA

View Full Version : Turning the Page Pink Sway...update...It's a GIRL!!

Turning the page
September 11th, 2012, 09:07 PM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
GIRL!!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy--23 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I had some cheats, for sure, but in general, I feel that I stuck to the diet well. No breakfast, 2-3 meals, tried to keep kcals< 1500-1700. This was a huge change for me, and I found it quite hard!
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
just under four weeks--yikes! We had one half-hearted attempt this month, but really intended on getting down to business next cycle. Well, guess that won't be happening!
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
he continued breakfast, but eliminated meat along with me. That sucker lost 7 lbs in two weeks! No fair! :)
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I ate more salt than I probably should have--this was the hardest item for me to control in my diet, for some reason.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I did have a couple of cheats the week before O, which is probably the worst timing possible, I know. :( We were on vacation for the week with 11 other friends at the beach, and I broke down a couple of times at dinner and ate meat.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
114 lbs--5'3"
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I opted to continue exercise, as it is an important component of my life both professionally and personally. I instead increased my daily runs steadily to 4-5 miles, six days a week, which is about twice my normal mileage. I eliminated all weight training.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
As I stated before, this was a very half-hearted attempt, as my DH was leaving to go out of town for two days, and I knew he would likely be gone until after O. Position was woman on top--sorry for the TMI!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
10 day abstain--woo! Rephresh used two days before, but not on the day of our attempt. Obviously, I would have done things a bit differently if I had known we'd pop positive on the first round!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
spent week before and during O at the beach, swam every day, fans in our room, ionizer in room, and rose quartz bracelet.
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
I can't believe ovulation was on a full moon--a BLUE moon nonetheless! Could that be any more boy-friendly? LOL!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
skipping breakfast consistently, eliminating meat, keeping nutrients low, and 10 day abstain 2 days before O make me feel pretty great.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
continued with exercise, forgot ASA and Rephresh the day of attempt, ate too much salt
Things worth mentioning:
As I navigated the waters of swaying for four weeks, I became very tender at the idea of having another son, and started to have second thoughts. At the end of the day, I will be so blessed and happy to have a healthy, sweet baby--regardless of gender. I did not think I would ever say that (and mean it), but I do. I love you, little baby, and I can't wait to meet you. :)

sweetpea
September 11th, 2012, 09:18 PM
What a wonderful sway! I think you did very, very well! Congrats and good luck!! :)

BeadinMom
September 11th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Great sway!! Good luck!! :)

dreamingpink77
September 12th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Congratulations! I think your sway looks great, good luck and have a happy healthy pregnancy :)

fish2012
September 12th, 2012, 04:15 AM
looks an amazing sway congrats

Turning the page
December 16th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Update: It's a Baby Girl due 5/24/13! Thanks Atomic and everyone here on GD for their support and knowledge!

mariposa
December 16th, 2012, 01:22 PM
fantastic sway, congrats on your girl! :babyf:

Pangea
December 16th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Congratulations!

BeadinMom
December 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Congratulations TTP!!!
So happy for you!!!

sweetpea
December 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM
CONGRATS!!! :awe:

OneLastDream
December 16th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Congrats!!

Cagirl09
December 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I'm new here and hoping to sway pink. I loved reading about your sway. Thanks for sharing all the details! Congratulations and have a great pregnancy!

Smiley13
December 17th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Congratulations! What great news:)

lollylegs
December 17th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Fantastic news - I'm delighted for you. Enjoy!

The Anchor
December 17th, 2012, 11:58 AM
CONGRATS, what AWESOME news!