PDA

View Full Version : New here and just wanted to post my BOY Sway!

mykiwibaby
September 12th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Swaying Attempt - Natural,

CM pH Around 4-5 and up to a high 7-8 after BSF

DH pH Always a high 8 and 9

Baking soda douche No

Baking soda on finger on attempt or week before Yes. 8 hours before and again 1 hour before attempt and again 4 hours after attempt

How did you use Pre-seed, and what was its PH? No

Egg whites used/type/pH No

Big O Yes! 8 hours before, again 1 hour before attempt and immediately after attempt (silly hubby LOL)

MINERALS

Calcium Avoided as much as possible
Magnesium Avoided as much as possible
Potassium COT
Sodium Sea salt on EVERYTHING
DH minerals He eats a very boy friendly diet anyway

DIET
Dietary Changes Ate Bananas nearly every day, salted everything I ate, ate meat and potatos 5 days a week, left overs for lunch most days, snacked on potato chips. Had a complete overhaul of my diet and ate boy friendly foods. Ate tomatos often also and tomato based sauces. Also eat Oats for breakfast each morning

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Yes. But very loosely. I had my first big glass of milk 5 days after (and nearly threw up)

DH caffeine consumption before BD day Yes. He drinks green tea each morning. Should also add that i drink 1 coffee every morning with breakfast

DH caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD No. Was a morning attempt

HORMONES
Drinks Tomoato and Celery juice, lemon water all the time (apart from AF-O week!) COT & BSD week of attempt, water, pineapple juice

SUPPLEMENTS
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) No
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets No
Alka Seltzer Gold No
Green Tea DH drinks it daily
Fertile-CM No
False Unicorn No
E No
Fish Oil 1000mg
Folic Acid 1000mg
Flaxseed Oil No
Alfalfa No
Drinks -
Others Tribulus Terrestris included Zinc & Ginseng
DH supps DH lifts weights everyday and takes a powder supp which includes L-Arginine

TIMING
Length of DH abstinance 2 days and 7 hours to be exact LOL
BD on O Yes
How close to O Day of O (fingers crossed! Had a very confusing month!!)
BD how often Once
Charting O with Temp -
Charting O with OPK Yes
Fertility monitor used/type -
suspected O date CD17 Thursday 16th August 2012

IONS
Oed in what moon phase Waning Cresecent (Last few days of full moon)
Changed ions in other ways? Had eucyliptus oil at each side of the bed, Iphone next to me, Ipad on tummy after attempt and TV on, work with computers all day, wore gold necklaces, bangles, bracelets, rings and anklet. Also sleep next to an electricity box for the house and its winter.

OTHER
How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? girls
# of months TTC 1
Your Age 27
BD position Woman on top
EWCM present/how much? None – Never get any
DH undies type Tight (as always)
Did you use instead cups/how long? No
DH cold bath/ shower or ice DH always had a cold shower
OWT - anything under bed? No

COMMENTS Although I was only on the diet and supps for 4 and a bit weeks I feel pretty happy with my sway. The timing is a big issue for me now as I can normally read my OPKs but this month I had problems reading them (a bit nervous I think). We went for a morning attempt and with me on top as this is the complete opposite as to how we conceived our daughters. If I am pregnant I would of conceived under a Leo star sign and in a Leo star sign phase ( both very strong boys signs). This was pretty important to me so that’s why I waited to do my attempt in the morning when the star sign phase crossed over from a girl sign into a boy sign. Should also add that I ate a Banana 1 hour before our attempt to get the bloody sugar levels up and a glass of tomato juice. (how nice at 4am! LOL)No we just have to wait to see if there is a sticky bean J Healthy and preferably a BOY

Cinss
September 12th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Looks great mykiwibaby :)

n710
September 12th, 2012, 04:25 PM
GL-hope the time flies until you find out

dloui128
September 12th, 2012, 04:36 PM
sounds like a good sway, good luck :)

atomic sagebrush
September 17th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Good luck!!

Sonia2003
September 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Sounds great! Hoping for your BFP!!

mykiwibaby
October 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Got my BFP 11DPO I am now 12+3... here is a pic of my bub - fingers crossed its a boy!5716

mykiwibaby
October 28th, 2012, 08:19 PM
And here is the face. I find out in 15 days :) Not that im counting LOL

afy
October 29th, 2012, 01:23 AM
I hope you get your desired result !!! Great swaying your so coragious to have drank tomatoes juice!!! Lol I
Just don't know how I could do it I know it's really good for boy swaying

AMY
October 29th, 2012, 01:29 AM
I love tomato juice, always had it in my life, I have 2 boys!!!

AMY
October 29th, 2012, 01:32 AM
I cross my fingers for you that you get your boy. This sounds so much like my diet with DS1.

mykiwibaby
October 29th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I actaully didnt mind the tomato juice... it was the COT and BSD that killed me!!! It was so gross and made my stomach rumble and make strange noises and made me poop about 5 times a day!! LOL sorry for TMI... The things we will do hey lol

Maple
November 5th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Awe - good luck! You find out soon - exciting! How do you feel?

All the best, keep in touch! XX

mykiwibaby
November 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Thanks Maple :) Nice to see you over here! I have just joined... ingender is still not working! :( im missing my blue sway friends over there!!!
Feeling great :) Very different pregnancy than with my girls. I remember with my girls i got a pimple EVERYDAY the whole time i was pregnant LOL and i have not got 1 blemish this time around... My body must have adjusted to being pregnant LOL

I had my 12 week scan and baby hb was 130bpm - my girls were both high at 165 and 145 - so thats different. I also got my blood work back from the NT scan and with the girls my Free beta HCG was over 1.0 and PAPP-A was also over 1, with this one my free Beta HCG was 0.53 and PAPP-A was 0.88 so again - very different. Im hopeing this is a sign LOL

mykiwibaby
November 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Had my private gender scan today... and its a boy!!!!
My sway worked :)))))))

Cinss
November 12th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Congratulations, i added you to the sucessful boy swayers tally, hope you dont mind :)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway/5584-swayed-boy-2011-2012-we-having.html

dloui128
November 12th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Congratulations :)

Cass
November 12th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

mykiwibaby
November 12th, 2012, 09:14 PM
No prblem at all :) thanks so much ladies :) i am trying to add the pic, but i cant figure it out LOL i have posted it in the ultrasound prediction forum :))))

luvalittleman
November 12th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Hey Mykiwibaby,
Sent you a private congrats but in case you are too busy celebrating to check...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:bluecheer:
You've worked hard and you deserve this wonderful outcome.
Thanks for posting, it gives us all more courage for our own upcoming attempts.
Been studying your sway attempt closely...only a little over three weeks until mine :nails: (literally).

afy
November 13th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Wow congratulations !!!! I had a feeling it would be a boy.. Xxx

mykiwibaby
November 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks so much ladies :)
Still having a hard time believing it!!! LOL and keeping it a secret!!!!

GerryO
November 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Congrats mykiwibaby, delighted you got your little man....i'll definitely be doing a few things from your sway. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

onthepond
November 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM
so many congrats to you!

Sonia2003
November 21st, 2012, 12:31 AM
CONGRATS!!!!

The tomato juice and banana at 4am paid off :bluecheer:

CSA
November 23rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Congratulations to you on your baby boy! :) Did you cut out dairy completely or use full-fat? Thanks so much!

mykiwibaby
November 26th, 2012, 10:48 PM
CSA - I cut out dairy.. i am a massive milk drinker so this killed me!

atomic sagebrush
December 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Huge congrats!

honeybee
December 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Congratulations on your boy! Thank you for posting this, it's very helpful.