TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
17,10,2, 8 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)
IG

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Lots of Vitamin D Milk, minimal Decaf coffee, pasta, chicken, reduced sodium pepper jack cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic. Cut out potatoes, red meats and bananas. MISS them. Ate a couple French Fries, Candy, Ice Cream. Ate a couple cheeseburgers and fries just before O. I ate lots of almonds for protein and pretty much ate chicken for meat for 8 months…that was it.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
8 months on the LE and IG mixed diets.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No changes
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
I don't eat it at all
Any Diet Details?
I do not eat caffeine, unless it is in chocolate. Drank lots of Vit D milk, yogurt and cheese. Lots of candy...sweet tooth that I can't help lately.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
139lbs 18% body fat my doby composition changed immensely in the last few months of trying for a girl. Weight is proportioned differently now.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Only walks with the stroller
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
?
DH pH
always 7.5
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?

BD Dates according to Ovulation 4 Days Before O
After O

Any additional comments?

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
TBM
Did you Jump and Dump? YES

Any relevant attempt details?
TBM w/ Lemon
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
-
DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
No supps for either of us...no prenatal for me either
Did you do anything with Ions?
pink quartz and hematite has been in my pillow for the last 8 months. Neg Ion dryer
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Wooden spoon under the bed..forgot it was there. Moon in Cancer influence
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Nothing.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Everything.
Things worth mentioning:
I have been stressed out. I steered clear of potassium, ate minimal sodium if at all, unless it was on a fry. Tried to stay away from animal proteins.

HappyMedium
September 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I wanted to add this:

We decided to stop trying, but thought one last shot to get the girl. We were very nonchalant and did not try…almost tried NOT to get pregnant. Very stressed out lately.
I did not work out. I lost a lot of weight and muscle mass. I got flabbier and mushier. I am a workoutaholic, I eat my proteins and do most things healthfully. On the girl diet I made my body malfunction, become toxic and caused heart palpitations. I did not work out, I started getting acne, I noticed more cellulite and my ass started to sag! I can’t stand it. Once I am pregnant I am going back to my normal routine. This is crazy! Gotta eat like I’m makin’ a boy! Well balanced! Probably what I’ll get after all of this anyway…LOL

DS1 Conceived 12/18/94 Gemini (B) waning moon (B) Sex wizard says Boy (21/12—Boy)
DS2 Conceived 1/10/02 Sagittarius (B) waning moon (B) Sex Wizard says Girl (wrong) (28/1—Boy)
DS3Conceived 11/19/09 Sagittarius (B) waxing moon (G) Sex Wizard says Boy (36/11—Boy)
DS4 Conceived 4/12/11 Leo (B) Waxing moon (G) Sex Wizard says Boy (37/4—Boy)
This baby 9/5/12 Taurus(G) Waning Moon (B) Sex Wizard says Boy (39/9-Girl)
Let’s see which one is correct….Moon sign, Phase or age and month conceived…..notice all boys add to an odd number and girls add to even. Who knows!!!! But the two bolded are what I go by for having my kids.

BeadinMom
September 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Congrats HappyMedium!!!
I was just thinking of you!! So glad you got your BFP and hope it's a PINK sticky bean!!!
Good luck!!! Xx

Turning the page
September 13th, 2012, 09:02 PM
I think your sway sounds great! Like you said, your diet and lifestyle was SO incredibly different this time compared to prior conceptions...In any case, good luck for a sticky bean and H&H 9 months! :)

sosapop
September 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Happy Medium - I have to laugh about your body description! I too am into what I eat, usually healthy and protein related. My skin has become gross, my butt is nonexistent, my shape looks funky - my husband is ready for me to give up diet! I am desperately ready to get back in the gym!
We have one last attempt this weekend, although we are trying for a couple tries because I haven't had much luck.

hopingforsaskia
September 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Good luck Happy! :)

sweetpea
September 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Congrats, Happy! Hope you hear girl!! :)

HappyMedium
September 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Lost it but I convinced my husband to try one more time...this time even took some convincing on my part as well...I was really ready to move on. So I have to add a new attempt if I get my BFP. I was actually a fluke that may sway girl without trying to hard.. I'll post if it's positive.

BeadinMom
September 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Wow. I am so so sorry, HM.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.