PDA

View Full Version : ** UNSURE ABOUT POTTY SHOT **

Miss J
September 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Guys, This is my 20+5 week Potty shot..please refer to my Avatar!! I've searched the Internet and have yet to see any girl potty shots that look quite like mine.

I see one bold white line in the middle that forks off.. Then two lines either side of the bold white line that look like the top of the thigh or buttocks.. The outer lines look way to far apart to be part of the Vagina. So if determining a girl based on the 3 lines then this shot does not 100% confirm girl.

Also, back to the "forked" shape.. could that be boy parts, I know that just because you do not see a penis that is not enough to say girl..

I see one thick line in the middle and two grape shaped round thingies on the end of the line.. This is the only shot between the legs I have..

What do you guys think?

Having a gender scan on Monday so will update

dreamingpink77
September 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Actually it is a little strange, but I would say girl. Keep us updated on Monday :)

Miss J
September 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Anyone.. Please!!

Mrs_P
September 15th, 2012, 01:34 PM
can't really see much as pic is really small but if a tech has told you girl based on that at nearly 21 weeks then i'd say there not that likely to be wrong, most won't tell you unless they are sure and will tell you if its a guess. Middle white line could be the cord or it could just be a bad shot showing gender.

I only have boys so no experience of a girl shot but with the boys it looked very busy between the legs and the most obvious visible thing to see was their scrotum, looked a little like 2 plums very obvious although their willies were still small at that stage in comparison and i cannot see anything in yours.

Miss J
September 15th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Actually it is a little strange, but I would say girl. Keep us updated on Monday :)

Sorry dreamingpink77.. I did'nt see your post before I wrote mine.. Thank you tho'.. Im guessing girl also, but as it does look strange I have doubts.. But not long until the 4d Gender scan now... !!!

Miss J
September 15th, 2012, 01:41 PM
can't really see much as pic is really small but if a tech has told you girl based on that at nearly 21 weeks then i'd say there not that likely to be wrong, most won't tell you unless they are sure and will tell you if its a guess. Middle white line could be the cord or it could just be a bad shot showing gender.

I only have boys so no experience of a girl shot but with the boys it looked very busy between the legs and the most obvious visible thing to see was their scrotum, looked a little like 2 plums very obvious although their willies were still small at that stage in comparison and i cannot see anything in yours.

Hiii thanks for the post.. the Tech said girl because she couldnt see a penis.. She never said because it looks like a vagina. so this has only increased my doubt!! There was a lady on another site whos potty shot looked 100% girl, 3 lines what looked like girly lips... she went back for another scan to see a willy!!!!

So mistakes can be made.. i guess !!

lucy_x
September 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Defiantly looks girly to me, But i didn't believe the techs at my 20 week scan with my daughter so had another at 24 privately to have it confirmed!

Cinss
September 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Id say girl

skrimpy
September 15th, 2012, 05:18 PM
It looks girly to me. Looking forward to your update!

Miss J
September 16th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Anymore thoughts on potty shot guys??? ..:)

wilma_five
September 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Girl without a doubt!
You have the three lines and you have the Y shape, very good for a girl!

Miss J
September 16th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Looking very much like girl... ive had one boy vote based on the head shape...which is very round front on back...but the potty shot defo says girl!!

Miss J
September 17th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Hi Guys.. Had my gender scan today..She looks all girl!! No boy parts in sight!!

Miss J
September 17th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Guys.. Had my gender scan today..She looks all girl!! No boy parts in sight!!

NearlyDone
September 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
congrats

love-my-kids
September 18th, 2012, 07:29 PM
i had 1 pic of my girl at 19 weeks that looks like yours. i will try and find it.

Butterfly Spirit
September 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM

TTC5
September 18th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Girl!

HappyLea
September 19th, 2012, 03:17 AM
:DD: Congrats x

Miss J
April 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Wow, this brings back memories. I totally forgot to update you guys. I had a baby girl, she is now 3 yrs old.. Time flies!!

I'm expecting my fourth October 13th. Anyone else expecting this year?
Also any of you guys good at having a guess at gender by the shape of the skull?
This babies skull is so different to my daughters..

Please take a minute to have a peek at my pics and have a fun guess, much appreciated!!

Miss J
April 16th, 2016, 05:18 PM
HAPPYLEA..

Hi Hun, it's been a while since I have been on here! I had my third girl, thanks for the Congrats back then. I see your expecting again.. me also! I'm hoping for a boy, you a girl... Fingers crossed and congratulations xx