PDA

View Full Version : genieinabottle1 TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

genieinabottle1
September 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM
16 w 4 days: We're expecting our 3rd boy! Not much disappointed, we're happy!

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS - 4, DS - 2 next month
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was a "lazy swayer." I used to eat meat twice a day, and red meat probably 2 times a week at least. I cut out almost all meat, eating maybe one portion of white meat every week or two. I did eat fish once a week or so. I stopped eating cereal in the AM. I have been eating a huge bowl of cereal in the AM for over 10 years. I didn't skip breakfast, instead ate nonfat yogurt with frozen blueberries and a tiny amount of granola. I actually reduced my calcium. Tried to watch Na, but I don't eat salty anyways. Didn't count cals or anything too strict.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Less red meats, simply because I did not cook it anymore.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I actually did not lose weight with the protein cutting. I was 101 to start and now 102ish...(I'm 5,1") I didn't want to really lose as I was not ovulating due to extended nursing, and I don't ovulate regularly normally, esp if my weight is under 100.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise, other than normal activity.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
We were in Hawaii on vacay a week before my O, so there were major cheats going on, mostly increased fish. The month prior we did a release after OPK and DH had a hard time trying to do it again with the pressure, so I didn't want him to do any extra releases.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We did DTD 7, and 6 DPO, none on 5 and 4, and then on 3, 2, and 1 DPO
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry

Any additional supplement info?
DH did Licorice and Cranberry before our attempt last month, but due to my early Oing, he had not started, so he only took it 3 DPO. I only did Cranberry for a few days around O this time.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Ion lamp at night
Moon Phase during conception?
Last Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
no
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Feel cautiously optomisitc about my already lazy sway, that was even more lazy, but the 12 day earlier O threw me for a loop. I had halved my Vitex dose because I had a feeling it was delaying O a lot for me and I was right. In general though, my eating was very different than with the boys: which was in general, very healthy, more dairy, prenatals and Fish Oil religiously, Pre-Seed, BDing through O, lots of protein. We did use Rephresh which I think I needed because I have lots of EWCM. I was afraid it was too much, but DH did not use licorice this time like he did the last. We didn't get preggo last cycle when we did Rephresh and Licorice. I did try to eat less around O and for the first week of the 2WW.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I have TONS of EWCM, and I was doing Claritin, so it was much thinner and less than normal, but still had a lot. But, relative to how much I had with the boys, it was less.
Things worth mentioning:
I had been on Vitex for 7 months because of lack of PPAF while nursing. I did wean last month, so not nursing anymore. This was our second attempt with swaying, Last cycle was more strict with 2 weeks of cranberry and licorice for DH, and me drinking tons of Crystal Light around O. I didn't drink much aspartame this cycle. Also, I have only been getting 4.5-6 hrs of sleep most nights. With the boys always got 7ish, so hopefully that helps!

sweetpea
September 18th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Congrats, genie!! Your sway looks fantastic! And it's great that you were so nice and relaxed through it all - that definitely helps! Hope you have a sticky pink bean in there! Good luck!! :)

genieinabottle1
September 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks, hope you get a nice BFP at the end of this 2ww!

Congrats, genie!! Your sway looks fantastic! And it's great that you were so nice and relaxed through it all - that definitely helps! Hope you have a sticky pink bean in there! Good luck!! :)

sweetpea
September 19th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks! I hope so, too! :)