PDA

View Full Version : Help me find my willpower during 2WW!

BZ94
September 18th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hi there. Just joined the 2WW after two attempts over the weekend, one the day before O and the one the day after (I think). Am swaying for a girl and I know that with the rephresh, jump and dump, and other attempts to lower fertility, it could take a while.

Still, both my boys were conceived the first month TTC so I can't help but think that maybe this is it...Which is KILLING my willpower, which I really really need to stay on the LE diet. I'm still vegetarian and avoiding full fat dairy, skipping breakfast and drinking my crystal light and taking supplements (well, not vitex and sp during the wait) but with Jewish holidays yesterday and today and the sudden desire to bake a choc chip pumpkin cake today and eat a ton of it while cutting it into pcs, I'm having an awfully hard time avoiding sweets. Am afraid I've already gained back the 4 lbs I lost last month!

Tell me that a couple days of indulging isn't going to ruin my next month's sway if I get a BFN (or this months' sway even though by the time the cheating started the egg was either fertilized or dead). I need some encouragement to keep this crazy diet going another month!!!

fish2012
September 19th, 2012, 07:10 AM
hey hun thought the same about to start attempt 5 ;-S

try and stick with it if you can i know it's hard i normally have a big fat cheat day when af arrives and try to be good the rest of the time

Cinss
September 24th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Try to stay strong! You cant assume you will fall pregnant first month, even though that is your track record. Hopefully you do, but like you said with the J&D etc it may take you longer. You dont want regrets.

atomic sagebrush
September 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM
It's not ideal of course but it won't break a sway. I'd keep it to 2 days and not 2 weeks!!!