PDA

View Full Version : diet

Coccinelle33
February 12th, 2011, 03:39 PM
i pretty much have my whole sway planned out on what i want and don't want to do but the diet which is such a huge factor. im so confused now. this site says to do things totally different than what im use to so im just not sure what is ok and what's not. i feel like if i had to start today i would starve to death because im to scared to eat or drink anything.

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I completely understand and you need to do what YOU feel comfortable with and not what anyone else tells you to do. If you feel more comfortable doing the IG diet or French diet, do! Those diets do probably sway because they are lower in calories and protein than what people usually eat, and it also shocks your body by changing your diet drastically.

lindi
February 12th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I felt the same way! It seemed every food swayed boy for some reason or another! I just gave up swaying (IVF), but I found pasta, low salt bread, some fermented soy products, cheese, soy yogurt, zucchini, cucumbers, green beans, iceberg lettuce, dried cranberries, strawberries, raspberries were all foods I could eat and feel like they really helped my sway. Then if I added a tiny touch of something else I just had to because I couldn't STARVE.

atomic sagebrush
February 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM
I know you guys have heard me say this a billion times but the idea that any food is going to MAKE you have or prevent you from conceiving is redonk! If that was true, the human race would have died out a long, long time ago. You can conceive a boy eating nothing but cranberries and a girl eating a pot roast every day because it's what's happening inside your body that sways and not anything you're putting in your mouth. The "diet" that I posted is just a suggestion for people. It's the goals of the diet that are important, for girls a low protein, low cal, low fat, low nutrient diet and for boys, high protein, good fats, high nutrients (inc. sodium), and higher calorie. If you have foods you love, if they will help you stick to the overall goals of the diet, that's FINE! Eat them! If you want a boy and you love tofu, enjoy! If you love chocolate and want a girl, do it! When I say I think a food sways a certain way, that doesn't mean that I think you should completely eliminate it from your diet, but at the same time I don't want people to go TOO far the other direction either and just eat whatever they want because at some point, TOO much cheating will start to matter and wreck your sway.

Coccinelle33
February 13th, 2011, 11:03 PM
the thing is i only want to eat things that will not raise my testosterone or estrogen a whole lot, be low fat, with out a lot of nutrients, low/no sodium, and acidic.... im not 100% sure where i should go with that? i dont mind eating the same things for a few months and not eating a lot. i just want to feel like i did everything i could this time.

atomic sagebrush
February 14th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I would go with RICE for starters!

I started a recipe/meal suggestions thread and I hope it helps!!!

Coccinelle33
February 14th, 2011, 08:07 PM
thanks i'll go look at it! why rice?

atomic sagebrush
February 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Because it's just so plain. It is a little bit fortified but not much. No sodium, no cholesterol, no fat, very small amount of protein.

mkarntz1980
February 15th, 2011, 01:51 AM
I eat a TON of white rice! very good at lowering ph!