PDA

View Full Version : still having ovulation pain?

Navywife620
September 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM
So i started to get some ovulation pain when i got my first positive OPK 2 days ago. The pain was worse yesterday... I had positive OPK's both days. Today the OPK went negative and cervix is getting firmer but I am still having pain in right ovary. It is off and on not consistent I don't remember this in the past months I have tracked. Normally the pain has gone away after the opk goes back to negative.

dreamingpink77
September 20th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Mmmm...don't know if it is normal to have ovulation pain after you have ovulated. I had this last month and I was hoping that it meant that I was getting pregnant and they were exactly like ovulation pain, sharp and occasionaly and they lasted for about two days, but then it turned out that it was gas. I was even starting to get worried in case it was appendicites. Sorry dear, don't know what to say :(

Navywife620
September 20th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Mmmm...don't know if it is normal to have ovulation pain after you have ovulated. I had this last month and I was hoping that it meant that I was getting pregnant and they were exactly like ovulation pain, sharp and occasionaly and they lasted for about two days, but then it turned out that it was gas. I was even starting to get worried in case it was appendicites. Sorry dear, don't know what to say :(

Yeah it's strange. Like I'm having if right now. I'm starting to think if im not pregnant this month that maybe I have a cyst. I may go to the doctor if I don't get bfp this month.