PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Who else is due June 2013?

cvd
September 22nd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Hi ladies! I am due June 3rd! Who else is joining me here?? I will definitely need the chit chat if this pregnancy is anything like my last ;)! Hoping everyone has fabulous pregnancies!

Mum23boys
September 26th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Yay I can finally join u - I think i ill be due around June 10th !!! SOOOOOO Excited - will u be finding out the sex ?

cvd
September 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Omg - CONGRATS! how exciting. What a fantastic month!!!! That's awesome!! How are you feeling? Yes! We will be finding out hehe I can't hold back! Are you going to find out?? :fx: for little healthy girls!

Mum23boys
September 26th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Nope its going to be a surprise for us - all 3 boys were surprises and as much as id love to know hubby has never wanted to and ive always gone along with it but i think this time around as we swayed girl i would be dissapointed if they said boy and it may rui my last half of pregnancy where as i know for sure that on the day when he or she is born i wont care what sex they are so thats the safer option for me to avoid gender dissapointment then if we do get a boy and gd kicks in atleast i can look at him and smile and wipe the silly thoughts from my head - I am sooooo praying for a pink bundle though - for DH sake more than mine !!!

Mum23boys
September 26th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Symptoms wise nothing but im literally a week gone if that - probably only implanted 2 days ago - obviously calenders make me 3 weeks but we all know thats not true i think i ovulated about 16th and implanted 24th or 25th so today was first test and very very faint so very early days - just paying for a pink sticky bean.
How about you >? Im kinda hoping to get morning sickness as never had it with any of the 3 boys and would make me think that maybe it will be a girl !!! ha ha - if everything is the same as the last 3 Ill be covinced its a boy !!!

HopeandDreamG
September 26th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Yay I can finally join u - I think i ill be due around June 10th !!! SOOOOOO Excited - will u be finding out the sex ?

Wow mum congrats. Think I missed it! Although looks like you just found out!!! Congrats :)

Mum23boys
September 26th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Yes hun this morning - very very faint line so i might just be being optimistic !!! ha ha - Will re test tomorrow and hope to god its still there !!!

cvd
September 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I'd never thought of not finding our like that! That's definitely wise and makes a lot of sense! And symptoms - MOODY. my poor dh lol. Other then that nothing really yet! I'm also hoping for morning sickness, with my little guy I had no symptoms other then a missed period for the whole term, well and eventually a big belly lol. So I definitely know what you mean there haha!

sweetpea
September 26th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hi girls! :wave: I'm joining you in this thread! I'm due June 10th! Although, I was due June 12th with DS2, and he came May 30th instead. I hope I can hold out until June this time, as we already have 3 birthdays in the family that are in May!

cvd
September 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Yay sweetpea! I will be having a planned csection, ds was 10 days late so they don't think they'll do it before my due date! Unless I go into early labour of course lol than ill also have May baby!

sweetpea
September 26th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Have you girls posted your sways yet? I plan on doing it today after I get back from picking DS1 up from preschool.

HopeandDreamG
September 26th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Yes hun this morning - very very faint line so i might just be being optimistic !!! ha ha - Will re test tomorrow and hope to god its still there !!!

A line is a line. Your committed :)

elle82
September 27th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I think I'll be joining in here :) So excited!! I got a faint line on a First Response this morning and yesterday and a positive on a cheapy internet test but Clearblue digital test is negative :(

HopeandDreamG
September 27th, 2012, 08:08 AM
congrats elle.... THATS AWESOME!!!!!

cvd
September 27th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Congrats Elle!! That's fabulous! Glad to have you in here!

sweetpea
September 27th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Congrats, elle!!! Share a pic of your BFP, and we'll reassure you! Remember, a line is a line, and if a different brand test isn't picking it up, don't worry - it's still very early! You got positives on other tests two days in a row, so you are PREGNANT, my dear!! Congratulations to you!!! :)

elle82
September 28th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks girls xxx It's great to be on this thread :)

sweetpea
September 29th, 2012, 09:33 AM
So, how is everyone feeling? Any sort of symptoms yet, or not feeling very pregnant at all? Most of the time I don't feel like I'm pregnant, but I *am* very tired all the time (I could easily go to bed by 8pm! ha!), and I've had a little bit of nauseousness once in awhile. I'm also kind of emotional/weepy feeling at times, very thirsty, and peeing a lot. But they're such small/not very obvious symptoms that sometimes I actually forget I'm pg! ;) I'm sure I won't be saying that for long, though...

sweetpea
September 29th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Welcome, waffles! Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope it's a little blue bundle for you! :)

Mum23boys
September 29th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Hi Waffles - add yourself to the top of the due dates list :-) Good to see ne faces as quite a few of us are from the TTC pink board - I will send you all my blue dust ( and i have lots with 3 boys !!!)

sweetpea
September 29th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Hi Waffles - add yourself to the top of the due dates list :-) Good to see ne faces as quite a few of us are from the TTC pink board - I will send you all my blue dust ( and i have lots with 3 boys !!!)
Where is the due date list?

Navywife620
September 29th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Gosh I am just so nervous to come over here. Since my tests have been so light! I just tested again and posted pictures in the BFP forums.. let me know what you all think!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/bfp/14110-starting-get-bit-darker-late-afternoon-10dpo-3-hour-pee-hold.html

Navywife620
September 30th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Just went to the bathroom and wiped and I'm spotting. :( so sad. Wishing you ladies all the best.

Mum23boys
September 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Where is the due date list?

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-june-july-august-2013/14062-our-due-dates-copy-paste.html

cvd
September 30th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Gosh I am just so nervous to come over here. Since my tests have been so light! I just tested again and posted pictures in the BFP forums.. let me know what you all think!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/bfp/14110-starting-get-bit-darker-late-afternoon-10dpo-3-hour-pee-hold.html

Could that just be implantation maybe?? So sorry if not :(