PDA

View Full Version : Heart palpitations??

Navywife620
September 24th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Soo my heart has been racing on and off today and this evening ive been having heart palpitations and I'm kind of confused. I remember having a racing heart in the beginning with DS2 not thus early. I'm 5dpo tomorrow so it doesn't make sense to me. If I am pregnant could the baby implant this early??

HopingWishingPraying
September 24th, 2012, 02:04 AM
I'm wondering if these are related to the diet? I have a heart arrhythmia so do get palpitations on occasion but have been getting them quite a lot this week (after 11 weeks in total on the LE diet). I am wondering if it could be low potassium as I have not been tracking my potassium. Are you getting enough potassium? Time to drink some coconut water maybe? Hope they clear up for you soon. I would not think it would be pregnancy related as an embryo normally does not implant until 7 or 8dpo, plus I think pg related heart palps occur later in pregnancy in response to the increased blood in circulation.... but I hope you are pg anyway!

Butterfly Spirit
September 24th, 2012, 02:13 AM
This is probably the time that baby will be implanting, but it will take a few days for the process to finish.

:fx:

sweetsister
September 24th, 2012, 02:30 AM
I got them the day i implanted i got a bfp a few days later:)

Navywife620
September 24th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Thank you ladies! I actually ended up going to the ER last night because it started to get worse. and indeed my potassium was low and probably the cause of it, they made me take potassium in a pill form and i feel a little better today. But it definitely was a scary experience!

sweetsister
September 24th, 2012, 12:30 PM
OH MY!!Im guessing yours were quite bad then,mine were only for a 5 -10 mins on and off for half a day.
And i ate potatoes on my girl sway ,by the way:)Hope your feeling better,i know how scary it is to have heart palpitations ,i get them alot while pregnant as well.

Navywife620
September 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM
OH MY!!Im guessing yours were quite bad then,mine were only for a 5 -10 mins on and off for half a day.
And i ate potatoes on my girl sway ,by the way:)Hope your feeling better,i know how scary it is to have heart palpitations ,i get them alot while pregnant as well.

I have gotten them in past pregnancies too.. so when i was posting this they weren't that bad, but they got worse so I got very scared and I am glad I went! I am making sure I am adding more potassium now. And I am really glad I went because I just thought I didn't go IF i am pregnant this month the egg might not of implanted with such low potassium! We will see in a few days!