PDA

View Full Version : My Posts question

pinksapphire
February 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Hi,

When I use the "My Posts" button, I get a list of my posts but I can not easily see if anyone has responded to that thread after my post. Meaning, I see all of the posts I have made but then I have to click on my own to then see if anyone responded. Is there a quicker way?

Thanks!

hopefulfornumber3
February 14th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I was wondering this too. thx for asking.

nuthinbutpink
February 14th, 2011, 11:54 AM
It's a good question and one that I have meant to address because there is a very easy way to have it work just like it did at IG. When you are reading a thread- one you started or any thread, there is an option in the gray bar called Thread Tools. If you open that and select "Subscribe to this Thread", you will be able to go to Quick Links, Subscribed Threads, from now on and see exactly what you expect to see from a My Posts perspective- the ones where someone has responded or it will let you know if there are no new posts too. Try that and let me know how it works! I think you will be pleased. You can choose to be notified via email, like a PM, but the default selection is no email verification and it is just visible on here.

pinkdream
July 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Hi there... could you tell me how I can reply to PM's ?

nuthinbutpink
July 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi there... could you tell me how I can reply to PM's ?

Click on Notifications(top right) or Private Messages on blue menu bar. Send a Message is an option on the left.