PDA

View Full Version : Better way to see My Posts!

nuthinbutpink
February 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I have been meaning to let you all know this in case you haven't already figured it out but with Vbulletin, what this forum is, if you want to see a My Posts like what we are all used to, above the thread you are viewing(like this one) or one you create, there is an option with a drop down list on the Gray bar that says Thread Tools. If you choose that, there is a Subscribe to this thread option. If you choose that for the threads that you wish to follow and have updates neatly waiting for you the next time you come back online, Subscribe to any thread you want and then under the Quick Links option on the purple menu bar above, you can choose it from now on and the first option under is it Subscribed Threads. From there, My Posts list will appear and it will tell you which ones have new updates and which ones don't.

You may also choose to get email notifications but the default selection does not email you and they just remain here on the site. I think you all will like the functionality! It works nicely for me!