PDA

View Full Version : Blue Sway in preparation

True Blue
September 26th, 2012, 04:19 PM
So here goes :) the time is fast approaching with only 3 cycles until we try our sway.

Diet:
Trying to include daily - potato, red meat, tomato, salt, banana, oats, salted nuts, multi grains & salt on foods.
Drinks: lemon water, green tea, tomato juice, multi vit juices, pineapple juice, etc.

Supplements:
Me - EPO 1000mg (AF to O), Fish Oil 1000mg, Zinc 25mg, Folic Acid 400ug (am taking more though with it also in multi vit), Multi Vitamin - will include vitD.
Him - Fish Oil 1000mg, Folic Acid400ug, Zinc 25mg, Vit E 400iu, BComplex - will include Mens multi vit and L-argine.

Intention to use Robitussin af to O of sway month.
&
Plan to use pre-seed (although supps have increased CM so in review)

Him Red Bull half hour prior to BD around O.
BD every 2 days from now (protected until attempt month) until the cows come home, or at least a BFP :giggle:

Temping, charting, CBEFM.

Ions:
Wont bother :) but secretly hoping for a full moon (must be a hang up)
Keep weight steady (it's slowly increasing!) and exercise with weight lifting.

How does this look please? :nails:
(Atomic ;) ? )

HAVE UPDATED WITH NEW ADVICE/RESEARCH :)

Cinss
September 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Looks good for a boy sway. However BSF can actually cut your chances of pregnancy, and pre seed lube is a safer alternative to egg whites.

Also adding in some weight training will help a lot if you can build a little muscle for your sway :)

True Blue
September 26th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Cheers :) yes weights is in my plan yay!! Excitement is mounting I wish it was time already :D

atomic sagebrush
September 30th, 2012, 01:44 PM
1)You don't need to eat ALL those things in every meal. Just eat protein + carbs at every meal, so one meal might be meat and potato, one meal might be meat and banana, one meal might be meat and pineapple juice (also good for blue)...you're going to gain way too much weight trying to eat that much at every meal.

2)We've been having success on this site including full fat dairy for blue. Something to consider.

3)Be sure you only take EPO AF-O. How much folic and zinc?? I'd also like to see you taking total of 1000 IU Vit. D (so whatever is in yoru multivitamin plus enough to add up to 1000)

4) For DH he should add in a multivitamin as well, I like men's one a day 50 plus because it's cheap and has a lot of good stuff in it. Would he take l-arginine or carnitine? Co q 10?

5) I do not like either BSF or egg whites and prefer you use Preseed but that is your call to make.

6)I would love to see you do at least two attempts if not 3.

7)Positive ions are not great for health and I do not believe they sway blue. I'd rather you avoided them.

:agree: lifting weights!!

True Blue
October 1st, 2012, 04:37 PM
I have felt under so much pressure with my sway until I found this forum :D I have gained so much confidence through reading and your replies to my questions. I feel all set now and honestly can't thank you enough!

I will take on board and put into practice all you have suggested and DH is on board too :shemademe: it would be foolish to set ourselves 3 cycles to prepare and not do it to the best of our ability :fx:

Feeling very positive this time :kissy:

True Blue
October 1st, 2012, 04:52 PM
Have updated and think it may just be the sway perfected ?

True Blue
October 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Atomic are our supp amounts ok?

afy
November 5th, 2012, 08:41 AM
hey true blue just read your sway looks really good! have you got a BFP yet???

True Blue
December 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Hello afy no not yet my sway is set for next month. I have not stuck to it religiously and disappointed with myself for that. We will still attempt next month and hope for the best :) will update again.