PDA

View Full Version : Anybody score big today?

Gus
February 14th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Any exciting Valentine's day gifts?

We all went out to eat last night at Texas Roadhouse. I'm still full. :bigsmile: Good thing I suck at dieting, because if I was hard core I would've blown it completely last night. :P

No gifts here, though. Sometimes dh will get me flowers but apparently not this year. Lol.

Tweens&aBaby
February 14th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I am super ill today and praying Jason did nothing. It's so different when it's OUR money lol. I should go get him a card though lol

Gus
February 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
LOL!!!

I hope you feel better. :(

Tweens&aBaby
February 14th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks, he's probably convinced I am faking my cold so I can get out of DTD...I am going to get a Dr note at 4 :D

Gus
February 14th, 2011, 05:07 PM
I am lmao at the thought of you giving your dh a doctor's note. You should have him write you one excusing you from sex for a week. LOL!!

Tweens&aBaby
February 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM
For sure! Maybe some sleeping pills I can slip in his beer too?

atomic sagebrush
February 15th, 2011, 09:33 AM
No, we both blew it this year. Sickness sucks! Maybe next weekend!!

I did buy myself something though!

prettyinpink18
February 15th, 2011, 10:53 AM
We just exchange cards. That dtd comment is funny because that is exactly what my dh would be thinking too, lol.

Tweens&aBaby
February 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I ended up spending my after work hours at the dr, found out I have bronchitis and then on to Costco to get rx....then ordered pizza. Was fast asleep when Jason got home so I never even saw him yesterday. :(

nuthinbutpink
February 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I got dinner brought to us by DH which was nice. The best part is when our 3-year old said she had to go potty, DH could take her because we were home instead of out at a restaurant which NEVER fails to happen when we are out.

Having 3 girls, I have seen just about every public bathroom there is since he will not take them to the men's(which I don't want him to). She had to go both poop and pee so it was perfect!! Right after dinner, the baby pooped in his diaper and DH changed his pants while eating cookie cake! Happy Valentine's Day dear!!