PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got symptoms this early on ?

Mum23boys
September 27th, 2012, 03:51 AM
I have got terrible back ache today and my tummy aches a little and i feel like i did when i started the le diet and started skipping breakfast - i feel a little sick but like hungry sick. Ive not gone back to eating breakfast yet as my results are stillvery very faint positives so i still dont quite believe it !!

Just wondered if anyone else was feeling anything that could be pregnancy related ?

hopingforsaskia
September 27th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Both my pregnancies I knew I was pregnant just by the symptoms. At 4dpo I had sore pubic bone and knew! It was the loosening of my "connections" that was doing it. I believe people when they say they've got pregnancy symptoms super early, cos I always have. ;)

elle82
September 27th, 2012, 04:58 AM
I've had loads of discharge-sorry tmi, feeling a bit nauseous this morning, sensitive boobs and I did have some cramping and I got heartburn a couple of times which I usually only get when pg. Not sure what there is pg related and what isn't :)

cvd
September 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I am soooo moody. It's crazy! I feel bad for anyone who annoys me lol and I've been gassy so far which sucks!!! So far no nausea or any sickness. I've been a bit more tired come the end of the day too!

Northern_Shutterbug
September 28th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Nausea started early but it's more that upset tummy feeling and sometimes the top of my throat tightening up like I'm going to gag. It was the boobs getting more sore and the crying at inane things that were my biggest clues!