PDA

View Full Version : BUMP pictures and Toilet Roll size !!!! PLEASE POST

Pages : [1] 2

Mum23boys
September 27th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I am going to start this thread now so we can all take photos of us as we are now and then maybe every 4 weeks or so upload more ? I did this with DS2 and DS 3 and loved having pics to look back on.

When you take the picture also measure yourself with toilet roll - wrap it around you - break it off where it joins and then count how many sheets you are. This helps keep track of how much you are growing .... Just be sure to always use the same brand of loo roll if possible as sheet size can vary !

This is me at 3 weeks or so ( well technically only a week ) and already have a bit of a pot belly but thats not abnormal for me as i suffer bloating quite alot so this isnt really baby bump but if any of you have seen my ds3 12 week bump pic you will see that i grow VERY FAST !!! I will post it below so u can see what i mean and why we couldnt keep our pregnancy quiet past 6 weeks last time !!!

I measure today 6.5 sheets

Mum23boys
September 27th, 2012, 07:21 AM
SORRY THEY CAME OUT BIG AND THE WROG WAY AROUD THE TOP ONE IS ME ( BLONDE ) IN 2007/8 AT 12 WEEKS with ds3. The bottom one is me today !!

Mrs_P
September 27th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Hi hunny huge congrats on the BFP, really pleased for you xxxx

cvd
September 27th, 2012, 08:55 AM
This is a GREAT idea :) ill do this when I get out of bed hehehe :)

cvd
September 27th, 2012, 09:06 AM
This is 4 weeks 3 days :)
8 TP squares :)

Mum23boys
September 27th, 2012, 09:38 AM
This is going to be such a fun thread over the next 9 months - will have to try and get it stickied to the top !!!

Mum23boys
October 1st, 2012, 10:00 AM
Come on ladies don't be shy

cvd
October 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Bumping this! Do this ladies! This will such a fun post :) I will post my next picture next week at 8 weeks, is it true when they say you show much faster with your second LOL I swear I am already getting a belly!

Mum23boys
October 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
CVD - So glad you are keeping this going hunny - Thank you :-) Hopefully if i get pregnant again and am due in July or Aug i will be able to add my pics too :-)

aroundtheworld
October 19th, 2012, 03:39 PM

This is me at 5 weeks, 4 days pregnant.
I am 10 TP squares (I measured down low, around my hips. Is that the correct way to do it?).

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 03:41 PM

This is me at 5 weeks, 4 days pregnant.
I am 10 TP squares (I measured down low, around my hips. Is that the correct way to do it?).
YAY! So glad we have another lady on board to do this :) I measured right around my bellybutton but I think where ever you measure doesn't matter just as long as you always measure that spot (and like mum said, try to use the same brand of tp so the measurements are accurate)!

aroundtheworld
October 19th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Okay cool. :) We buy our TP by the case, so I'll definitely be using the same brand. ;)

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:17 AM
This is 8w+2!!!
I feel like I'm getting huge. I eat constantly lol!! 8.5 TP squares!

Mum23boys
October 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM
cvd there is a definate difference in the last 4 weeks

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I know right lol I've actually only gained 3lbs though!!! I've been eating healthy. I think it's more just bloating lol pic 1 was in jeans. Now I live in my comfy yoga pants

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Can we get any other ladies to join in on this???

Mum23boys
October 24th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Im sure as more people start to show they will want to document it :-) I will certainly be joining you if i get my BFP this month

3boys
October 25th, 2012, 09:13 AM

This is me at six weeks exactly. My tummy is still small but my boobs have gone up a whole cup size already. This picture was taken this morning but I always look more pregnant in the evening (more bloated i suppose).

Mrs_P
October 25th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Can we get any other ladies to join in on this???

You don't want to see my pic especially in light of 3Boys pic - i haven't looked like that since i was a teenager and am already more bloated that i was before i missed my period

3boys
October 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Oh no Mrs P, please don't let my picture put you or anybody off. :( ignore my picture x

Mum23boys
October 25th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Mrs P if it makes u feel better I can post a pic of me now - not pregnant !!! I am soooooo bloated im living in leggings with baggy tops !!! I dont think i even looked like 3boys as a teenager !!! ha ha

Mrs_P
October 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Oh no Mrs P, please don't let my picture put you or anybody off. :( ignore my picture x

Oh no i didn't mean it negatively you have an amazing figure - its pure jealousy x

Mrs_P
October 28th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Bit of a cheating photo as i am a size 14 and quite big for me

NearlyDone
October 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM
5729 4w6d with baby number 6......7 pieces of tissue

cvd
October 29th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Great photos ladies!!! To all you ladies with more then 1, is it true your second preg (and more) you show quicker??? Did you find that happened to you?

Mum23boys
October 29th, 2012, 09:37 AM
i WAS LIKE A WHALE WITH NUMBERS 2 AND 3 cvd so Yes !!!

cvd
October 29th, 2012, 12:07 PM
i WAS LIKE A WHALE WITH NUMBERS 2 AND 3 cvd so Yes !!!

Phew!!! I am definitely showing alot faster this time, but the bloating is also outrageous. By night time, if I'm lounging on the couch my sweater and pants don't quite meet anymore lol!!!! I'm gonna have to bring out my bellaband!

Praying4Pink
October 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ok fine, lol. :shemademe:

To my defense I was already a size 12 before I got preggo. I had lost a ton of weight (like 40 pounds) before I started TTC but the stress of it all made me gain like 20 pounds back. Anyway here is my week 6 belly shot.

I am already at 9 squares :tissue:

Mrs_P
October 29th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Oh P4P don't be sad you look lovely - nice to see everyone posting - looking forward to watching you all grow x

Praying4Pink
October 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Oh P4P don't be sad you look lovely - nice to see everyone posting - looking forward to watching you all grow x

Aww Thanks Mrs. P! I really feel like a whale this time around but then again I did pop out the first time too. I'm not sure if it is just me but I seem to pop when I get pregnant. With DS1 I was in maternity clothes by December and I found out in November, lmbo! Oh well it is a beautiful thing..just hard to hide it :worry:

3boys
October 30th, 2012, 09:43 AM
P4P... I wish I was showing!!! I am really jealous. You have such a cute little bump :)

Everyone looks great... Hope my belly pops soon. I love having a bump

Pearl327
October 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I can't wait to do my pic. Although after 4 months of the boy diet i am all bloat at the min. So I think the bump will have a head start

Praying4Pink
October 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
P4P... I wish I was showing!!! I am really jealous. You have such a cute little bump :)

Everyone looks great... Hope my belly pops soon. I love having a bump

3boys you can have my bump, lol. Trust me, it isn't so cute when you are trying to hide it from your nosy co workers. I work at an educational institution and my mom has worked at the same institution since before I was born. We know a lot of people between us and it is HARD to keep my bump a secret. It is a catch 22 really because if I wear the same clothes I have been wearing it looks like I am pregnant and if I start wearing bigger clothes or maternity clothes it looks like I am pregnant. I have resolved to just start telling people if they ask.

stillwanttwomore
October 30th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Ladies,

Here is my 20 week bump!! She is due in March and this is my 6th and final baby!!!

3boys
October 31st, 2012, 12:32 PM
Tiffany this is such a nice neat bump! Congratulations hun

3boys
October 31st, 2012, 12:37 PM
3boys you can have my bump, lol. Trust me, it isn't so cute when you are trying to hide it from your nosy co workers. I work at an educational institution and my mom has worked at the same institution since before I was born. We know a lot of people between us and it is HARD to keep my bump a secret. It is a catch 22 really because if I wear the same clothes I have been wearing it looks like I am pregnant and if I start wearing bigger clothes or maternity clothes it looks like I am pregnant. I have resolved to just start telling people if they ask.

I can see that this would be a problem. It is clearly a pregnancy bump so at least you don't have to worry about people thinking you have eated too much lol. With that bump your only choice is to come clean girly. Or just say.... Excuse me...... Are you saying I have put on weight!!.... That will confuse them lol :)

Praying4Pink
November 1st, 2012, 04:45 PM
I can see that this would be a problem. It is clearly a pregnancy bump so at least you don't have to worry about people thinking you have eated too much lol. With that bump your only choice is to come clean girly. Or just say.... Excuse me...... Are you saying I have put on weight!!.... That will confuse them lol :)

Very True 3boys, lol. I did finally make my announcement to my co workers and some of them said they "thought" so because i was putting on weight. Excuse me? Well I do feel less self conscious about showing off my bump now, lol. I see we are both hoping for a little princess 3boys! I am going to try to get an early scan. I really might need one given my past placental issues.

Pearl327
November 9th, 2012, 04:34 AM
This is me this morning 5 weeks and 4 days. I am 7 TP sheets

Jadis
November 19th, 2012, 08:13 AM
I haven't got a pic to post, sorry! But I'm a bit miffed by my bump...I'm only 9 weeks along and my belly is becoming noticeable! I wouldn't care except that I don't want anyone at work to catch on to this yet, they think I've been fighting a stomach bug for weeks. I guess I'm popping out faster because this is my 3rd!

cvd
November 19th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Here is 12 WEEKS!!!! I have officially brought out my bellaband. Jeans still fit fine! It is definitely a baby bump! I am 9 TP squares! Excuse our messy room lol with the nausea and fatigue I keep the rest of the house clean and neglect the bedroom!

Pearl327
November 19th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Lovely bump CVD. I hope the nausea is nearing the end

cvd
November 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Lovely bump CVD. I hope the nausea is nearing the end

Thank you!!! :) it seems to be getting better as the second trimester approaches! Hope your feeling well too!

Jadis
November 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Looking great, CVD!

cvd
November 19th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Looking great, CVD!

Thank you!! I still feel a little odd showing so early, with DS I barely had a bump at 4.5 months! Getting used to it as I grow lol

Pearl327
November 20th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Thanks CVD, I am one of the lucky 20% of women who don't get morning sickness. I am not even tired this time. I did a test yesterday just to make sure I am still pregnant. It is very unnerving these 1st few weeks. My only symptom is being hungry all the time so I am hoping this is a good sign for a boy. I have already had breakfast and 2 snacks this morning and it is only 11:30 and I am hungry again

Mum23boys
November 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM
GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE WHIPPING OUT THE ROLL AGAIN LADIES :-)

I got my BFP yesterday at 8dpo - a full on proper line that i didnt need to squint to see and an even darker one today at 9dpo both with only 2 hour pee holds and not with FMU so hoping the fact they are such strong lines means its a good solid sticky bean :-)

NearlyDone
November 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Congratulations fx for a h+h 9 months xx

Mum23boys
November 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM

So this is me at the very beginning of my journey - 3 weeks 6 days ish. :-) Looking forward to posting my growing bump and sharing with you all. x

Atsaukina1
November 25th, 2012, 07:22 PM
mum- wow girl you are fit. great before pic and motivate you after lo is born:) my before pic is not so motivating lol I need to get back to working out now-
cvd- how do you like the bellaband? i was thinking about getting one. mostly right now just to use on my reg. ol' flabbiness. trying to decide on size.

cvd
November 25th, 2012, 07:38 PM
mum- wow girl you are fit. great before pic and motivate you after lo is born:) my before pic is not so motivating lol I need to get back to working out now-
cvd- how do you like the bellaband? i was thinking about getting one. mostly right now just to use on my reg. ol' flabbiness. trying to decide on size.
OMG bellaband's are fabulous. Absolutely worth every single penny. I don't like maternity clothes at all and my last pregnancy I had bought my bellaband and maybe 2 pregnancy shirts. Other then that, I wore my own pants and shorts till the bitter end and my bellaband EVERYDAY. I usually live in my lululemon yoga pants but when I did put my jeans on, it was a life saver lol! I also LOVE it cause I don't have to worry about my shirts coming up and my belly showing or bending over and my butt popping out! I wouldn't have made it through pregnancy without it lol

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Atsaukina1 - Thank you - Thats 5 months on the LE diet for you !!! ha ha

Im very lucky in that im very petite so even after 3 boys I am small though the downside is when i do gain weight it really shows probably hence why i balloon so much in pregnancy

Atsaukina1
November 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
went to get a bella band today but then it said $8 in shipping!! are they insane it probably cost 1-2 tops. irks me when I don't get free shipping and especially if they jack up shipping costs. so I'll be waiting for a better deal.
going to be getting chalene extreme to get tones up and in shape "while" prego:)

cvd
November 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
went to get a bella band today but then it said $8 in shipping!! are they insane it probably cost 1-2 tops. irks me when I don't get free shipping and especially if they jack up shipping costs. so I'll be waiting for a better deal.
going to be getting chalene extreme to get tones up and in shape "while" prego:)
Really??? Is there a store near you that would carry them? You're in the states? They are way more common there then here! I just got another one tonight actually at a little baby boutique (it's usually the little boutiques that carry them here)!

Jadis
November 26th, 2012, 07:02 PM
I've just gotta say, I'd be lost without my bella band. I wear that thing every day!

Mum23boys
November 27th, 2012, 03:22 AM
we dont have those in the uk - i think we have what are called bump bands ? Means you can wear your normal jeans but without doing them up and just wear the band over the top is that right ?

cvd
November 27th, 2012, 03:47 AM
we dont have those in the uk - i think we have what are called bump bands ? Means you can wear your normal jeans but without doing them up and just wear the band over the top is that right ?

Yep! They cover your whole tummy!

Mum23boys
December 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
bump - come on ladies show us your tummies :-)

3boys
December 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I will post a pic on Thursday when I'm 12 weeks :)

Pearl327
December 4th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I will do one on Friday I promise. That is my day off work so no colleagues or DH to wonder why I am putting pics of my belly on the Internet :)

Atsaukina1
December 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I need to take one as I wanted to do monthly and missed the 4 week pic already waaa lol

LO123
December 5th, 2012, 04:43 AM
This is a great thread. I haven't even thought to take photos yet but it is a great idea. I just did the TR test and I was 7 sheets. I will post a picture tomorrow as I am already in bed.

Mum23boys
December 5th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I took photoes every 4 weeks with my last pregnancy and i printed tem all out and have tem in date order in an album and its fantastic to look at

Praying4Pink
December 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
bump - come on ladies show us your tummies :-)

Love how you keep us motivated Mum!

Praying4Pink
December 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
11w + 4 bump

3boys
December 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
You have such a cute bump praying :)

Praying4Pink
December 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
You have such a cute bump praying :)

Aww thanks 3boys! I definitely can not hide this baby any longer :rofl: Can't wait to see your 12 week pic 3boys!

3boys
December 6th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I know I'm a let down lol. Said I would post one today but looks like it will have to be tomorrow. It's been a crazy day and I didn't sleep much last night x

Praying4Pink
December 7th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I know I'm a let down lol. Said I would post one today but looks like it will have to be tomorrow. It's been a crazy day and I didn't sleep much last night x

It's ok 3boys we know how it is! Super tired today as well. Went home early from work and got in the bed...been there since, lol. Mom is watching the little fella for me so I can rest a bit...especially after the spotting episode :-/

Mum23boys
December 8th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Praying thats a super cute bump. You ladies will never guess what i did today - I actually bought a ......... wait for it .............
a "photo" dress !!!! Yes you read that right !!!
I went out and bought a cheap long t shirt dress from hennes £2.99 specifically for taking my 4 weekly photos in so that in every photo im wearing the same and can see the difference in growth !!! Sad i know but with my other photos from last pregnancy i was always in random stuff and some weeks bump looked smaller cos of what i was wearing ..... Go on tell me im mad !!!

Anyway Im off to take a photo now to start me off as have swelled up a fair bit the last week but its definatly food and water retention not bump as I am only 5+5

Pearl327
December 8th, 2012, 06:32 AM
This is me this morning 9+5. Starting to look like I have been overdoing it in the Christmas treats already 7054

cvd
December 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Yay! Love the bumps!! Ill do my next at 16 weeks in just over a week :)

3boys
December 8th, 2012, 08:14 AM
16 weeks in just over a week!! How fast is your pregnancy going :) exciting stuff

cvd
December 8th, 2012, 08:45 AM
16 weeks in just over a week!! How fast is your pregnancy going :) exciting stuff

I know it is going incredibly fast, I love it!! I am one who unfortunately doesnt like pregnancy lol no matter how good i feel so fast is better for me! I was the same with DS. Bring on the screaming baby, I just want to not pee every 20 mins lol!!!
Baby will be here before we know it. Especially since she'll be a couple weeks early due to the csection!! :)

Atsaukina1
December 8th, 2012, 09:00 AM
got my bella band yeah:) def. better than the cheapo band i had last time around more support but if you just want a cover then the cheap ones are good

Atsaukina1
December 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM
mum- I have a long summer dress that i bought last year that is going to be my "photo" dress. it shows every lump and bump and no way I could wear it w/o being prego as I just look like a fat cow lol. you'll see I already look very prego:)

cvd
December 8th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Praying thats a super cute bump. You ladies will never guess what i did today - I actually bought a ......... wait for it .............
I went out and bought a cheap long t shirt dress from hennes £2.99 specifically for taking my 4 weekly photos in so that in every photo im wearing the same and can see the difference in growth !!! Sad i know but with my other photos from last pregnancy i was always in random stuff and some weeks bump looked smaller cos of what i was wearing ..... Go on tell me im mad !!!

Anyway Im off to take a photo now to start me off as have swelled up a fair bit the last week but its definatly food and water retention not bump as I am only 5+5

That's a good idea mum!!!
I'm going to wear my lululemon pants in all my pics! I lived in them last pregnancy too. Already told DH I'm getting a new pair after baby cause they are starting to look VERY well loved hahah!

Praying4Pink
December 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM

Thanks! Mum that's actually a good idea! Maybe I should find a "photo dress" so that my pictures aren't so random. Yes I think that's what I'll do! Mum I do believe you have started a trend my dear, lol

Atsaukina1
December 9th, 2012, 10:01 AM
my picture maxi dress:) mostly my reg. chub here maybe lil' babe thrown in:)
5 weeks 5 days

Mum23boys
December 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Me today at just 6 weeks 4 days !!

Pearl327
December 14th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Wow mum that looks like a proper bump already. I just look fat for a few weeks before the bump takes shape properly

Mum23boys
December 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks Im not quite sure how the hell im going to keep this a secret until 15 weeks for work purposes - i think i may have to be honest after the 12 week scan and just hope my newbie doesnt bail on me when she finds out as then i really will be up the creak without a paddle !!!

cvd
December 14th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Cute bump mum!

3boys
December 15th, 2012, 05:56 AM
This is me 13+2... standing on the bed as my floor is full of christmas presents and looks messy lol.

Mum23boys
December 15th, 2012, 06:43 AM
3 boys your still so thin everywhere else you lucky thing - that bump is too cute !!!
Ive ballooned everywhere my arms my legs :-(

3boys
December 15th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Thank you :) Oh mum23 you look lovely in your picture, not balloon like at all x

Atsaukina1
December 16th, 2012, 02:30 PM
3boys- oh you are just going to be one of those perfect looking prego ladies that make us all jealous, tiny with the cutest bump:)
love the room too, pink walls, with pink headboard, loving checking out people's decor:)

3boys
December 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Ha ha ha yeah my room is VERY Pink. I decorated it after DS3 so I would get a chance to at least paint one pink bedroom. My DH doesn't mind it even though he must feel completely demasculinized by it all.

cvd
December 17th, 2012, 08:35 AM
I cannot believe 4 more weeks have passed. Here is 16 weeks!!!!!! My gender scan is quickly approaching and I just can't wait! My jeans still do up fine :)!!

Ill do my next at 20 - by then well have confirmation of Aubree! Yay!

3boys
December 17th, 2012, 09:52 AM
You look great CVD. Time is going so fast!

cvd
December 17th, 2012, 11:26 AM
You look great CVD. Time is going so fast!

Thanks 3boys :) same to you of course!!

Mum23boys
December 18th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Looking gorgeous lady

NearlyDone
December 18th, 2012, 04:16 PM
7365 13 weeks

Mum23boys
December 28th, 2012, 06:27 AM
come on ladies there must be some updates. I will do my 8 week one after ive had a shower and got dressed. xx

EmmyRoo
December 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Here I am at 6+5 - massive!! How am I going to hide this at work in under 2 weeks?! I'm bigger that you 13 week ladies! I think it's mostly wind (TMI sorry!) but it's getting hard to hold in! I'm measuring 8 sheets of toilet roll, up from 6.5 at 4 weeks, eek! I have to stop eating!! Lol!

Mum23boys
December 28th, 2012, 08:16 AM
emmy you think you look big for 6 weeks check out page 8 and my 6+4 bump - im bigger than my friend who is 15 weeks !!

EmmyRoo
December 28th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Haha! Lol mum23! X

Atsaukina1
January 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM
mrsp that is a bonified baby bump too cute:)

Justjessica
January 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
Well I have been waiting to post in here till I got a cute little bump like all you guys but have given up hope of seeing one. So here's me at 14+1. Measuring 6 squares but don't know if I did it right. Tried to go round my belly. I spent December in hospital poorly so hoping this month the bump will suddenly spring out :)7634

Mum23boys
January 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
Blinking heck lady i wish i was that slim - my bup is all bloat and wobble so id definately swap - i think even before pregnancy i never had a stomach as flat as yours - some women get all the luck hey :-) PS Im sure it will shoot out soon but if it doesnt dont worry i cousin carried to full term with nothing more than a 2lb weight gain - i think it was hiding as she was slim and you couldnt tell she was pregnant

Pearl327
January 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM

Well no denying it. I have a proper bump now at 13+2 I wasn't this big at 18weeks with DD

Mum23boys
January 2nd, 2013, 03:55 PM
great bump hunny

BabyCakesTor
January 2nd, 2013, 10:41 PM
7663 8 weeks

This is me at 12 weeks with #3 http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/03/6u7use5e.jpg

Atsaukina1
January 3rd, 2013, 09:10 AM
justjessica- wow are you super tall or long torso?
my friend is 6 feet very skinny and even at her baby shower she barely looked prego maybe 5m.
another friend had a big belly but only gained about 5lbs but she was a lil over to begin with not skinny. everyone is different and will show later. hope you can stay out of the hospital and start feeling better

Justjessica
January 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks Atsaukina1 me too. I'm not really that tall 5'5. Mum23boys you look fab in your pictures, I wish I looked like you.

I think everyone's bumps on here are great. I have real bump envy going on. It's ironic as with DS2 my boss gave me a new job and I wanted to hide being pregnant but I had to wear my maternity trousers at 10 weeks so loads of people at work asked me before I got to my 12 week scan and DS3 was 8 weeks. Mum23boys that's good to know about your cousin. I'm glad you can still pop out a baby with no bump cos I'm getting seriously paranoid but my scans are fine. I guess you can't spend time in hospital on a drip, not be able to eat for weeks and then only be able to live on porridge and plain stuff cos of complications and hope to have a normal size bump. Never been ill in pregnancy before so hope this is a pink sign!

Praying4Pink
January 3rd, 2013, 09:07 PM
Well this is an update shot of my belly at 16 weeks. Now that's massive! Don't know how many sheets I am but I will do the sheets when I take my next one. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/04/ana4u5ah.jpg

minimatron
January 9th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Wow... you girls look great. I'm only 8 weeks and my tummy has shot out past my boobs! I put on a bit of weight with the he diet and Christmas.... I'm not sure if I'll be able to hide this til after my scan.

minimatron
January 9th, 2013, 03:34 PM
8w2d....9 sheets....

Mum23boys
January 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM
This is me today - I am literally in hiding from anyone and everyone I know - The only people i see are the parents of the kids i childmind and i tend to hold things in front of me or wear very baggy tops be busy in the kitchen and get hubby to see them in etc - Got to keep going for another 3 weeks too !!

Pearl327
January 10th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Lovely bumps ladies.

I am officially in Maternity trousers from this morning (no choice) and they are falling off me. But they were already streatched out from DD. Must buy a new pair at the weekend.

Justjessica
January 10th, 2013, 04:31 PM
The bumps are looking fab girlies :)

Atsaukina1
January 10th, 2013, 10:27 PM
wow mum23 that is a nice bump goin on:)

Mum23boys
January 11th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks chick :-) I feel like a whale !!!

cvd
January 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
20 weeks!!!!
18 to go - I feel huge lol!

Atsaukina1
January 15th, 2013, 08:58 AM
love your bed shots:)

Praying4Pink
January 15th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Bumps are looking good ladies!

NearlyDone
January 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM
7964 17 weeks and counting

AndreaOD
January 16th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Hi ladies! Im not too sure if I should join and post my pictures as im not a model type lol and never was. But main thing my husband likes the way I am so might as well will post :) I will post first my bumps with my 2 sons, then will post my current picture, im 12+6 today. Will be intersting to see how the bump grows lol All of you have a really lovely bump!!
7984 So this is My bump with my first son at 36 weeks he was born 39+6 :)
7985 And this is my 2nd son at 38 weeks he was born 40+5
7986 And thats me today :) nearly 13 weeks and already feeling huge lol

Pearl327
January 16th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Andrea of course you can and should post your bump pictures. Lovely bump by the way.
Nearly you are still so neat. You must have great abs normally

Praying4Pink
January 16th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Here is my 18 week bump...raw, lol8047 don't mind the face...it was early

aroundtheworld
January 16th, 2013, 11:05 PM

How is it that I'm only 11 squares now at 18 weeks, 2 days and the first time I posted on here I was 5 weeks, 4 days at 10 squares?? I use the same toilet paper and I'm measuring the biggest part of my belly. Weird!

hopingforsaskia
January 17th, 2013, 12:40 AM
All these bellies are GORGEOUS!!! I would post mine, but there's not much to see really!! :) I'll put my weekly pics into a collage of some sort and post it soon... ;)

hopingforsaskia
January 17th, 2013, 03:54 AM

Sooo... Excuse my floppy tum and stretch marks... ;) this is the comparison of bellies from 3 weeks pregnant, (a day before I found out for sure) and last week (9weeks). I'm just getting thicker. This is highly unusual for me. With both of my boys I was already rounded in my belly and looked a bit pregnant. Currently I just look flabby. ;) I didn't do the loo roll.. On the last one and want to preserve it so I don't have to go out again this week........ Lol.

NearlyDone
January 17th, 2013, 04:22 AM
I was small early on with all my girls..... my son i was huge but evened out by the end and he ended up being my smallest bump from bump alone i would guess girly

Pearl327
January 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM
I am liking the sound of this ladies, big bump early on = boys smaller bump =girls.

Saskia I was just thicker looking until after half way on DD. at the min I have a definate bump and it had been looking like a bump for a while now, just a smaller version of the bump I had with DD at 26 weeks ( that was when I definately popped and people started noticing)

EmmyRoo
January 17th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Looking fab ladies!

I don't know what's going on here. If I let it out I look hugely pregnant, but my actual baby bump is tiny and only measuring 7 1/2 sheets today at 9+4. I have gained 15lbs since conception :eek: so I think that's screwing up my bump, it's all fat! Is it normal for the bump to get bigger and smaller from one day to the next?

X

hopingforsaskia
January 17th, 2013, 04:19 PM

This is me today.. 3weeks/10weeks. :)

Mum23boys
January 18th, 2013, 01:08 PM
I know im meant to be taking a break but my bump is as big as its always been this early on so im figuring boy number 4 for us ..... These are my pics so far
8150 3-4 WEEKS
8151 6-7 WEEKS
8152 8 WEEKS OR 10 WEEKS CANT REMEMBER WHICH WAY AROUND THIS ONE AND THE 10 WEEK ONE WENT
8149 9 WEEKS
8153 10WEEKS
8155 11 WEEKS

SORRY PICS SO HUGE COULDNT CROP FOR SOME REASON

Butterfly Spirit
January 18th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Looking fab ladies!

I don't know what's going on here. If I let it out I look hugely pregnant, but my actual baby bump is tiny and only measuring 7 1/2 sheets today at 9+4. I have gained 15lbs since conception :eek: so I think that's screwing up my bump, it's all fat! Is it normal for the bump to get bigger and smaller from one day to the next?

X

Being as early as you are at 9 weeks I say yes, because the bloat can come and go! :)

Butterfly Spirit
January 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM
And great bump Mum23!

cvd
January 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Looking fab ladies!

X

I still get a lot of bloating I notice! My belly is bigger at night then when I wake up for sure!!

cvd
January 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
I know im meant to be taking a break but my bump is as big as its always been this early on so im figuring boy number 4 for us ..... These are my pics so far
8150 3-4 WEEKS
8151 6-7 WEEKS
8152 8 WEEKS OR 10 WEEKS CANT REMEMBER WHICH WAY AROUND THIS ONE AND THE 10 WEEK ONE WENT
8149 9 WEEKS
8153 10WEEKS
8155 11 WEEKS

SORRY PICS SO HUGE COULDNT CROP FOR SOME REASON

Bump looks good mum. Hope you're doing well

minimatron
January 18th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Wow, everyone looks great. I'll post another when I'm 12 weeks and put up a comparison. I feel huge but think its bloating.

aroundtheworld
January 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM

I can't get over how small my bump is...

True Blue
January 21st, 2013, 01:51 PM
Wow aroundtheworld what a bump pic !!

Love seeing all y'all bump pics :)

Would love a bump too ;)

EmmyRoo
January 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM
Aroundtheworld you are so glamorous! Lovely wee bump too!
I can't post my 10 week pic till I figure out how to free some space on my stupid phone, but suffice it to say it's considerably bigger than most of the 18+ week bumps here! MUST stop eating!!! :bigsmile:
X

EmmyRoo
January 21st, 2013, 05:37 PM
:fx: for you true blue!
X

Butterfly Spirit
January 21st, 2013, 10:09 PM
True: Your chart looks GREAT!

Aroundtheworld: that is one AMAZING professional bump pic, love it! :) You are a lovely woman!

Well I promise you all I will provide an updated bump pic tomorrow.
I don't think I can get any bigger, really!

BabyCakesTor
January 22nd, 2013, 12:50 AM
11weeks 4days

Atsaukina1
January 22nd, 2013, 08:52 AM
you are just glowing and stunning:) I asked you some questions on hb thread in pregnancy section:)

I can't get over how small my bump is...

aroundtheworld
January 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks y'all. That's really sweet. :) It turned out good, I thought. It was taken with my iPhone! Atsaukina1, I'll go find the thread and reply.

Babycakes, what a precious little bebe!

BabyCakesTor
January 22nd, 2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks y'all. That's really sweet. :) It turned out good, I thought. It was taken with my iPhone! Atsaukina1, I'll go find the thread and reply.

Babycakes, what a precious little bebe!

Thank you. My 12 week NT scan is Saturday... Eeek

jennaesue
January 29th, 2013, 09:36 AM
I keep forgetting to take a belly shot, but I finally got around to doing it last while ds3 was in the bath tub.

For comparison, here is one from the day after I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to remember how thin I was thanks to the LE diet.

And here is one from yesterday at 17 weeks. My bump is always bigger in the evening. Early in the day I am not really showing.

ps: sorry the pictures are sideways. They are from my phone and I'm not sure how to rotate them. :/

Justjessica
January 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Wow Jennasue I wish my bump was as lovely as yours. Fab bumps everyone!!!

Here is mine, it's finally appeared. Thank goodness at 18 weeks, gone up a whole square to 7 squares now. Whoop whoop! Getting there slooooowly.8470

Justjessica
January 29th, 2013, 04:55 PM

Sooo... Excuse my floppy tum and stretch marks... ;) this is the comparison of bellies from 3 weeks pregnant, (a day before I found out for sure) and last week (9weeks). I'm just getting thicker. This is highly unusual for me. With both of my boys I was already rounded in my belly and looked a bit pregnant. Currently I just look flabby. ;) I didn't do the loo roll.. On the last one and want to preserve it so I don't have to go out again this week........ Lol.

You don't look flabby at all. Hope this means girl for you.

Atsaukina1
January 29th, 2013, 06:48 PM
omg justjessica you are 18 weeks crazy! do you usually carry so small? do you have to wear maternity pants yet?? I need to take another pic as my last one was i think 8 weeks so just chub lol

Mum23boys
January 30th, 2013, 03:34 AM
wOWZERS I wish I could get to 8 weeks with a bump that small and neat justjessica -let alone 18 weeks - I always balloon from about 6 weeks and just impossible to hide and keep things secret - would so love to have a small bump and not have to tell anyone until it was obvious. My cousin was about your size when she gave birth with her first - with her 2nd she was HUGE so cos you carry small once doesnt mean you always will / do.

Justjessica
January 30th, 2013, 05:04 PM
omg justjessica you are 18 weeks crazy! do you usually carry so small? do you have to wear maternity pants yet?? I need to take another pic as my last one was i think 8 weeks so just chub lol
With my first I had 7 scans as my bump was small and nearly had an 8th but they went for heart monitoring every couple of days instead but the baby was 3250g so not small! But I was huge very quickly with my next two. I seem to have come full circle. No I'm not in maternity pants yet thankfully as mine are awful.

Justjessica
January 30th, 2013, 05:06 PM
wOWZERS I wish I could get to 8 weeks with a bump that small and neat justjessica -let alone 18 weeks - I always balloon from about 6 weeks and just impossible to hide and keep things secret - would so love to have a small bump and not have to tell anyone until it was obvious. My cousin was about your size when she gave birth with her first - with her 2nd she was HUGE so cos you carry small once doesnt mean you always will / do.
Yep - you're exactly right!

minimatron
February 8th, 2013, 04:40 PM
12 weeks 2 days still 9 sheets on the paper but I think its changes shape... and excuse the dirty mirror...one of my many tasks :-)

minimatron
February 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
This ones at 8 weeks 2 days, same clothes. Just wish I could work out how to do it in one post :-)

mommymachine
February 8th, 2013, 08:16 PM
4weeks 0days and 10sheets of toilet paper!

hopingforsaskia
February 9th, 2013, 01:52 AM

3 weeks/13 weeks. Still really small considering how huge I feel...! ;)

minimatron
February 9th, 2013, 04:17 AM
How do you do the side by side pics?

aroundtheworld
February 9th, 2013, 02:21 PM

Excuse the quality... it's an iPhone photo taken in low light.

Atsaukina1
February 9th, 2013, 07:08 PM
sooo pretty around the world and soo jealous that you are in a short sleeve shirt and i'm just a lil north of you and still freezing lol come on spring already! so are you starting to measure bigger than your weeks now?

Mum23boys
February 10th, 2013, 05:12 AM

14 weeks :-)

Atsaukina1
February 10th, 2013, 01:07 PM
where you going all dressed up mum23boys:)
you are showing soo cute:)

Mum23boys
February 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
It was my birthday so we went out with 18 friends to Prezzo for a meal - it was Lovely :-)

Mum23boys
February 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
It was my bargain ebay dress only £7.99

Justjessica
February 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Lovely bumps ladies :)

aroundtheworld
February 10th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Yes, I am! Seems everything changed after 19 weeks. At my last MW appt I was measuring 5 weeks ahead. I'm starting to feel pretty darn pregnant too!

cvd
February 11th, 2013, 08:30 AM
24 weeks!

Atsaukina1
February 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM
cute bump cvd and jealous your room is clean lol still waiting on that 2nd tri energy:)

cvd
February 11th, 2013, 10:32 AM
cute bump cvd and jealous your room is clean lol still waiting on that 2nd tri energy:)

Thank you!!! Oh goodness, I hope it comes soon for you, Im sure its on its way :)

NearlyDone
February 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM
8890 21 weeks and counting starting to fly by now :-)

Wanting-a-girl
February 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM
8890 21 weeks and counting starting to fly by now :-)

Wow do you always show so small? WOW

minimatron
February 12th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Wow I'm past being that big and I'm only 13 weeks... very cute :-)

Thorz300
February 12th, 2013, 03:35 PM
My first bump pic with this pregnancy, I'm 7 weeks exactly in this pic, and I already have a bump!! Gonna be hard to hide it in a few weeks!8895

Mum23boys
February 12th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I envy you girls with small bumps I was like i had a basket ball up my top from about 8 weeks !!

Thorz300
February 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I envy you girls with small bumps I was like i had a basket ball up my top from about 8 weeks !!

The grass is always greener on the other side, LOL I envy those who get a cute belly right away because its obvious you are expecting, where as I go through this awful phase that looks like I have just been eating way too many donuts for breakfast and so people probably just think I am gaining weight and getting chunky but don't look pregnant

Atsaukina1
February 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM
yeah i like having a def. prego belly makes me feel more prego the plus to being smaller is wearing your clothes longer and probably having less heartburn() since your stomach has more room.

NearlyDone
February 12th, 2013, 05:26 PM
I seem to have a really girly bump this time(for me) with my last boy it was low/round and big early on.....this pregnancy has been a v weird one so far lol

Atsaukina1
February 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM
I seem to have a really girly bump this time(for me) with my last boy it was low/round and big early on.....this pregnancy has been a v weird one so far lol

just noticing you already have 4 kids wow guess what they say about popping early each kid is just another one of the tales that goes around:) glad it's different and a boy belly for you this time:)
my girl/boys I carried exactly the same:)

aroundtheworld
February 12th, 2013, 11:31 PM

Another lounging-around-the-house belly pic!

NearlyDone
February 13th, 2013, 04:47 AM
just noticing you already have 4 kids wow guess what they say about popping early each kid is just another one of the tales that goes around:) glad it's different and a boy belly for you this time:)
my girl/boys I carried exactly the same:)

this is actually baby number 6 i have 4 girls and a 2yr old boy already...this pregnancy has been different to any of them

Atsaukina1
February 13th, 2013, 08:14 AM
nearlydone-lol I thought the boy bear was the one you were due with and 2nd boy sway worked menant the first was your 4th girl lol. I have no sense:) congrats!!

aroundtheworld- lookng pretty and healthy. how are you feeling?

aroundtheworld
February 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I'm feeling pretty good. Definitely feeling more pregnant than just 22 weeks, but that's normal for multiples. I have a hard to time bending over and can no longer pick up my 3 year old, but I don't feel sick and I'm not in pain or anything like that. Just happy and grateful. :)

Atsaukina1
February 15th, 2013, 07:08 PM
:)

Atsaukina1
February 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
how do you ladies post the pic directly on here??

aroundtheworld
February 15th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Cute bump (and dress) Atsaukina!

Justjessica
February 16th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Cute bump (and dress) Atsaukina!

I agree! Very cute bump.

Loving your bump too around the world. The bumps are all coming along nicely for everyone now.

Justjessica
February 16th, 2013, 05:01 AM

So here is my bump today. Thought it would never arrive!!!! 20 weeks 4 days. Eek - excited!

Atsaukina1
February 16th, 2013, 10:01 AM
how are you guys putting pic on here? I always just have to put the link don't know how to do directly like everyone. help:)

jennaesue
February 16th, 2013, 11:08 AM
When you post, there is a little button on the top of the top that looks like a tree with a square around it. You just click that, and then it will have you browse to the picture you want, and then you click "upload" and it adds the picture to your post.

Atsaukina1
February 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM
thanks got it now:)

Pearl327
February 18th, 2013, 03:57 AM
20 weeks today. 2 days to go before I find out

NearlyDone
February 18th, 2013, 03:21 PM
How exciting good luck Pearl

aroundtheworld
February 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM

hopingforsaskia
February 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM

I wish I was even half as glam as you when I'm pregnant (and with only one baby, not two!!) ;)

aroundtheworld
February 22nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Oh geez, thank you hopingforsaskia! That's such a sweet compliment. :)

hopingforsaskia
March 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM

16.5 weeks bump

And here's a comparison of the same gestation for all 3 pregnancies..

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/06/a3emu9up.jpg

cvd
March 11th, 2013, 01:19 PM

28 weeks!!!! 71 days left, feels like I can't get much bigger already lol

aroundtheworld
March 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Amber5677/26weekstext_zpscb4b669a.jpg

Strike a pose! 26 weeks, 2 days pregnant today. :)

Atsaukina1
March 13th, 2013, 01:56 PM
midwives came over today and measured 21 weeks so just a tiny bit over. funny since I feel soo small and not even feeling this lil nugget move and my giants before I always measured right on. you just never know lol.

NearlyDone
March 17th, 2013, 09:51 AM
9699 25+2 dragging again now

Mum23boys
March 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM
My bump seems to have shrunk dramatically the last 5 weeks thouh at my scan yesterday the lady did say baby was very in my back and my placenta was in front of it ( anterior ) masking movement but also perhaps makin me appear smaller than i was earlier in the pregnancy plus baby has its bum in pelvis and head up past belly button so its showing upwards not outwards at the moment

aroundtheworld
March 28th, 2013, 07:36 PM

Mum23boys
March 29th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Atsaukina1
March 30th, 2013, 09:18 AM
aroundthewordl- i was just coming on here to ask about you:) glad to see still glowing:)
mum- yeah you do look the same but I'm sure you feel bigger. I feel like this babe is just taking up everybit of space up to my chest and gosh they are not that big floating in there to do all that lol. heartburn is a constant every single day now waaa
need to take a pic:)

aroundtheworld
April 2nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
29 week twin bump. :)

aroundtheworld
April 2nd, 2013, 02:55 PM
aroundthewordl- i was just coming on here to ask about you:) glad to see still glowing:)

Doing good. :) Thank you. How are you?

Mum23boys
April 6th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Excuse the poor photos my 3 year old took them last night at a wedding we went to. I am 22 weeks today and starting to balloon

Mrs_P
April 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM
blimey you have a lovely little bump there mine's prob about that size now - no wonder everyone keeps saying i'm small and people have only just started asking me if i'm pregnant

cvd
April 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM

32 weeks!!!!
Really uncomfy now and my waddle has started showing up every now and then lol. I guess I will post a pic 36 weeks then at 38 just before we go in to have Hudson!!! Eek! Hope I don't grow too much more before then! 43 days!

Ps: Excuse my messy room, DS woke up early today so I'm not tending to that lol

NearlyDone
April 9th, 2013, 03:15 PM
10379 29 weeks today :-)

Mrs_P
April 9th, 2013, 04:02 PM
My bump at 29 weeks:

Another messy bedroom - sorry

Mum23boys
April 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Looking fab - great top I have that one and in green too :-)

minimatron
April 9th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Hehe, I cleaned my mirror because my last shot was with splashes of toothpaste on it. I'm 21 weeks now and still 9 sheets. I'm so excited my sway worked and I'm getting a little boy.

Mum23boys
April 10th, 2013, 02:36 PM

Sorry half naked but as you can see not as big as I have been with last 3 babies. This is me at 21 weeks and te following pics below are me at 21 weeks with my last son and i was about the same with te other 2 aswell !!

Atsaukina1
April 11th, 2013, 11:14 AM
mum23boys- hotmama love the dress so stylin:)
nearlydone- beautiful pic/flawless skin:)
cvd- getting soo closeb et you don't feel like making that bed at all:)
mini- ugg I need to do the toilet paper thing
finally got batteries for my scale and have gained 35lbs so far. don't know how I eat way less that i used ot or have with any prego. we'll see if it's another biggin cookin lol

hopingforsaskia
April 13th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Atsaukina.. I've gained heaps too... 13kgs (probably more now that I've spent the weekend feasting on home cooked bread.. :o

Here's my bump @ 22w/3d.

I'm soooooooooo much smaller than I was with my other two. I wish that had meant something good -- but it didn't --
;) Never mind.

You all look amazing. I would look sooo much better if my thunder thighs didn't explode when I'm preggo. I wish I could just liposuck them gone!! ;)

Emily
April 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Atsaukina.. I've gained heaps too... 13kgs (probably more now that I've spent the weekend feasting on home cooked bread.. :o

Here's my bump @ 22w/3d.

I'm soooooooooo much smaller than I was with my other two. I wish that had meant something good -- but it didn't --
;) Never mind.

You all look amazing. I would look sooo much better if my thunder thighs didn't explode when I'm preggo. I wish I could just liposuck them gone!! ;)

Aw, you are so cute and tidy I don't think you would know thunder thighs if they bit you on the bum!! Hoping mine won't come back if I ever manage a TTC attempt ( DH away a lot) and finally get off this LE diet:)

Atsaukina1
April 13th, 2013, 05:21 PM
omg yeah I have ot laugh at the thunder thighs funny how we see ourselves sometimes. you look tiny and cute:)

Mum23boys
April 14th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Hun im the same - people say im still tiny but my thighs have got huge - i got out my maternity shorts ready for summer ( if we ever get one ) and i can getthem on but i cant sit down in them tey feel like they are trying to cut through my legs they are that tight !! Yet my bump is half the size it was with the last 3 - I too was hoping it was a sign but i dont think it is as Ive gone back to being 100 % convinced this is another boy infact i found myself telling oem random stranger that started asking me about the baby at swimming that we were having our fourth boy as i couldnt bare the oh i bet your hoping its a girl comments etc ... naughty i know but i think im just so sure its a boy that thats what i keep telling people - going to be one hell of a shock if a girl pops out i can tell you !!
PS YOU look amazing :-)

Atsaukina1
April 14th, 2013, 08:10 PM
I just say it's 4th boy too when everyone asks- and everyone is telling me it is a boy too except gma who doesn't live here but that is her wishful thinking I suppose
you have a lot more strength than me though because if i were to get a sono then I would most likely ask since they are looking right at it especially at this stage :)

aroundtheworld
April 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM

;)

Atsaukina1
April 16th, 2013, 08:16 AM
aroundtheworld- how far along r u measuring now?

aroundtheworld
April 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM
aroundtheworld- how far along r u measuring now?

41 weeks :)

Mum23boys
April 17th, 2013, 05:20 PM

hopingforsaskia
April 17th, 2013, 05:52 PM

Look at that gorgeous bump!! Jealous!!!

Atsaukina1
April 18th, 2013, 07:50 AM
aroundtheworld-41 weeks yowzas:)

mum- just a big nice bump:)

Atsaukina1
April 18th, 2013, 07:51 AM
aroundtheworld-41 weeks yowzas:)

mum- just a big nice bump:)

Pearl327
April 20th, 2013, 04:14 AM

Me today on the brink of 29 weeks. Excuse the mess in the back of the room.

aroundtheworld
April 21st, 2013, 07:03 PM
Pearl327, you look lovely!

aroundtheworld
April 22nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
32 weeks!

hopingforsaskia
April 22nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
23 weeks and 4 days...

Atsaukina1
April 22nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
aroundtheworld-pretty dress
hoping- that bump is getting bigger:)
pearl- looking great..........umm what mess lol you haven't seen mess:)

Pearl327
April 25th, 2013, 03:41 AM
around the world you always look amazing in your pic's
Hoping you have a very cute little bump at the min

aroundtheworld
April 25th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Oh geez, thank you, Pearl!

aroundtheworld
May 1st, 2013, 01:11 PM
33 weeks, 2 days and measuring 45 weeks!

cvd
May 6th, 2013, 10:16 AM
36 weeks!
15 days to go :)

aroundtheworld
May 6th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Love that bump, cvd!

Mum23boys
May 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM
looking great CVD

Atsaukina1
May 6th, 2013, 04:32 PM
omg 15 dayd wowza. i think i would be a wreck if I knew the actual day babe was coming lol. Hope you are able to sleep:)

cvd
May 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Ah thank you ladies!
Atsaukina, I have actually been sleeping fabulously! Only up once or twice a night to pee :) I am really looking forward to the day, nerves haven't set in yet :) I'm sure they will shortly!

aroundtheworld
May 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM
34 weeks.

NearlyDone
May 7th, 2013, 05:09 PM
11124 33 weeks

Mum23boys
May 8th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Nearly Im sooooo jealous of your bump - were you small with the girls too - Ive been like a beached whale with all 4 pregnancies and can not fit into anything anymore - i literally want to be naked all the time as clothes are just too uncomfortable and Im only 26 weeks

NearlyDone
May 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I carried pretty much the same with all 6......only difference is the girls felt higher(more in my ribs/less able to breathe) but you couldn't tell from bump pics was more of an internal feeling iykwim......this baby is meant to be 97th percentile.....5lb10oz last week at 32 weeks :nails:

cvd
May 8th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Holy can't believe how small you are NearlyDone!

Atsaukina1
May 8th, 2013, 08:55 PM
are those reg. non prego pants?? amazing! my belly feels like babe is taking up the whole space and just hard all the time. bending over to clean,do laundry,ect is a major pain. and only gonna get bigger lol

Jadis
May 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM
you guys look beautiful!!

aroundtheworld
May 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM
35w+3d and doing good! Measured 48 weeks at my prenatal on Saturday! lol No dilation (my midwife checked because she was leaving the country for a week), 50% effaced and both babies are head-down, weighing right about 6 lbs each. :)

Atsaukina1
May 17th, 2013, 06:36 PM
love that dress and wowza you are growing:) way to go keeping those babies in. awesome!

aroundtheworld
May 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM
TY Atsaukina1. You're always so sweet. :)

1+2+3boys
May 18th, 2013, 08:47 PM
You are looking so great around the world. I just did a wee stalk to see if your babies had arrived because mine were 35 +1. You are doing so great! I'm glad all is going well and lucky you that they are both head down. I had breech A and couldn't turn him so C for me (Thumbs down to that). Goodluck with everything. My boys turn one on the 2nd of June so we could be Birthday buddies

cvd
May 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
38+1 the day before Hudson arrives!!!

Can't believe this is the last day I'll be able to feel him in my tummy.

Mum23boys
May 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Sooooo exciting CVD

Mum23boys
May 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM

Sorry about my bandage around my middle - thats my support along with a belt an crutches !! WILL TRY GET A BETTER PHOTO LATER IN THE WEEK

Mum23boys
May 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM
Oh and any lines wrinkles are from my bandage too not stretch marks like my mum likes to think !! ha ha