babydust
September 27th, 2012, 08:27 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
I have a boy and a girl. Swayed for me girl and without knowing it I swayed for my sweet little boy too!
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
*LE diet for 2 weeks, hard core for week of O. *But diet pretty much girl friendly to begin with, always watch calories, low fat, skip lunch, very little meat

- *pizza, veggie burgers, pasta with sauce or butter and veggies, veggie chili, tuna or chicken sandwich, light yogurt, bagels with light cream cheese, some regular coffee with low fat milk, pancakes, eggbeaters, stuffed veggie zucchini, Mac and cheese, cheese for a snack, low fat tapioca pudding, Ceasar salad, oatmeal, Nutrigrain berry bar, egg on a roll, a few chicken dishes here and there, Greek yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, pears, raisons, low far string cheese, crystal light, Perrier, dasani, or aquafina water, some
Diet coke
- LE diet for 2 weeks: *kept blood sugar*Low, skipped breakfast *week of O,*veggies, lower protein, *no meat week of O, low amount of meat before, Low salt week of O, low calories, fat, and high Fiber. *Hardly ate the week of O
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
2 weeks, but mostly eat girl friendly foods anyway. Hardly any meat, and keep calories low, skip meals...ect
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He gained weight (belly got bigger!). He wasn't eating much meat at all. We were on a tight budget so mostly pizza ( like me) and carbs.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Had one small or medium coffee a day, like usual. Hardly ever finished the medium size. Coffee from dunkin Donoughts
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I'm 5'1. Lost 4 lbs before O on diet and weight 116.5 lbs at my attempt. My lowest pre conception weight ever!
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Stopped doing light weights and Cardio 2 weeks before O. Also stopped the relaxing yoga 2 weeks before O. I noticed a major decrease in muscle by O time. Didn't have much to begin with but it reduced greatly.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Between 4.7 and 5.0. Ewcm ph was 5.0. Right after attempt ph went to around 7 but then dropped shortly after
DH pH
Not sure
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
Dh released in the morning. We dtd shortly after but he basically pulled put a second after he finished so very shallow attempt. Then later that night we made our real attempt. Me on top, deep release, stayed in for a few seconds until
BD Dates according to Ovulation
-
Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
-
BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump?
-
Any relevant attempt details?