PDA

View Full Version : Update - Babydust's successful Girl sway! :)

babydust
September 27th, 2012, 08:53 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown . (Update: it's a GIRL!!!!!!)
Edit ( just an FYI) - I put that we dtd on O day, but I think it might have actually been the day before.
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
I have a boy and a girl. Swayed for my girl! But without knowing it I swayed for my sweet little boy too!
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
*LE diet for 2 weeks, hard core for week of O. *But diet pretty much girl friendly to begin with, always watch calories, low fat, skip lunch, very little meat

- *pizza, veggie burgers, pasta with sauce or butter and veggies, veggie chili, tuna or chicken sandwich, light yogurt, bagels with light cream cheese, some regular coffee with low fat milk, pancakes, eggbeaters, stuffed veggie zucchini, Mac and cheese, cheese for a snack, low fat tapioca pudding, Ceasar salad, oatmeal, Nutrigrain berry bar, egg on a roll, a few chicken dishes here and there, Greek yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, pears, raisons, low far string cheese, crystal light, Perrier, dasani, or aquafina water, some
Diet coke
- LE diet for 2 weeks: *kept blood sugar*Low, skipped breakfast *week of O,*veggies, lower protein, *no meat week of O, low amount of meat before, Low salt week of O, low calories, fat, and high Fiber. *Hardly ate the week of O
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
2 weeks, but mostly eat girl friendly foods anyway. Hardly any meat, and keep calories low, skip meals...ect
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He gained weight (belly got bigger!). He wasn't eating much meat at all. We were on a tight budget so mostly pizza ( like me) and carbs.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Had one small or medium coffee a day, like usual. Hardly ever finished the medium size. Coffee from dunkin Donoughts
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I'm 5'1. Lost 4 lbs before O on diet and weight 116.5 lbs at my attempt. My lowest pre conception weight ever!
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Stopped doing light weights and Cardio 2 weeks before O. Also stopped the relaxing yoga 2 weeks before O. I noticed a major decrease in muscle by O time. Didn't have much to begin with but it reduced greatly.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Between 4.7 and 5.0. Ewcm ph was 5.0. Right after attempt ph went to around 7 but then dropped shortly after
DH pH
Not sure
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
Got my BFP at 3:30 pm. Dh released that morning. We dtd shortly after but he pulled out a second into the release so this was mostly a pull out attempt. Dtd that night ( so third time dh released that day). I was on top, stayed on top till he was done
BD Dates according to Ovulation O Day

Any additional comments?
See I'm not sure. I put O day cause it seems to make the most sense. Had Ewcm that day. Got my + opk at 3:30 in the afternoon on that Saturday. I think I O'ed sometime in the middle of the night ( so technically on Sunday). We dtd at 9:45 on Sat night. Could have O'ed
On Sunday during the day as I did have some Ewcm in the afternoon but only noticed it once. Cm was way thicker than normal.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I was on top for our attempt. Then jumped up and went to the bathroom. Then did the semen emitting technique and wiped. Used repHresh finger 15 min later.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I took a baby aspirin day of attempt. Weaned off starting at 4 dpo. Did repHresh every 3 days starting at end of AF to get my body used to it. Used 1/2 app repHresh 11 hours before attempt and rubbed the rest on me like lube. Took 1/2 benedril week of O each night. Took 1/2 benedril 30 mim before attempt and another 1/2 benedril 30 min after. I think I O'ed in the middle
Of the night after my attempt. We dtd at 9:45 pm that night. So I think he benedril did wonder. Also the repHresh. Cm was very thick and woke up no Ewcm.
Did you do anything with Ions?
*Ions: *rock salt lamps, plants, lavender, personalized neg ion, wall neg ion, fans, north pole
Magnets, anion pads, neg ion jewlery and ki flow bracelets, went to beach a lot ( always sunblock), rained week of O, hot mist humidifier, summer time
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The repHresh I used and the baby aspirin and benedril that I took. Taking 1/2 benedril before and 1/2 benedril after my attempt really helped. Also doing J and D and SEM right after attempt. Got pregnant very beginning of august instead of having to go into the more boy friendly
Months of sept, Oct, and nov. Cm was the thickest it's ever been. And even though o had some Ewcm, the ph was still 5.0. Didn't stress too much about attempt. Lost weight week of O. Diet is girl friendly to begin with.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Was only On diet for 2 weeks as that is when I decided to sway. Got a lot of sun as our sway was in august. But my vit D levels are on the lower side anyway. Only stopped gym 2 weeks before sway. But didn't have much muscle anyway and most was lost by time of sway.
Things worth mentioning:
Was weaning of low dose antidepressants week of ovulation. Definitely lowered testosterone levels as my Big O's were horrible and even a few months later they are still not back to normal. Was going to use some
Spermicide but didn't get around to getting it before attempt. Plus didn't want to lower chances to much as I did a lot of other things to sway

babydust
September 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh gosh, just checking this now and lots of views but no responses...hopefully that's not a bad sign!! Haha :)

myGirl
September 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Congratulations!! I was a little confused on whether this is just a sway attempt or a post of your sway after you got your BFP.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babydust
September 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Thanks! Yeah, I swayed back in August and got my BFP. Just getting around to posting my sway now. ;)

Sunflower3
September 29th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Congrats!!!!!

deaks66
September 29th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Congrats babydust! fx for another DD!

auroara78
September 29th, 2012, 02:56 PM
congrats babydust!! can't wait till you find out! will u be finding out before birth?

mariposa
September 30th, 2012, 06:21 AM
congrats again!!! Wish you hear pink! :babyf:

mydream
September 30th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Congrats on your BFP!!!!

babydust
September 30th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks girls! :). Yeah I think I will be finding out. I ideally want to wait but I just don't think I can. Haha. I think I had a better sway then with my DD but who knows. I think diet was longer with her ( followed IG diet at the time). But was more relaxed this time which I think sways girl since it lowers T levels. I also did a lot more Supps and Jelly's before the actual sway this time. But either way I'm just happy to be having a third baby to add to our family!! :)

crystal-light
October 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM
Congrats babydust!!

babydust
October 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Thank you crystal light!!

mariposa
November 5th, 2012, 05:21 AM
15 weeks, babydust!! are you going to find the gender on your 16 weeks scan? what exciting!! :fx:

babydust
November 5th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Aw, thanks mariposa!! Yeah, going in for my 16 week scan next week on wed. I have a scan this week with my regular doctor too. IF he does an u/s I should be able to tell the gender but not sure if he's just gonna listen to the h/b this time
Or what. Either way, I should know the gender in about a week. Ahhh! So excited :)

mariposa
November 5th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hope you hear pink!!! :babyf:

auroara78
November 6th, 2012, 11:45 AM
can't wait to find out! be sure to update us...but I'm very sure you'll hear girl!

babydust
November 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Aw, thank you aurora!! I hope so :). And yes, will definitely update! :D

babydust
November 17th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Update - just found out that we are having another little GIRL!! Thank you so much atomic and all of the girls on here! :)

cvd
November 17th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Yay! Congrats! Hoping for the same news as you in a few weeks ;) hehe

jennibel
November 17th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Fabulous news, congrats! x

lobella2
November 17th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Congratulations!!!

Mochagirl
November 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Great news - congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeCon
November 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Lovely news. Congrats.

waffles
November 17th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Congrats!! So exciting!

Maple
November 17th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Yay!! Congrats Babydust! XX

Myloves
November 17th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Congrats!!

mydream
November 17th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Congratulations!

Mrs_Incredible
November 18th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Congratulations x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

mariposa
November 18th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Congratulations!!! So, so happy for you!!!!!!! :ballerina:

Violet_
November 18th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Congrats on getting your little girl.

Mbmk
November 18th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Congratulations!! lucky girl xx

zanacal
November 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Congratulations Babydust!

auroara78
November 19th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Congratulations babydust!!!!!! whoo hoo!

Wishing4Princess
November 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Congratulations, Babydust! so excited for you:).

The Anchor
November 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM
What AWESOME news! CONGRATS!

HouseOfTurtles
November 21st, 2012, 03:11 AM
Awe :) Congrats on your little princess!

Pink10
November 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Congratulations on your successful sway!!!!!

HopingWishingPraying
November 22nd, 2012, 11:39 PM
Congratulations! 2 little girls, you are very lucky!!