PDA

View Full Version : 4dpo and going mad!

EmmyRoo
September 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Hi ladies,
I'm currently at 4dpo on our first cycle TTC pink. I'm trying really hard not to obsess and be all boy-mum about it (especially if I get a bfn, don't want to raise testosterone for next month) but I'm going mad symptom-spotting.

Yesterday, 3dpo, I had some watery cm which is unusual for me post-ov, and some twinges in the womb area. Today at 4dpo I've had a dull, very mild but definitely noticable ache in my womb area again. I also feel like I can't hold my stomach in like I usually would, it feels too uncomfortable and heavy, which is odd since I've lost 18lbs and it's not as big as usual!

I normally have a 12day Luteal phase and am not taking Vitex or Saw palmetto, so I don't feel that this could be a very early AF. Am I totally mad thinking this could be a pregnancy symptom so early? :sigh:

Thanks. X

Navywife620
September 27th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hi ladies,
I'm currently at 4dpo on our first cycle TTC pink. I'm trying really hard not to obsess and be all boy-mum about it (especially if I get a bfn, don't want to raise testosterone for next month) but I'm going mad symptom-spotting.

Yesterday, 3dpo, I had some watery cm which is unusual for me post-ov, and some twinges in the womb area. Today at 4dpo I've had a dull, very mild but definitely noticable ache in my womb area again. I also feel like I can't hold my stomach in like I usually would, it feels too uncomfortable and heavy, which is odd since I've lost 18lbs and it's not as big as usual!

I normally have a 12day Luteal phase and am not taking Vitex or Saw palmetto, so I don't feel that this could be a very early AF. Am I totally mad thinking this could be a pregnancy symptom so early? :sigh:

Thanks. X

I know how you feel. I was going crazy since ovulation. I had stuff going on ever since ovulation.. I thought I was going mad! Well My symptoms have upped since 6dpo.. My boobs are killing me. backache, and I am beyond exhausted.

EmmyRoo
September 27th, 2012, 10:36 AM
That sounds very positive for you navy - pun intended! I just wish I could know one way or the other.
X

dreamingpink77
September 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
How I understand you girls! this 2ww is a suffering! it seems that all days drag especially the few days soon after ovulation. I've been trying to spot symptoms too but don't have much yet, almost nothing. I starting obsessing over cm too, cause I noticed I had some after ovulation but now I only have a very little. I was always watching my boobs in the mirror to check if they are larger and to check if nipple is darker as that was my very first symptom when I was pregnant with DS. Nipple is same colour and boobs are a little larger but AF is due tomorrow, so it can also be an AF symptom.

I also had some pelvic twinges, very mild though. Feel tired today, also another AF symptom. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and was negative, so I think I'm out this month. If AF has to come, it better does soon, at least I won't be obsessing for two weeks.

Northern_Shutterbug
September 27th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Hang on in there :fx:

wilma_five
September 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Right there with you ;) No symptoms :(

Mum23boys
September 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM
That and back ache is exactly what I had and still have

EmmyRoo
September 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks girls, it does help to know I'm not the only one. Congratulations shutterbug! That's great news that you got your bfp! :fx: that we all join you soon! X

Northern_Shutterbug
September 27th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Thank you! Still in shock after temp dropping this morning!