PDA

View Full Version : A new forum for those trying for the first time, just trying or trying again!

nuthinbutpink
September 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I know you guys have a sticky but this seems more like a home. :luck: :HH:

BeadinMom
September 27th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks NPB <3

nuthinbutpink
September 27th, 2012, 03:44 PM
My pleasure! It's been requested for a while but I'm
Just getting around to adding it. Sorry for the delay!

Zivic-Bubac
September 28th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Thank you again! :kissy:

The Anchor
September 28th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hooray! I hope there's more than 4 of us!

Emily
September 28th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Hopefully I will be swaying for the 1st time on October 1st if the Vitex works and O is delayed (DH is away on business till then).

Am excited but also getting paranoid as had THE worst day with DS 1 and 2 today - Dad away and rain all day (this never happens in Spain) so we were all climbing the walls and getting at each other. Am I mad wanting a 3rd? Probably!!:)Am hopping over to the ancient mums forum now as at 37 the ticking is deafening!

myGirl
September 28th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks NBP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zivic-Bubac
September 29th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Am hopping over to the ancient mums forum now as at 37 the ticking is deafening!Glad to hae you here, although you guys under 40 are just a bunch of youngsters, you just don't realize it yet! ;)

Akalove
October 4th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hi - I am new to this, so bear with me. I am planning on trying my first real sway this November. I have started the LE diet and will be adding supplements Vitex and folic acid today. Any other suggestions?

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM
how much Folic?? Older moms might want to take more. I suggest all pink swayers take 1200-1600 mcg but older moms may want to take 2000-4000. Break it into smaller doses and take it several times a day for best absorption.

Emily
October 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Spanish docs give 5mg as standard (ACFOL) is that wrong then? Thanks

Emily
October 9th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Anyone?

Adia
October 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM
What is ACFOL? I am assuming its Folic Acid...

The Anchor
October 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I asked this very same question, I'm attaching the link...and yes, ACFOL is Folic Acid..

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/11363-can-you-take-too-much-folic-acid.html

yamanote
January 8th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I'm 41, and no kids yet... but now that I have my autoimmune stuff sorted out, we're hoping that'll change this year!
Any other 40ish first-timers?

pinkgerbera
January 9th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Hi - I am also 41 and thinking about trying for one more baby! I had my 1st at 39 and my second at 40 - just would like to be pregnant one more time..

Fingers crossed for us all.....

yamanote
January 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hooray! I hope there's more than 4 of us!

One more! I'm 41... first time TTC (although the TTC-ing has been going on for a year,lol!)

KatyaLiza
March 24th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hello,

I just turned 39 and don't yet have any children. I had no one in my life from age 30-37 and then met someone. We started trying last May - pregnant first month and then immed early miscarriage. That is when I began my journey reading about thin endometrium and B6 and swaying and folic acid, and all this good stuff.

I just completed 3 mos of acupuncture to help with endometrium and now we're seriously trying. However am afraid my sway wont work, and yet afraid to give up multivitamins for fear of defects... am looking forward to learning more on this board...

Little Lunasa
March 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM
wow its great to see other 40s and over ttc! Im 42 and planning on swaying for a dd in the next few months, and have to say have been questioning whether Im crazy to do so. This forum has given me renewed hope--thanks everyone :)

Little Lunasa
March 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Hello,

I just turned 39 and don't yet have any children. I had no one in my life from age 30-37 and then met someone. We started trying last May - pregnant first month and then immed early miscarriage. That is when I began my journey reading about thin endometrium and B6 and swaying and folic acid, and all this good stuff.

I just completed 3 mos of acupuncture to help with endometrium and now we're seriously trying. However am afraid my sway wont work, and yet afraid to give up multivitamins for fear of defects... am looking forward to learning more on this board...

good luck KatyaLiza! Are you swaying for a particular gender or just to get pregnant? :)

KatyaLiza
March 25th, 2013, 01:34 AM
good luck KatyaLiza! Are you swaying for a particular gender or just to get pregnant? :)

Both :-) But really really really really really want a girl. I dont know what would do if got a booy...

Little Lunasa
March 25th, 2013, 11:22 AM
I know how you feel! Best of luck :)

KatyaLiza
March 25th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I know how you feel! Best of luck :)

Thanks and to you too. As far as i am concerned all of us here need as much luck as possible!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 7th, 2015, 09:22 PM
how much Folic?? Older moms might want to take more. I suggest all pink swayers take 1200-1600 mcg but older moms may want to take 2000-4000. Break it into smaller doses and take it several times a day for best absorption.

This is still best practice for pink? I better up my dose from 1000mcg if so.

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Yes, that is my recommendation.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 8th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Yes, that is my recommendation.

Done! Thank you again!