PDA

View Full Version : October 2ww

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Emily
October 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Emily I could always feel that I was pregnant too. If I didnt notice it before I found out I was pregnant I always realized it right afterwards.

Thanks for that - just googled it and had convinced myself that I either have an ectopic or a serious illness!

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Bfn this morning. Sigh. Pretty sure I'm out. How's everyone else doing?

Callmecrazy
October 11th, 2012, 08:00 AM
I'm not testing anymore. Gonna wait it out.
I've got cramps this morning. Not more spotting. Super nauseous last night.

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Sorry to hear about your negatives, girls. :hugs: Although Countdown to Pregnancy states that at 9dpo, half of pregnant women will still show negative. Pregnancy Test Results for 9 Days Past Ovulation | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9) BFN for me this morning too. Not feeling hopeful anymore like earlier this cycle. Sometimes I think it's better for me to get a bunch of bfn's so I can be happier when I finally do get pregnant and somehow not care about gender at that point. So there's that silver lining, kind of. :sad:

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Well ladies it looks like I may be off the diet. I got my BFP on a FRER today. It is very faint but it is there. I am so thankful but I am very, very cautious.

I am 9dp today. I have been doing tests since 7dp and I was sure I was seeing very faint lines yesterday but so hard to know if evap or not. I had to go and buy more tests today and I was so worried I would bump into someone at the shops as I was buying them, so I was burying them beneath my shopping so no one would see. No one imagines we will have any more babies after what we have gone through, as they know how lucky we were to get our last baby after trying for 5 years. I am looking forward to surprising them, hopefully with gender, so that I can avoid the negative comments.

I will keep testing and let you know if it gets darker.

I so hope everyone gets there BFP this month! I know how unfair it is to watch others get pregnant when it isn't happening to you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us to be in the due in June thread together!

Holy BFP, babgirl! Congratulations!!! We ladies on here are always happy to hear about two lines... just sprinkle some of that baby dust on us. Here's hoping for a very sticky pink bean!!!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks for that - just googled it and had convinced myself that I either have an ectopic or a serious illness!

Too funny! I wish I was that in tune with my body, I'd spend a lot less on test, lol! Fingers crossed for you and all you other two-weekers...

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 09:07 AM
I didn't test today & I'm not planning to.

None of us are really out yet! Craving, you are absolutely right...its still early!! According to FF, anything before 12dpo is considered early...we still have time!!

Crossing my fingers, toes & eyes for all of us!! ;)

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 09:08 AM
No, I haven't. :( Having some heavy tinted CM, waiting 3 more days to see if AF arrives.

I think this sounds really promising. Fingers crossed!

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Aww congrats BabyGirlForMe!! So happy for you!!! <3

Shellbelle
October 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Congrats, babygirl!

Mrs_P
October 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Hi girls just checking in (should be working as i have an exam next week, but can't resist i feel like addict sneaking a glimpse when no ones watching). Hope your all ok, congrats baby girl x

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Bfn this morning. Sigh. Pretty sure I'm out. How's everyone else doing?

Your chart is looking pretty good this morning boymomsrock. Hold on a couple more days it is still early. :fx:

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Hi girls just checking in (should be working as i have an exam next week, but can't resist i feel like addict sneaking a glimpse when no ones watching). Hope your all ok, congrats baby girl x

Thank you! Good luck for your exam Mrs P!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your negatives, girls. :hugs: Although Countdown to Pregnancy states that at 9dpo, half of pregnant women will still show negative. Pregnancy Test Results for 9 Days Past Ovulation | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9) BFN for me this morning too. Not feeling hopeful anymore like earlier this cycle. Sometimes I think it's better for me to get a bunch of bfn's so I can be happier when I finally do get pregnant and somehow not care about gender at that point. So there's that silver lining, kind of. :sad:

Your chart still looks great! Hoping you get your BFP tomorrow!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Your chart still looks great! Hoping you get your BFP tomorrow!

Thanks, babygirl! I think my temperature is up this morning because I slept like a zombie last night, from 7pm on. Ha!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:36 AM
I didn't test today & I'm not planning to.

None of us are really out yet! Craving, you are absolutely right...its still early!! According to FF, anything before 12dpo is considered early...we still have time!!

Crossing my fingers, toes & eyes for all of us!! ;)

Most of my friends in real life haven't got a BFP at 9dp. Mainly between 10 and 13dp. I can't wait for some more testing!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks, babygirl! I think my temperature is up this morning because I slept like a zombie last night, from 7pm on. Ha!

I wish I could. I am so tired. DH's snoring has become really bad lately as he has a cold. I need a good sleep.

cravingsalt
Mrs. P, glad to see you! When are you taking time out of your busy schedule to test?

Boysmom- I didn't even look at your chart, but babygirl's right...looks awesome!

babygirlforme
Beadin your chart is still good today. x

Mrs_P
October 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I have no idea, i have one FRER to use and am sooooo tempted - really trying hard to study but seem to keep gravitating back over here instead - lets hope i can use baby brain as an excuse my head is struggling with databases and programming today.

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I'm not testing anymore. Gonna wait it out.
I've got cramps this morning. Not more spotting. Super nauseous last night.

Hoping you get your BFP callmecrazy. It all sounds good and it is still early. That's a good high temp today.:happy:

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 09:53 AM
So I have a confession...i have not been on the diet really in the 2ww. I went out of town and stayed with my mom, who is a gourmet cook no less! There was no way i was going to be on that diet! It has been such a struggle for me to be on it as i feel like i'm starving. I am 5'11 and last weigh had dropped a few pounds where I normally run about 132. I don't like being under 130 pounds. I am DREADING getting my act together and going back on it. Not sure how many more cycles i can do it. It is not a healthy diet to me.

Callmecrazy
October 11th, 2012, 10:00 AM
She has reared her ugly head. I'm out for the rest of the year. :(

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM
She has reared her ugly head. I'm out for the rest of the year. :(

I'm sorry callme. I think i will be right there with you in a few days. :bighug:

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Dislike!

I am sorry Callmecrazy. I know there is nothing I can say. Sending you HUGS! :hugs:

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Oh man, sorry Callme. It's so frustrating. Hope you enjoy some good food!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM
So I have a confession...i have not been on the diet really in the 2ww. I went out of town and stayed with my mom, who is a gourmet cook no less! There was no way i was going to be on that diet! It has been such a struggle for me to be on it as i feel like i'm starving. I am 5'11 and last weigh had dropped a few pounds where I normally run about 132. I don't like being under 130 pounds. I am DREADING getting my act together and going back on it. Not sure how many more cycles i can do it. It is not a healthy diet to me.

You are so funny, confessing. I thought you were going to confess to taking a string of pregnancy tests like I’ve been doing, lol!

I actually abandoned the diet as of 2dpo, for good. So I guess my sway is out of the window unless I’m pregnant this month. I am still trying to keep my sugar low-ish just in case of a girl bean but there was another factor for me, besides all of the reasons so many on here want a girl. My beautiful ds1 is on the autism spectrum and I realized that even though they don't know for sure what causes all of the many degrees of autism, I have always combed through that first pregnancy and wondered about all the little things...eating steak medium with over-easy eggs when I was 5 weeks pregnant, eating lunchmeat because I didn’t think it would hurt me and possibly getting a silent infection, working too hard proving I was a tough-ass pregnant chick and good employee, getting kidney stones at 32 weeks and getting that shot to stop contractions… All things that may have had squat to do with his autism but *maybe* they did. Previously I was looking at it like I want to do everything I can to get a girl – not only because of my longtime desire for one but also because autism is less prevalent in girls. But now I realized that I have to look at it like this- I will do anything and everything I can to make my body healthy for pregnancy, including taking all of my vitamins and eating nutrient rich foods and cutting out aspartame (I was drinking it like it was going out of style). Not because any of these things cause autism- I really think genetics and our polluted environment are bigger factors and sure all you ladies and your swayed bubs will be fine…but I know myself, and can’t let me look back later and wonder if something I did swaying for a girl caused that child, girl or boy, to have to deal with autism.

So, I will keep trying, but with not much of a sway. I believe diet is the most important factor- so my husband’s reduced output (age?) and my lack of cm is the only things swaying for me anymore.

Wow, didn’t know I needed to get that off my chest, sorry for the long post, guys! I feel like I should’ve started that with “My name is cravingsalt, and…”

Shellbelle
October 11th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I'm so sorry that af is here, callmecrazy. :(

Shellbelle
October 11th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Craving and Beadin and Boysmom, your charts are all looking great this morning!

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 10:46 AM
You are so funny, confessing. I thought you were going to confess to taking a string of pregnancy tests like I’ve been doing, lol!

I actually abandoned the diet as of 2dpo, for good. So I guess my sway is out of the window unless I’m pregnant this month. I am still trying to keep my sugar low-ish just in case of a girl bean but there was another factor for me, besides all of the reasons so many on here want a girl. My beautiful ds1 is on the autism spectrum and I realized that even though they don't know for sure what causes all of the many degrees of autism, I have always combed through that first pregnancy and wondered about all the little things...eating steak medium with over-easy eggs when I was 5 weeks pregnant, eating lunchmeat because I didn’t think it would hurt me and possibly getting a silent infection, working too hard proving I was a tough-ass pregnant chick and good employee, getting kidney stones at 32 weeks and getting that shot to stop contractions… All things that may have had squat to do with his autism but *maybe* they did. Previously I was looking at it like I want to do everything I can to get a girl – not only because of my longtime desire for one but also because autism is less prevalent in girls. But now I realized that I have to look at it like this- I will do anything and everything I can to make my body healthy for pregnancy, including taking all of my vitamins and eating nutrient rich foods and cutting out aspartame (I was drinking it like it was going out of style). Not because any of these things cause autism- I really think genetics and our polluted environment are bigger factors and sure all you ladies and your swayed bubs will be fine…but I know myself, and can’t let me look back later and wonder if something I did swaying for a girl caused that child, girl or boy, to have to deal with autism.

So, I will keep trying, but with not much of a sway. I believe diet is the most important factor- so my husband’s reduced output (age?) and my lack of cm is the only things swaying for me anymore.

Wow, didn’t know I needed to get that off my chest, sorry for the long post, guys! I feel like I should’ve started that with “My name is cravingsalt, and…”

I can totally see why you would want to sway Craving! :bighug:

Navywife620
October 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Well ladies it looks like I may be off the diet. I got my BFP on a FRER today. It is very faint but it is there. I am so thankful but I am very, very cautious.

I am 9dp today. I have been doing tests since 7dp and I was sure I was seeing very faint lines yesterday but so hard to know if evap or not. I had to go and buy more tests today and I was so worried I would bump into someone at the shops as I was buying them, so I was burying them beneath my shopping so no one would see. No one imagines we will have any more babies after what we have gone through, as they know how lucky we were to get our last baby after trying for 5 years. I am looking forward to surprising them, hopefully with gender, so that I can avoid the negative comments.

I so hope everyone gets there BFP this month! I know how unfair it is to watch others get pregnant when it isn't happening to you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us to be in the due in June thread together!

Yay Congratulations!!!!

HopeandDreamG
October 11th, 2012, 11:28 AM
No, I haven't. :( Having some heavy tinted CM, waiting 3 more days to see if AF arrives.

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Craving and Beadin and Boysmom, your charts are all looking great this morning!

Thanks!!! It's so nice to have the support of our preggos. :)

Emily
October 11th, 2012, 03:19 PM

Congratulations!! Hearing about BFPs brightens everyone's days. Thanks for the good luck wishes am testing tomorrow morning DPO 12:luck:

Callmecrazy
October 11th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Congrats to all the BFPs!!!
I'm ok that I'm out. Bummed because I really wanted to be pregnant, but excited because my 2 best friends are also going to try next summer. So we could possibly be pregnant together :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Stupid, stupid hormones. PMS or preggers, it’s all the same- emotional! I’ve been having a little pulling feeling right in my uterus. Almost like a little gas bubble that doesn’t move, just every so often I feel a little pull, maybe 7 or 8 times today. Anyway, for just a second I got my hope back, and thought about the “thorn in there” feeling you guys were talking about, then immediately kicked myself for letting my hopes go up- so then I had a little sob. I told you guys, so silly! This after turning down at flu shot on my lunch break, sheepishly whispering to the pharmacist that I “might be pregnant”, knowing that I had a negative test this morning. TTC is such a rollercoaster.

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Congrats to all the BFPs!!!
I'm ok that I'm out. Bummed because I really wanted to be pregnant, but excited because my 2 best friends are also going to try next summer. So we could possibly be pregnant together :)

Callme- you may have said this but might I ask- why does a bfn this cycle mean that you're done for the year?

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Stupid, stupid hormones. PMS or preggers, it’s all the same- emotional! I’ve been having a little pulling feeling right in my uterus. Almost like a little gas bubble that doesn’t move, just every so often I feel a little pull, maybe 7 or 8 times today. Anyway, for just a second I got my hope back, and thought about the “thorn in there” feeling you guys were talking about, then immediately kicked myself for letting my hopes go up- so then I had a little sob. I told you guys, so silly! This after turning down at flu shot on my lunch break, sheepishly whispering to the pharmacist that I “might be pregnant”, knowing that I had a negative test this morning. TTC is such a rollercoaster.

Craving that's a nice looking temp this morning!! Can't wait to see what your temp is tomorrow! I know what you mean on the ttc roller coaster, it sucks!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Just stopping by to say GREAT looking charts ladies! How many dpo are you all? :)

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Craving...
You are NOT out, girlfriend!!! Your chart looks AWESOME & it is still early!!!
I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY REEEEEEEALLY hope you & I, BoyMom, CallMe, Mrs. P & all the other sweet ladies that are waiting get their BFPs this month. We've got a really awesome group here & I'd love to be due date buddies with all of you!! :)

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I cleaned out the boys' playroom today. Complete & total MESS!!
I hope its because I'm nesting & that it means something. LOL!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Here's hoping this is your month Craving! :)

My doc tried to push the flu shot on me this week.. I said I'd rather not! lol
Even though he mentioned it covers H1N1 and the other "new" strain I still said no..and especially for THAT reason. No thanks!
Just sanitize really well, that's we do and we are fine! I go around the entire shopping cart with a sanitizing wipe when I have my boys with me, or if we are at a restaurant I sanitize the table and chair tops. People give me looks sometimes but I don't care. It works! :)

Boymomsrock
October 11th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I've never once had a flu shot! And I don't think I've ever had flu! I'm pretty anti vaccine anyway so there's no way I'd do it while ttc or preg.

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I've never once had a flu shot! And I don't think I've ever had flu! I'm pretty anti vaccine anyway so there's no way I'd do it while ttc or preg.

Me too! I bought into their first scare..and I was prego.. but I won't go there again!
And I got REALLY sick after I took that vaccine.

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Boysmom- I was telling Babygirl that I think I had that high temp because I slept 11 hours last night. I’ve been taking care of my father as well as the kids and I was whooped! I think tomorrow’s temp will be back to normal. 

Thanks Butterfly! How far along are you now? You need a ticker! Yeah, the flu shot scares me. They can tell you it doesn’t mess with anything but I had two shots my first pregnancy- flu shot and terbutaline…and both have been linked to autism in varying degrees. Not really trusting anything anymore.

Beadin, that just gave me goosebumps what you said. How awesome would that be? And then the other ladies who already got a visit from AF could join us next month! Here’s hoping… love your nesting. Maybe you’re right! I’d just like to know whether or not to get rid of my 9 boxes of boy clothes or not! I could clothe a small, toddler army…

All of you guys made me feel better for turning it down for now. They make you feel guilty if you don’t get it, especially preggo... If I get a bfn this month I’ll go ahead and get it before my next attempt. Maybe.

KraizyDaizy
October 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM
10DPO here...

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Craving: I'm past the halfway point now! I used to have one but honestly it makes me too anxious and I focus way too much on it that way! LOL

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Kraizy, was wondering about you! Are you waiting to test?

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Craving: I'm past the halfway point now! I used to have one but honestly it makes me too anxious and I focus way too much on it that way! LOL

Wow, can't believe it- enjoy!! Adorable romper avatar btw. It makes me wistful, lol!

Callmecrazy
October 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Callme- you may have said this but might I ask- why does a bfn this cycle mean that you're done for the year?

I've got a family reunion in ca in July, so I can't be due that month. I also don't want to be traveling that late in pregnancy if I'm do in August. DH would like to not combine birthdays, so we are trying to avoid the fall/winter.
That being said, if we are unsuccessful next summer, I will throw the birthday thing out the window.

Praying4Pink
October 11th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Praying4pink and callmecrazy, I think they both sound like good pregnancy symptoms! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP's!:fx:

Thanks baby girl! I have felt the same way during non pregnant cycles too which sucks because I always get this false hope every month.

Praying4Pink
October 11th, 2012, 06:46 PM

Woo Hoo! Congrats baby girl!!! So happy for you!

Praying4Pink
October 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Funny story about the flu shot. 2 years ago we were ttc to no avail and I took the flu shot. Well the next month I ended up pregnant. I just took the flu shot this past month...if I end up pregnant I may have to promote it, lol. Just kidding but the lady at Walgreens did say if you are preggo then just ask for the preservative free one. This should be interesting, lol

Praying4Pink
October 11th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Craving I so hate this roller coaster. Thinking we are pregnant then feeling hopeless about the outcome of our efforts. Uggh! I just want us all to move on to the due date group, lol.

Callme so sorry about the witch. We too are considering waiting until next year if no BFP by November. Hubby is a teacher so he gets the summers off.

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
UGH. I broke. I did it. I took a test today. It was right there. I was in the bathroom and they were sitting on the back of the toilet just taunting me.

And I got the most questionable positive ever. I SWEAR I see a line. Although my DH told me that he didn't see a thing. BUT, he didn't look at it sideways, under dark light, with one eye open, while standing on his head - like I did...so I don't think he counts. LOL.
Seriously, he told me he didn't see anything, but I really feel like I'm seeing a line. I'm probably just going cross-eyed from studying the damn things so much. I tried taking a picture of it, but for whatever reason every time I focus the camera on my phone on it, it goes back blurry when I take the pic????
Hopefully I'll get a REAL one tomorrow!!!

Shellbelle
October 11th, 2012, 07:41 PM
UGH. I broke. I did it. I took a test today. It was right there. I was in the bathroom and they were sitting on the back of the toilet just taunting me.

And I got the most questionable positive ever. I SWEAR I see a line. Although my DH told me that he didn't see a thing. BUT, he didn't look at it sideways, under dark light, with one eye open, while standing on his head - like I did...so I don't think he counts. LOL.
Seriously, he told me he didn't see anything, but I really feel like I'm seeing a line. I'm probably just going cross-eyed from studying the damn things so much. I tried taking a picture of it, but for whatever reason every time I focus the camera on my phone on it, it goes back blurry when I take the pic????

Omg I hope so too!!!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 07:43 PM

Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow....I hope this is the month for you, Beadin!!! At 9 dpo I would think any positive WOULD be questionable at best but I bet you've looked at enough stark whites to no when there is no line. My ds2 started off as a super squinter for 2 days before I took a digital and finally saw the word "pregnant" pop up. SO excited to check on you tomorrow morning!

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks y'all...
I think I might be losing my mind though...I just looked at it again and I'm not seeing anything. Maybe it's just wishful thinking...
I'll keep you guys posted. It means SO MUCH to me to have you guys' support. Thank you!!! ♥

I'm just so done. I really, REALLY, REALLY hope this is it.

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I've got a family reunion in ca in July, so I can't be due that month. I also don't want to be traveling that late in pregnancy if I'm do in August. DH would like to not combine birthdays, so we are trying to avoid the fall/winter.
That being said, if we are unsuccessful next summer, I will throw the birthday thing out the window.

Ahh, that makes a lot of sense. Good planning. Although depending on when the reunion is- newborns fly free! Just kidding, kind of. But seriously, I know having to put your plans on hold stinks. Bug hug to you. Hope to see you back again for a very quick bfp!

kaseybaby
October 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Congrats BabyGirlForMe! I am sorry CallMe. I hope next year brings you your baby!

kaseybaby
October 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM
6 dpo ovulation and nothing still except still being short of breath. My CM is exactly how it is every month during the 2ww so I have a feeling I am out....again.

kaseybaby
October 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks y'all...
I think I might be losing my mind though...I just looked at it again and I'm not seeing anything. Maybe it's just wishful thinking...
I'll keep you guys posted. It means SO MUCH to me to have you guys' support. Thank you!!! ♥

I'm just so done. I really, REALLY, REALLY hope this is it.

I hope tomorrow there won't be any question that it is a BFP!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 08:17 PM
6 dpo ovulation and nothing still except still being short of breath. My CM is exactly how it is every month during the 2ww so I have a feeling I am out....again.

Oh, no- not you Kasey...you can't count yourself out for a loooong time- I don't think most women can get symptoms that early! Hoping this is your month, stay encouraged.

Sunflower3
Congrats babygirl.

Boymomsrock
Beadin...omg so excited for you!!!

kaseybaby
October 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Oh, no- not you Kasey...you can't count yourself out for a loooong time- I don't think most women can get symptoms that early! Hoping this is your month, stay encouraged.
I am trying to but I have been at it soooooo long now, that when I don't see any variation in my cycle during the 2ww I pretty much count myself out.

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks Boymom!! I just really hope it's a true BFP tomorrow!! And you're next!! ;)

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Aww Kasey, NO WAY you're out!! It's WAY too early!! Crossing fingers for you!!

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I am trying to but I have been at it soooooo long now, that when I don't see any variation in my cycle during the 2ww I pretty much count myself out.

With both of my pregnancies I didn't think I was pregnant. I specifically remember with ds1, who took 14 months to conceive, I told myself to never forget that I had ZERO noticeable symptoms before the positive test. But I know it's so hard. Maybe it's your defense mechanism, like how I know for a fact I'm going to get pregnant with a ds3. In that case- more power to you for a happy surprise!

kaseybaby
October 11th, 2012, 08:33 PM
With both of my pregnancies I didn't think I was pregnant. I specifically remember with ds1, who took 14 months to conceive, I told myself to never forget that I had ZERO noticeable symptoms before the positive test. But I know it's so hard. Maybe it's your defense mechanism, like how I know for a fact I'm going to get pregnant with a ds3. In that case- more power to you for a happy surprise!

I would love nothing more then a surprise. But since I am dealing with MF IF, i only have an 8% chance of conceiving :-/

I too am convinced when I finally get my bfp I am going to have a boy. Oh well, got to get that BFP first, then stress about gender lol

cravingsalt
October 11th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I would love nothing more then a surprise. But since I am dealing with MF IF, i only have an 8% chance of conceiving :-/

I too am convinced when I finally get my bfp I am going to have a boy. Oh well, got to get that BFP first, then stress about gender lol

Maybe the MF IF will sway for you...that's what I'm telling myself about my lack of cm and husband's noticably reduced output. Yes, BFP, BFP. It will happen, it's just a matter of when. :)

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 10:02 PM

HOLY SHIZ....:rofl: Beadin, that visual was hilarious!!!!

If you saw a line..you saw a line.. Damn it woman, I need a picture!!!! :p LOL

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 10:07 PM
LOL! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a line that I won't have to squint & turn my head sideways to see and will be easy to photograph!! Say a prayer for me, PLEASE! ♥

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 10:08 PM
LOL! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a line that I won't have to squint & turn my head sideways to see and will be easy to photograph!! Say a prayer for me, PLEASE! ♥

I will!!! :fx: for you hon!!!!!!!!!! Actually EVERYTHING crossed for you!!! :D

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 10:09 PM

Don't forget the ONE eye ..upside down part ;)

BeadinMom
October 11th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Don't forget the ONE eye ..upside down part ;)

Exactly!!! And with only ONE of the bathroom lights on...and one leg on the chair. LOL!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Exactly!!! And with only ONE of the bathroom lights on...and one leg on the chair. LOL!!

OMG you're killing me right now! BAHAHAHAHA

Lassie1982
October 12th, 2012, 01:13 AM
beadin!!!! how exciting :cheer: hope this is it for you! will be stalking this thread

Kraizy - any update?

kaseybabay - i had no symptons in my 2ww, i even had my usual temp drop at 9dpo....In all my other 2ww's that were negatives i had symptoms here and there, increased cm, some nausia, vivid dreams, tender boobs, there was always something, but then in the month i finally got my bfp, there was nothing! Your certainly not out yet chick!

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Yeah i always found that, when i have been pregnant it has been the most normal cycle ever, so nothing and although i always thought i was pregnant (as i was young and naive and assumed just cause we dtd at the right time i would be, which in fairness was true i caught first month with all 3) it never really crossed my mind that i couldn't be so i had that knowing feeling per say was just cocky if you know what i mean?

First month on clomid for me this month so no idea what to expect or when to expect AF.

Beadin really hope this is it for you, when did you take the test (9dpo or 10dpo) i can't tell from the stupid time difference thing (and have no idea where in the world you are to work it out) you reference testing today and the trying again tomorrow. I suppose what i'm getting at was did you test late last night and you will test again this morning - so i can stalk for a stick or am i wasting my time cause tomorrow really is tomorrow (its 9:00am here and i've logged on especial this morning to check you as it getting close to BFP time x)

Craving have tested yet, as if i've worked the time thing out right again (DOH! - never did get geography......or maths - though i can program a computer!) you should be 10dpo same as us x

dreamingpink77
October 12th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Cravings, when are you testing? Your chart looks very promising :) It's exactly like mine was, just going up like stairs, no zig zags like usual cycles.

Hope all of you girls ttc this month get your BFP! :fx:

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 06:36 AM
:( Nothing today...

Yesterday must've been a fluke. Maybe its a ghost line or something. I feel so sad. I really thought this was it.
Oh well...thanks for all the sweet thoughts ladies. It means a lot... <3

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 06:47 AM
I just saw this my friend. I didn't know you tested yesterday!! Are you ok?

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Its still really early Beadin, i caved and tested yesterday, stark white BFN

Pretty sure that its was its soooo close to my af and those tests work 6 days before but i've been feeling really tired (although with an exam looming and a new job i am working ever hour i can), and today i feel really sick - no reason for that...... so you never know. Wilma i think it was got a faint, then a neg, then a BFP at cd13 recently x

Boymomsrock
October 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Sorry Beadin. :( I'm not even testing today.

dreamingpink77
October 12th, 2012, 08:02 AM

Yesterday must've been a fluke. Maybe its a ghost line or something. I feel so sad. I really thought this was it.

Beadin, I only got a very very faint line at 12dpo, it's still early yet. Fingers crossed for all of you girls!

Emily
October 12th, 2012, 08:06 AM

kaseybaby I have never noticed a CM change in the 2ww when pregnant so don't think you are out yet:)

babygirlforme
October 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM

You are definitely not out yet. Still early. xx

Praying4Pink
October 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Maybe the MF IF will sway for you...that's what I'm telling myself about my lack of cm and husband's noticably reduced output. Yes, BFP, BFP. It will happen, it's just a matter of when. :)

Wow Craving and Kasey I didn't know you ladies were dealing with MFIF...so are we! Not that that is a good thing but I don't feel so alone now. Yep good ole MFIF...that is why our 3 IUI's failed before. BUT I am happy to say that it CAN happen naturally...it just takes FOREVER!

Praying4Pink
October 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM

Beadin I am hitting the dislike button for this post. I'm so sorry honey. I almost cried when I read your line "I feel so sad. I really thought this was it". I know how it is. These past two days I have been feeling so nauseous and I keep saying it has to be the prenatal vitamin because I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing :sadflwr: I really hope today was a fluke honey and you get your BFP tomorrow!

KraizyDaizy
October 12th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Kraizy, was wondering about you! Are you waiting to test?

Craving, your chart looks great! Praying for you and anyone else who is still in the running.

Trying to stay under the radar. I have tested, and of course all BFNs. Using the First Signal Wal-mart cheapies and they are all neg. Also used one of those Answer Lab Strip tests, which after researching they are 100mil, but not sure what levels the First Signal brand is? I have 2 FRERs that I am holding out on testing with until I am actually late, but that does not look good for me as my temp dropped this am and I am feeling a little crampy with an upset stomach. If I am preggers, it will suprise the hell out of me for sure!

I am so happy for everyone else though! All the BFPs are so encouraging! Praying for each and everyone of you!

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM

Dislike! Oh, Beadin, your post made me cry. I'm praying that you will get a bfp surprise in the next few days.

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 10:14 AM

WAIT! Did you test with the same kind of test or throw in a FRER or digital and not mention it?
I still say it's early!

Sunflower3
October 12th, 2012, 10:18 AM

Sorry Beadin. Fx tomorrow a line will show!

Sunflower3
October 12th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Beadin - how many dpo are you?

Today my back is killing my AND I am craving Chinese food.

Emily
October 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
BFN at 12dpo but at the risk of sounding like a white witch I know it is wrong! I'm sticking to the diet religiously still as if my thorny bean isn't producing enough FSH to be detected perhaps it won't stick. No more spotting today which can only be good news right? Will test again tomorrow when AF is due.

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Wow, can't believe it- enjoy!! Adorable romper avatar btw. It makes me wistful, lol!

Thank you! We bought it as her first little dress. It comes with matching bloomers. :)

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm 10 dpo today.

I used a Dollar Tree test both times, but apparently the month before last when I was testing I opened a test to use & for whatever reason changed my mind. So the test & freshness packet & dropper were just sitting in the box...not in the sealed envelope. I wonder if that makes a difference? (I know, I'm grasping here. LOL)

I'm out of tests now (except for the one CBE digital I was saving to confirm), I might pick up some more tests today - any suggestion on brands?

At least I know if I am out, I have a appt with my doctor scheduled this month, so we can get the tests & the ball rolling. Thanks so much for all the support, you guys...I really don't feel like I'm alone in this & that means so much!! XO

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Hmm..I always go with ICs or dollar store tests so I don't know. They are very sensitive.. you are still only 10 dpo.. it's still early Beadin, so don't give up hope yet! :HH:

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks Butterfly! I looked at the test from this morning and I'm seeing the same thing I saw on the test yesterday. It's in the exact same spot, too...so its def not evap. Maybe its a ghost line? Though it seems to have a little pink to it?
Who knows...guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'll pick up some more Dollar tree tests...
Thanks again Butterfly...<3

HopeandDreamG
October 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Beadin- I would only use FRER! The ICs hardly work for me and my beta is a 48 right now. I've heard from others too that they aren't so great.

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I have had problems with the IC tests, too. Fingers are still crossed for you!

KraizyDaizy
October 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Hope I was looking at your chart and noticed u were taking progesterone? what kind and is it a script or a OTC cream?

Boymomsrock
October 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Does anyone know where the sticky is on what to drop first if you're 35 and over and what to do then? I can't seem to locate it. Dh already wants his sperm checked. I've been pregnant 4 times just not with him. I told him let's try a few more cycles and then go from there. I am not willing to do IVF. If we are dealing with male infertility i really will want to stop ttc after a while because i don't want to be past a certain age and ttc. Plus my kids are older, and it's already going to be a huge age gap.

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM
If your swaying at the moment your actively decreasing your fertility so i wouldn't jump to thinking something is wrong, we had BFN a good few cycles in a row now but caught first time with all the lads two of them without properly trying, i know if we drop everything then we'd catch again first month but most likely with a boy, which we will prob get now but atleast i'll know i tried. If your really worried about your DH then drop all of his swaying factors and just try yours or if your not bothered about gender and just want another baby ttc naturally and drop everything (you still have a 50/50 chance for a dd anyway)

Callmecrazy
October 12th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Beadin, that's exactly what happened to me :( I really hope yours is real. I'm thinking not more dollar tree tests. I'm going to stock up on Internet tests for when we start trying again

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks ladies...
I'll pick up some FRERs today. I really hope this is it.

CallMe, you had the ghost line, too???

I took the boys to see Frankenweenie today...cute movie, but very confusing for kids. :( Death is confusing anyway. The first thing my DS2 said when we walked out was whisper, "Mom, now we know how to bring PawPaw back." :( Made me sad. Anyway, if you're thinking about taking the kids, it's something to keep in mind.

auroara78
October 12th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Beadin, I hope this is it for you!! i hope you get a BFP!!

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Thanks ladies...

I took the boys to see Frankenweenie today...cute movie, but very confusing for kids. :( Death is confusing anyway. The first thing my DS2 said when we walked out was whisper, "Mom, now we know how to bring PawPaw back." :( Made me sad. Anyway, if you're thinking about taking the kids, it's something to keep in mind.

Thanks Beadin thats interesting to know - i'm taking my lads to the cinema tomorrow, maybe we'll stick with madagascar 3, they were laughing at the whole afro circus thing on the preview

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 03:25 PM
ps have yo tried one of the frer things yet

pretty sure i'm out this month, bfn yesterday for me and am having cramping this evening so seems like af is about to show

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Get a FRER!!! And pee for me please...like today...like now...please!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 03:27 PM
ps have yo tried one of the frer things yet

pretty sure i'm out this month, bfn yesterday for me and am having cramping this evening so seems like af is about to show

DISLIKE!!

Boymomsrock
October 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks ladies...

Unfortunately my boys know all about death. I lost my husband, my dad and my brother all within 20 months time. So they ask a LOT of questions about death. They still want to see it, i don't because it's in black and white! How high maintenance am I?! LOL! We saw Hotel Transylvania which was really good! And we also saw ParaNorman which i thought was kind of scary. I didn't really think it was for little kids.

Yuzu
October 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks ladies...

Oh, that makes me sad! I hope the little guy isn't too bothered by the movie.

By the way, I'm stalking to see how your POAS turns out. I've got everything crossed!:fingers:

Boymomsrock
October 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I already ordered more OPK's for next month and a new thermometer. Since we moved I can't find my fave one so i ordered a new one along with the opk's. If i get preg next cycle that baby would be due right when the twins have their birthday but at this point I don't care.

Beadin--I would just wait till tomorrow to test again. I have several tests that I am refusing to waste now! LOL! But at least that way if you are, you have another day for the HCG to build up. Hope this is it for you.

HopeandDreamG
October 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Hope I was looking at your chart and noticed u were taking progesterone? what kind and is it a script or a OTC cream?

It's a script 200mg daily. Dont know if u heard. My beta is not doubling. If it's not changed by tomorrow they r giving me meds to force my period. It could be ectopic either way not looking viable.

KraizyDaizy
October 12th, 2012, 03:40 PM
So I thought I would share this funny, yet embarrassing little story with you fine ladies.

Last night chatting with my two older sons, they asked me if we were trying to have another baby and I said "if the good Lord decides to bring us one we will have another avoiding that we are TTC". My second oldest says, "well I want a sister" and my oldest says, "he does not want another sibling at all". He says, "it will be another boy anyways". So I say to them both, "I am probably getting too old to have anymore babies or little girls anyways", and my second oldest says, "no you are not mom, because older women are more likely to have girls than boys"! My mouth dropped to the floor thinking how does my 11 year old know this. Without looking too scared I said, and "how to do you know this", and he said "well, remember on you iPhone you have that GD app" and I say, "yes", well I was opening Safari and it was already opened up so I read a few pages! "Oh my Lord I thought this cannot be happening", my son said, "I just could not put it down"!!! Note to self, put a password on your !@#$ so your way too smart children won't read what don't want them to know!!! Grrrrrhhhh! I hope you laughed!!!

KraizyDaizy
October 12th, 2012, 03:43 PM
It's a script 200mg daily. Dont know if u heard. My beta is not doubling. If it's not changed by tomorrow they r giving me meds to force my period. It could be ectopic either way not looking viable.

Oh, Hope, I must have missed that totally! I am sure your bean is just being stubborn. I am praying for you. I had to take progesterone under my tongue the first twelve weeks with both my first two sons, so I know how scary it can be.

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Oh, that makes me sad! I hope the little guy isn't too bothered by the movie.

By the way, I'm stalking to see how your POAS turns out. I've got everything crossed!:fingers:

Aww Yuzu, that means SO MUCH to me!!! I will definitely keep you posted, my NOLA sister!! ;) ♥

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hope, I am so sorry. I hope that this is all resolved quickly and that you get pregnant again right away and that it's the beautiful baby girl you've been dreaming of. XOXO

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Beadin stalker here...

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Mrs. P.... I hope you're wrong and this is your month. The symptoms of AF and pregnancy are so similar!!
If it's not though, at least you know you're not in this alone. Thinking of you all the time and hoping it happens soon - for both of us!! ♥

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Beadin stalker here...

ThreeMen&TWOLadies appreciater here!! ;) hehe
Thanks my girl....it means SO MUCH that you guys are pulling for me.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 04:04 PM
ThreeMen&TWOLadies appreciater here!! ;) hehe
Thanks my girl....it means SO MUCH that you guys are pulling for me.

Always!!! I look for your posts every day. Do you plan on testing again today?

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I ♥ you!!!
I don't have any more tests in the house (other than the CBE digital I'm saving) right now. When my DH gets home, I'm gonna make him get me some FRERs and maybe some more Dollar Tree tests, too. LOL.

Don't worry, I'll be peeing on something soon and will definitely let you know!!! ;) Hehe

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I ♥ you!!!
I don't have any more tests in the house (other than the CBE digital I'm saving) right now. When my DH gets home, I'm gonna make him get me some FRERs and maybe some more Dollar Tree tests, too. LOL.

Don't worry, I'll be peeing on something soon and will definitely let you know!!! ;) Hehe

I need a LOVE button too!!! LOVE THIS!!

Mrs_P
October 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM
well don't forget to share as soon as you do, i have spent wayyyy to much of studying time stalking you today to miss the exciting bit x

cravingsalt
October 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Cravings, when are you testing? Your chart looks very promising :) It's exactly like mine was, just going up like stairs, no zig zags like usual cycles.

Hope all of you girls ttc this month get your BFP! :fx:

Thanks dreaming! But I tested today (10 dpo) and bfn. :( Had a bit of a drop today. Still hoping, but not super hopeful. Guess a couple of days will tell!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 12th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Hey Beadin...are you in the bathroom peeing on something?? I went out for a bit and was hoping to hop on here and see two pretty pink lines. Nothing has changed since our Aug 2ww thread. I'm still a stalker and make threats if my demands are not met!! Remember...poas...OR ELSE!!!

cravingsalt
October 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Mrs. P- sorry you're feeling down today. But like we've said a million times, it's not over until the witch rears her head! Cramping can easily be an early pg sign. And yes, in Florida, USA so it is Friday evening, 10/12 right now- 10 dpo and stark white negative. :sad:

Beadin- I still have high hopes for you- if you saw color I feel like the hcg might just need more time.

Hope- I hadn't heard! I'm so sorry your numbers aren't doubling. I read somewhere that the hcg numbers double in 85% of viable pregnancies so I pray you're one of the 15%. The limbo is terrible, I'm hate that you have to go through it!

Kraizy, I would've DIED!!! Can't believe your son is interested in us here on GD, ha! I'm half embarassed. I always hate when my husband asks me what I'm looking at because I secretly kind of want to keep it to myself and share it with just you ladies here, for the most part.

Boysmom- I am so sorry to hear about your losses! I don't even have words. I'm going through some very tough stuff with my father right now and I can't imagine that being combined with the a loss of a husband and brother. Hugs to you and your strong boys!

Emily- your optimism is inspiring! I hope you're right.

How is everyone else? Who is testing, and how is everyone feeling?

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 09:15 PM
My DH is going out tonight for groceries for his shift tomorrow, so I put FRERs on his list. LOL!
Going to test tomorrow morning...
I really hope this is it.

Thanks ladies!! <3

Craving, you're not out till the witch shows up & I am wishing her away from this place!! XO

cravingsalt
October 12th, 2012, 09:26 PM
My DH is going out tonight for groceries for his shift tomorrow, so I put FRERs on his list. LOL!
Going to test tomorrow morning...
I really hope this is it.

Thanks ladies!! <3

Craving, you're not out till the witch shows up & I am wishing her away from this place!! XO

Me, too! By our collective powers combined... lol! Fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to jump on and see your post. Great temps!

cravingsalt
October 12th, 2012, 09:29 PM
You guys, I started a new thread, wasn't sure whether to start it in the 2ww. Someone I know asked me if I wanted a baby girl today, friend of a friend type thing... I am just beside myself with excitement and nervousness and conflicting feelings. If you have a chance, please tell me what you ladies would do...

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Thanks Butterfly! I looked at the test from this morning and I'm seeing the same thing I saw on the test yesterday. It's in the exact same spot, too...so its def not evap. Maybe its a ghost line? Though it seems to have a little pink to it?
Who knows...guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'll pick up some more Dollar tree tests...
Thanks again Butterfly...<3

I saw ghost lines FIRST! YAY! I never had any line even after the test dried UNLESS I was prego! Oooo EXCITING!!! :D I can't wait to hear tomorrow!

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Aww Butterfly, that makes me so hopeful!!! THANKS!!! ♥

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Aww Butterfly, that makes me so hopeful!!! THANKS!!! ♥

And yes, get more $1 tests :p

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 11:13 PM
LOL!! My DH is going to Walmart tonight, I'm going to get him to get me some FRERs and some cheapies, too!!! ;) Will keep you posted!!

I am sooooooooooo happy to hear you had ghost lines first, too!!! XO

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:24 PM
LOL!! My DH is going to Walmart tonight, I'm going to get him to get me some FRERs and some cheapies, too!!! ;) Will keep you posted!!

I am sooooooooooo happy to hear you had ghost lines first, too!!! XO

That is when Atomic said to me "A line is a line!" :)

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I keep running back up the stairs to look at the tests. LOL. I've done it all day. I just want one that I don't have to squint for...a true BFP. The last time I had one of those was 8 yrs ago. LOL.

I remember when I brought the last one in to show him, he was sleeping and I stuck a flashlight in his face (there was a storm and the electricity had gone out) and I said, "Do you see two lines?!" He looked at it with one eye and a squooshed up face and said, "Well if I really wanted to only see one, I don't think I could." LOL.

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I keep running back up the stairs to look at the tests. LOL. I've done it all day. I just want one that I don't have to squint for...a true BFP. The last time I had one of those was 8 yrs ago. LOL.

I remember when I brought the last one in to show him, he was sleeping and I stuck a flashlight in his face (there was a storm and the electricity had gone out) and I said, "Do you see two lines?!" He looked at it with one eye and a squooshed up face and said, "Well if I really wanted to only see one, I don't think I could." LOL.

:rofl: LMAO.....there you go again making me LAFF! :p
A serial test looker eh? I've been there and done that too!

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 11:38 PM
You ladies crack me up. I'm stalking all you testers right now. Just so you know. ;)

BeadinMom
October 12th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks Shell!! :)

My DH just called me and said that Walmart is COMPLETELY EMPTY on the pregnancy test shelf!! :(
Luckily, there's another Walmart close by!!! :) LOL...you know he's loving me right now!!! ;)

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks Shell!! :)

My DH just called me and said that Walmart is COMPLETELY EMPTY on the pregnancy test shelf!! :(
Luckily, there's another Walmart close by!!! :) LOL...you know he's loving me right now!!! ;)

How is that even possible??? How could they let something like that happen? Good thing there's one every few miles. ;)

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:49 PM
How is that even possible??? How could they let something like that happen? Good thing there's one every few miles. ;)

I never got to try that Walmart cheapie! GRRR lol

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 11:52 PM
I think what's happened is that the "test or else" vibes that 3m is sending your way are too strong. It's causing all the other women in your area to feel like they NEED to poas right now.

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I think what's happened is that the "test or else" vibes that 3m is sending your way are too strong. It's causing all the other women in your area to feel like they NEED to poas right now.

I've noticed that when a holiday is approaching.. women BUY those tests off the shelves at Dollar Tree! I guess they want a BFP for Halloween? LOL :)

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I've noticed that when a holiday is approaching.. women BUY those tests off the shelves at Dollar Tree! I guess they want a BFP for Halloween? LOL :)

That is too funny!

Butterfly Spirit
October 12th, 2012, 11:59 PM
That is too funny!

Although what you said was hilarious.. 3M...she's pretty darn pushy! ;) :rofl:

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 12:05 AM
LOL!!! That's hilarious!! I'm not even sure what I'm going to tell her if I can't get any more tests tonight!!! Someone cover for me!!! ;) hehe..

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 12:05 AM
LOL...a Halloween BFP!!! Happy Halloweenie!!! <--- there's a joke in there somewhere. LOL!!! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
October 13th, 2012, 12:07 AM
LOL...a Halloween BFP!!! Happy Halloweenie!!! <--- there's a joke in there somewhere. LOL!!! ;)

LOL that was Cute! :D

BAH, nausea! I think I'm going to go to bed now to escape it! :(
But I can't wait to hear an update Beadin!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Aww goodnight, Butterfly....hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Will definitely let you know!! Thanks again!! ♥

Butterfly Spirit
October 13th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Aww goodnight, Butterfly....hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Will definitely let you know!! Thanks again!! ♥

:HH: Night! and you are so very welcome! :)

babygirlforme
October 13th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I am stalking you too Beadin. You have a sweet DH driving around for the tests for you.

I had to add that I had ghost lines for two days also. I so hope this means good things!

babygirlforme
October 13th, 2012, 01:48 AM
So I thought I would share this funny, yet embarrassing little story with you fine ladies.

Last night chatting with my two older sons, they asked me if we were trying to have another baby and I said "if the good Lord decides to bring us one we will have another avoiding that we are TTC". My second oldest says, "well I want a sister" and my oldest says, "he does not want another sibling at all". He says, "it will be another boy anyways". So I say to them both, "I am probably getting too old to have anymore babies or little girls anyways", and my second oldest says, "no you are not mom, because older women are more likely to have girls than boys"! My mouth dropped to the floor thinking how does my 11 year old know this. Without looking too scared I said, and "how to do you know this", and he said "well, remember on you iPhone you have that GD app" and I say, "yes", well I was opening Safari and it was already opened up so I read a few pages! "Oh my Lord I thought this cannot be happening", my son said, "I just could not put it down"!!! Note to self, put a password on your !@#$ so your way too smart children won't read what don't want them to know!!! Grrrrrhhhh! I hope you laughed!!!

I loved this Kraizy. I so hope you get your DD soon. xx

babygirlforme
October 13th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Does anyone know where the sticky is on what to drop first if you're 35 and over and what to do then? I can't seem to locate it. Dh already wants his sperm checked. I've been pregnant 4 times just not with him. I told him let's try a few more cycles and then go from there. I am not willing to do IVF. If we are dealing with male infertility i really will want to stop ttc after a while because i don't want to be past a certain age and ttc. Plus my kids are older, and it's already going to be a huge age gap.

I think I remember reading previously that she said the diet is most important and to possibly drop things like zyrtec, refresh, and LR before that. It is still early Boymomsrock. I am 36 and it took us 5 cycles and we conceived but m/c and then another 5 cycles to conceive this one. We never did anything but diet and cranberry and we BD through O every time. Good luck hun. x

babygirlforme
October 13th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Has anyone else tested? We need some more BFP's!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 13th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Stalking you Beadin...

Emily
October 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
You guys, I started a new thread, wasn't sure whether to start it in the 2ww. Someone I know asked me if I wanted a baby girl today, friend of a friend type thing... I am just beside myself with excitement and nervousness and conflicting feelings. If you have a chance, please tell me what you ladies would do...

OMG that is amazing. Literally the stuff of dreams. There are so many things to consider but I'm pretty sure I'd be thanking my lucky stars! Is it legal? Is there any chance they would try to get her back in a year or so? I am so excited for you :)

KraizyDaizy
October 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
temp went up but BFN on Walmart cheapie and FRER GRRRRRRRRRRH is all I can think of right now!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 13th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Beadin you're not being very nice this morning. You should know by now that I'm not good at waiting....PLEASE PEE AND POST!!!! hahaha

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 13th, 2012, 08:49 AM
temp went up but BFN on Walmart cheapie and FRER GRRRRRRRRRRH is all I can think of right now!!!!

DISLIKE!!!

dreamingpink77
October 13th, 2012, 08:53 AM

Oh my God! Your children are adorable and very Smart too! :) and we think they don't know anything! Let's just hope your son is correct about older women getting girls :)

KraizyDaizy
October 13th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Oh my God! Your children are adorable and very Smart too! :) and we think they don't know anything! Let's just hope your son is correct about older women getting girls :)

The really funny thing about it is they don't know my real age LOL! My husband always says she is not a day over 25, which is way off, and they still ask me and I never tell them LOL!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I'm out. :(

BFN on the FRER today & my temp dipped.
I'm sad, but I'm okay...if I didn't have my doctors appt scheduled, I'd feel worse. It sucks, but hopefully, it's an easy fix.
I really thought this was it...I've even been having a scratchy throat lately!

Oh well...thanks for all the love & support, ladies...I'll let you know what the doctor says. <3

KraizyDaizy
October 13th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I'm out. :(

BFN on the FRER today & my temp dipped.
I'm sad, but I'm okay...if I didn't have my doctors appt scheduled, I'd feel worse. It sucks, but hopefully, it's an easy fix.
I really thought this was it...I've even been having a scratchy throat lately!

Oh well...thanks for all the love & support, ladies...I'll let you know what the doctor says. <3

I got another BFN today, but at least you had some ghost lines that may just be taking a while to show up in your system? Also your temp is still above your cover-line, so I would not call it quits yet.

Praying for you...

Butterfly Spirit
October 13th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Beadin, I wouldn't call it quits until 14 dpo and or AF! Actually scratch that... AF.. after she crashes the party then! :p Sometimes I wish you ladies could go without temping.
It stresses the crap out of you!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 10:41 AM
You're right, Butterfly, but I wouldn't have known I didn't ovulate last month if I hadn't been taking temps. :(

Thanks ladies for your support...
It means a lot. I'm really okay. I'm just glad I have that doctor's appt scheduled soon.
Will definitely keep y'all posted on everything. ♥

Praying4Pink
October 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
You're right, Butterfly, but I wouldn't have known I didn't ovulate last month if I hadn't been taking temps. :(

Thanks ladies for your support...
It means a lot. I'm really okay. I'm just glad I have that doctor's appt scheduled soon.
Will definitely keep y'all posted on everything. ♥

Aww Beadin chin up sweetie. I agree with Butterfly and all the ladies here...it itsn't over until AF comes. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers that YOU ARE PREGNANT!

Praying4Pink
October 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM
And as for myself, I should be taking my own advice but I think I am also out. I think the nausea was caused by the prenatal and I have been having cramps on and off. AF is due tomorrow...I think. If she doesn't show I will be testing Monday morning.

OAN: My period diary told me I was 3 days late today...oh if only that were true. :think:

Emily
October 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM
DPO 13 BFP!!! I can't stop smiling as I type this:) So if I'm a witch at least I'm a pregnant witch!

I actually think something happened to my uterus during DS1s birth as it was truly horrendous - 3 doctors and nurses doing CPR style compressions on my abdomen resulting in bruised ribs and stomach pains that continued for about 6 months. It is all OK now and on the plus side it has given me a heads up with DS2 and this little bean. Thanks for all your crossed fingers ladies. I'm off to make a proper cup of tea and have a biscuit!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Congrats Emily! Very happy for you... :)

P4P, thinking of you and saying prayers we're both pregnant!! ♥

Butterfly Spirit
October 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM
DPO 13 BFP!!! I can't stop smiling as I type this:) So if I'm a witch at least I'm a pregnant witch!

I actually think something happened to my uterus during DS1s birth as it was truly horrendous - 3 doctors and nurses doing CPR style compressions on my abdomen resulting in bruised ribs and stomach pains that continued for about 6 months. It is all OK now and on the plus side it has given me a heads up with DS2 and this little bean. Thanks for all your crossed fingers ladies. I'm off to make a proper cup of tea and have a biscuit!

YAY Emily! Your BFP!

:pregnant:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

Would love to see a pic!

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Congrats Emily!!!! That's exciting news! Post a picture! I love to see two lines!!!

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Beadin you aren't out yet!!

Fx for all if us. Think positive!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Krazy - your boys are adorable. I would have cried if one of move said all of that to me.

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm what my dr calls advanced maternal age! 😜

Emily
October 13th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Congrats Emily!!!! That's exciting news! Post a picture! I love to see two lines!!!

Thank you! I will post a pic on Monday - DH will think I am crazy if he sees me taking a photo of something I have just weed on :)

Boymomsrock
October 13th, 2012, 11:48 AM

Congratulations Emily!! YAY!!

Shellbelle
October 13th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Beadin, don't count yourself out yet!

Emily, congrats!!!

Shellbelle
October 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
And as for myself, I should be taking my own advice but I think I am also out. I think the nausea was caused by the prenatal and I have been having cramps on and off. AF is due tomorrow...I think. If she doesn't show I will be testing Monday morning.

OAN: My period diary told me I was 3 days late today...oh if only that were true. :think:

You still have a few more days, then. Hang in there! Fx for you!

HopeandDreamG
October 13th, 2012, 02:32 PM

Wheres the thread I want to know more!

Mrs_P
October 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
here you go hope

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl/14570-someone-seriously-just-offered-me-baby-girl-3.html

KraizyDaizy
October 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Krazy - your boys are adorable. I would have cried if one of move said all of that to me.

How old are you (if you don't mind me asking)?

I'm what my dr calls advanced maternal age! 

Thanks so much! My boys are my everything!!!

I am 37 years young but not a day over 25 LOL!!! and I don't mine YOU asking, is the BOYS that I am trying to keep them guessing LOL!!!

Advanced maternal age huh, how old is that?

KraizyDaizy
October 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Big congrats Emily!!!!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Kraizy, you really do have some handsome little guys!!!! ♥

Praying4Pink
October 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM

WOOOOOHOOOOO EMILY!!!! CONGRATS!!! :running:

Praying4Pink
October 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Congrats Emily! Very happy for you... :)

P4P, thinking of you and saying prayers we're both pregnant!! ♥

Thanks for the prayers Beadin! Lord knows I need them, lol. You are only two days behind me in DPO right? AF is due tomorrow for me. When for you? This is for you Beadin...:noaf:

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Aww P4P, I love you, girl!! :)
I think it's due Monday....hoping neither of us see her!!!

dreamingpink77
October 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM

Congratulations Emily, so happy for you! Hope you have a sticky bean in there :) wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :)

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks so much! My boys are my everything!!!

I am 37 years young but not a day over 25 LOL!!! and I don't mine YOU asking, is the BOYS that I am trying to keep them guessing LOL!!!

Advanced maternal age huh, how old is that?

I just turned 41. This is definitely our last baby but I will only give it about 6 months. If I don't conceive ds 3 is our last.

Praying4Pink
October 13th, 2012, 05:19 PM
You still have a few more days, then. Hang in there! Fx for you!

Thanks my Shell! How is the pregnancy coming along sweetie? Still over the moon happy for you!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I just turned 41. This is definitely our last baby but I will only give it about 6 months. If I don't conceive ds 3 is our last.

Sunflower, I turned 40 in May. I'm right there beside you, sister.
Trying to decide how far I will go. How old is DS3? Mine is 7.

Dreamofpink
October 13th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Congrats Emily!! :cheer:
I'll be joining you all now as I'm 1dpo. I'm pleased wiith my sway for this month, but just can't imagine ever seeing a BFP again. I've got to a point where after a year of trying, I'm just past all the emotions and keep expecting a BFN. I KNOW positive thinking is the best thing to do, but I've been so upset so many times now, I feel like I've built a defence around me. I really do hope that this is my month but am not sure. It was so easy with my 2 boys. Thank goodness you all understand, you're all a mine of information and support. Thank you! :hugs:

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Sunflower, I turned 40 in May. I'm right there beside you, sister.
Trying to decide how far I will go. How old is DS3? Mine is 7.

Ph yay!!! I'm in good company then Beadin!

My ds 3 is 7 months old. Ds 1 will be 5 in November. Ds 2 is 2 1/2. I have conceived very easily with the boys but who knows this time. Fx We both conceive soon!

Sunflower3
October 13th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Praying for you dreamofpink! Fx!!

cravingsalt
October 13th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Hey ladies!

Emily, CONGRATS!!! Your intuition is killer! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

BFN for me, temp dropped to coverline this morning, and spotting- so I'm out for this month. So much for a "feeling". The last day has been a rollercoaster, but going to just try and take it easy going into the next cycle. Going to LEGITIMATELY try not to test so early anymore.

Fingers still crossed for all of you waiting ladies- go ahead and get those positives, I'll join you in the due date club next month. :)

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Aww Craving...
I know exactly how you feel. I'm sure I'm out, too. I wish AF would just hurry up and show if she's coming.

Thinking of you...♥

cravingsalt
October 13th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Aww Craving...
I know exactly how you feel. I'm sure I'm out, too. I wish AF would just hurry up and show if she's coming.

Thinking of you...♥

Thanks, Beadin. :bighug: But don't be so quick to join me, you're still in the game and I hope those tests start to show it VERY soon!

Shellbelle
October 13th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks my Shell! How is the pregnancy coming along sweetie? Still over the moon happy for you!

It's going well, thank you. :) I have been super sick but I have never been happier to throw up. Thanks! It is so sweet of you to ask!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 08:21 PM
UGH. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. :(

Running low grade fever & my head feels like it's swimming...feels congested. This sucks.
A BFN AND the cherry on top is getting SICK. Blah.

cravingsalt
October 13th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Beadin- not to jinx it or anything, but I had flu symptoms right before each bfp. I didn't even necessarily consider it a pg symptom until my husband pointed it out. Just a day of absolute exhaustion and all-over feeling of being unwell. Either way, hope you feel better soon!

BeadinMom
October 13th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks Craving...
I feel awful. I think it might really be the flu. :( That would be awesome though...at least I'd know the suffering was for a good cause. lol.

babygirlforme
October 14th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Congratulations Emily! Hoping you have a healthy and happy nine months!!! :celebrate::pregnant:

babygirlforme
October 14th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Kraizy your kids are adorable. Your little guy has the most beautiful curls!

babygirlforme
October 14th, 2012, 12:48 AM
My fingers are still crossed for you Beadin and Prayingforpink! I hope you feel better soon Beadin.

I am sorry you are out Craving! Wishing you luck for next month!

babygirlforme
October 14th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Congrats Emily!! :cheer:
I'll be joining you all now as I'm 1dpo. I'm pleased wiith my sway for this month, but just can't imagine ever seeing a BFP again. I've got to a point where after a year of trying, I'm just past all the emotions and keep expecting a BFN. I KNOW positive thinking is the best thing to do, but I've been so upset so many times now, I feel like I've built a defence around me. I really do hope that this is my month but am not sure. It was so easy with my 2 boys. Thank goodness you all understand, you're all a mine of information and support. Thank you! :hugs:
Good luck this month Dreamofpink!!!Hoping October is lucky for you!

Emily
October 14th, 2012, 03:10 AM
UGH. I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. :(

Running low grade fever & my head feels like it's swimming...feels congested. This sucks.
A BFN AND the cherry on top is getting SICK. Blah.

Being run down sways pink doesn't it? I got a cold a week before TTC and was quite pleased!

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Dreamofpink- welcome to the wait! A year is a long time of stacking up bfn's, I remember that only too well from my ds1. Hope this is your month!

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I am just waiting for AF to really crash the party. Temp drop yesterday and spotting started. Temp was back up this morning a little so I took another test, still negative. How are the rest of you ladies doing this morning?

weeziewoozles
October 14th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Anyone else really hungry during the 2ww? I've been really good at the LE diet since the beginning of Sept, eating 1200-1500 calories every day and sticking to the other limits. I'm now about 7DPO (not sure due to vague OPKs) and yesterday and today I have been starving! Does that mean anything? Should I give in and eat more or stick it out in case we get a BFN next week?

Emily
October 14th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Hi there, I stuck to the diet extremely strictly in the 2 we even though I was 90% sure I was pg- did not want to wreck next month's sway if I was wrong. You could allow yourself 1600 -1800 calories as long as you are within limits I think.

I am not sure if it is a recognised pg symptom but I was also a lot hungrier during the 2 ww:)

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Aww P4P, I love you, girl!! :)
I think it's due Monday....hoping neither of us see her!!!

I love you too Beadin! Yes I am really praying hard that she does NOT visit us this month. I am going to church today so I am going to say a special prayer for you love. I am not sure what to think. I am just waiting to see some spotting or something. I have been cramping since this morning so she is probably going to get my hopes up and then crash the party later on...witch!

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I always got extra hungry after ovulation- I think it was more me feeling like I reached some sort of finish line than anything. I would give myself extra allowances for being good but try not to get sugar to high or really blow it in case AF reared her ugly head and I found myself on cd1. I think deprivation always makes you end up miserable or binging. Hopefully for you it's a pg sign- but either way, don't deprive yourself too much and end up binging! Occasional treats are okay. :)

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I am just waiting for AF to really crash the party. Temp drop yesterday and spotting started. Temp was back up this morning a little so I took another test, still negative. How are the rest of you ladies doing this morning?

Hitting the DISLIKE button craving! Grrrrrrr! Feeling similiar craving. Cramping in my lower abdomen and my lower back. No spotting yet but I don't always spot. I will usually just go to the restroom and boom...there she is. Everything crossed for you that you are still in the running honey.

weeziewoozles
October 14th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks ladies. I have just had two and a half (wheat free due to my weird gut) digestive biscuits dipped in redbush tea. So only a cheeky 118 calories and 5.5g fat to add to the day and I feel much better! I've got loads more CM than I had before O and don't usually have that so fingers crossed that's a pg symptom too! :)

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Thanks to all the ladies who are praying for me and supporting me. I really can use all the support I can get, lol. Now you ladies know that I don't temp. Well last night I felt like my chart (if I had one, lol) must have gone triphasic because I was burning up last night. I am always very cold but I had to ask my hubby to drop the temperature down more. Hoping it means something.

So far so good....no spotting. I am checking like every 10 minutes :rofl: I will keep you ladies posted. If she doesn't show by tomorrow morning then I am testing before I go to work.

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks to all the ladies who are praying for me and supporting me. I really can use all the support I can get, lol. Now you ladies know that I don't temp. Well last night I felt like my chart (if I had one, lol) must have gone triphasic because I was burning up last night. I am always very cold but I had to ask my hubby to drop the temperature down more. Hoping it means something.

So far so good....no spotting. I am checking like every 10 minutes :rofl: I will keep you ladies posted. If she doesn't show by tomorrow morning then I am testing before I go to work.

Oh, I hope you're right and that's your progesterone making a jump. FX, BFP for you tomorrow!

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Thanks Craving...
I feel awful. I think it might really be the flu. :( That would be awesome though...at least I'd know the suffering was for a good cause. lol.

Oh dear, Beadin- I see that you have a fever. Take care of yourself today!

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 09:57 AM
hey girls just checking in to see if any of you lovely ladies are preggers yet - i hate to miss a good bfp

I'm still here for now at 12dpo (no idea when af is due as its my first month on clomid, by normal standards i was due yesterday or today but clomid is mean't to length my lp so maybe mon or tues). Been having normal symptoms sore boobs at times, cramping yesterday afternoon and lower back ache - keep to the toilet expecting af but just seem to have heavy discharge, was slightly brown tinged (sorry tmi) yesterday but fine again now so no idea. I thought this may have been my month but preggy test the other day was neg so no clues at all pretty much just waiting for af which i hate as it seems to take FOREVER these last few days and feels so unproductive. Not sure if we'll try next month or not am so sick of ttc and been really naughty on the diet the last few weeks so may skip it, plus am under lots of pressure from elsewhere

Will still be stalking all of you i'm not trying next month though as there are a few of you, craving, fish and beadin particularly that i have been in this for months with and love to celebrate with you all when you get your bfp's x

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Hey ladies!

Emily, CONGRATS!!! Your intuition is killer! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

BFN for me, temp dropped to coverline this morning, and spotting- so I'm out for this month. So much for a "feeling". The last day has been a rollercoaster, but going to just try and take it easy going into the next cycle. Going to LEGITIMATELY try not to test so early anymore.

Fingers still crossed for all of you waiting ladies- go ahead and get those positives, I'll join you in the due date club next month. :)

So sorry your AF showed up Craving...I was so convinced you were pregnant! Hope you will be luckier this month and you'll get your sticky bean! fingers crossed!

Sunflower3
October 14th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Anyone else really hungry during the 2ww? I've been really good at the LE diet since the beginning of Sept, eating 1200-1500 calories every day and sticking to the other limits. I'm now about 7DPO (not sure due to vague OPKs) and yesterday and today I have been starving! Does that mean anything? Should I give in and eat more or stick it out in case we get a BFN next week?

Yes me!!! Starving yesterday and today. Stayed within my limits. I'm 5 dpo today. I'm just staying out of the kitchen!!! It's hard, isn't it????

Sunflower3
October 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I think my mind/body is playing tricks me. I had to pee twice during the night (this never happens to me),I have a metal taste in my mouth and felt nauseous last night. I also had awful heartburn. I'm only 5 dpo. Am I imagining all of this????

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
i've had this before started at 3dpo back in may so no, my period was 9 days late and i think it was a chemical so symptoms that early are possible - fingers crossed for a bfp for you

weeziewoozles
October 14th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Yes me!!! Starving yesterday and today. Stayed within my limits. I'm 5 dpo today. I'm just staying out of the kitchen!!! It's hard, isn't it????

DS1 and I just made banana muffins and I HATE bananas but I'm so desperate for cheeky food that I shared a bit with DS2! Yuk - banana, yum - just cos it's cake!

Callmecrazy
October 14th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm hanging out waiting to hear all the BFPs. I'm praying for you all!!
Going to concentrate on my weight loss now. Get some good muscle tone and burn lots of fat. Then start LE a couple months before we ttc again.

Boymomsrock
October 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I'm still here...waiting on af. I have been horrible about the diet though. I'm just gonna be really strict the next two weeks. Ugh. Hopefully I will be in the 2ww quickly!! Beadin I'm sorry you're sick girl!!

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 03:04 PM
3:00 and no af yet. Stay away witch!! Starting to get a little excited.

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM
3:00 and no af yet. Stay away witch!! Starting to get a little excited.

Aw :fx: for you P4P - this ones just for you :noaf: ps have you tested yet x

KraizyDaizy
October 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
13dpo with temp drop...AF should be here by Tuesday I am thinking since that is when FF says it should be here. Trying to be optimistic, but it's hard...

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Aw Kraizy i still have my fingers crossed for you. :bighug:

Did i hear you say somewhere you are on clomid, has this affected your lp phase or made your cycles longer at all?

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 04:01 PM
ps beautiful boys, especially the cheeky looking little monkey with the curly hair bet he's a charmer my ds3 has that sort of vibe and is the cutest thing ever

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Aw :fx: for you P4P - this ones just for you :noaf: ps have you tested yet x

Aww thanks Mrs. P! No I didn't want to test until I actually missed af. I guess I can't really say I missed it yet, lol. I usually have a 13 day lp..af comes on the 14th day. It would be really mean if she shows later today. Grrr! Oh well I am just staying cautiously optimistic.

Mrs_P
October 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Soooooo does that mean you will test in the morning then?

Your tickers is going without you so it thinks your late which is a good sign. AF GO AWAY!!!!!!!
:noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: AND THAT IS AN ORDER :nono:

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Soooooo does that mean you will test in the morning then?

Your tickers is going without you so it thinks your late which is a good sign. AF GO AWAY!!!!!!!
:noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: AND THAT IS AN ORDER :nono:

I know! Mrs. P all my period stuff has said late also but I know that the soy is probably throwing it off a bit. I did O 4 days late. Yes I do believe I might test in the morning. I'm so scared to test! I would be crushed getting bfn especially after missing af.

BeadinMom
October 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Hey ladies...
Still feeling rotten...and another BFN. :( I'm 12dpo today. FF says I should have AF Wed...2 days later than usual, I guess because O happened 2 days later than usual. My other phone apps say she should be here tomorrow.
I just wish I knew what was going on. It's so frustrating.
Thanks for letting me vent ladies...
I hope AF stays away P4P!! And that we see some BFPs soon!!
Thinking of you, Fish, Mrs. P, BoyMom, Craving, WeezieWoozles, & all you other ladies still waiting...♥

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Hey ladies...
Still feeling rotten...and another BFN. :( I'm 12dpo today. FF says I should have AF Wed...2 days later than usual, I guess because O happened 2 days later than usual. My other phone apps say she should be here tomorrow.
I just wish I knew what was going on. It's so frustrating.
Thanks for letting me vent ladies...
I hope AF stays away P4P!! And that we see some BFPs soon!!
Thinking of you, Fish, Mrs. P, BoyMom, Craving, WeezieWoozles, & all you other ladies still waiting...&hearts;

Beadin I sure hope you feel better soon! Being sick is for the birds. Yes I think you are two days behind me. Do you know how long your lp is and when you ovulated? I think if nothing by Tuesday you should test again.

BeadinMom
October 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me...lol. I'm so worn out, I can't even think.
I'll let you know.

Good luck, P4P...I'm praying for you, my girl!!! XOXO

KraizyDaizy
October 14th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Aw Kraizy i still have my fingers crossed for you. :bighug:

Did i hear you say somewhere you are on clomid, has this affected your lp phase or made your cycles longer at all?

I looked back at all my Clomid charts and they seem consistent I think. They are 28-30 days. I am at cd31 now, but IOed later than normal on cd18, so I am 13dpo and my longest dpo on Clomid is 15dpo. I am guessing FF is right about waiting until cd33 to test. It's just a waiting game and I hate it!!!

KraizyDaizy
October 14th, 2012, 07:47 PM
ps beautiful boys, especially the cheeky looking little monkey with the curly hair bet he's a charmer my ds3 has that sort of vibe and is the cutest thing ever

Thanks so much! Yep, he is a charmer for sure! He gets his way most of the time!

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Well ladies it is 8:00pm here in Florida and I have to start getting my son ready for bed. It's been great chatting with all of you and passing the time... I hope I didn't drive you ladies bonkers with all my "tweet updates", lol. Talk to u ladies tomorrow.

Praying4Pink
October 14th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me...lol. I'm so worn out, I can't even think.
I'll let you know.

Good luck, P4P...I'm praying for you, my girl!!! XOXO

Get some rest Beadin! XOXO

cravingsalt
October 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Hey ladies!

PFP, I didn't realize you were in my neck of the woods here in Florida. What a small world! Hoping you get your BFP tomorrow and our least favorite relative stays away!

Kraizy, sorry for the temp drop. I'm losing my optimism too. Haven't really spotted anymore since yesterday but bfn this afternoon again (and my internet cheapie supply is dwindling). I just really had a feeling about this month more than the others. Still hoping for us all!

Beadin, how are you feeling hon? I hope all of you lovely boys are taking good care of you.

Mrs. P...your symptoms sound very promising. Did I miss you testing?

Boysmom- I'm still here at 12dpo too. We'll wait for the end together. Haha, reminds me of a disaster movie where people are holding hands just waiting for the inevitable. Or Toy Story 3, the incinerator scene...:rofl: Maybe a bfp will swoop in and save us!

How's everyone else holding up?

P.S.- I racked my brain but couldn't remember who else was on soy this month...can someone refresh me?

Mommyof3boys
October 14th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I keep checking in and looking for bfp's. I'm not sure exactly how many dpo I am because my cycles have been off but I'm hoping to join some of you next month in the June or July due date club. Good luck everyone!

kaseybaby
October 15th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Hi ladies! i was away on business so I need to catch up on all the BFP's. So while away I was testing the HCG trigger shot out of my system, I forgot to bring my dollar store test with me to check. I bought one, different type of dollar store test while I was there, took it and the test was negative. Then I took a test today on my normal tests and the test was positive. So now I don't know if my my test that was at home is just more sensitive so it picked up some left over HCG, or if I actually got a BFP. It is 11 day post trigger.

cravingsalt
October 15th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Hi ladies! i was away on business so I need to catch up on all the BFP's. So while away I was testing the HCG trigger shot out of my system, I forgot to bring my dollar store test with me to check. I bought one, different type of dollar store test while I was there, took it and the test was negative. Then I took a test today on my normal tests and the test was positive. So now I don't know if my my test that was at home is just more sensitive so it picked up some left over HCG, or if I actually got a BFP. It is 11 day post trigger.

Oh my gosh, Kasey! I was just thinking about you- I hope this is it! Was the line light enough that you can take more tests and see if they get darker?

Emily
October 15th, 2012, 07:25 AM

Here it is! I hope it isn't too big - not sure how to shrink it further. It was hard to get a good line shot - hope this doesn't mean that he/she will be camera shy:)

Sunflower3
October 15th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Yay Emily!!! Two beautiful lines!!! Congrats again! HH!!

BeadinMom
October 15th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Well...
I still feel rotten & even with being sick and running fever, I had a temp drop this morning. AF should be here by Wed.
Thinking of you ladies still waiting & saying a prayer you get your BFPs soon!! <3

And big congrats Kasey!! So happy for you!!

Shellbelle
October 15th, 2012, 09:36 AM

I agree with craving -- if they get darker I would think that's a real bfp! I don't know how many days it takes for a trigger shot to go away... But I'm site there's someone here who could tell you!

Shellbelle
October 15th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Here it is! I hope it isn't too big - not sure how to shrink it further. It was hard to get a good line shot - hope this doesn't mean that he/she will be camera shy:)

Congrats Emily!