PDA

View Full Version : October 2ww

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

kaseybaby
September 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I know it is a little early to start this thread, but I am waiting to ovulate, which won't be until next week, and I need something to help pass the time. On month 18 of ttc! Here's hoping this is all our month!

bythestream
September 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I won't be testing until October 4dpo atm

lisa3delta
September 29th, 2012, 07:27 AM
im going to be testing october too. right now im 5-6DPO and having some cramps so im kind of hopeful!

bythestream
September 29th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Lisa3delta We should be testing buddies, when were you thinking of testing.

Callmecrazy
September 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I'm just starting the 2ww. Thought it would start last weekend, but it was delayed. So Im here starting today. I'm out of tests, and won't be buying more until the 11th. Which I think is the only way to keep me from wasting money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs_P
September 29th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Month number how ever many and i will be joining you all at some point, cd12 today, no idea when i'll o as its my first month on clomid (although i did have some nasty pains yesterday which i thought could have been o but these have gone now) so i'm waiting to o then i'll wait to test., seem to be waiting for something for ages LOL

Good luck to everyone

kaseybaby
September 29th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Still waiting to ovulate. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode from the clomid.

OneLastDream
September 29th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I will be October too - 2 weeks from now!!! First month of trying after m/c in August. Good luck everyone :bigsmile:

Sihaya
September 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Didn't sway this month, but we had a "I swear it was CD 5, not 9!" oops earlier this week. :worry: I'm pretty sure I ovulated today so I'll test with a digital around the 11th unless I end up buying tests at the dollar store before then.

lisa3delta
September 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Lisa3delta We should be testing buddies, when were you thinking of testing.

im thinking the 4th of oct, might be too soon for a positive but i have never been patient :p ill be lucky if i can even hold out that long. Had even more cramping last night, i was laying in bed cramping up a storm and just loving it! i never have cramps until the day before AF is due so its pretty exciting for me since that was my first sign with my last pregnancy too.

bythestream
September 30th, 2012, 04:18 AM
4th sounds good ill be 9dpo. I've got internet cheapies so it doesn't matter if its negative for a few days. That's great about the cramping, I had a fair bit of cramping today too but I had a miscarriage a couple of weeks ago so its hard to know what is because of that but my ultrasound was all clear so im hopeful. Not really the same symptoms as the miscarriage pregnancy.

*ruby*
October 1st, 2012, 06:23 AM
I'm 2dpo today, hoping the next 8-10 days or so go by super quick. Good luck everyone!

KraizyDaizy
October 1st, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hi ladies good luck to you all!!!

Officially on to October. I am in the TTW I think? So Saturday and Sunday I woke up a little later, so I decided to do the BBT adjuster on FF and now my chart really looks like yesterday was my O day, but just a while ago, I had gush watery but a little EW cm with spotting? I really want to have Oed and conceived in Sept??? What are the odds that that is not happening today????

Boymomsrock
October 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
Pretty sure I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. Got my +opk yesterday CD10. Thank goodness i'm going out of town this weekend it will take the mind off the 2ww!!

Mrs_P
October 1st, 2012, 03:53 PM
Still waiting to ovulate. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode from the clomid.

Hi this is my first month on clomid, would mind sharing any symptoms you are having with me (or lack of). I have been getting plenty of cm (although we have been dtd too). I had bad pains a couple of days ago but nothing now, not o'd yet and am on cd14 - wondering if its affecting me properly (or enough to sway girl)

Thank you very much

kaseybaby
October 1st, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hi this is my first month on clomid, would mind sharing any symptoms you are having with me (or lack of). I have been getting plenty of cm (although we have been dtd too). I had bad pains a couple of days ago but nothing now, not o'd yet and am on cd14 - wondering if its affecting me properly (or enough to sway girl)

Thank you very much

I produce a lot of follies on low clomid, so i get cramps, back pain, and bloating. It isn't horrible, just uncomfortable. I also get hot flashes at night.

Are you being monitored throughout your cycle? I know a lot of women get no side affects at all with clomid, so if you aren't feeling anything I wouldn't worry too much.

lisa3delta
October 2nd, 2012, 02:36 PM
my cramping stopped and ive had no other symptoms this month. im hoping that it just means its finished implanting. Im totally testing tomorrow i cant hold off any longer.

Mrs_P
October 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
I produce a lot of follies on low clomid, so i get cramps, back pain, and bloating. It isn't horrible, just uncomfortable. I also get hot flashes at night.

Are you being monitored throughout your cycle? I know a lot of women get no side affects at all with clomid, so if you aren't feeling anything I wouldn't worry too much.

thank you - i've been getting cramps in my lower back i just thought i'd over done it (it goes funny ever since i had ds3 occasionally as i had bad spd).

not being monitored an surprised he gave me clomid to b honest (was beginning to think it was fake) i just asked if i could try it whilst i waited for the hospital appt to come through and he said yes

Sihaya
October 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'm 3 dpo and started taking my progesterone supplements today. Decided I want to wait until 10/11/12 to test which will make me 12dpo. Fortunately, I'm going out of town to a workshop for 4 days, so hopefully that will help the time pass more quickly.

Boymomsrock
October 2nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Pretty sure I O'd today! Woot! Here I come 2ww!! Is it weird i'm already wanting to test? LOL!

kaseybaby
October 2nd, 2012, 06:58 PM
Pretty sure I O'd today! Woot! Here I come 2ww!! Is it weird i'm already wanting to test? LOL!
I always want to test the day after ovulation. And even though there is no way I am going to get a positive I almost always give into my POAS addiction on 6 dpo :D I am crazy.

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM
So how many preg tests do y'all have screaming your name? LOL! I have 6 just waiting for me. That means i can test from 8dpo on right? ;) What's your go to preg test? I did have some IC's but used them up. I have 4 accuclears and 2 FRER. I got a dark positive on the accuclears with my twins at 9dpo so i really like those.

KraizyDaizy
October 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
I am 2DPO and I have 11 tests with my name on them! I have 9 New Choice (Dollar Tree Brand) and 2 FRER, so I will of course start with the cheapies and work my way up. I could actually feed my POAS addiction starting as early as 6DPO if I cave and need a fix LOL!!! Anyone used the Dollar Tree brand with good results?

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 01:39 PM
I've heard good things about the dollar tree brand Kraizy! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
October 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I am 2DPO and I have 11 tests with my name on them! I have 9 New Choice (Dollar Tree Brand) and 2 FRER, so I will of course start with the cheapies and work my way up. I could actually feed my POAS addiction starting as early as 6DPO if I cave and need a fix LOL!!! Anyone used the Dollar Tree brand with good results?

Yep, that's all I ever used after I discovered that they actually worked! LOL besides internet cheapies that is. I use it to confirm my faint line on the IC.
So I never bought another FRER again.
They work...go watch videos on youtube :)

Here was my June BFP. Dollar Tree test.. Darker in RL.

KraizyDaizy
October 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
Boymomsrock, were you on Clomid or any fertility drugs with your twins?

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Boymomsrock, were you on Clomid or any fertility drugs with your twins?

Uh nope. I miscarried at 6 weeks and got a period 2 weeks after. I got pregnant that first cycle. It was quite the shock!!That's what i don't get about how after a m/c it sways girl when all i've ever been told and experienced myself is that you are MORE fertile right after a m/c. Shouldn't that sway boy?

KraizyDaizy
October 3rd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Uh nope. I miscarried at 6 weeks and got a period 2 weeks after. I got pregnant that first cycle. It was quite the shock!!That's what i don't get about how after a m/c it sways girl when all i've ever been told and experienced myself is that you are MORE fertile right after a m/c. Shouldn't that sway boy?

That's what I would think too. I was just curious, did not mean to sound nosy. I am so hoping for twin girls, but the likelihood is not very good for me I think.

KraizyDaizy
October 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Butterfly Spirit, congrats on your girl!!! I am excited that the Dollar Tree test actually work! Maybe I won't have to buy anymore next month and it should be fun using them this month. They were given to me and I never buy that kind, so it should be interesting trying them out! Thanks for posting the picture as well!!! What do you do a search for on youtube, dollar tree hpt to see those videos?

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
That's what I would think too. I was just curious, did not mean to sound nosy. I am so hoping for twin girls, but the likelihood is not very good for me I think.

I wasn't offended or anything! LOL! I am not wanting twins again! Those first few months are ROUGH after they are born!

KraizyDaizy
October 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
I wasn't offended or anything! LOL! I am not wanting twins again! Those first few months are ROUGH after they are born!

I can only imagine what having twins is like. I am sure you were worn out! I want to be done, and twin girls would do that for me!

Sihaya
October 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
I've heard miscarriage increases the chance of twins for 3-4 cycles after the m/c. So I've also been wondering how it could sway for twins, but also for girls.

I have one very lonely test waiting for me, a FR Digital that was part of a pair I bought several months ago when I had a very long luteal phase even though there was no chance of pregnancy. I usually have boatloads of ICs around when we are TTC, but since we aren't planning to do that until spring, I decided to not order any just yet. Hopefully I'll be able to keep myself occupied and 12 dpo should be plenty late enough to get an accurate result on the digital.

Butterfly Spirit
October 3rd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Butterfly Spirit, congrats on your girl!!! I am excited that the Dollar Tree test actually work! Maybe I won't have to buy anymore next month and it should be fun using them this month. They were given to me and I never buy that kind, so it should be interesting trying them out! Thanks for posting the picture as well!!! What do you do a search for on youtube, dollar tree hpt to see those videos?

:HH: Thank you!

Just type in dollartree pregnancy test :)

cravingsalt
October 3rd, 2012, 05:07 PM
May I join you ladies in the 2ww? I'm at 1dpo today, month 5 of ttc, swaying girl. Have been trying to stay offline because it fuels the gender desire, but I'm back! Good luck to all of you ladies. I saw that August and September were full of bfp's- hoping for another month like that...

cravingsalt
October 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
I can only imagine what having twins is like. I am sure you were worn out! I want to be done, and twin girls would do that for me!

Kraizy, I love your siggie line. So true. I've given up a lot of aspects of my sway- remembering my first ttc journey, the gratitude that I had for DS1 after over a year ttc. It will only be by grace that I conceive, and then to conceive whatever gender He gives me. Trying to remember that.

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Craving--I'm 1 dpo too. Let's obsess together! :)

cravingsalt
October 3rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Ooh, lets! LOL I tried to wean myself off the website but a girlfriend's unexpected, on-birth-control BFP has driven me back!

By the way I LOVE your avatar picture. Gorgeous.

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM
Aw thanks so much! I am having a really hard time sticking to the diet now that I have O'd. I'm doing pretty well with the protein aspect but mama loves her salt!! I made the boys tacos tonight and i'm trying to figure how i can have some! Maybe a bunch of lettuce, some cheese, green peppers in a taco? UGH. This sucks. Praying there's gonna be a BFP soon!

cravingsalt
October 3rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Me too! Hence my username. Honestly I just ate two handfuls of salt & pepper chips. Everything tastes so much better when you're cheating after depriving yourself! I was silly strict this last week especially because I wasn't doing great on the diet these last two months since I've been off the boards. I say go for the tacos, just use the meat very sparingly.

Boymomsrock
October 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
I ate two really small tacos...maybe 1/3 cup of turkey meat. Then i indulged on two peanut butter cookies i made and omg they were good.

Callmecrazy
October 3rd, 2012, 10:42 PM
I'm also trying to stay away from the board to keep from testing. DH starts at a new job tomorrow, and my cousin is about to deliver her 2nd daughter. So I've got a lot to keep me distracted. Right now were working on turning the baby to avoid a c section.

lisa3delta
October 3rd, 2012, 11:18 PM
i tested today (10-11 DPO not certain since i only used OPK to track ov) i got the faintest line youve ever seen, it took about 2-3 mins to show up and you really have to get the right light to even see it. Im not convinced its real but it still gives me a little bit of butterflies... how will i ever sleep tonight.

Callmecrazy
October 3rd, 2012, 11:24 PM
Pics???? Are you going to poas again tomorrow?

lisa3delta
October 4th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Pics???? Are you going to poas again tomorrow?

i dont think theres any way it would show up in pics, i can hardly see it myself. i am of COURSE going to test tomorrow, ive been trying really hard not to test again today, the only thing stopping me is thinking that if its that weak with FMU i am fairly sure it will be stark white with anything less.

Emily
October 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM
So how many preg tests do y'all have screaming your name? LOL! I have 6 just waiting for me. That means i can test from 8dpo on right? ;) What's your go to preg test? I did have some IC's but used them up. I have 4 accuclears and 2 FRER. I got a dark positive on the accuclears with my twins at 9dpo so i really like those.

I got a whole load of internet cheapies so I bought 85 OPKs (to track cycle used about 10 each month in run up TTC) and 15 pregnancy tests. I'm only 4DPO and already I can hear them calling my name!:)

Emily
October 4th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I am pretty sure that I shouldn't be here in the 2ww part of the site as we only managed to DTD O+20 as my DH was abroad. I'm 37 so think that it is pretty much impossible for me to have conceived with my ancient eggs! Having said that I am getting stupidly excited about feeling crampy etc. How crazy is that? I know I will be really disappointed when I get my BFN so perhaps we shouldn't have tried at all:( On the plus side DH has changed his travel plans for the end of the month so now we get to try once more in October:)

cravingsalt
October 4th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Lisa, that sounds very promising! If it were me I'd be holding my pee to poas again, if you have internet cheapies- but then again I'm a POAS addict. My bfp with my ds2 was a super-squinter at first... You should've seen hubby and I holding it this way and that and trying to figure out if we were seeing things. But it was right!

cravingsalt
October 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Emily, how do you know you were O+20? I've never been able to pinpoint mine to the hour. Maybe you were in the zone and didn't know it? Sounds great about next month, though- if you need it. :)

cravingsalt
October 4th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I got a whole load of internet cheapies so I bought 85 OPKs (to track cycle used about 10 each month in run up TTC) and 15 pregnancy tests. I'm only 4DPO and already I can hear them calling my name!:)

I have about 15 ic's, so I'll probably be testing at 10dpo, just for fun. Then I have a couple of FRER in case I'm lucky enough to get a squinter on an IC- I'd rather show my hubby on the expensive stick, lol!

Boymomsrock
October 4th, 2012, 11:13 AM
That sounds promising Emily!! Do another!!

I am headed out of town tonight to visit my bff and her new baby boy and won't be back till monday. I will be 6 dpo then, but who's counting!? LOL! See y'all then!

lisa3delta
October 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM
I caved and tested in the evening a few hours ago, the line is barely darker than the first and still ridiculously faint. I was kind of getting excited though since i could see SOMETHING, but then the next time i went to the bathroom i saw blood.

Soooo depressed. I put on a pad and decided to keep my eye on it. Next bathroom trip i was greeted with nothing on the pad, but i got a bunch of brown slime (sorry lol tmi) when i wiped. So then i though maybe implantation blood? I dont know what to think now, ive only got one test left and im saving it for fmu.

Its almost 2am now and im going to tryyyy to sleep. Its so hard not knowing... But i figure if its af, there will be more red tomorrow (today i should say) and if theres no line then im going to chalk it up to evaps or overactive, desperate imagination.

cravingsalt
October 4th, 2012, 12:05 PM
That wait is so hard, Lisa! But brown is old so I'm still thinking it may be IB. Good luck, sleep well! I hope you have a nice surprise in the morning.

By the way I had my first evap two months ago- there was no color at all. Just kind of a shimmer where the line would be if it were positive.

Emily
October 4th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Emily, how do you know you were O+20? I've never been able to pinpoint mine to the hour. Maybe you were in the zone and didn't know it? Sounds great about next month, though- if you need it. :)

Hopefully I am wrong and it was less but I get (what I think) is O pain and then a marked change in CM a couple of hours later. I always have done and have got pregnant 1st try with both boys. Here's hoping that my body is tricking me and we don't need a second shot at it - could do with some proper food:)

bythestream
October 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Any more blood lisa3delta? I have been testing the last few days all negative 11dpo today and haven't tested yet today.

lisa3delta
October 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM
No, the spotting stopped, but my test this morning was negative:( so confusing

bythestream
October 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM
It probably just too early, mine was negative this morning too. We should really wait until AF is late but its so hard.

Emily
October 5th, 2012, 04:15 AM
No, the spotting stopped, but my test this morning was negative:( so confusing

Hi Lisa, I know that everyone's body is different but with DS2 my early pregnancy tests all said neg until after AF was 2 days late even though they were meant to work at AF -4. Stop testing for a while if you can (hard I know) oh and I had exactly the same late IB with both boys.

KraizyDaizy
October 5th, 2012, 08:53 AM
praying for you Lisa3delta!

HopeandDreamG
October 5th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hey ladies. I haven't been on so much because I am feeling so done with all of this. Wanted to wish you all luck and update.I went for a HT apt. on Monday, I have another second appointment lined up. Also have one scheduled with another doc too that I've heard great things about.
Today is 11dpo and I took an internet cheapie. I ***THINK*** there is a tiny line. Its one of those that you need to go to the window, turn it every which way to see. I asked DH he actually see's it. I really am not sure if its an evap line or a real line bc it is soooo light its close to impossible to see. I would expect it be darker at 11dpo.

KraizyDaizy
October 5th, 2012, 10:12 AM
HopeandDreamG sounds promising! A line is a line faint or not in my book! Something in your system is causing it to show up!! I am excited for you!!! and as far as the darkness of the line, that also depends on when the baby decided to implant. Do you have any FRER to test with?

cravingsalt
October 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Oh, HopeandDreamG...I am crossing everything for you... Please keep us posted, I really hope it's your month!!

Callmecrazy
October 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Hopeanddream I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear if its for real.

How am I going to wait 3 more days to test?

weeziewoozles
October 6th, 2012, 05:16 AM
I don't really know if I am in the 2ww or still waiting to O! I'm so frustrated that my OPKs have not been clear. Gonna do another one today but that's my last one as the new ones I ordered haven't arrived yet. Might DTD again tonight and then just hope for the best!

Callmecrazy
October 6th, 2012, 08:21 AM
8pdo. Sooooo tempted to test....

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 6th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I would. I got a + at 8dpo!! :wink:

Callmecrazy
October 6th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I did, bfn. But I may only be at 7 dpo. I had +opk on the 27 and 28. So maybe I O on Saturday.

kaseybaby
October 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Finally in the 2ww! Ovulated yesterday and had my second IUI. I really hope the next two weeks go super fast!

Callmecrazy
October 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I've had some strange cramping the past couple of days. Hoping for implantation :)

Lassie1982
October 6th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to pop in here and wish all you ladies lots of pink sticky dust!!!!

Craving salt - good to see you back on the boards :)

Hope -OMG, i hope this is it for you!!!!!! I had a line exactly like what you have described on 11dpo - barely there, then a very faint frer on 12dpo, it wasnt till 14dpo that is was a clear, dark positive.

Kraizy - your chart looks so nice and high!!

CMC - sounds promising!! fx its implant!!

lisadelta - i hope you get some calrity soon - the limbo sucks (PS - where is your profile pic from? its soooo cute!!)

bythe****** - have you tested again? when is af due??

Wishing and praying that October is a bumper BFP month for all !!

HopeandDreamG
October 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Thanks lassie- that's really good to hear. I was nervous to test this am but the frer was positive. I will be nervous tomorrow too. I just pray it's still there and even slightly darker so I know it's progressing and def not the trigger. I'm 14 days after trigger 12dpo and trigger is usually gone 10days after injection. I am praying this is it.

cravingsalt
October 6th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I've had some strange cramping the past couple of days. Hoping for implantation :)

Callmecrazy- what dpo are you? FX that it is!

cravingsalt
October 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Lassie, thanks so much! So good to see you popping in from the other side, lol! Good to be back, though I never actually took a break like I tried to tell myself to. Month 5 for me.

Callmecrazy
October 6th, 2012, 10:11 PM
This morning I thought I was 8dpo, but now I'm thinking I'm 7dpo. Which would actually be better.

Callmecrazy
October 6th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Seriously emotional right now. Just want to cry about everything. Pms or pregnancy. Either way hormones are out of control.

HopeandDreamG
October 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Here is todays FRER 13dpo. When I took the test my heart was POUNDING like I was being chased by a bear. Its darker IRL (still pretty light though) then on my monitor:

Callmecrazy
October 7th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Woohoo!! Congrats hopeanddream!!!!

I was just coming to post mine. I may be hallucinating. I put it ok countdown so it could be inverted or greyed. Shows up better that way.
Going to get FRER today.
Am I the only one seeing it???

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=59052

dreamingpink77
October 7th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Here is todays FRER 13dpo. When I took the test my heart was POUNDING like I was being chased by a bear. Its darker IRL (still pretty light though) then on my monitor:

Congratulations Hope....I can def see a line, ok it's faint, but it is still there...it will darken up in a few days :) So happy for you!

Mrs_P
October 7th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Hi cravin nice to see you back here, me and Beadin are still floating around from our old gang (at least month 5 for both of us) good to see you didn't give up trying (as i think you said it was something you and dh were considering).

HopeandDreamG
October 7th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Callmecrazy- I looked at the test. In the test area I see pink like the dye ran iykwim. Can u take a frer? Don't go by me though I can't really see my own line I think it's my monitor.

Dreaming pink- what's your due date? Mine is June 17th if it sticks. 3 days after my bay but baby will be born before likely bc of c-section

cravingsalt
October 7th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Hi cravin nice to see you back here, me and Beadin are still floating around from our old gang (at least month 5 for both of us) good to see you didn't give up trying (as i think you said it was something you and dh were considering).

Hi Mrs. P, thanks!! Hubby turned 35 and it got us both thinking that if we're going to do we should do it sooner than later. So here we are again! Not that we ever stopped. I had a couple of non-sway months but couldn't resist the urge to attempt when I knew what day it was. Are you in the wait yet? If so, what dpo?

cravingsalt
October 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Callmecrazy- I see exactly where it's supposed to be, which makes me think it's there, just really light. I've stared at a lot of stark white tests and can't make out the outline of the line that I see on yours. Hoping for you that this is it! Keep us posted.

Mommyof3boys
October 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Congratulations, hopeanddream!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Hope, we still have a line and you said it's darker! ;)
I know in RL that they are.

HopeandDreamG
October 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I'm still so nervous! Taking another frer tomorrow and have beta draw scheduled for tomorrow. Tuesday we will know for sure!

HopeandDreamG
October 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Can u imagine my nerves when I get a nub shot or have a gender scan. If I'm this nervous for the test line to be there and get darker, when it's time to see gender I am going to be a nightmare! And i am not even an anxious person! This is just so important to me :)!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Can u imagine my nerves when I get a nub shot or have a gender scan. If I'm this nervous for the test line to be there and get darker, when it's time to see gender I am going to be a nightmare! And i am not even an anxious person! This is just so important to me :)!!!!

I hope you find out! What an exciting thought!!!! ;)

HopeandDreamG
October 7th, 2012, 01:16 PM
The thought makes me hurl!

Callmecrazy
October 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Thanks for looking ladies! I took the test at midnight. I couldn't sleep. TMI- my urine was very strong and dark with that test. I took an FRER a little bit ago, but I'm pretty sure it was too watered down. Here is an enhanced image. I will take another test tomorrow AM

Callmecrazy
October 7th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Callmecrazy- I see exactly where it's supposed to be, which makes me think it's there, just really light. I've stared at a lot of stark white tests and can't make out the outline of the line that I see on yours. Hoping for you that this is it! Keep us posted.

Thanks craving! That's exactly what one seeing. With my other tests, no matter how I enhanced it I couldn't see anything. I might have just gotten very lucky with that test and it may take a day or two to show up anywhere else.

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Callmecrazy, I see the line!
This is the cautious congrats because of the bleeding ink on the test. I hope you get one tomorrow! :)

Callmecrazy
October 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks butterfly. I'm really hoping this is real.

Lassie1982
October 7th, 2012, 01:50 PM
hope and cmc! I see the lines!!!!!
Congrats!!!
Hoping they are super sticky little beans for you xo

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hope, have you eaten breakfast yet? :)

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 01:53 PM
The thought makes me hurl!

I know you'll be OK! :)

Callmecrazy
October 7th, 2012, 01:57 PM
hope and cmc! I see the lines!!!!!
Congrats!!!
Hoping they are super sticky little beans for you xo

Thanks Lassie!

dreamingpink77
October 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Callmecrazy- I looked at the test. In the test area I see pink like the dye ran iykwim. Can u take a frer? Don't go by me though I can't really see my own line I think it's my monitor.

Dreaming pink- what's your due date? Mine is June 17th if it sticks. 3 days after my bay but baby will be born before likely bc of c-section

I'm due 9th June. I'm imagining mine to be born later rather than earlier. Perhaps it's because that's what happened with my ds, his due date passed and he was still comfortable in there, so the hospital got me induced, something which I really pray won't happen again this time.

Mrs_P
October 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hi Mrs. P, thanks!! Hubby turned 35 and it got us both thinking that if we're going to do we should do it sooner than later. So here we are again! Not that we ever stopped. I had a couple of non-sway months but couldn't resist the urge to attempt when I knew what day it was. Are you in the wait yet? If so, what dpo?

Yeah i'm really struggling with the diet, don't know if its swaying or clomid but i'm all over the place this month (or just sheer exhaustion) but i'm so tired and teary and i have a real real strong craving for chinese chicken wings, i can taste them and everything (now i've been veggie since i was 6 and never been tempted to try meat before !!! my body is really messed up).

I think i'm 5 dpo ish today but cycles have been really messed up so not taking much notice (am sick of bfn's to), getting cramps but thats normal for me usually a sign af is on her way

dreamingpink77
October 7th, 2012, 02:30 PM

Me too, I think I won't be sleeping the whole week before my gender scan :) I can't wait, it's so early yet!

KraizyDaizy
October 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Congrats Hope and Call!!! So happy for you!!! Many blessings to you both!!!

mydream
October 7th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Congrats Hope and Call!!! Great news!
Sending everyone BFP and sticky bean dust!!

cravingsalt
October 7th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah i'm really struggling with the diet, don't know if its swaying or clomid but i'm all over the place this month (or just sheer exhaustion) but i'm so tired and teary and i have a real real strong craving for chinese chicken wings, i can taste them and everything (now i've been veggie since i was 6 and never been tempted to try meat before !!! my body is really messed up).

I think i'm 5 dpo ish today but cycles have been really messed up so not taking much notice (am sick of bfn's to), getting cramps but thats normal for me usually a sign af is on her way

Ha! That's funny about the chicken wings. I wonder if your body is telling you that you need a little more protein. Are you sure you're getting enough?

Couldn't agree more on the bfn's. Maybe we'll get our positives this month...I'm either 5 or 6 dpo, so we get to be cycle buddies! Funny that you mentioned cramping, I was looking that up yesterday for a good half hour, trying to see if 4dpo was too early for implantation cramping. I ended up following a 20 page thread where all these women were talking about their cramping and was on the edge of my seat waiting to hear if they got bfp's. A couple did, but most kicked themselves for psyching themselves out another month. So I'm being guarded with my hopes.

BeadinMom
October 7th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Well...I am officially (although cautiously..lol) over here!! :)

I'm now 5dpo and just incredibly happy that I DID ovulate this month.
So when is everybody testing? I have promised myself I will NOT test early this time. I don't have it in me to look at another negative test.

Boymomsrock
October 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Woohoo, I was able to get on here on my phone! I am 5 dpo and my nips are itching like mad! I will probably take a test on Wednesday at 8 dpo just because. I doubt I'm pregnant but it will feel good to test. I have been totally off the diet this 2ww while out of town and visiting with friends and I totally don't care. It's been fun relaxing with friends and not caring about how much salt or protein was in everything. Owell. If I'm not preg I will have to hard core it next cycle!

Callmecrazy
October 8th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Yay Beadin!! this is totally your month!

So I took an FRER this morning. At about 230. The super faint I got yesterday was at midnight. I seem to have the best luck in the middle of the night. There is just barely a line. Doesn't show up in a pic, but I can see it at any angle. Other cycles when I used an FRER I would totally trick myself into seeing something but this time I don't have to do that :) I'm 9dpo today.

Emily
October 8th, 2012, 04:00 AM

So when is everybody testing? I have promised myself I will NOT test early this time. I don't have it in me to look at another negative test.

Hi Beadinmom I was just wondering that too! I'm sooo sure that I can't be pregnant as we DTD too late after O but am still getting excited and thinking about doing a test just to get a negative and shut myself up!! I'm only 8DPO and think it would make sense not to try till after AF is late but think I won't have the self-control:)

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Beadin- yay you O'd!!!

Callmecrazy - If there's a line your good!

I'm 14dpo. Here's my frers:

PeonyPrincess
October 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Oh Hope, that looks awesome!! Love the strong double lines. I'm so, so happy for you and will pray things go well for you this time. You deserve a break!

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Hope- those are some good lookin' lines!!! So happy for you.

Callmecrazy- sounds like an early positive to me!! Mine with DS2 took several days of being super squinters for me to break down and buy a digital. Nothing like seeing the word "Pregnant" pop up!

Beadin'! I have a few IC's and a couple more FRER's so I'll probably start testing at 8dpo if I know myself. I'm at 6 dpo today. Seems like you, boysmom, Mrs P, Kraizy and I are cycling pretty close together at 5po-6dpo...am I missing anyone? Let's hope for a BFP party all around! Who's with me?! (If only it were that easy)

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Feeling optimistic today. Hubby said he "had a feeling" about this month. FX he is right. I also dreamed of a positive test the night before I o'd, which I woke up and chastised myself for. I hate how I can't help getting my hopes up in the 2ww.

Everyone take your folic acid!

Shellbelle
October 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM

I just had to stop by and check in on your chart, and woo-hoo! FX for you, my girl!

mydream
October 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Hope- those are beautiful lines!!

Shellbelle
October 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Beadin- yay you O'd!!!

Callmecrazy - If there's a line your good!

I'm 14dpo. Here's my frers:

This makes me so happy, Hope! Congrats!!! And congrats, callmecrazy!

Butterfly Spirit
October 8th, 2012, 11:51 AM

OH WONDERFUL NEWS! Did you change anything or go back on Vitex? I can't remember what your plan was.

KraizyDaizy
October 8th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I really hope all these BFPs rub off on me this month! 7DPO and fearing it's another BFN cycle...

BeadinMom
October 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks my Shell!! :)

Butterfly, thanks so much!! :) I decided to go back on the vitex. It's actually the only thing I've done this month. I am just so ready to be pregnant!!

Hope, those are some REALLY beautiful lines!!! Congrats!!!

Lassie1982
October 8th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Yay Beadin!!!! FX you finally get your BFP!!!

Hope - those tests are awesome - certainly getting darker and darker, celebrate!!!

kraizy - dont test too early - dont do it too yourself!!! Try and stay positive, really hoping this is finally it for you

cravingsalt - your dreams seem to have a certain success (i still cant believe you foretold my bfp - you are amazing!) !! So hopefully its a sign :luck:

Boymomsrock
October 8th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hope--Congrats!! Great BFP's!!

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Lassie-

Ha! That really would be something. I think my dream about myself might be a byproduct of thinking about it obsessively. But who knows, maybe!! :think:

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I really hope all these BFPs rub off on me this month! 7DPO and fearing it's another BFN cycle...

Kraizy- your chart looks good, stay encouraged! How many months ttc are you?

Boymomsrock
October 8th, 2012, 02:25 PM
i'm gonna be stupid and test on Wednesday at 8dpo. If my temps are still pretty high. I have enough to go around! I may even pick up some dollar tree tests while kids are at school. :)

KraizyDaizy
October 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Kraizy- your chart looks good, stay encouraged! How many months ttc are you?

about 3 years now...

Emily
October 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Hope- those are some good lookin' lines!!! So happy for you.

Callmecrazy- sounds like an early positive to me!! Mine with DS2 took several days of being super squinters for me to break down and buy a digital. Nothing like seeing the word "Pregnant" pop up!

Beadin'! I have a few IC's and a couple more FRER's so I'll probably start testing at 8dpo if I know myself. I'm at 6 dpo today. Seems like you, boysmom, Mrs P, Kraizy and I are cycling pretty close together at 5po-6dpo...am I missing anyone? Let's hope for a BFP party all around! Who's with me?! (If only it were that easy)

I'm 8DPO so quite near you guys.

I didn't hold out much hope as we dtd so late but ... either AF is VERY early or IB this afternoon. Am so excited but trying to keep calm by telling myself that it is practically impossible given my age, hard core sway and the fact the DH was on the other side of the world when I Od. Could the vitex have an effect even though I stopped taking it 8 days ago?

Callmecrazy
October 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Kind of freaking out that my tests are wrong. I'm completely convinced that they are evap lines. Not confident at all. :( Almost afraid to test tomorrow.

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Callmecrazy~ how many dpo are you? FF didn't give you crosshairs. It looks like you still have time for that BFP...

COME ON BFP's!!! I need you to join me in the due date group...Lets go!!!!

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I'm 8DPO so quite near you guys.

I didn't hold out much hope as we dtd so late but ... either AF is VERY early or IB this afternoon. Am so excited but trying to keep calm by telling myself that it is practically impossible given my age, hard core sway and the fact the DH was on the other side of the world when I Od. Could the vitex have an effect even though I stopped taking it 8 days ago?

Crazier things have happened! Not sure about the vitex but cd8 sounds like a great day for IB... I hope that's what it is!!

cravingsalt
October 8th, 2012, 05:17 PM
about 3 years now...

Oh, Kraizy, I had no idea. I spent 14 months ttc with ds1 and I remember being so discouraged with just that long. The Big Main Upstairs must have someone extra special in store for you... I hope this is your month!!

BeadinMom
October 8th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Oh, Kraizy, I had no idea. I spent 14 months ttc with ds1 and I remember being so discouraged with just that long. The Big Main Upstairs must have someone extra special in store for you... I hope this is your month!!

What she said....<3

Callmecrazy
October 8th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I'm at 9dpo. Tomorrow will be 10. I have 2 dollar tests left.

mydream
October 8th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I really hope all these BFPs rub off on me this month!
Hoping the same for you!!!

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Callmecrazy - really praying u get a positive. At 10dpo I only had the slightest line that I was unsure if inwas hallucinating. I had to turn it every which way hold it in the window to see it. Fx!

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Emily- how old r u?

kaseybaby
October 8th, 2012, 09:36 PM
3 dpo today and I am an emotional mess. I have been watching Long Island medium today and every show has made me cry. Can the next 10 days go fast. PLEASSSSSSSSSSE!

Butterfly Spirit
October 9th, 2012, 12:15 AM
3 dpo today and I am an emotional mess. I have been watching Long Island medium today and every show has made me cry. Can the next 10 days go fast. PLEASSSSSSSSSSE!

It's a great show isn't it? I wish I could meet with her!

kaseybaby
October 9th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Me too. I am from LI, so I always hope when I am in her area when I visit NY I will see her.

Emily
October 9th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Emily- how old r u?

37 nearly 38 so I really wanted to BD on O as we are only planning to do one attempt each sway month.

We will have another attempt at the end of the month and one in November but are giving December a miss as we are staying with family for 2 weeks so there is NO WAY I will be nothing low anything:) That means what with the 6 week getting back on track thing I will be approaching 38 when TTC. I know lots of people have done this but I have a psychological block and worry that I will be too old. Fingers crossed we get lucky before then - might have to steal DH's passport!

KraizyDaizy
October 9th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Well my temps are way down at 8DPO, so not feeling very optimistic. Those getting early BFPs how were your temps? I am assuming high due to increased progesterone?

Callmecrazy
October 9th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Nothing this morning. Brown CM yesterday. Hoping I get another positive soon :(

Boymomsrock
October 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM
7 dpo today and my temp dropped to coverline. That never happens. I will have to go through my charts to see if that's happened. Not sure what that means. :/

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:17 AM
37 nearly 38 so I really wanted to BD on O as we are only planning to do one attempt each sway month.

We will have another attempt at the end of the month and one in November but are giving December a miss as we are staying with family for 2 weeks so there is NO WAY I will be nothing low anything:) That means what with the 6 week getting back on track thing I will be approaching 38 when TTC. I know lots of people have done this but I have a psychological block and worry that I will be too old. Fingers crossed we get lucky before then - might have to steal DH's passport!

I am 37 too. I will be 38 in June. It so in our heads. I just conceived I'm still afraid to use a ticker! This past cycle I took the stress off and kept telling myself this will happen one way or another. I opened my mind to adoption of a very young infant, donor egg, ht etc. I drank wine this past attempt and had good sex really believing it would happen one way or another. And guess what!

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM
7 dpo today and my temp dropped to coverline. That never happens. I will have to go through my charts to see if that's happened. Not sure what that means. :/

Implantation perhaps?

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:19 AM

I think about going to Hicksville. It's like 20 mins from me!

Mrs_P
October 9th, 2012, 01:19 PM
hi girls sorry i'm a bit MIA at the moment, i have uni exam next week and just started a secondment in my job to a much higher position (great career wise but pretty much chucked in the deep end) so have my head pretty much constantly in a book at the minute.

Beadin / cravin really hope things work out this month (and for everyone else ttc) it really sucks being the ones left behind month after month but hopefully we'll be rewarded with little girls for our patience and i would happily wait for my dd as long as i knew she was def coming!

Big hugs to all, chin up and lets hope the fun is just about to become (esp as you do realise if we all did get our bfp's we'd be due the same day!!!!!)

Lassie1982
October 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Well my temps are way down at 8DPO, so not feeling very optimistic. Those getting early BFPs how were your temps? I am assuming high due to increased progesterone?

Looking back on all my charts, i had a distinct pattern, each month without fail, i would get a drop at 9dpo, and then it would stay low and AF would come. So as soon as the 9dpo drop happened i knew i was out.
BUT in my BFP month i STILL had the same drop at 9dpo...but then a slow gradual rise over the next 3 days.
I had already resigned myself to a bfn that month because of the 9dpo drop.....but it was still a bfp :)
So what im saying is a drop wont necessarily mean you are out

Lassie1982
October 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM

looks like it could be implant!! :fx:

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mrs. P, I couldn't agree more...
At least we know we're not alone. <3

Congrats on the new position!!!

cravingsalt
October 9th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Mrs. P, congratulations on your promotion! Maybe it’ll help get your mind off ttc, which can be good. I love what you said, there’d be nothing better than getting a bfp along with you lovely ladies on here.

P.S.- I’m going to admit that I very foolishly took a test today at 7dpo, bfn of course, but at least got it out of my system for a couple of days…

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 9th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Beadin and Mrs. P, when are you testing so I know when to stalk?

cravingsalt
October 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM

Beadin, your chart looks great! Your 5dpo caught my eye... I'd be tickled if your charts and Boysmoms charts are actually both showing implant dips! :fx:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM

Um...hello??? You're never alone lady!!!!

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks Craving! I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but at least there actually IS hope this time. lol

Threemen & TWO ladies ;) I'm still trying to decide!! I hate seeing the BFNs, but I do want to know, ya know??? lol
Thank you so much for checking on us...you have always been so sweet & supportive...it means a lot!! XO

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Love you Beadin!!! Wishing you all the best.

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Um...hello??? You're never alone lady!!!!

OMG...I hope I am pregnant! I'm sitting in the carpool line & you made me cry!! lol <3

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Aww...love you, too!!
One more reason I am so glad I found this site..

Will definitely keep you posted!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I hope so too!!!! Can't wait to see your sticks!!

Praying4Pink
October 9th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA also but this Ph.D. program is kicking my butt! My brain is fried from this last research class. I just wanted to share that my son is now saying "I have to go potty". So exciting! Don't judge me ladies, he is my first baby after all, :rofl:

Also I just wanted to send some hugs out to all of us still waiting on our BFP...and hugs to my ladies who have recently become preggo.

So my ttc update: I took soy on CD3 - CD7. I used the OPK digital and got my smiley faces on last Saturday and Sunday. We BD on Saturday and Sunday but not on Monday. Oh I used Preseed this time also. So yeah...all the things that sway boy even though I want a girl, lol. Well I don't have a chance if I can't GET pregnant right? AF is due Sunday. Somehow I don't feel good about this cycle because I didn't feel any O pains this month. I ALWAYS feel O pains. So..IDK

OneLastDream
October 9th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hi all - I got a very faint line on early response yesterday morning then a bit of a darker one today early pm - I was 10 dpo yesterday and 11 today. Very excited but nervous after m/c in August. Hoping there is a very sticky pink bean in there!!!! 5235

Mrs_P
October 9th, 2012, 05:28 PM
huge congrats on your bfp x

three men not sure when i'll test, the poas addict in me wants to start asap but i am so sick of all of the bfn's (i know i have to do it before i can start the clomid again just in case) BUT i only have one test left and am sick of wasting money on them so i don't know - maybe i'll wait for beadin she can go first and i'll then either cry with her or hope to catch her bfp dust (which by the way is what i'm feeling she'll get this month) :bigsmile:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Mrs. P, the addict in me wants you to test too...hahaha. Hope the end result is different this month.

OneLastDream
October 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I promised myself I would wait this month but I am so obsessed that I just can't!!! I got two negatives before the positives!!! Maybe why I have 3 boys!!! Good luck - fingers crossed for you all

Dreamofpink
October 9th, 2012, 05:56 PM
:cheer: Congratulations Onelastdream!!!! :cheer:

Shellbelle
October 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Wow, onelastdream, that is a dark line today! Congrats!

Mommyof3boys
October 9th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Congratulations Onelastdream!! I think I am joining you all in the 2ww I think I o'd yesterday but my cycle was off last month so I'm not sure. I guess I will just have to wait an see.

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Hi all - I got a very faint line on early response yesterday morning then a bit of a darker one today early pm - I was 10 dpo yesterday and 11 today. Very excited but nervous after m/c in August. Hoping there is a very sticky pink bean in there!!!! 5235

Huge congrats!! That second line is awesome!!

cravingsalt
October 9th, 2012, 07:02 PM

That's great!!! Congratulations!!

Just out of curiosity, what dpo were the negs?

cravingsalt
October 9th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA also but this Ph.D. program is kicking my butt! My brain is fried from this last research class. I just wanted to share that my son is now saying "I have to go potty". So exciting! Don't judge me ladies, he is my first baby after all, :rofl:

Also I just wanted to send some hugs out to all of us still waiting on our BFP...and hugs to my ladies who have recently become preggo.

So my ttc update: I took soy on CD3 - CD7. I used the OPK digital and got my smiley faces on last Saturday and Sunday. We BD on Saturday and Sunday but not on Monday. Oh I used Preseed this time also. So yeah...all the things that sway boy even though I want a girl, lol. Well I don't have a chance if I can't GET pregnant right? AF is due Sunday. Somehow I don't feel good about this cycle because I didn't feel any O pains this month. I ALWAYS feel O pains. So..IDK

Hi PFP!

I took soy this cycle also, cd3-7. Let's hope it does the trick for us! Was thinking of trying pre-seed next month even though it sways boy but I am not a good cm producer. Fingers crossed for you! Your ticker says you are 12 dpo today but period is due Sunday- is that right?

BTW, what a smart boy you have!!! You have the right to brag away. ;D

Boymomsrock
October 9th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I am ready for this week to move on, i just want to know! LOL! I am going to test tomorrow anyway...i just have to pee on something! LOL!! Good luck to us!

cravingsalt
October 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM
You lasted a day longer than I did! (BFN at 7 dpo today, of course) The IC's just give me fuel to feed my POAS addiction. Good luck tomorrow! Pee away!

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I'm still trying to decide when to tesssssssssst! I'm so nervous!!!! And tired of BFNs :(

Do y'all think that dip on my chart could be an implantation dip? I've never charted before this cycle of ttc, so other than what FF tells me, I don't really have a clue about what's going on.
I wish I had something from my boys to compare my current chart to!!!

Ktiguewantspink
October 9th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Hi girls,
I lurk a lot and read and try not to get too obsessed but I wanted to check in and wish everyone luck! I ovulated yesterday so here's hoping for a bfp!
Beadinmom I do think it could be an implantation dip, your chart looks similiar to my ds2 conception chart where I had a implantation dip at 5 dpo. Hoping this is it for you!! Good luck girls !

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Thanks KTigue!!! That gives me hope!!! :)

Crossing my fingers for you, too!! Hoping that little egg is meeting up with the girl sperm as we speak!!! :)

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I'm still trying to decide when to tesssssssssst! I'm so nervous!!!! And tired of BFNs :(

Do y'all think that dip on my chart could be an implantation dip? I've never charted before this cycle of ttc, so other than what FF tells me, I don't really have a clue about what's going on.
I wish I had something from my boys to compare my current chart to!!!

Omg I totally think that's an implantation dip! Yay... You better join me! When r u thinking of testing?
I would wait till 10 or 11 dpo.

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Beadin- I had IB 5dpo this is so it for you fx :)

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Yay Hope!! I'm so glad to hear that!! :) I am definitely taking your advice...I'll test on 10 dpo!! I didn't want to make the decision of when to test, so you just made this very easy for me...lol. THANKS!!! XOXO

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Hope...you need a prego ticker!!! :) AND a note that you got your BFP!!! I am so excited for you ♥

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Sure! I still get nervous testing evn though I have my line! So afraid it's gonna disappear. I'm so done testing. I'll get beta results tomorrow.

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hope...you need a prego ticker!!! :) AND a note that you got your BFP!!! I am so excited for you ♥

I'm afraid! I was waiting for the betas which I should have had today. Like somehow adding a ticker will change the reality. Crazy right!

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I completely understand...
BUT...RELAX :) You're fine and so is that little bean!!
Regardless, I'm keeping you both in my prayers though...for a healthy, happy, PINK, pregnancy!! ♥

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Your awesome and I'm so excited bc I really think this is it for you. And we can spend our pregnancies chatting in the due date group! Last time I had a bfp I signed up for bump.com and got the emails on babies development it took me forever to figure out how to change it to stop getting the emails! "your baby is Now the size of......" I've been reluctant to do that too! Tomorrow for sure :)

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 09:52 PM
I would LOVE to be due date buddies!! :) I haven't been pregnant in so long, this is like starting over all over again...and it is so exciting, I cannot wait for it to happen. I REALLY hope this is it so we can share it together!! :)

Boymomsrock
October 9th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I'm with you beadin...I'm starting over too. I so hope all of us can be due date buddies! And I hope these ARE implant dips!!

Hope--try and relax girly! Lots of love and prayers for you! :)

Boymomsrock
October 9th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Beadin when I see your profile pic I think it's my post, they look so similar from far away! And I just realized that we are both 7 dpo today. Are you testing tomorrow? I am going to waste some even though I know if I implanted today the likelihood of getting a positive is probably nil but excited nonetheless.

BeadinMom
October 9th, 2012, 10:59 PM
LOL BoyMom, I do the exact same thing! Love your pic!

I think I'm going to wait until 10 dpo...at least I'm going to try. LOL. So tired of seeing BFNs. If I break & test sooner, will definitely let you know!! Fingers crossed this is our month for BFPs!! :)

babygirlforme
October 10th, 2012, 01:34 AM
I have just been reading all the posts and Congratulations to Onelastdream!

Beadin and Boysmom your charts are looking great and I totally think that you both have strong Implantation dips!!! I am very excited for you both and I will be stalking this thread!

I am 8dp today as well! I had a slight dip on day 6 which is my usual day for Implantation. I am not totally sure on my temp as I normally take it at 6:30. I woke up at 5:50 and took my temp and it was 36.42. I then went back to sleep until 6:50 and it went up to 36.8 at this time. I ended up averaging them out and putting 36.6 but I have no idea if this is right. Anyway it was a dip of something. My temps are high again yesterday and today so I am hopeful but trying not to get too excited.

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Omg could u imagine beadin, boymomsrock (which they do), and babygirlforme all get BFp's!!!

Beadin & boymoms- I woke up early came to look at your charts!

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I tested with an ic at 11 dpo didn't want to waste a frer. Got the slightest, tinest hint of a bfp. Then I used the frer 12 dpo to confirm through 16 dpo!

I would test at 10 dpo earliest unless you can take the BFNs. I couldn't anymore. I'd keep checking countdown to seethe % of positive test per dpo. Driving myself insane.
Truly, if you could I'd even wait till 11dpo but I know it's hard to resist.

Callmecrazy - any news?

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 06:45 AM
I would LOVE to be due date buddies!! :) I haven't been pregnant in so long, this is like starting over all over again...and it is so exciting, I cannot wait for it to happen. I REALLY hope this is it so we can share it together!! :)

Me too! I haven't been pregnant either in so long. I was just thinking I don't remember what I'm not supposed to eat! I always had my one cup of coffee in the morning which I never finish anyway.

Emily
October 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I am going to test tomorrow anyway...i just have to pee on something! LOL!! Good luck to us![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha I love that:) I am 10DPO and really want to test but am trying to control myself as I have never had a positive with an early test. With DS2 I took at test at DPO13 and got a BFN - I told DH it was wrong as i felt something in my tummy (sounds crazy I know). I too really want to pee on something!!!

Sunflower3
October 10th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hi ladies. Can I join you? I am 1 dpo today. I had two attempts and no ewcm. I hope that's a positive sign. I need to catch up on a the posts in here but just wanted to join you all!

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Blah. My chart had another dip today...I hope it doesn't mean anything. :( Or if it does, its something good! lol

Hope, you are too sweet!! Thanks for checking on us!! <3

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Hi Sunflower! Welcome! I never have much ewcm either so I'm right there with you.

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Yeah I'm not feeling too excited this morning and decided against testing. It only went up to 98. Sigh. I'm waiting now unless I have higher temps. I didnt sleep well at all last night which could be the reason but im just Not very confident now. Owell...only time will tell.

Babygirl your chart looks great!!

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome sunflower!! :)

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Yeah I'm not feeling too excited this morning and decided against testing. It only went up to 98. Sigh. I'm waiting now unless I have higher temps. I didnt sleep well at all last night which could be the reason but im just Not very confident now. Owell...only time will tell.

Hey, up is up! I think it looks promising still. Oh well, the longer you wait the better anyway. My goal is Friday but no promises here!

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Blah. My chart had another dip today...I hope it doesn't mean anything. :( Or if it does, its something good! lol

Beadin- maybe it was drafty last night, or maybe if you’re like me a couple of cycles ago, you slept restlessly wanting to wake up and take your temperature. Don’t worry, we probably read too much into the charting anyway, any pattern could be a pg chart. Not that I don’t get it- whenever I see my temperature drop you should see me pressing my tongue down extra hard trying to squeeze out an extra fraction of a degree… :bigsmile:

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I am going to test tomorrow anyway...i just have to pee on something! LOL!! Good luck to us!

Ha ha ha I love that:) I am 10DPO and really want to test but am trying to control myself as I have never had a positive with an early test. With DS2 I took at test at DPO13 and got a BFN - I told DH it was wrong as i felt something in my tummy (sounds crazy I know). I too really want to pee on something!!![/QUOTE]

Emily! You are stronger than I am, I think a lot of us would've tested by 10dpo. P.S., love the mommy's intuition! So cool hearing stories like that...

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Hi PFP!

I took soy this cycle also, cd3-7. Let's hope it does the trick for us! Was thinking of trying pre-seed next month even though it sways boy but I am not a good cm producer. Fingers crossed for you! Your ticker says you are 12 dpo today but period is due Sunday- is that right?

BTW, what a smart boy you have!!! You have the right to brag away. ;D

No it isn't right craving, lol. I am only 10 DPO today but when I did the ticker it was based on LMP. The soy delayed my O by two days and I have a 13 day LP so AF is due Sunday. I need to change my ticker! Yes my son is 2 years and 3 months and he is finally telling us he has to go potty. But it is still hit and miss, lol. I know it takes time but I definitely think he will be out of the diapers before the next one comes...hopefully I will get a bfp this month!! How do you feel the soy worked for you craving? Notice anything different?

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Beadin I hope your dip means something good! Sorry, I don't know much about charts :shrug: but I really hope this is your month sweetie!

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Welcome Sunflower! Glad to have you here with us.

Beadin you are two days behind me. I am 10DPO today. Everything crossed and praying for you!

Boymoms don't feel discouraged. Any increase in temp is good right? I completely understand about not feeling positive enough to test. I have testing a lot in the past and I just don't even bother with it anymore. I have had months where I swore on my life that I was pregnant and months where because I didn't feel anything thought I was pregnant. It is all so stressful!

Well I am 10DPO today and nothing but a little cramping and a little CM. I have been getting CM all week which I don't feel means anything but it is a little strange. Ok so question...Did anyone ever experience IB with their pregnancies? If so, did you experience it with each subsequent pregnancy or was it just a one time occurrence?

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
No it isn't right craving, lol. I am only 10 DPO today but when I did the ticker it was based on LMP. The soy delayed my O by two days and I have a 13 day LP so AF is due Sunday. I need to change my ticker! Yes my son is 2 years and 3 months and he is finally telling us he has to go potty. But it is still hit and miss, lol. I know it takes time but I definitely think he will be out of the diapers before the next one comes...hopefully I will get a bfp this month!! How do you feel the soy worked for you craving? Notice anything different?

Oh, haha! That makes more sense on the ticker. On the kid- wow, I'm even more impressed, he's a young 2. I have a 2 1/2 year old who is only now starting to talk more so we're just starting the potty process with him.

This is my second month using soy. Both months, it made o come early by several days. I usually o on cd16 or 17 and it made me o on cd 13, which is great. Not much cm but that's normal for me. Not sure whether ovulation was bigger and better...some ladies on other forums swear by it. I followed a thread on one site where a bunch of ladies tried it after several months ttc and it seems like 70% of them got their bfp that month. It didn't work for me first month, but maybe this month! I know Lassie got her bfp her second month of soy. Fingers crossed for us!! :fx:

Not sure if it was the soy but I've had what I would call early pg sympoms if I didn't care about getting my hopes up. Cramping 4-5dpo, really gassy the last couple of days. I've gained a couple of pounds of bloat...:worry: I'd love to say it's a little bean planting in there but honestly, I know realistically we probably wouldn't have symptoms before there's not enough hormones to give a positive hpt. I remember thinking last pregnancy that looking back I had zero real symptoms before the bfp. PMS more than likely.

Did you notice any differences besides the delayed o? Anyone else try soy?

Callmecrazy
October 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Another negative this morning. I'm thinking earlier this week was just a fluke. Evap or hallucination. Amazing how easily you can imagine a line there when you want one, but try so hard to ignore them when you want them to be negative. I'm just waiting on AF now. Should be Saturday.
Super sad. I have had 5 un intended pregnancies, and now nothing. :(

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Well I am 10DPO today and nothing but a little cramping and a little CM. I have been getting CM all week which I don't feel means anything but it is a little strange. Ok so question...Did anyone ever experience IB with their pregnancies? If so, did you experience it with each subsequent pregnancy or was it just a one time occurrence?

I had IB with DS1 but not with DS2. I tried for 14 months with DS1 and DS2 happened right out of the gates when DS1 was 6 months old! So I really believe people who say each one is totally different.

cravingsalt
October 10th, 2012, 10:45 AM
So sorry you're feeling down, Callme...:hugs:but it's not over until our least favorite relative rolls into town. Many women don't get their BFP early. :fingers:

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Praying--I never had any IB until about 5-6 weeks...at least that's what the dr called it.

I am a bit crampy and my boobs are huge. Ugh. Holding out till Friday at LEAST if my temps are high. Keep me strong!!

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Oh, haha! That makes more sense on the ticker. On the kid- wow, I'm even more impressed, he's a young 2. I have a 2 1/2 year old who is only now starting to talk more so we're just starting the potty process with him.

This is my second month using soy. Both months, it made o come early by several days. I usually o on cd16 or 17 and it made me o on cd 13, which is great. Not much cm but that's normal for me. Not sure whether ovulation was bigger and better...some ladies on other forums swear by it. I followed a thread on one site where a bunch of ladies tried it after several months ttc and it seems like 70% of them got their bfp that month. It didn't work for me first month, but maybe this month! I know Lassie got her bfp her second month of soy. Fingers crossed for us!! :fx:

Not sure if it was the soy but I've had what I would call early pg sympoms if I didn't care about getting my hopes up. Cramping 4-5dpo, really gassy the last couple of days. I've gained a couple of pounds of bloat...:worry: I'd love to say it's a little bean planting in there but honestly, I know realistically we probably wouldn't have symptoms before there's not enough hormones to give a positive hpt. I remember thinking last pregnancy that looking back I had zero real symptoms before the bfp. PMS more than likely.

Did you notice any differences besides the delayed o? Anyone else try soy?

Yes craving he definitely has developed a lot in the language area. He blesses his food and everything. He also plays the drums...really well! He is my miracle baby actually. We tried for 16 months and went through 3 failed IUI's before we became pregnant with him. Then at 12 weeks, I had a bad bleed that landed me in the ER. Thought we miscarried him but he was fine in there :D

I don't know if the soy is helping me or hurting me. I seem to get all screwed up when I take it. Normally I O just fine but I have had great success with 50mg of Clomid. I stim very well with Clomid but the soy just delays my O. I am definitely having my doubts but want to give it one more chance. I really hope I get pregnant this month or even next so that I can surprise the hubby on our Anniversary trip to Siesta Key Beach! I can't say I noticed anything different on the soy so your symptoms sound promising!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
P4P, how have you been????

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Praying--I never had any IB until about 5-6 weeks...at least that's what the dr called it.

I am a bit crampy and my boobs are huge. Ugh. Holding out till Friday at LEAST if my temps are high. Keep me strong!!

Sounds promising Boymom! Yeah with my first I had IB close to the time I was supposed to get AF. I remember the exact night because we were in West Palm Beach looking at BMW's, lol. I told my husband that I needed to take something for my cramps because I thought AF was coming. I saw the brown IB and thought I was getting AF a little early. Well AF never came. I didn't even test for a whole week because I was so used to getting a negative HPT even some months when my cycle was late. I just obsess about the IB and feel that I should get it because I got it with the first one.

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 11:40 AM
P4P, how have you been????

Hey 3M! I have been good. Just busy with classwork. That last one was a killer, lol. So happy to see the pregnancy progressing along nicely! Wow I can't believe it is already 11 weeks for you dear. How many weeks before the gender scan?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 10th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I have my nt scan next Wed and gender scan Nov 8. Of course I'm a HUGE STALKER and noticed you're 13dpo. Testing soon???

KraizyDaizy
October 10th, 2012, 12:04 PM
temp went up a little today and had a little cramping late last night, so maybe that an implant dip yesterday or do they normally go below cover-line?

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 12:11 PM
temp went up a little today and had a little cramping late last night, so maybe that an implant dip yesterday or do they normally go below cover-line?

No, I don't think they have to drop to the coverline at all, a dip is a dip especially if it goes back up. ;)

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Beadin- maybe it was drafty last night, or maybe if you’re like me a couple of cycles ago, you slept restlessly wanting to wake up and take your temperature. Don’t worry, we probably read too much into the charting anyway, any pattern could be a pg chart. Not that I don’t get it- whenever I see my temperature drop you should see me pressing my tongue down extra hard trying to squeeze out an extra fraction of a degree… :bigsmile:

LOL!! I do that with my tongue, too!!! ;)

Actually, my DH and I did have a fight over blankets last night and I did wake up cold!! Maybe that's it?? (I'm sure it's just wishful thinking, but I got to have hope!! lol) Thanks Craving!!! ♥

So I read somewhere that you can use a saliva microscope after ovulation to see if you're pregnant...some ladies get ferning again. I had full ferning this morning. Now I'm wondering though if the estrogen that caused the ferning could also be what caused my temp drop today? And maybe my hormones are just out of wack? :( Of course, I just jump to the worst possible conclusion. LOL. ;)

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hey 3M! I have been good. Just busy with classwork. That last one was a killer, lol. So happy to see the pregnancy progressing along nicely! Wow I can't believe it is already 11 weeks for you dear. How many weeks before the gender scan?

3M...Actually I am only 10 DPO. My ticker is wrong because I did it earlier and I actually O'd 2 days later than usual. Soooo I changed it. And I don't think I will be testing at all since Sunday is not that far away. I am going to have to Stalk you the week of November 8th :rofl: That is our Anniversary weekend too!

Shellbelle
October 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
LOL!! I do that with my tongue, too!!! ;)

Actually, my DH and I did have a fight over blankets last night and I did wake up cold!! Maybe that's it?? (I'm sure it's just wishful thinking, but I got to have hope!! lol) Thanks Craving!!! ♥

So I read somewhere that you can use a saliva microscope after ovulation to see if you're pregnant...some ladies get ferning again. I had full ferning this morning. Now I'm wondering though if the estrogen that caused the ferning could also be what caused my temp drop today? And maybe my hormones are just out of wack? :( Of course, I just jump to the worst possible conclusion. LOL. ;)

I do it, too. LOL, I love you ladies!

Considering that your AF usually shows at 14dpo (according to your past charts), I think that's an awesome sign. You're only at 8dpo, so any temp dip is most likely just a dip (whether implantation or extra cold bedroom or lack of sleep or whatever), and not indicative of AF coming yet unless you O'd much earlier than your chart and your other signs suggest. FX for you!!!

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 01:00 PM

Beadin...I know you are trying not to get your hopes up BUT you are really having some great signs right now. I could never figure that darn saliva microscope out! I used mine for a long time but I couldn't even tell you where it is now. I probably chucked it the first time we were ttc. So when are you testing? or...are you testing?

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you, ladies!!! ♥ I promised myself I wouldn't obsess this month...yeaaaaaah...so much for that!!! LOL!!

I'm going to test on Friday. That will be 10 dpo and I am SO NERVOUS. I have 2 Dollar Tree tests left and a clearblue easy digital that I'm trying to save for when I'm completely sure I am. I want to surprise my DH with that one. I'm going to ask him to "highlight" this "list" I have with this "special highlighter" and see how long it takes him to figure it out. LOL!! :)

Callmecrazy
October 10th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Heavy pink tinged CM. hoping its not leading up to AF. It would be early if it was.

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 01:33 PM
CallMe...
When do you usually ovulate? Are your cycles usually long??

I'm hoping it's not, too...crossing fingers and toes this month is full of BFPs for all of us. We've been waiting so long!!
Thinking of you!!! ♥

fiveboysandagirl
October 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

fiveboysandagirl
October 10th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Well I have no tests in the house and I'm not buying any!
Good luck everyone.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

Lassie1982
October 10th, 2012, 02:13 PM

My dip didnt go below cover line. I had my usual dip at 9dpo which was low, but still above coverline, then a slow rise back up over 3 days :fx:

Callmecrazy
October 10th, 2012, 02:19 PM
CallMe...
When do you usually ovulate? Are your cycles usually long??

I'm hoping it's not, too...crossing fingers and toes this month is full of BFPs for all of us. We've been waiting so long!!
Thinking of you!!! ♥
Yep, I'm usually 33-40 day cycles. I have a 14 day luteal though. I didn't temp this month because everyone got sick, we were all running fevers, and I had too many kids in my bed for a regular nights sleep. My O was pinpointed by OPKs. +27, +28, -29. Only attempt we were able to get in was on the 29th. DH was a trooper because he was up all night throwing up on the 28th. He's amazing for putting up with me.

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I have been so tired today So I took a nap and took my temp after just because I'm obsessed like that. It was 98.4 which gives me a little hope since my during the day temps tend to be low. So hoping for a high temp tomorrow!!

Emily
October 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Emily! You are stronger than I am, I think a lot of us would've tested by 10dpo. P.S., love the mommy's intuition! So cool hearing stories like that...

Not so strong after all:) I totally have that weird thorn in the tummy feeling now too and wanted to know whether it was safe to have a diet coke / cava tonight so tested this afternoon. BFN - just shows that mother's intuition isn't as strong as mother's wishful thinking:)

Tiny bit more spotting today so looks like AF is on its way and I am out of the 2WW. I'm not going to start up vitex or aspartane or alcohol till AF is in full force just in case as AF is nearly a week early. Guess that must be the vitex.

Aside from the BFPs (of which I am totally jealous) How lucky are you callmecrazy and boysmumsrock? 33-40 days compared to my 26 (with 8days of Af) and big boobs compared to my .. well lets not even go there!!

I guess I'm out of the 2WW but will keep checking back here to vicariously enjoy all your BFPs Good luck!

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
So how weird is this? I had a dream last night that i was taking a preg test and it was two big lines...except my late husband was there. Not like it was his child, i think he said something like...oh that's awesome with a big smile on his face. Weird. Then my oldest this morning told me he had a dream that I adopted a Chinese boy and he was not happy about it. I asked about having a baby and well that makes him happy just not adopting someone. Goofball. Crazy thing is, i have had weird dreams come true. Several. I had a dream a while back that my bff was pregnant and when i told her she slightly freaked out. She hadn't told me she had just started trying and about a week later found out she really was pregnant! Anyone have weird dreams like that? I also had a weird one the day before 9/11.

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Yep, I'm usually 33-40 day cycles. I have a 14 day luteal though. I didn't temp this month because everyone got sick, we were all running fevers, and I had too many kids in my bed for a regular nights sleep. My O was pinpointed by OPKs. +27, +28, -29. Only attempt we were able to get in was on the 29th. DH was a trooper because he was up all night throwing up on the 28th. He's amazing for putting up with me.
Wow he is a trooper! Except men are usually good to go for any sex right?? ;)

Callmecrazy
October 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM
So how weird is this? I had a dream last night that i was taking a preg test and it was two big lines...except my late husband was there. Not like it was his child, i think he said something like...oh that's awesome with a big smile on his face. Weird. Then my oldest this morning told me he had a dream that I adopted a Chinese boy and he was not happy about it. I asked about having a baby and well that makes him happy just not adopting someone. Goofball. Crazy thing is, i have had weird dreams come true. Several. I had a dream a while back that my bff was pregnant and when i told her she slightly freaked out. She hadn't told me she had just started trying and about a week later found out she really was pregnant! Anyone have weird dreams like that? I also had a weird one the day before 9/11.
I've been having dreams about a BFP as well. First time I've had dreams like that. Normally I just have birth dreams.

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 04:38 PM

Boymom that is strange. My bff actually had a dream that I was pregnant and then my mom said she dreamed that I had another boy and he was with my son who was also older in the dream...and I had a dream a week before that that I was giving birth to a baby boy. I really hope these dreams mean something for me and you too boymom!

kaseybaby
October 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM

When I was PG with DS, my temps dropped. They didn't get high until the day I got my BFP at 13 DPO.

kaseybaby
October 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Congrats to all the BFP's!!!!! Very excited for you all!

5 dpo and the only thing I have going on is shortness of breath. Not sure why.

Dreamofpink
October 10th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I hope you all get some BFPs very soon! I'll be joining you here in a couple of days, am hoping to ovulate tomorrow :fx: Regarding the strange dreams, I had a very vivid one at the start of this cycle where I had 3 boys and couldn't work out why I had 3 older boys and why I didn't know the name of one of them. They were all together in my dream but the youngest was about 3, the age of my youngest now, but it wasn't him. Strange!! Perhaps it's my mind playing silly tricks after I had a tarot reading back in May saying I'd conceive a baby boy in October! Oh, to be pregnant again would be wonderful. I've had enough of the rollercoaster of emotions and can totally empathise with you all. I hope we have a bumper month of BFPs!!!

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM
I am an idiot. :( lol...

So my youngest son made some "sad choices" for himself today at school, so we had to stop at the dollar store for stationary (so he could write his apology notes) and of course, I had to grab a couple of preg tests...LOL. I don't even know why, except that I'm a POAS addict...I still had 2 left from last time!!
Anyway, middle of the day, not holding my urine, 8dpo and a BFN...no big fat surprise. LOL!!

Oh well...I REALLY am waiting until Friday now!!! FOR REAL!!! maybe...LOL!!

CallMe, your DH is a serious trooper...what a sweetie!!! ♥

kaseybaby
October 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM

So my youngest son made some "sad choices" for himself today at school, so we had to stop at the dollar store for stationary (so he could write his apology notes) and of course, I had to grab a couple of preg tests...LOL. I don't even know why, except that I'm a POAS addict...I still had 2 left from last time!!
Anyway, middle of the day, not holding my urine, 8dpo and a BFN...no big fat surprise. LOL!

I can't even make it to 8dpo :D And (this is really pathetic) I have been testing my HCG out of my system so I will know if I get a true BFP this month, and I actually get excited seeing the positive pregnancy tests even though I know they aren't "real"

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Kasey, I would totally be the same way!!! I haven't seen a positive in 8 yrs, I am soooooo ready!!!!! lol

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Callmecrazy- did u get another positive hpt??

kaseybaby
October 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Kasey, I would totally be the same way!!! I haven't seen a positive in 8 yrs, I am soooooo ready!!!!! lol

Thanks for making feel slightly less crazy :D

Sunflower3
October 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I love this site. Everyone is always so nice and supportive!

Praying4Pink
October 10th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Okay ladies I am trying not to obsess but I am having this weird pinching pain in my back. First thing my husband said was, "is it because you are pregnant?" Lol gotta love that!

Boymomsrock
October 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Beadin...raises hand. I did the same thing today. There was not snubbing of anything though I could see where the line should be. Ugh...depressing!!

BeadinMom
October 10th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Same here, BoyMom...made me sad, even though logically I know it's early. I really hope we both get our BFPs together...that would be awesome :)

Something is up with me though...I am FREEZING!!! My hands and feet are so cold!!! I hope it means something good!!

Callmecrazy
October 10th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Callmecrazy- did u get another positive hpt??

No, I haven't. :( Having some heavy tinted CM, waiting 3 more days to see if AF arrives.

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 02:35 AM

I have only ever had pregnancy dreams when pregnant. They are usually how I know I am pregnant. The genders have been right for all 6 conceptions too. I got goose bumps when I read your post Boymomsrock. I bet your pregnant! I will be checking back in to see.:cheerteam:

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Not that I don’t get it- whenever I see my temperature drop you should see me pressing my tongue down extra hard trying to squeeze out an extra fraction of a degree… :bigsmile:
I do it too, LOL!!!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 02:50 AM

Anyway, middle of the day, not holding my urine, 8dpo and a BFN...no big fat surprise. LOL!!

Hang in there Beadin! Looking forward to seeing your post on Friday!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I can't even make it to 8dpo :D And (this is really pathetic) I have been testing my HCG out of my system so I will know if I get a true BFP this month, and I actually get excited seeing the positive pregnancy tests even though I know they aren't "real"

I have also done this. I am such a POAS addict! Good luck Kasey!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Praying4pink and callmecrazy, I think they both sound like good pregnancy symptoms! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP's!:fx:

weeziewoozles
October 11th, 2012, 03:21 AM
This is my first month TTC so I am trying not to get started with the POAS addiction. Really want to wait until at least 10DPO! Let's see if I can do it!

babygirlforme
October 11th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Well ladies it looks like I may be off the diet. I got my BFP on a FRER today. It is very faint but it is there. I am so thankful but I am very, very cautious.

I am 9dp today. I have been doing tests since 7dp and I was sure I was seeing very faint lines yesterday but so hard to know if evap or not. I had to go and buy more tests today and I was so worried I would bump into someone at the shops as I was buying them, so I was burying them beneath my shopping so no one would see. No one imagines we will have any more babies after what we have gone through, as they know how lucky we were to get our last baby after trying for 5 years. I am looking forward to surprising them, hopefully with gender, so that I can avoid the negative comments.

I will keep testing and let you know if it gets darker.

I so hope everyone gets there BFP this month! I know how unfair it is to watch others get pregnant when it isn't happening to you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us to be in the due in June thread together!

Emily
October 11th, 2012, 05:00 AM

If you could get tests in dollar stores here in Spain I think that I would have bought about a million! I'd probably have enough to melt down into a plastic toy house for the boys!!

Emily
October 11th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Well AF hasn't shown up:) Has anyone had IB over 4 days (only a tiny drop per day)? Am getting excited as I have that tickly thorn feeling in my tummy:pray: I know it isn't very scientific but I swear (as with DS2) that I can feel something in there.

Mommyof3boys
October 11th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Emily I could always feel that I was pregnant too. If I didnt notice it before I found out I was pregnant I always realized it right afterwards.