PDA

View Full Version : calling all readers for a beta reading!!

auroara78
September 27th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Well, for the past few months while I was growing Lillian, I was also writing a book. The book is not entirely finished yet, but I've run through the first few chapters a few times for typos/consistency, and I need more eyes on it.

I have always dreamed of being a published writer. This book is very close to my heart, and I'd love to have some trusted voices on here to read the first few chapters, check for clarity, consistency, pacing, & repetition, etc.

I'd like to have some motivation to finish it (it is very close to being done, I was going to finish it before Lillian was born, but she was two weeks early, so cut me to the chase!)

Also, I'd like some folks to read over the one-page "query" letter (basically it's a pitch letter, explaning what genre your book is, what the plot is, and any credentials you may have, just to see if the query letter would entice you to read the book.

Anyway, I know we are all so busy with our kids and swaying, but I hope someone out there loves reading and is willing to lend an opinion! PM for more details on the book or if you're interested.

thanks! you guys are the best!

Shellbelle
September 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I'd be happy to help, auroara!

BeadinMom
September 27th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Oh how exciting!!! :)
Congrats on the book, Auroara!!! I'd love to read it!!!

Butterfly Spirit
September 28th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Me too!

Tiggerian
October 26th, 2012, 05:23 AM
I'd be very happy to read it too if you still need it!