Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 4 years old
Boy 2 years old
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
DH and I went vegetarian in April (about 5 months ago) having no idea it swayed pink! Starting in August I cut out breakfast and nutrient dense veggies. Switched to low fat dairy and avoided foods that raise testosterone (fatty fish, spinach, etc).
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
5 months meat-free, about 6 weeks LE diet.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
While DH didn't change his diet to sway, he has been a vegetarian since April, and stopped drinking coffee recently.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Starting about 6 weeks before attempt I stopped eating breakfast unless I was going to work out in the morning and then I just ate two eggs over easy for energy. Lunch was either a salad with green beans, cucumbers, and sugar free cranberry balsamic dressing or a pita with cucumbers, low fat cheese and hummus. Ate skim cottage cheese (no sodium) and fat free/sugar free pudding for snacks. Also occasional rice cakes. Dinner was pasta, salad, rice...Avoided nutrient dense veggies like sweet potatoes and spinach. Ate lots of zucchini and green beans. Drank diet Coke or Crystal Light constantly.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Tried to keep blood sugar low by skipping breakfast but probably snacked a little too much during the afternoon. By the end (2 weeks leading up to attempt) I was cutting out the mid-afternoon snack and late-night snack unless it was plain rice cakes or fat free/sugar free pudding. Hope that the snacking doesn't hurt my sway.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
124 lbs leading up to sway. Around 120 lbs at time of attempt. So, not too much weight lost, but I didn't need to lose that much either...
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Until August I alternated cardio with weight classes and bikram yoga. In August I stopped the weight training and switched to 50 minutes of cardio 3-4 days a week and a random bikram class thrown in once in a while. Week of attempt I did 3 days of cardio and a bikram class the day after attempt #1 (day of 2nd attempt). Not sure if I lost any muscle mass.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Around 4.5 - 5
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Around 4.5
DH pH
No idea, he would have laughed if I tried to test it!!!
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O
After O

Any additional comments?
We BD'd Friday night and I'm pretty sure (based on OPK and O pains) that I O'd Saturday afternoon. BD'd again Sunday night, not sure if this was too late to count but thought I'd try for an O + 12 just in case...
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
Not really sure if DH FR'd but he told me a little while ago he usually does it in the shower. I tried to get him into swaying but he acted like I was crazy so I kinda left him out of it and did what I could on my end, so to speak.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
acidophiles
Fiber
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
Was on Zoloft, have since started weaning off now that I have BFP. Zyrtec about 6 hours before attempts. Baby aspirin every couple days. Stopped Vitex and SP about a day before O but had been taking them about a month prior to attempts.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Lavender lotion, dryer sheets, dried lavender in bedroom. Ionizer in bedroom and USB ionizer. Tourmaline bracelet. DTD with fan on and window open.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Wooden spoon under bed with pink ribbon, purple onesie with my alma mater's name on it
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Being vegetarian for 5 months prior to TTC, and an overall low calorie, low fat, low nutrient diet. Supplements, ions, and moon phase.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Had a "little" Big O the night of first attempt (oops). DH didn't do anything other than become a vegetarian to contribute to sway. We got PG so quick (again) this time, like when we conceived our two boys. Didn't lose a ton of weight, and not sure if blood sugar was low enough throughout the day, other than the skipping breakfast part.
Things worth mentioning:
Nervous! Didn't expect to get a BFP so quick, although I'm relieved that I can go back to eating breakfast, snacking throughout the day, and putting salt on my food! Hope this is my daughter, as this is definitely our last baby. My two adorable boys are such an handful these days I'm questioning my sanity going for #3, and if it's a boy I might really go insane!

sweetpea
September 27th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Congratulations on your BFP! What a really great sway! I hope this is your girl!! :)

PS: I totally get it about questioning your sanity by going for #3! My boys, also 4 (almost) and 2, have been driving me crazy lately as well and I often wonder what I may have gotten myself into! LOL! ;)

Good luck!!

BZ94
January 25th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Update: It's a BOY. Obviously I was a bit disappointed after swaying, and everyone telling me they thought this was going to be my girl, but went into this knowing that I'd love a little boy anyway.

If I had to do it again, I'd probably start LE (not just vegetarian) earlier, cut out all exercise for 6 weeks, and gotten DH on board. I was reluctant to push with him, thinking he'd reject going for a third if I made it into a gender thing, however he was really bummed not to be getting his little girl and maybe he would have taken some supplements or FR'd for me.

Still, I feel that I had a pretty good sway and that this little guy is meant to be. Im pretty sure any other children we would have would be boys, so I'm stopping at three. Good luck to everyone else on here, hope you get your DG's!

Violet_
January 25th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Congratulations on your little son. Sorry you didn't hear girl. Wish we could all get our DG.

Perhaps try to update the title of your sway hun so it's easy for people to find that are gaining knowledge from sway attempts.

PolishPrincess
January 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Congrats BZ! I have three little men over here and we are the most fun on the block (everybody wants to play at our house!) May you enjoy your baby it goes so fast!!!!

courtmain
January 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I have threes boys and at times I want to pull my hair out BUT I wouldn't have it any other way! They are so close and I LOVE IT! Congrats!

BZ94
January 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM
I tried to update my title/post but couldn't figure out how--any advice and I'll do it asap!