September 28th, 2012, 04:57 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
35 (but 36 next month)
Current Children's Gender(s)
I have a 21 month son with DH and a 13 year old from a previous relationship. DH has 2 daughters and a son from previous relationship
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was not great I have to be honest, but I tried hard. I started LE on the 31st May, completely gave up meat and fish which was a huge change for me as I have always been a massive meat/fish eater, I mean at least twice a day, so it was very hard to start with and very alien to me, I have a whole new understanding for vegetarians now though and appreciate actually how hard it is to get good food especially if eating out. I lost about 7lb to start but towards the end I started to put it back on, mainly biscuits at work to keep me going but these were as lunch rather than snacking all day, it is very stressful at work at the moment. I did not have breakfast at all, I would try to wait to at least 12-1 every day, I would have a coffee in the morning but that was all. Even now I am pregnant I am struggling to start breakfast again it has become a habit. I never once ate a banana (I enjoyed 2 last night), which I also loved before and I felt I ate pretty unhealthy the whole time as I was worried to eat anything that may be good for me. I think the lack of meat/fish and complete overhaul of food has hopefully worked for me. I ate alot of matzo crackers, very little fruit and veg, a lot of bread, rice and potato chips.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
31 st May I started LE, I have had i think about 4 attempts since. I was doing a lot of things wrong in my attempts so I am not sure how fair that is to say.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No, he is diabetic so Atomic advised he stay as he was, but he has been dieting in his own way and lost about a stone in the last 2 months.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I drank and drank diet pepsi and coffee as I felt caffeine was important in my sway.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I think the meat/fish going from my diet was a complete change and to be honest something I would never done had it not been for this site, so thank you for the advice Atomic. I was going down the increased calcium road before I found this site. A couple of days ago I really craved meat, first time in the whole diet so this was the day before I found out I was pregnant. It is nice to be eating it again, however I have learnt I don't need it every day now.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I had stayed the same for a few weeks.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise at all, which I was finding hard. In fact I had decided after this AF I would start running and bought some new headphones as I felt my body was taking a horrible shape.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
not known
DH pH
not known
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation No idea

Any additional comments?
This is very complicated this month I have to be honest as I read others sways and would steal ideas so I want to be as honest as possible. My fertility monitor had stopped telling me when my egg was released due to vitex/saw palmetto so I have no real idea when I ovulated this month. I has tried FR previous months and Abstain and neither seemed to be working. This month I did the deed 8 times before I got boob pain, which for me was a sign I had ovulated so I wanted to be exact but can't. There was one day when I had a discharge and thought I had ovulated or it was coming so I made hubbie quickly to the deed but can not be exact.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
Doggy style
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
I made sure for all my attempts from AF to day 20 I never o. Also this month we did use sylk for the first time every time apart from the one off when we were away and I made hubbie do it quickly after I saw some discharge. If I am honest I think I had become a bit obsessed with FR and Abstain so it worked out the best way it could this month.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
acidophiles
Fiber
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Probiotic
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
No
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I bought a lavender plant and touched it everytime I left the house, I also replaced all the handwash and body wash with lavender. I have girly socks, bibs and a dress with Beryl on it, which my mum found and that was her Mum's name and the baby is due 4 days before her Birthday placed under my bed.

My plan from Atomic was amazing, well worth the money and the support from that lady was phenomenal. The ladies on this site even really helped to, I would spend hours trawling it so keep posting girls as it makes a massive difference to us ladies, I was really impressed by the ladies that had the genders they wanted and kept coming back to share and help others.

Through all of this though I believe without a doubt God was with me and I can honestly say I really believe it is a girl I just believe God knows the desire of my heart, it was so strong for a daughter and I have got to believe as the Bible says, ask and you will be given. I am sure he got sick of me asking so needed some peace.

If anyone would like any info I may have missed that is important to you please message mex
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Nothing!!!
Things worth mentioning:
Prayer and Faith. God knows your heart!!! If the baby is a boy he fought hard to be here so deserves it and God gave me the desire for a reason as I would definitely not have had another baby if the desire had not been so strong. I had a tough operation after my c section last time and took a long time to recover so to put myself through that again has got to be a exercise in faith as I am a wimp!!

Get a plan from Atomic, brilliant, well worth it and the support from her is fantastic and to think all through this she was heavily pregnant and gave birth and carried on with a new born. I was emailing her without realising she had just given birth and she never missed a response. Without a doubt I believe the lady that is Atomic has her heart and soul in to this for us ladies, so thank you from the bottom of mine.

dreamingpink77
September 28th, 2012, 06:26 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
35 (but 36 next month)
Current Children's Gender(s)
I have a 21 month son with DH and a 13 year old from a previous relationship. DH has 2 daughters and a son from previous relationship
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was not great I have to be honest, but I tried hard. I started LE on the 31st May, completely gave up meat and fish which was a huge change for me as I have always been a massive meat/fish eater, I mean at least twice a day, so it was very hard to start with and very alien to me, I have a whole new understanding for vegetarians now though and appreciate actually how hard it is to get good food especially if eating out. I lost about 7lb to start but towards the end I started to put it back on, mainly biscuits at work to keep me going but these were as lunch rather than snacking all day, it is very stressful at work at the moment. I did not have breakfast at all, I would try to wait to at least 12-1 every day, I would have a coffee in the morning but that was all. Even now I am pregnant I am struggling to start breakfast again it has become a habit. I never once ate a banana (I enjoyed 2 last night), which I also loved before and I felt I ate pretty unhealthy the whole time as I was worried to eat anything that may be good for me. I think the lack of meat/fish and complete overhaul of food has hopefully worked for me. I ate alot of matzo crackers, very little fruit and veg, a lot of bread, rice and potato chips.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
31 st May I started LE, I have had i think about 4 attempts since. I was doing a lot of things wrong in my attempts so I am not sure how fair that is to say.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No, he is diabetic so Atomic advised he stay as he was, but he has been dieting in his own way and lost about a stone in the last 2 months.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I drank and drank diet pepsi and coffee as I felt caffeine was important in my sway.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I think the meat/fish going from my diet was a complete change and to be honest something I would never done had it not been for this site, so thank you for the advice Atomic. I was going down the increased calcium road before I found this site. A couple of days ago I really craved meat, first time in the whole diet so this was the day before I found out I was pregnant. It is nice to be eating it again, however I have learnt I don't need it every day now.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I had stayed the same for a few weeks.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise at all, which I was finding hard. In fact I had decided after this AF I would start running and bought some new headphones as I felt my body was taking a horrible shape.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
not known
DH pH
not known
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation No idea

Any additional comments?
This is very complicated this month I have to be honest as I read others sways and would steal ideas so I want to be as honest as possible. My fertility monitor had stopped telling me when my egg was released due to vitex/saw palmetto so I have no real idea when I ovulated this month. I has tried FR previous months and Abstain and neither seemed to be working. This month I did the deed 8 times before I got boob pain, which for me was a sign I had ovulated so I wanted to be exact but can't. There was one day when I had a discharge and thought I had ovulated or it was coming so I made hubbie quickly to the deed but can not be exact.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
Doggy style
Did you Jump and Dump? For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
I made sure for all my attempts from AF to day 20 I never o. Also this month we did use sylk for the first time every time apart from the one off when we were away and I made hubbie do it quickly after I saw some discharge. If I am honest I think I had become a bit obsessed with FR and Abstain so it worked out the best way it could this month.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
acidophiles
Fiber
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Probiotic
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
No
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I bought a lavender plant and touched it everytime I left the house, I also replaced all the handwash and body wash with lavender. I have girly socks, bibs and a dress with Beryl on it, which my mum found and that was her Mum's name and the baby is due 4 days before her Birthday placed under my bed.

My plan from Atomic was amazing, well worth the money and the support from that lady was phenomenal. The ladies on this site even really helped to, I would spend hours trawling it so keep posting girls as it makes a massive difference to us ladies, I was really impressed by the ladies that had the genders they wanted and kept coming back to share and help others.

Through all of this though I believe without a doubt God was with me and I can honestly say I really believe it is a girl I just believe God knows the desire of my heart, it was so strong for a daughter and I have got to believe as the Bible says, ask and you will be given. I am sure he got sick of me asking so needed some peace.

If anyone would like any info I may have missed that is important to you please message mex
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Nothing!!!
Things worth mentioning:
Prayer and Faith. God knows your heart!!! If the baby is a boy he fought hard to be here so deserves it and God gave me the desire for a reason as I would definitely not have had another baby if the desire had not been so strong. I had a tough operation after my c section last time and took a long time to recover so to put myself through that again has got to be a exercise in faith as I am a wimp!!

Get a plan from Atomic, brilliant, well worth it and the support from her is fantastic and to think all through this she was heavily pregnant and gave birth and carried on with a new born. I was emailing her without realising she had just given birth and she never missed a response. Without a doubt I believe the lady that is Atomic has her heart and soul in to this for us ladies, so thank you from the bottom of mine.

Congratulations on your BFP Missgozo! I'm so happy for you! I hope you have a health happy pregnancy and that you have your pink bean in there :)

I think your sway looks great, you did change your eating habits quite a bit, so you have a good chance to get your baby girl :)

Can I please ask you something if you do not mind? Since you sign as Missgozo, by any chance are you from Gozo? cause I am from Malta and I feel I am the only one from there in this site, and at least if you were from Gozo, we would be neighbours :) It's ok if you do not want to reveal from where you are posting :)

missgozo
September 28th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Ah thank you, but I am from rainy England, I have been to Gozo once years ago and that's why I used it as my title, loved it beautiful place you are very lucky x

missgozo
November 21st, 2012, 11:40 AM
Please have a look at my scan pic -

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/20227-please-have-look-12-weeks-3days-x.html

missgozo
December 18th, 2012, 12:30 PM
It's a boy, my sway failed x

black&gold
December 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
one lucky little boy! Faught hard to get there! Congrats on your third little prince :)

Southern Butterfly
December 25th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Congrats on another little Prince! There's something very special about 3rd little boys!:HH: