PDA

View Full Version : Hubby doesnt want to get excited

Mum23boys
September 28th, 2012, 07:01 AM
We have done soooo many tests and im thrilled that todays test was a darker line than yesterday -s till faint but definately more visible without squinting !!! Im over the moon but although i got a smile and a hug i asked what was wrong and he said he just doesnt want us getting out hopes up incase something goes wrong - he is so worried that because we have found out early that we might still loose it.
Im not quite sure when he will let himself get excited but i hope its soon as i feel like im celebrating alone right now ! Well and with you guys :-)

deaks66
September 28th, 2012, 07:06 AM
My dh was just the same.... think it can take men longer to get excited and come to terms with pregnancy than women. We are all excited for you though :)

bythestream
September 28th, 2012, 09:08 AM
My DH didn't believe me the first 2 times I was pregnant. Now he's figured out I know my body pretty well and he trusts when I say I think im pregnant even before I've tested

elle82
September 28th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Aww hun he just doesn't want to get too excited too soon. Am sure he will be all happy and excited very soon when the news sinks in and he knows you definetely are pregnant. I'm excited for you and am definetely celebrating with you :cheer: