PDA

View Full Version : Confused about OPK vs Cervical Mucus

pinkprettyplease
September 28th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Hi,
Last month by the time I got a positive OPK result (Mon) my cervical mucus was all dried up. In fact, it had started to dry up on Sat. We BD on Wed, Thurs Friday and Sat.
I got pregnant this month (which is wonderful!!) but am swaying for a girl and am worrying that I screwed it all up by depending too much on OPK. Has anybody ever stopped with the EWCM before ovulating?
I also had been taking lots of calcium and doing a LE diet for a few weeks before.
Any thoughts?
Alli

widwayadorak
October 1st, 2012, 03:55 AM
The personal organiser can be used for many different purposes which attracts a wide audience of fans. Selected internet sites produce an around the place refund profits promo code. This will help you to protect your self from any scams and bad products. christian louboutin isolde (http://www.christianeshop.co.uk) The oversized studs on the strap hoot "look at me" so if that's what you cogitate on would prayer to your recipient then this is clearly the purse since her. View Here (http://www.christianeshop.co.uk) One-half of a roasted duck, meat only, provides nearly 52g of protein. It is odd how space is so expansive when you are a little girl.

lisa3delta
October 4th, 2012, 04:37 AM
i am a little bit the same, i get tonnes of EWCM a couple days before the OPK turns positive, i usually still have errr 'moisture' a day or so after positive OPK but its never as much as a few days prior. I always thought that was weird.

Atsaukina1
October 10th, 2012, 08:09 AM
no other replys? I came here looking for the same question wondering if I missed my surge. I starting testing on day 11 light cm negative then day 13 had lots of ewcm test has still been negative 2 days after. Did I surge before? O calndars said it should have past but this is my 1st cycle I'm tracking so idk.

Mum23boys
October 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM
I had 6 days of EWCM last month and ovulated 4 days after it dried up and got pregnant ( sadly lost)