PDA

View Full Version : FRER 2 hour hold 9dpo..

Navywife620
September 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hmm... VERY FAINT.. you can see it better in person

jennaesue
September 28th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I see it! A line is a line is a line! Congratulations!

Navywife620
September 28th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I see it! A line is a line is a line! Congratulations!

I am not going to get my hopes up too much yet. I will be testing all weekend because I want to see a Big FAT Positive!

auroara78
September 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM
congrats! that looks like a line! and I agree, we'll need to see a big fat one over the weekend!!!

myGirl
September 28th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I see it!!! I think this is it Navy!! Congratulations!!

deaks66
September 28th, 2012, 12:47 PM
looks good and at 9dpo you wouldn't expect anything darker thats for sure! i don't even get a line like that till 10 or 11 dpo :)

Butterfly Spirit
September 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
:running: Navy, you are pregnant hon! BELIEVE IT! It will get darker!

babygirlforme
September 29th, 2012, 01:19 AM
YAH Navy! That is definitely a line. Don't forget your dream. I am betting that your little bean is a pink one!

Butterfly Spirit
September 29th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Navy, I said the same thing to dreaming... when I was going through my loss I was depending on that line to get darker.. and it did.. and I thought hey maybe things will be okay and then I looked it up and it actually wasn't an indicator that hcg is increasing..because the test will only get as dark as the other line or a tad darker..so it will stop there.. and I know how dumb that sounds and how it doesn't even make sense.. but that's what I came up with in my research.. Because it can go up for awhile.. mine did for a week...
and then things just changed.

SO for right now I just want you to say, "I am pregnant, and I need to do the best I can for this little one! I need to eat take care of myself, and be happy! This is real, and I am pregnant!"