PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound booked-Oct 23rd

elle82
September 28th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I have my early ultrasound scan booked for October 23rd when I'll be about 8 weeks pregnant..hope I'm not jinxing myself by booking so early. I'll be attending the same OB I went to for my last baby. Really hope everything goes well with this pregnancy and I will have a happy, healthy 9 months and I hope the same for all of you fab girlies xxx :fingers:

Mum23boys
September 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Is that because its private that you go at 8 weeks - do u get a routine one at 12 weeks too ? I get to book in over the phone with my midwife on Oct 9th then she will arrange to see my at 9 weeks to do blood pressure etc and then i get a scan at 12 weeks hich will be about Nov 24th.

waffles
September 30th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Fingers crossed for healthy, sticky beans! I'm so nervous since I mc'ed in June at 6 1/2 weeks. I have an ultrasound booked for the 18th when I should be 8 weeks

sweetpea
October 4th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Elle, I'm so jealous you get to see your little babe so soon! When I called my OB to set up my first ultrasound, they scheduled me for November 9th. It feels like forever away! Good luck at your appt, though. Can't wait to hear how it goes! ;)

cvd
October 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I am going to be calling and booking my ultrasound today! Originally we were going to skip the early one and wait till the gender scan, but we decided we want to see the little bean lol! I will be booking it for the end of the month, around 9 weeks along :)

Booked! the morning of October 30th! I will be 9w+1, can't wait!

Mum23boys
October 4th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Good luck ladies. FX for you all. xxx

cvd
October 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks mum. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too. Hope all is starting to get better

sweetpea
October 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
FX and lots of :pray: for you, Mum! You're in my thoughts!