PDA

View Full Version : presperm fluid

bec2483
September 29th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Can you get pregnant if you are using the pullout method?
Does pre sprem fluid contain any sprem ?

Cinss
September 29th, 2012, 04:10 AM
It is possible.

Lassie1982
September 29th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Yes it's most certainly possible.
That's how my accidental pregnancy happened. (Which I ended up miscarrying)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterfly Spirit
September 29th, 2012, 04:29 AM
YES, there are spermies in pre-ejaculate!

bec2483
September 29th, 2012, 04:47 AM
well that gives me some hope if a accident happens :)

helpmeonthis1
September 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
YES!!!!!! that the way got preggo with DD3.

bec2483
September 29th, 2012, 08:31 AM
i think that's how dd4 was conceived for me

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
It's possible but pretty difficult.

auroara78
September 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I got pregnant with both my boys with that stuff...I really, really didn't suspect at the time that my husband lost control, he claims he pulled out in time, yet we have two beautiful sons who may prove otherwise :rofl:

Hobbermittens
September 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM
There are lots of ladies who have gotten pregnant that way. SO it is possible!

OneLastDream
September 29th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I think it is possible but we have used that method for 7 years between pregnancies and never had an oops but there's always a chance

OneLastDream
September 29th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I meant between planned pregnancies!!!!

auroara78
September 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, we've used the pull out method for over eight years, and only two opps pregancies and one planned one. There are 3 and 1/2 years between DS1 and 2, so I guess for a 70% accuracy method, I guess it's OK..hehe

4 blues~hopingforpink~
October 1st, 2012, 12:47 PM
Im actually pregnant now cuz of that method... Never thought it would happen. We had been using that method on and off for years and never had an oops. Was so unexpected, but it happened.. Dh and I had only dtd twice in Aug using that method and I still ended up pregnant. Didnt get to sway Or nothing... Hoping my diet coke, crystal light and DH working at a heat treating factory favored a girl since this is our last!

bec2483
October 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM
i so no how you would feel 4 boys hoping a pink that is how my dd4 was concieve and i must say i was a bit dissapointed that i did get to sway thats why i hoping dh caves and says yes to ttc a boy i have my fingers crossed that you get you dd :fx:

4 blues~hopingforpink~
October 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Bec- Thanks! Im hoping and praying to.. I was quite surprised and a bit disappointed when I saw that BFP! I was not expecting it at all... But I guess God had diff plans. Im just hoping that he snuck in my lil girl... I hope Your DH gives in and lets u try for Your baby boy! Are you guys using the pullout method? If you are you might want to change Your diet a bit and try to do a Lite sway so Its not very noticeable to DH if possible JUST in case one of those spermies gets lose... Might give u better odds. That way if u do end up pregnant you can feel good about it say at least u Did what u could.

Boymomsrock
October 4th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I've just read some recent studies that said pre-cum actually contains NO sperm. The only time there is sperm present, is when it is leftover from the ejaculation the time before it.

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Hmmm...very interesting! That makes sense.

Butterfly Spirit
October 6th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I've just read some recent studies that said pre-cum actually contains NO sperm. The only time there is sperm present, is when it is leftover from the ejaculation the time before it.

That is very interesting indeed!

dreamingpink77
October 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM
My mum says she got pregnant with my younger sisters with pull out, she always wondered how she could possibly get pregnant as dad came outside both times, still she got pregnant and got girls. She was also far away from ovulation, she says she had just finished her AF when sisters were conceived. Another friend of mine also says her dh came outside and just couldn't imagine how she could get pregnant, she also got girl.

bec2483
October 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM
This is how got 2 of my girls and because I was a lot younger when I had my other I had no idea what ovulation was so I think that's how I got all girl young crazy in love and have sex when ever more so after af 5 days with out sex when young seems like a life time

HopeandDreamG
October 6th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Can you get pregnant if you are using the pullout method?
Does pre sprem fluid contain any sprem ?

I did.