PDA

View Full Version : SOSAPOP BFP +!!! Here's My Sway!

sosapop
September 29th, 2012, 09:21 PM
** DH & family do NOT know ** Tomorrow my parents are coming over and since my sons were not able to celebrate my mom's birthday during the week I was planning on having a cake! Now I am definitely having one with the news written on the cake to surprise everyone!!

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result: Unknown??

DW Age: 32
DH Age:43

Current Children's Gender(s): 2 boys (4 & 2)

Number of Months TTC
3, but been on LE Diet for a little over 4 months

Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
LE(Low Everything), although I did not monitor calories I just ate very low. Didn't eat till after 11:30, drank a coffee with splenda and cream to hold me over in the morning.

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Didn't eat till after 11:30, drank a coffee with splenda and cream to hold me over in the morning. Ate a lot of past with a tsp. of no salt butter, parm cheese, or grilled veggie (zucchini, eggplant, squash and swiss) quesadilla, candy (swedish fish, jelly beans), swiss cheese and Matzo crackers with no salt, matzo pizza with only low mozzarella and mushrooms and yogurt parfait that had splenda in it and blueberries. Drank CL always around DTD time and water no juices, also drank diet root beer (I was a VERY healthy eater prior to this diet)

If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
4 months, I did have a few cheat days after my third time attempt last month because I was SO over everything and really thought that was the month, but it wasn't. I just went back on diet, my weight was never effect and in fact had lost 2 pounds right after that cheat!

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No, but I never allowed him to have red meat, however, he may have a couple times during lunch but I never saw it.

Comments regarding DH's diet-
He said he has gained a little weight, actually looks like he's lost a little muscle as the kids have prevented him from going to the gym as often.

DId you consume alcohol?
No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, not really. I usually drink one a day. Before this diet I drank Starbuck's chai latte's, but I eliminated those and opted for Folgers coffee from home.

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE

What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
My weight went from 125 to 111 right before my sway!

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Hardest thing for me to do, even more so than diet! I LOVE to run and go to the gym and completely stopped! My muscle tone was completely gone :(

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
I tried rephresh during the second month of attempt and I really believe my second month of trying resulted in chemical. I just had too many symptoms that pointed to pregnancy, but my AF came and very strong when it did! I used rephresh 3rd month & attempt, but used it a couple days before attempt and the resulted in BFN negative. This month & attempt I used it on a Friday and DTD on Monday, so doubt anything was really in there to make a contribution to this attempt!

-
Any VG potions used?
RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
IDK, never looked this time, but during the last few months it seemed between 4-5.

DH pH
Not sure

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2 On sunday night (9/16) I had a double line on my OPK, but one line was a shade lighter so I figure the next day had to be positive. We DTD that night at 11 pm. The following day we had a double line and definitely stronger double, but it still seemed like one was a shade off. We made another attempt at 12:45 in the afternoon during DH's lunch break. I laid with that attempt for 15 min because my DS2 came out of his bedroom early from naptime. The next day no more positive OPK which seemed odd because I usually had a few days of double lines!

Any additional comments?
New moon was on the 15th so DTD day after the new moon!

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
He FR for about 14 days before out attempt, the first attempt he had released that morning and we made an attempt that night.

BD Position
Missionary

Did you Jump and Dump?
No first time laid for about 20 min, second attempt 15 min.
-
Any relevant attempt details?
DH had a hot shower about 20 min before first attempt.

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
Vitex & SP, I only used this from beginning of AF and stayed on it for 8 days. This probably didn't too much for me, and the only reason I stopped it early was because I had a issue with ovulating the first time I used it. It delayed OV and period.
Folic acid 3-4 pills (400mcg each)
low aspirin every couple days
probiotic chewable (actually my kids tablet)
psyllium husks fiber when I remembered
Zyrtec beginning a 4-5 days before attempt
-
DH Supplements
He was on LR, but because I was not falling pregnant eliminated it this month as I was worried FR and LR was the problem. He started taking cranberry instead.

-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
no, we always have a floor fan on because my DH needs the noise
-
Moon Phase during conception?
new moon
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Wooden spoon under mattress
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My weight loss!! Some say to paint nails because of acetone, I frequent nails spas so maybe a plus :)
-
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I am always nervous! I think I have a strong personality and easily become agitated, I tried to stay calm, but who knows??
-
Things worth mentioning:
EARLY SYMPTOMS! Since Sunday (very TMI) I became very regular, and since Wednesday as soon as I wake up I have to be near a bathroom! It's only in the morning too! Today was not as I bad as these past few days, but I could still feel my stomach cramp up! I've been breaking out too! And today had a headache SO bad!!

That is it!! NERVOUS!!! Part of me thought if this was not the month I was completely fine with my two little men, but no turning back now :nails: Please be honest does anyone see anything in sway that may be off??

BeadinMom
September 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Congratulations, Sosapop!! :) So happy for you!!

sosapop
September 29th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Thank you Beadin!!

I want to add a BIG thank you Atomic, I have had SO many clueless questions and you really helped spell things out for me! Also, thank you to Wishing4 a Princess, I have been so indecisive with should I should I not and confused about my sway and she also helped guide me through this! It is SO great to have support from other women going through the same thing - so grateful I found this site! No matter what we have, I pray for a healthy baby!!

I also should add during this sway I have been very stressed due to my mom's health, all has come back well, but there's been a month of crying and biting nails - don't know if this contributes to sway...

Myloves
September 29th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Congrats!!

TTC5
September 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Congrats!

Wishing4Princess
October 24th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Sosa! so exciting you posted your sway..I am sorry I just saw this. but huge congratulations again! so happy for you! I hope it's your lil girl in there:). now I really need your support to get through my attempt! soo nervous and anxious!

The Anchor
October 24th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Way to go Sosa! So exciting...how far along are you?

Maple
October 30th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Congrats Sosapop!

Love reading sways : )

All the best for H & H pregnancy! XX

mariposa
October 31st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Congrats on your BFP , great sway! good luck!

Smiley13
November 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM
Congrats! Hope you get your girl!

sosapop
November 7th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Way to go Sosa! So exciting...how far along are you?

Hi Anchor-

I am 9 wks 2 days today :)

The Anchor
November 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Anchor-

I am 9 wks 2 days today :)

HUGE CONGRATS. H&H pregnancy to you!