PDA

View Full Version : Spotting :(

Navywife620
September 30th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Just went to the bathroom and wiped have red muscus spotting :( preparing for the worse.

dreamingpink77
September 30th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Oh dear, I hope it is implantation bleeding not AF coming :( I was really hoping you'll get your BFP. I'll pray for you its IB, there are cases when it takes longer for implanation to occur :pray:

dreamingpink77
September 30th, 2012, 01:42 AM
And by the way, when I was pregnant with DS I had spotting on the day or around the day (I don't remember exactly) that I missed my period. In fact I thought that my af was coming and put sanitary pads on. Then it stopped and got my BFP a few days after. It might be something like that happening.

Mum23boys
September 30th, 2012, 02:52 AM
:-( fx hunny

mummypink
September 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Really hope it is just implantation bleeding and that it stops soon xxx

Northern_Shutterbug
September 30th, 2012, 03:45 AM
My :fx: crossed for you!

deaks66
September 30th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Keeping my fx for you thats its just implantation.

LacePrincess
September 30th, 2012, 07:02 AM
:hugs: Navy. I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I feel like false hopes dashed are worse. I remember when I was TTC DS3, every pre-AF spotting I'd be hanging onto every hope that it was implantation spotting, but it never was. I really hope it is for you but I hate to say it, you'd probably better be prepared for AF to show up.

It's SO HARD when you're TTC to not read too much into every symptom, I know. Do you check your cervix at all? If you do, and you're at all open, then it's AF. Sorry. :(

Prepared for the worse, hope for the best, right? I always find the 2WW is the most agonizing as you can't DO anything, at least if it is AF it's a new cycle, new beginning, and best of all you can have a big cheat meal of ANYTHING you want, which is what I'm telling myself so I can look forward to the red witch showing up!

Navywife620
September 30th, 2012, 08:30 AM
It's worse this morning. But I don't think it could of been implantation because I already got a faint positive pregnancy test. Just took another test and its not any darker than the one I took yesterday so I don't have much hope. The spotting was really dark red. But kind of mucusy(tmi). So I know there is something not right. I thinking it might of been a chemical. My actual AF wasn't due to show until oct 3rd.

Sunflower3
September 30th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Navy I'm sorry. Those tests definitely looked positive. Keep us posted. Fx that AF doesn't show her ugly face and there is some explanation for the spotting! Hugs!

HopeandDreamG
September 30th, 2012, 09:07 AM
:hugs: Navy. I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I feel like false hopes dashed are worse. I remember when I was TTC DS3, every pre-AF spotting I'd be hanging onto every hope that it was implantation spotting, but it never was. I really hope it is for you but I hate to say it, you'd probably better be prepared for AF to show up.

It's SO HARD when you're TTC to not read too much into every symptom, I know. Do you check your cervix at all? If you do, and you're at all open, then it's AF. Sorry. :(

Prepared for the worse, hope for the best, right? I always find the 2WW is the most agonizing as you can't DO anything, at least if it is AF it's a new cycle, new beginning, and best of all you can have a big cheat meal of ANYTHING you want, which is what I'm telling myself so I can look forward to the red witch showing up!

Me too very time I tell myself it's IB and it never is. Its was AF coming. i had a bleed last night 5dpo and I won't even think its IB bc it's probably not. Sorry to be Debbie downer ....

LacePrincess
September 30th, 2012, 09:13 AM
It's worse this morning. But I don't think it could of been implantation because I already got a faint positive pregnancy test. Just took another test and its not any darker than the one I took yesterday so I don't have much hope. The spotting was really dark red. But kind of mucusy(tmi). So I know there is something not right. I thinking it might of been a chemical. My actual AF wasn't due to show until oct 3rd.

Ah, I'd forgotten you'd POAS'ed. That makes it extra hard I know. :( Unfortunately it sounds like it could be a chemical. If it's any reassurance, though, usually the ones that fail to implant are unhealthy anyways, your body rejects them and that's a good thing even if it's really depressing atm.

The mucous-y spotting really does sound like AF..... I remember when I was obsessively checking when TTC with DS3 it would always be mucous-y red streaky for a day or two before AF showed up full force...... It's so hard but I'm trying not to symptom obsess, sometimes that means closing the GD forums because it's just not healthy to let this swallow you up!

Hugs to you, just plan your big treat meal for when the witch shows up - mine is SUSHI and lots of cheesecake!!

kaseybaby
October 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Sorry you are dealing with this. Hugs for you!