PDA

View Full Version : Ah so sick!!

cvd
September 30th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Over the weekend I developed a fever and some kind of throat and mouth infection. The doctor of course can't really give me anything but said rest and take some Tylenol here and there for the pain. So on top of my crazy moodyness I am in so much pain!!! It's so sore I hardly want to eat but I know I have to! Boo :( just so sad, I so hope it goes away soon!!!!

coocoobananas
September 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Sounds like hand foot disease! Not fun and very contagious!! It went around where I live through some of my friends kids. Hopefully it passes quickly! Hard enough just being pregnant!!

cvd
September 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Thank you! funny you say that! I was doing some researching and I think that's what it is too, Monday night my son had a febrile seizure but they couldn't find any infection, maybe his sores came after the fever/seizure and I got it from him Friday :( oh boo! I didn't notice any on his hands though!

dreamingpink77
October 1st, 2012, 07:44 AM
So sorry you are sick CVD especially since we can't take medicines :( I really hope you will be better soon!

*ruby*
October 1st, 2012, 08:09 AM
You poor thing, it's so horrible being sick when pregnant. Make sure you take something to keep your temp down though, you really need to be careful of fevers I early pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon.

cvd
October 1st, 2012, 09:11 AM
Thanks ladies!! Fever didn't last more then a night thank goodness. Just battling a mighty sore throat now! Really hope no one else goes through this xx!

Mum23boys
October 1st, 2012, 09:26 AM
Glad your feeling a little perkier chick.

cvd
October 1st, 2012, 09:38 AM
TMI - I just had some brown tinged cm when I wiped. I've read that brown tinged is normal during early pregnancy, it's when it's red you should be worried. Haven't had any cramping or anything! I hope being sick isn't hurting my pregnancy :( I'm resting lots, eating and drinking well, still taking my vitamins. Just kinda freaked out now :(

Mum23boys
October 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM
Im sure you will be fine hunny maybe call your doc to be sure but like u say im sure its when its red u need to be concerned but even that can sometimes be normal

sweetpea
October 1st, 2012, 11:51 AM
I'm so sorry you're sick, cvd. :( I just came down with a cold yesterday....and I *just* had a cold two weeks ago, during ovulation! I have the worst sore throat right now, too. It feels like I'm swallowing razor blades. :( I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better though, but I'm sorry to hear about the brown spotting. Have you called your doctor? I'm sure it's nothing, as I've read that a little bit of brown spotting is usually common/normal in early pregnancy, especially when it's not accompanied by cramps. Take it easy though, just in case! Take care of yourself and that little babe! ;)

cvd
October 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
My doctor isn't in until tomorrow but I called and talked to a nurse, she said since I didn't get implantation bleeding it could be that (and that's why it's brown cause it's old) OR DH and I did it last night so that so since there's a lot more blood flow down there right now for the placenta etc it may just be that lol she said not to worry at all, hard not to though eh? Everything makes me worry a little!
Hope your cold passes quickly too sweetpea! DH just keeps telling me our little bun is just sucking all the nutrients right out of me to get nice an strong hehe, guess thats one way to look at it

Lilpumpkin06
October 1st, 2012, 07:10 PM
I am battling a horrible cold too! I feel like I'm swallowing razor blades. Something must be going around. I have so much sinus pressure, ear pressure, and worst sore throat ever. I can't even sleep good. I feel your pain! Hope we are all better soon!

cvd
October 1st, 2012, 07:51 PM
Oh my goodness lilpumpkin! What is going on lol don't the cold bugs know we need all our strength for baby's growth! Yes hope everyone better uber soon!

sweetpea
October 1st, 2012, 11:15 PM
Oh wow, a lot of us are sick then, huh? Lilpumpkin, I feel the same way - my throat is soooo sore. :( I hope we all start feeling better soon! Watch, we'll get better just in time to start the whole morning sickness phase. :rolleyes:

;)

cvd
October 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
LOL sweetpea. I bet you're right!!! So much bad news going on here lately, I did an opk that I had leftover this morning just to see if itd work, it did. So sad :(

sweetpea
October 2nd, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm even worse....I'm still using HPTs! :oops: I had a pack of IC's, so I've just decided to use them up. I've been taking one every day. Hahaha, I told you I'm an addict! :bigsmile:

cvd
October 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM
I'm even worse....I'm still using HPTs! :oops: I had a pack of IC's, so I've just decided to use them up. I've been taking one every day. Hahaha, I told you I'm an addict! :bigsmile:

Oh man! I think I'm going to start doing that too. I had more brown cm today. Starting to get a bit more worried. Really hoping it's just normal.

Lilpumpkin06
October 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
I've been doing the same thing! I feel like I'm just double checking to make sure I'm still pregnant! Lol!

Lilpumpkin06
October 2nd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Oh man! I think I'm going to start doing that too. I had more brown cm today. Starting to get a bit more worried. Really hoping it's just normal.
I had that with my first son & even some pink streaks. Doc checked me closely for a while with some extra sonograms. I had a small hematoma in the sac. Everything was fine & my son will be 6 yrs old soon! I know it's scary though! I've learned to go by how worried my doc seems & he was cool as a cucumber!

Butterfly Spirit
October 2nd, 2012, 01:51 PM

I had a pocket of blood aka hematoma at my first U/S 6wk 5 days. My bambina is just fine!

sweetpea
October 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I had the same thing with DS2. It completely resolved itself weeks later and everything was fine! :agree:

So, how is everyone feeling now? Still sick? I am, ugh! I'm sneezing like crazy and have a super runny nose. At least the sore throat went away. Ugh, I just want to get over this super annoying cold. :sigh:

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Oh goodness! Sounds like its getting a big better though! I was back to normal in a couple days and now I'm battling nausea :( it never goes away. My tummy is upset no matter what I do :( really sucks considering its thanksgiving weekend!! So many yummy suppers! How are you feeling other wise sweetpea?

sweetpea
October 8th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your constant nausea, cvd. :( It looks like it's right on time too, as I've heard that most women start experiencing constant nausea at about 6 weeks (which has been my experience in my two previous pregnancies, as well). I fear I'm not far behind you in the nausea department! Which means as soon as I start feeling better from this cold, the nausea will just be setting in. :sigh:

Other than the bad cold, I'm feeling okay. I'm constantly thirsty, and thus, constantly peeing. I'm really tired, and my nipples are really sore. Oh, and I'm bloated and my boobs are huge too. I'm feeling kind of emotional/moody lately as well. Those are pretty much all of my symptoms at this point. Other than those things, I really don't feel pregnant, and I'm looking forward to seeing the little babe on the u/s in November so that I know everything is okay! :pray: