PDA

View Full Version : My first purchase , I know I shouldn't !!

Mum23boys
October 1st, 2012, 09:38 AM
But couldn't resist. It's neutral and will probably be the baby's only new item of clothing before being born as I have 6 black bags of boys and girls clothes in loft from my bits and friends girls do wont need more but wanted this for when baby is born if its warm enough :-) oh and I bought one of those long maternity sleeping pillows too that I'm hiding in the spare room from hubby !! Ha ha 5013

HopingWishingPraying
October 1st, 2012, 10:30 AM
Cute!! Just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS Mum23boys, I have just caught up with the fact that you are pregnant. Fantastic!! I am totally jealous that you are no longer on the diet, but thanks heaps for the camaraderie and diet ideas on the meal thread. Enjoy not living on matzo pizzas etc anymore and congratulations on the pregnancy... I have a pink feeling for you!!

Mum23boys
October 1st, 2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks hunny - I have NO symptoms at all but at only 4 weeks i dont expect they will start for another few weeks - im hoping for severe MS as i never got any with all 3 boys :-)

sweetpea
October 1st, 2012, 11:43 AM
So cute! I love it! I'm already itching to buy something for this baby too! ;)

cvd
October 1st, 2012, 07:56 PM
That's cute :)

NearlyDone
October 23rd, 2012, 04:22 AM
Iv got a collection already......since before my BFP lmao fruit loop over hear.....v cute btw i love next

Myloves
October 23rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cute!

Myloves
October 23rd, 2012, 04:49 AM
I can't wait to see her in it! (Yes I think she's a girl). :o

Sugaree
October 30th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Very cute. You're brave! I'm not jinxing myself, haha.