PDA

View Full Version : The waiting game begins

Dreamingforaboy
February 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I am 5dpo :xy: obsessing about when to start testing but woried if I test too early I will start obsessing even more, lol.. On previous failed attempts I was a POAS addict starting 4dpo (I know its ridiculous really!!) - I'm thinking of holding out this time, I get too upset with the BFN.

Anyone else here with me.. When will you ladies start testing?

Dreamingforaboy
February 18th, 2011, 09:03 AM
OK I buckled it and tested yesterday and it was a BFN at 7dpo....why did I bother urrgghhh, so angry with myself!

nuthinbutpink
February 18th, 2011, 09:07 AM
That is very early! Still time but you know that already!

Saga
February 19th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Hi dreamingforaboy, it's still early. Test again and let us know!

Dreamingforaboy
February 19th, 2011, 04:14 AM
I tested this morning BFN 9dpo. I usually start to get AF symptons a week beore I am due, I am feeling them today. I know I shouldn't rule myself out but this feeling is too familiar!! All 3 of my girls were 8-9dpo.

I am feling low. We did everything spot on this sway, we dtd at 7pm and I stayed in bed till I needed a pee at 4am, then went straight back to bed till 7am. I thnk I ovulated that morning. We eased off the supplements for this sway because of previous BFN and used 5ml of EW 1 hour before and not again because these were all reasons we thought were preventing me from falling pg, BSF 3 x a day before o and then 1 hour before dtd and then 3 x a day for next 3 days. It was a quarter moon (waning) and biorythms were good. This was supposedly the right month to try for a boy according to Chinese Calendar, Urobiolgics, Astrodamus...

Ok I know I am not completely out, but I am not feeling positive.

babydes56
February 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I would start testing around 12dpo, you only 9dpo so you still have a good chance you could be preg. I am 6dpo so will start testing next weekend if AF hasnt arrived. GL

ELP
February 19th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Fingers x'ed for you both getting some lovely clear 2nd lines!!

Dreamingforaboy
February 21st, 2011, 06:34 AM
OMG can't believe it just got a BFP on Cleablue Digital!! 11dpo..

lindi
February 21st, 2011, 04:36 PM
OMG!!!!! Wow!!! YAY!!!!

Saga
February 26th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Congrats!!