PDA

View Full Version : Told boy at 15 weeks and possible girl at 19 weeks.

MummaB
October 2nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hi all, new here...though have lurked around before. I have a ds already, and came to terms with this one being another little boy, though there was some confusion at the 15 week gender scan...though by the end i was told boy...but when I had my anatomy scan, the tech said she couldn't see and boy bits and said it could go either way. Has this happened before to anyone? My boy pictures look convincing to me...unfortunately I didn't get any from the 19 week scan. Any comments appreciated.

Cinss
October 2nd, 2012, 04:02 AM
Looks like swolen girl bits in the potty shot.

pinkin2011
October 2nd, 2012, 04:07 AM
I think the potty shot looks more girl too

wilma_five
October 2nd, 2012, 04:10 AM
Looks like a girl to me!
Get another scan asap!

MummaB
October 2nd, 2012, 04:14 AM
I thought that too, the tech at the gender scan said girl for most of the scan and then changed it to boy at the last minute...then the tech at the anatomy scan said she would have thought girl but didn't want to say after i told her I had been told boy already. Really wishing I waited to get a gender scan...15 weeks was probably too early. Thanks so much for your replies...this is driving me crazy lol, I have another scan in 3 weeks so I am hoping for a definitive boy or girl answer then!

Any more comments appreciated!

wilma_five
October 2nd, 2012, 04:22 AM
Ik you look at your potty shot you see perfect labia and a clitoris. Really perfect for a 15 week old girl.
You should not have taken a gender scan before 16 weeks, now you're being punished for being impatient ;)

But, I dare to say congrats on a little pink one!

Butterfly Spirit
October 2nd, 2012, 06:22 AM
Congrats on the healthy baby Girl! :)

MummaB
October 2nd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks for taking the time to look at my post...oh yes wilma, this is pure punishment! lol.

I guess I will see in three weeks, it seems it could possibly be girly... I'll just keep assuming boy and well, if it is indeed girl then that would be a lovely surprise...I just can't wait to know for sure, either way.

:)

RedCanoe
October 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
I think girl too! :)

baby2ontheway
October 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Hi I'm going to go against the grain here and say boy x

MamaCass85
October 2nd, 2012, 09:41 PM
I am in the same situtation. I went today at 14+4 and was told boy. I have 3 boys and there isn't anything that screams boy to me. They only looked for 5 mins and gave me two pictures of the supposed boy. I paused the potty shot of the video and clear looks like a girl. I am going nuts, and I still feel like this is a little girl. I will post pictures soon.