PDA

View Full Version : Just waiting ....

Mum23boys
October 3rd, 2012, 03:54 AM
It's horrible :-( af was due sept 29-30th. I had positive pregnancy tests from 26th-29th then stopped testing. Stupidly I did a test yesterday to give dh for his birthday and it was negative !! Today the same. Doc says will miscarry - i think this early we call it a chemical ? Anyhow now it's a waiting game , I still have pregnancy symptoms but just need to wait for the bleeding to start. If nothing by next Monday in going to see if the doctor / Hosp will speed it along so I can move on :-( such a sad time

Lassie1982
October 3rd, 2012, 06:26 AM
:hugs:

Im so sorry for your loss....I hope that things move on quickly and that you can get back onto your ttc journey.

Don't lose hope, where there is hope, there is life, and thats were miracles happen.

Stay strong xo

Mum23boys
October 3rd, 2012, 06:40 AM
It's starting :-(

wilma_five
October 3rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
hugs!

dreamingpink77
October 3rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this Mum, I really can't find any words that might be of help to you :( It must be aweful, really hope you will be feeling better soon and will be ready to ttc again :hugs:

Cinss
October 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM
So sorry this is happening to you Mum23.

HopingWishingPraying
October 4th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Oh no Mum23boys! I am so sorry to hear this, it is really awful. Thinking of you, such a sad time.

Ella BB
October 4th, 2012, 03:03 AM
:( So sorry to read this Mum23Boys :(

Mum23boys
October 4th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Thanks girls It means alot. First time I've experienced this and I hope the last.

OnlyPraying
October 4th, 2012, 07:18 AM
So sorry sweety :(

Chemicals suck...Wouldnt wish this even on my enemy....I had 2 chemicals this year....just push through it hun...there must be something really wrong with the bub for it not to take eh? Plan a week full of distractions and keep Advil handy..It Shall pass....many prayers and PTs coming your way :hug2:

PrinceOfTides
November 6th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Your boys are absolute adorable. Best of wishes & lots of pink dust & glitter coming your way

mrs_danielle_riley
November 27th, 2012, 09:51 AM
So sorry. Will pray for your healing and peace, and send you some pink dust for when you are ready again.

Mum23boys
November 27th, 2012, 03:19 PM
So sorry. Will pray for your healing and peace, and send you some pink dust for when you are ready again.

Thanks hun this was an old post from Sept/oct - I was lucky enough to get my BFP on Friday last week at 8dpo :-) Hoping for pretty pink bean :-)