PDA

View Full Version : Donor success rates.

Wanting a daughter
October 3rd, 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi Dr P,

I had a look at your donor cycle success rates on your website but am a little confused about whether they refer to a full cycle including all fet or if they are per transfer. Does the 66% mean each time you transfer you have that much chance of falling pregnant or does it mean that each time you collect eggs from your donor you have 66% chance?

Thanks

Wanting a daughter
November 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Bumping... still wondering.

Dr. Potter
November 8th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hi Dr P,

I had a look at your donor cycle success rates on your website but am a little confused about whether they refer to a full cycle including all fet or if they are per transfer. Does the 66% mean each time you transfer you have that much chance of falling pregnant or does it mean that each time you collect eggs from your donor you have 66% chance?

ThanksHi there. That is the delivery rate per transfer. It is not a cummulative pregnancy rate after all frozens have been used. Also, the rates are higher for patients that are using 24-chromosome PGD which I presume you plan on doing. Natalija Matic is my donor cycle coordinator and can also help you with questions regarding donor issues as well. She can be reached at natalijam@havingbabies.com or 949-287-5600 ext. 242
Thanks
Dr. P