PDA

View Full Version : cant use baby aspirin and cranberry,which should i use??

mkarntz1980
February 16th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Baby aspirin and 10,000 cranberry is to much for my body, it makes my AF last for 9 days and its just to much. Which one do you think is most important?

nuthinbutpink
February 16th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Well, as a mom of 3 DD before I knew about swaying and a major consumer of Oceanspray Craisins, I would say the cranberry all the way! Also was a fan favorite of crystal light pink lemonade! Who knew!

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM
I personally like baby aspirin better because it acidifies you without adding nutrients, but they both seem to work.

I don't think anyone should EVER take both baby aspirin and cranberry. In fact I think you should stop taking both of them and give your body a break. Excessive bleeding can happen anywhere, in your stomach and brain, and it can KILL you.

mkarntz1980
February 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Atomic,

I was taking both for 6 weeks, I haven't had any since a few days before O and I dont plan to take any until after AF is done. What about cranberry juice?

mkarntz1980
February 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM
ALso I noticed cranberry never seems to bring my ph down.....at least the tablets didnt

nuthinbutpink
February 16th, 2011, 09:20 PM
ALso I noticed cranberry never seems to bring my ph down.....at least the tablets didnt

Atomic knows more that me when it comes to swaying! If the cranberry did nothing, stick with the aspirins...you could always eat Craisins though!!

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Atomic,

I was taking both for 6 weeks, I haven't had any since a few days before O and I dont plan to take any until after AF is done. What about cranberry juice?

Good! I'm glad. Just give yourself this little break and see how it goes. You may even find that you need to take them every other day or even every two days. Your health is WAY more important than your pH, because we are not even 100% sure how low your pH needs to be to sway (I just posted an interesting study that seemed to find that anything less than 6 killed off most sperm.)

Craisins and cran juice are fine because they are not highly concentrated like the cran tablets.

nuthinbutpink
February 19th, 2011, 08:57 AM
I found this today -
Conversely, there are things we can consume that will block the affects of Vitamin K. Salycylates are one of those things and they come in the form of mints, nuts, fruits, and spices. Aspirin is also a common salycylate, and it thins our blood by preventing Vitamin K from working. We are often warned that too much aspirin can cause stomach bleed, and it is the blocking of Vitamin K that causes this.