PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone feeling?

cvd
October 4th, 2012, 01:49 PM
It's gotten a bit quiet in here!
I am on a crazy rollercoaster of hormones, I feel so terrible for my DH lol. Other then that, I pee about 30 times a day and I am EXHAUSTED. I just got over hand, foot & mouth disease which was terrible! No nausea or sore boobs or anything yet for me!

How are all you ladies feeling???

ZoeyMax
October 4th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Felt horrible this morning. I keep getting waves of nausea, but not actually puking.

cvd
October 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Oh goodness, hope it gets better as the day goes on! How far along are you ZoeyMax?

dreamingpink77
October 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Hi cvd, I'm feeling quit ok up to now. I don't have nausea yet although sometimes I have food aversions, like I look at chocolate and don't find it inviting (that's a new one for me), but then I might enjoy it on another day. I'm still trying to eat some veggies or salads and I'm liking them, something which I didn't like when I wasn't pregnant and had to force myself to eat them when I was on LE diet.

I'm also feeling tired easily and sleepy and I find myself taking a nap in the afternoon when possible. Boobs are bigger and a little sore to the touch but not much. I'm feeling more emotional and moody too, sometimes I'm the happiest person on earth and a minute after I'm screaming! That's it basically. I think it's early for me to get nausea, I started feeling nauseaous after 7weeks pregnant with my son, actually I'm not sure if it was 7 or even 9 weeks although it can differ from one pregnancy to another.

I went to the doctor today but a different one from my usual gynecologist cause they called me this morning and said that he had to be hospitalized and offered a visit with a different one. I had to go cause my vg was itchy and was sure I have a yeast infection and did not want to delay in seeing a doctor. I also fixed an appointment with my usualy gyne on the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks 2days! I can't wait to go, I'll see my bean for the first time cause today it was too early for an u/s. When are you seeing your dr?

cvd
October 6th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Good to hear all is well for you! Hopefully the infection goes away soon, such an annoyance! Ya no nausea still for me as well but I can totally agree with the food aversions. I ALWAYS drink a morning coffee but lately the thought of coffee is icky lol.
I went and seen my doctor about 2 days after I got my BFP LOL she was shocked I came in so early but just checked my blood pressure and such and gave me the paperwork for my bloodwork! I see her again Nov 1st, and I have an ultrasound booked for Oct 30th, I'll be 9w+1, I'm also sooooo excited for that! When are you planning to tell people? :)

dreamingpink77
October 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I told my parents and sisters but asked them to keep it for themselves for now. I also told a very close friend of mine and asked her the same thing. This week we're going to tell my in-laws and hubbie's brothers and will also ask them not to tell anybody yet. I told my son and he's old enough to keep it a secret. I think I will be telling others at around 12 weeks or so and I think by then the belly will start showing a little, so they will still guess if I don't tell. What about you? :)

cvd
October 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM
That's good!!
I'm not very good at holding things in :( we've already told family and close friends! I will probably make it oficially public after my ultrasound maybe! Not sure :) we also might wait till 12 weeks for that!
So this morning I woke up with HUNGER sickness lol such a pain in my tummy, I was starving. So I had to eat some toast then went back to bed!!

3boys
October 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Hi girls. Well we found out yesterday that we were expecting again!!! I had to go round my mums for a family dinner and it was really hard not saying anything (don't know how I'm going to last until the scan). But we have decided to definately wait until we know everything is ok this time before sharing the news. The only people that know are my DH and best mate :)

I have been feeling a bit dizzy and my boobs have been slightly sore but apart from that zero on the symptom front.

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Congrats 3boys! Glad to have you here! Did you add your due date to the due date list?? That's good your not having many symptoms yet!
NVM just seen you did add it to the list!

I have been having CONSTANT nausea the last 2 or 3 days, while I eat, sleep etc. It has been terrible considering the Thanksgiving holiday :( No vomitting. My tummy is just sooooo upset. I want it to go away lol!

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Congratulations 3boys! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy! Glad you joined us :) Yeah it's really tough not to tell the whole world about the baby :) I can't wait for some weeks to pass so we could be able to tell.

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Congrats 3boys! Glad to have you here! Did you add your due date to the due date list?? That's good your not having many symptoms yet!
NVM just seen you did add it to the list!

I have been having CONSTANT nausea the last 2 or 3 days, while I eat, sleep etc. It has been terrible considering the Thanksgiving holiday :( No vomitting. My tummy is just sooooo upset. I want it to go away lol!

I'm having nausea sometimes too when I smell certain foods (foods which usually I adore :) ) but not vomiting. Tummy is often upset too especially gassy :( I'm practically being gassy all the time and it's just so uncomfortable, my tummy gets hard and bloated and it looks so huge because of that. I'm also feeling more sleepy than usual. Yesterday I had about 5 sharp pains in my lower back which lasted only a second but I was really worried it could be something bad, it stopped almost immediately but I'm still so afraid :( Hope it's nothing wrong. I just can't wait for my first ultrasound to be able to see our little one.

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Doesn't nausea just suck? No other way to word it lol. I never had this with DS!! And I wonder what your sharp pains are!! I'm sure it's got to be something to do with how much your body is changing right now. But I know what you mean about the ultrasound!!! When is yours booked for?

sweetpea
October 8th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hi girls! :wave: I'm still feeling alright, pregnancy symptom wise. I've had a few random bouts of nausea, but no puking yet (it's still early though - I usually don't get the constant nausea until 6 weeks). I'm super thirsty, and peeing ALL the time. I'm also very, very tired. I feel like I'm sedated sometimes and literally can't keep my eyes open, LOL! ;) My nipples are still a bit sore too. Not really any other symptoms besides those. However, I'm still super sick with a cold and feel awful from that, ugh. :sigh:

Can't wait to see my little one, but my first u/s isn't until November 9th. I'll be 9w4d. Trying to keep myself busy until then! ;)

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Doesn't nausea just suck? No other way to word it lol. I never had this with DS!! And I wonder what your sharp pains are!! I'm sure it's got to be something to do with how much your body is changing right now. But I know what you mean about the ultrasound!!! When is yours booked for?

For the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks pregnant....still 3weeks to wait! I didn't have much nausea with DS either and only remember that I threw up for about 3 or 4 times total in all pregnancy so that's very little compared to some ladies.

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Hi girls! :wave: I'm still feeling alright, pregnancy symptom wise. I've had a few random bouts of nausea, but no puking yet (it's still early though - I usually don't get the constant nausea until 6 weeks). I'm super thirsty, and peeing ALL the time. I'm also very, very tired. I feel like I'm sedated sometimes and literally can't keep my eyes open, LOL! ;) My nipples are still a bit sore too. Not really any other symptoms besides those. However, I'm still super sick with a cold and feel awful from that, ugh. :sigh:

Can't wait to see my little one, but my first u/s isn't until November 9th. I'll be 9w4d. Trying to keep myself busy until then! ;)

Sorry about your cold sweetpea, that's awful considering that we can't take medicines to help it get better. It'll be tough during winter with the cold weather not to get colds :( I went to dr on Saturday too cause I got itchy down there and I thought I must have a yeast infection and didn't want to put any pessary in there without consulting dr. She said infection is mild and only on the outside of vg, at least. So she only prescribed some cream to put on outside and it seems it immediately worked cause feeling ok now :)

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:12 PM
This pregnancy ticker is getting on my nerves...for some reason I don't know the baby gaga ticker marks my pregnancy as being a day more than the baby bump one :hair:

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 12:14 PM
For the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks pregnant....still 3weeks to wait! I didn't have much nausea with DS either and only remember that I threw up for about 3 or 4 times total in all pregnancy so that's very little compared to some ladies.

That's awesome! Mine is the 30th! Ill be 9+1! How exciting! And yes I know, I only threw up once with DS and I think it was the take out food lol nothing to do with being preg so this is definitely new to me! I've just been laying on the couch eating soda crackers and drinking ginger ale :(

Butterfly Spirit
October 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Sorry about your cold sweetpea, that's awful considering that we can't take medicines to help it get better. It'll be tough during winter with the cold weather not to get colds :( I went to dr on Saturday too cause I got itchy down there and I thought I must have a yeast infection and didn't want to put any pessary in there without consulting dr. She said infection is mild and only on the outside of vg, at least. So she only prescribed some cream to put on outside and it seems it immediately worked cause feeling ok now :)

UGH, I also think I have an infection. I HATE going to the doc for that! I'm pretty sure It's all that damn peeing my pants I'm doing when I sneeze or wretch. I'm glad yours wasn't bad at all.

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM
If I'll be nauseous most of the time, I think in a way I would be thinking that it's a girl in there since it would be totally different from my son's pregnancy lol :)

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:19 PM
UGH, I also think I have an infection. I HATE going to the doc for that! I'm pretty sure It's all that damn peeing my pants I'm doing when I sneeze or wretch. I'm glad yours wasn't bad at all.

Sorry butterfly but you made me laugh with the peeing while sneezing :) Yeah it happened to me when I was pregnant with ds too! Dr told me to wear cotton underwear and to dry vg well when bathing and after peeing. And also to remove underwear during the night so 'it' gets more air :rofl:

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM

LOL!!! I never had that last preg :) hope I don't this time either although it would give a good laugh at times!

3boys
October 9th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Ha ha ha at the peeing girls. With all three of my other pregnancies I got thrush badly and that was a royal pain.

I'm worried I might have a urine infection at the moment actually but I'm sure I've brought that on myself by holding my pee for too long so I can get a better and darker BFP! doh

DH has got a bad cold at the moment (well in that I mean he thinks he is dying!!) so I'm not looking forward to catching that.

feeling more tired today zzzzzz is it bedtime yet??? ;)

dreamingpink77
October 10th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Hubby is also not feeling good, he has a little sore throat and he has mild fever, so I'm keeping my distance from him...no kisses, no hugging, nothing! Hope I won't catch it too. And my lower back is still painful but the pain is different from that we feel when AF is coming. It's more like when I stand for too long or like I sit on the sofa in a bad position. Hubby keeps telling me to consult doctor, but what can he do at this stage? I can't even do an ultrasound to see that baby is ok and can't take pills for the pain. So I'm just eagerly waiting for the 8th week scan. I also asked my employer to change my office chair cause it is completely Not Ergonomic at all and she agreed immediately at least, better this way cause I don't want to tell her that I'm pregnant yet.

Butterfly Spirit
October 10th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Well Dreaming: I went into the doc yesterday for a pelvic and got right in. He did a prenatal with it lol which I wasn't prepared for.
I'm naked from the waist down laying down with the drape on and he's finding the heartbeat and doing the fundal measurement..ha, ackward! Though he was professional it was a bit uncomfortable!

I went right in because I didn't want to play around incase it was BV because that is a bad infection to have being prego.. but luckily it's just yeast.. so yay for me for the next week I get to treat that! :p
Never had it during pregnancy lol. But thank you DD, I'm peeing constantly when I sneeze and wretch! But you are worth it! haha

3boys
October 10th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Butterfly glad that it's nothing serious although I know how annoying yeast infections are during Pregnancy. I had one nearly the whole nine months with DS2. I nearly cleared the local chemist out of all the canesten. I would put up with it to have a DD though x

dreamingpink77
October 10th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Well Dreaming: I went into the doc yesterday for a pelvic and got right in. He did a prenatal with it lol which I wasn't prepared for.
I'm naked from the waist down laying down with the drape on and he's finding the heartbeat and doing the fundal measurement..ha, ackward! Though he was professional it was a bit uncomfortable!

I went right in because I didn't want to play around incase it was BV because that is a bad infection to have being prego.. but luckily it's just yeast.. so yay for me for the next week I get to treat that! :p
Never had it during pregnancy lol. But thank you DD, I'm peeing constantly when I sneeze and wretch! But you are worth it! haha

Glad it's nothing serious and it's better you took action and went to DR before things get more complicated :) xxx

Butterfly Spirit
October 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Butterfly glad that it's nothing serious although I know how annoying yeast infections are during Pregnancy. I had one nearly the whole nine months with DS2. I nearly cleared the local chemist out of all the canesten. I would put up with it to have a DD though x

Holy shiz...how did your hubby handle that? :p

aroundtheworld
October 13th, 2012, 10:21 PM
A tip for you ladies: yeast infections are much more likely during pregnancy due to all of the hormones, but if you take a probiotic once a day it should protect you from them (or begin taking a couple of them per day when you DO have a YI; it'll knock it out faster than over the counter meds). The first time I never got a YI during pregnancy was my last pregnancy and it was because I took a probiotic once per day. What a relief because I typically get them BADLY when I'm expecting. :worry:

You can get them in the refrigerated section of any health food store. Just keep them cold!

Lilpumpkin06
October 17th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Hey ladies! I've been SUPER EXHAUSTED and nauseous on & off all day. I've had headaches everyday for the last couple of weeks too but don't know if those are from my sinus infection or not. I've only vomited once though. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon. I was never this tired with my other two.

cvd
October 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Hey ladies! I've been SUPER EXHAUSTED and nauseous on & off all day. I've had headaches everyday for the last couple of weeks too but don't know if those are from my sinus infection or not. I've only vomited once though. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon. I was never this tired with my other two.
This seems to be what I am going through too Lilpumpkin! I have constant nausea! I've vomitted twice in the last week and a half :( What a crappy feeling! I'm also always super tired, I go for a nap and wake up still counting the minutes until bed time LOL good to know someone is sharing the same feelings as me these days! And tips for the nausea, has anything been helping you?

sweetpea
October 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Super nauseous here, too. :( I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a LOT. Not fun...

3boys
October 18th, 2012, 06:04 AM
I was sick for the first time this morning! I'm now sitting on the sofa with DS3 (others at school) feeling very sorry for myself :(
On the plus side.... Good sign for me. with my miscarriage I was not sick once.

Mum23boys
October 18th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Booooooo I so wanna be feeing sick !!! Strange isnt it - sickness for me is the worst illness ever - anything else i can handle but i cry when im sick yet i am dyig to have morning sickness A) Because i want to be pregnant again and B) because then it will give me hope ( even if its is false ) that it might be a girl as i had no sickness with all 3 boys. I know its not related to sex but as all 3 of my pregnancies were the same something different would be good

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Nauseous too but haven't thrown up yet and this continous bad taste is mouth is so annoying. Very very tired as well. I'm always sleepy at work and in the morning, when I wake up, it takes me about 45 minutes to really wake up, I feel like a zombie! And the evenings, I usually get asleep in front of the tv and if I go to bed and hubby joins in 5 minutes, I don't even realize that he got in bed cause I'm already snoring by then :)

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Booooooo I so wanna be feeing sick !!! Strange isnt it - sickness for me is the worst illness ever - anything else i can handle but i cry when im sick yet i am dyig to have morning sickness A) Because i want to be pregnant again and B) because then it will give me hope ( even if its is false ) that it might be a girl as i had no sickness with all 3 boys. I know its not related to sex but as all 3 of my pregnancies were the same something different would be good

I also would be thinking that it might be girl if I had more sickness, I do believe in this theory although there are lots of girls who said that they had more sickness during a particular pregnancy but still got another boy. I got nausea earlier than with my boy, had some during 5th week, then it stopped and started again at week 6, but I'm not nauseous enough to think I might be carrying girl. With my son I'm not sure if it was week 7 or week 9 but def not earlier than that and I remember throwing up only 2 or 3 times during the whole pregnancy.

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Forgot to mention that my older sister had little to no nausea during her first pregnancy and she had girl and she had lots of sickness, she even had to take pills cause she couldn't eat anything during her second pregnancy and she got Boy!

cvd
October 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I also would be thinking that it might be girl if I had more sickness, I do believe in this theory although there are lots of girls who said that they had more sickness during a particular pregnancy but still got another boy. I got nausea earlier than with my boy, had some during 5th week, then it stopped and started again at week 6, but I'm not nauseous enough to think I might be carrying girl. With my son I'm not sure if it was week 7 or week 9 but def not earlier than that and I remember throwing up only 2 or 3 times during the whole pregnancy.

Yes this pregnancy is like the opposite of DS. I feel so sick always. With him, other then a missed period and growing belly I would have NEVER known I was preg. I felt great and absolutely normal. This one I am SO sick feeling and have been sick 2 times, only 1 with DS and I was like 4 months and swear it was the food not the preg lol. Gives me more hope its a girl :) she has a little attitude already! Lol

3boys
October 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
A strange thing has happened to me today.... Wherever I go........... I can smell burnt toast!!???? There is NO ONE cooking toast lol.

Lilpumpkin06
October 20th, 2012, 06:01 PM
This seems to be what I am going through too Lilpumpkin! I have constant nausea! I've vomitted twice in the last week and a half :( What a crappy feeling! I'm also always super tired, I go for a nap and wake up still counting the minutes until bed time LOL good to know someone is sharing the same feelings as me these days! And tips for the nausea, has anything been helping you?
I've found that nibbling on pretzels between meals helps the nausea & headaches a lot!

aroundtheworld
October 21st, 2012, 11:33 PM
Felt mildly nauseated most of the day today. Nothing too bad.

I'm tired most of the day, nearly every day, as well. I wouldn't really call it "fatigue", as much as I have no energy... does that make sense? I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day or anything like that.

If acne were all the rage, I'd be one cool chick, we'll just leave it at that.

Also, I am eating like a friggin' crazy person. Is anyone else? I've gained 5ish lbs already! So serious. Of course, this isn't new to me in the least (I usually gain 15-20 lbs by the 20 week mark... overall typically a 35ish lb gain in the end), however I still despise watching the scale climb almost daily. I ate a lot of fruits and veggies today, but jeez, I'm just eating so much more than usual as a whole. I wish I could turn it OFF.

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
A strange thing has happened to me today.... Wherever I go........... I can smell burnt toast!!???? There is NO ONE cooking toast lol.

This is funny :) These hormones....what can they do to us :)

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Felt mildly nauseated most of the day today. Nothing too bad.

I'm tired most of the day, nearly every day, as well. I wouldn't really call it "fatigue", as much as I have no energy... does that make sense? I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day or anything like that.

If acne were all the rage, I'd be one cool chick, we'll just leave it at that.

Also, I am eating like a friggin' crazy person. Is anyone else? I've gained 5ish lbs already! So serious. Of course, this isn't new to me in the least (I usually gain 15-20 lbs by the 20 week mark... overall typically a 35ish lb gain in the end), however I still despise watching the scale climb almost daily. I ate a lot of fruits and veggies today, but jeez, I'm just eating so much more than usual as a whole. I wish I could turn it OFF.

Same here :( I'm eating so much! I swore I wouldn't eat much during pregnancy. I managed to gain just 10.5kgs with my DS and was hoping to do the same with this one but I have more constant nausea with this little one and I'm nibbling all the time. I just feel better when I eat. I already gained 2kilos and feel bloated. And I'm having so many food aversions and cravings...definitely didn't have cravings with DS, just once or twice in whole pregnancy, but with this one, I just think of some kind of food out of the blue, and I just want it. I end up cooking it the next day or if possible that same day!

Praying4Pink
October 22nd, 2012, 04:42 PM
Hi ladies! I am so glad to be here with you all...finally! :highfive:

I have been STARVING since finding out about the pregnancy. I am still having mild cramping which worries me just a little but again I do realize that cramping in early pregnancy can be very normal. I cramped much worse when I was pregnant with DS1 so I try to keep myself grounded based on that. No nausea yet but I do feel that queasy type feeling when I wake up and start moving around. My first appointment to see the ob is November 8th and then they will schedule u/s hopefully the next week. Seems like that day will NEVER happen, lol.

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 04:53 PM
Hi Praying, glad you're here :) Just a little reassurance, I had cramps for weeks with DS and everything was ok. My gynae had said at the time that cramping is normal cause uterus is stretching :)

sweetpea
October 22nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hi, ladies. :wave: I'm feeling the same as most of you - nauseous and hungry, LOL! Still haven't thrown up, though. Just feeling nauseous 24/7, with lots of gagging and dry-heaving in between. :sigh:

Praying4Pink
October 22nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Praying, glad you're here :) Just a little reassurance, I had cramps for weeks with DS and everything was ok. My gynae had said at the time that cramping is normal cause uterus is stretching :)

Hi dreaming! Thanks for the reassurance! It does make me feel at ease to know that the things I'm going through are completely normal. Do you have any cramping with this pregnancy? Oh yeah I have been having headaches too which I didn't have with DS1. Just stocked up on Tylenol, lol.

dreamingpink77
October 23rd, 2012, 02:00 AM
Hi dreaming! Thanks for the reassurance! It does make me feel at ease to know that the things I'm going through are completely normal. Do you have any cramping with this pregnancy? Oh yeah I have been having headaches too which I didn't have with DS1. Just stocked up on Tylenol, lol.

Not much cramping this time compared with when I was pregnant with DS but starting to feel pressure down there sometimes. Mostly it's the nausea feeling all the time that's so annoying :(

NearlyDone
October 23rd, 2012, 04:05 AM
Only symptoms so far are being quite 'regular' iykwim lower backache and cramps...all of which is making me nervous :/

Praying4Pink
October 23rd, 2012, 04:17 PM
Not much cramping this time compared with when I was pregnant with DS but starting to feel pressure down there sometimes. Mostly it's the nausea feeling all the time that's so annoying :(

Yeah mine comes and goes. I have been feeling pretty nauseous today. It is the same as I felt with DS1. When I don't eat I feel it. I need to find some health snacks so that I do not gain too much weight. I already feel as big as a house and I am only 5 + 2 today. Oh I fell asleep watching Dora the Explorer with my son last night so I have been pretty exhausted lately.

Praying4Pink
October 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Only symptoms so far are being quite 'regular' iykwim lower backache and cramps...all of which is making me nervous :/

NearlyDone I had bad cramps when I first found out last week all the way through this week too. It has been worse at certain times but pretty good today.

OAN: My hubby just called me and said my DS has strep. He didn't even seem sick. We sent him to the doctor because he was coughing from the sinus drainage that he gets from his allergies. Good thing we sent him in. Poor fella can't catch a break.

NearlyDone
October 23rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
NearlyDone I had bad cramps when I first found out last week all the way through this week too. It has been worse at certain times but pretty good today.

OAN: My hubby just called me and said my DS has strep. He didn't even seem sick. We sent him to the doctor because he was coughing from the sinus drainage that he gets from his allergies. Good thing we sent him in. Poor fella can't catch a break. Thankyou that makes me feel much better....i hope your little one is feeling better soon x

Praying4Pink
October 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Thankyou that makes me feel much better....i hope your little one is feeling better soon x

Thanks Nearly he is feeling fine. Doesn't even act sick, lol. How is your cramping today dear? Praying it calms down a bit for you!

Praying4Pink
October 24th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Hello week 5! Nausea has hit me hard today. I am having that unwell feeling. Thankfully I am at home with my son today. About to go take a nap, lol. How is everyone else feeling today?

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Ah welcome to the nausea club!! I hope it's not too bad!!
I feel pretty good today. I might actualy get some cleaning done finally lol!!! My nausea now seems to be fine in the morning then just gets progressively worse with before bedtime being BRUTAL. I think I like this better then all day but still sucks :(

dreamingpink77
October 25th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Can't wait till we reach at least 13weeks, perhaps we'll start feeling better. Besides I cought a cold and I can't stop sneezing, cleaning my nose and feeling cold....blah! I'm complaining about something all the time this pregnancy! Guess hubby will be freaking out soon with me complaining every second :rofl:

Praying4Pink
October 25th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Ah welcome to the nausea club!! I hope it's not too bad!!
I feel pretty good today. I might actualy get some cleaning done finally lol!!! My nausea now seems to be fine in the morning then just gets progressively worse with before bedtime being BRUTAL. I think I like this better then all day but still sucks :(

Thanks...I guess, lol. I am actually home today because I just couldn't deal with the nausea. I also had a bit of pinkish/brownish spotting last night so I put myself on a mini bed rest. Should I call the dr about it? No cramping or anything and it is actually gone now :-/

dreamingpink77
October 25th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks...I guess, lol. I am actually home today because I just couldn't deal with the nausea. I also had a bit of pinkish/brownish spotting last night so I put myself on a mini bed rest. Should I call the dr about it? No cramping or anything and it is actually gone now :-/

I also had spotting at 6weeks (kind of rust in colour) and went to gynae cause I was also having back pain and was concerned. She did an ultrasound but it was too early to see baby, we saw the sac and the yolk sac and saw something ticking on the monitor which we presumed it was the heartbeat :) Gynae said not to worry as long as it is just spotting or brown mucus. She suggested not to have sex though for a couple of weeks. We went again to for an ultrasound at 7weeks, for reassurance and we could then see the baby and we heard and saw heart beating :)

I know it's not easy, but I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's just pink/brown spotting. Just try to not overdo with chores and rest more. I'm sure your baby is fine :)

cvd
October 25th, 2012, 10:55 AM

I agree with dreaming! I had some spotting at 5 weeks and my doc said it was prob from having sex and just to be more gentle and wait till the spotting stopped! Not sure if that could be a cause for you!

Mrs_P
October 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hi girls, i too have the cold that been going around - coming out the other end but felt rough earlier on in the week. Cramping seems to have stopped to, been ok for a couple of days. No other symptoms at all apart from being tired (but then have had such a lot going on i'd be feeling tired anyway) don't really feel pregnant at all yet - only thing i am feeling is really teary, i keep crying at daft things (think its prob just cause i've been under a lot of pressure and am finding it hard that this was my last shot a girl which i am 90% sure has now gone for good)? Anyone else having hormone trouble????

P4P sorry the nausea has hit - atleast its proof your growing a little person, how was it in previous pregnancies?

Can't believe for some of you its not far off nub shots - i remember everyone getting their BFP's, feels like it was yesterday. Dreaming did you get a shot of the baby for the ramzi thing at all? (or just for us to go crazy over a cute baby)

NearlyDone
October 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Cramping is much less now thankyou and iv even got constipation (yay).....i had a little bit of bleeding just before 7 weeks with my second child and all was fine on a scan id call if your worried and thinking about it xx

cvd
October 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Cramping is much less now thankyou and iv even got constipation (yay).....i had a little bit of bleeding just before 7 weeks with my second child and all was fine on a scan id call if your worried and thinking about it xx

Oh constipation. How I HATE it. Lol nothing seems to help for me.

Praying4Pink
October 25th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Ok ladies I called the doctor about the spotting and they said because I was not yet a patient then I could either go to the ER for an ultrasound and bloodwork or come in tomorrow as a gyn patient and they could do a pelvic exam and whatever else. I'm not quite sure what else but I am jus happy that I will at least get checked out.

Praying4Pink
October 25th, 2012, 08:08 PM

Cvd did the fresh pears and apples not help :-/ I was sure that would work! I have been having quite the opposite issue. Go figure.

Praying4Pink
October 25th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hi girls, i too have the cold that been going around - coming out the other end but felt rough earlier on in the week. Cramping seems to have stopped to, been ok for a couple of days. No other symptoms at all apart from being tired (but then have had such a lot going on i'd be feeling tired anyway) don't really feel pregnant at all yet - only thing i am feeling is really teary, i keep crying at daft things (think its prob just cause i've been under a lot of pressure and am finding it hard that this was my last shot a girl which i am 90% sure has now gone for good)? Anyone else having hormone trouble????

P4P sorry the nausea has hit - atleast its proof your growing a little person, how was it in previous pregnancies?

Can't believe for some of you its not far off nub shots - i remember everyone getting their BFP's, feels like it was yesterday. Dreaming did you get a shot of the baby for the ramzi thing at all? (or just for us to go crazy over a cute baby)

Mrs. P with DS1 I had similar nausea but it is definitely kicked up a notch, lol. I never needed saltines and ginger ale with my first. Maybe this is my little girl after all?

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 02:21 AM

Hi Mrs_P, I think you should enjoy not having nausea as long as you can, it will probably hit you all of a sudden in no time. The only positive thing about this cold is that I'm having less nausea cause I'm smelling less with blocked nose! I didn't get a nub shot, it's too early for that, the only thing that appeared in the ultrasound picture was something flat, where I recognized the head and the tail. Perhaps I'll have a nub in the next ultrasound, that will be at about 11 weeks pregnancy. I asked the gynae where the placenta is and she said at 7weeks it is still forming. I told her about Ramzi's theory and she just laughed, she told me she can guarantee that there is no such thing as the baby being on the right or left side of uterus according to gender. She said they determine if the placenta is positioned at the posterior or anterior (back or front) of the uterus but this has nothing to do with gender. I also had asked another gynae a few months ago about this theory and he also had laughed about it and said there is no such thing. Boq!!

I'm also having a bit of hormone trouble, I get angry easier but I guess it's more because of the physical sickness. I also weep easily mostly when I see a baby or think about the coming baby though.

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 02:22 AM

By the way, glad that your cramping stopped, you'll probably be more relaxed now :)

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 02:23 AM

I know the feeling quite well...Constipated is my middle name lol!

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Cvd did the fresh pears and apples not help :-/ I was sure that would work! I have been having quite the opposite issue. Go figure.

Oh how I wish I have the opposite issue for a day or two (without it being some gastric flu of course). My dh is always like that...I'm always complaining about being constipated and he's always complaining about doing it too often and to tease me he also tells me the big size of his poop! sorry about description girls :)

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Girls,how are you feeling about getting your desired gender? I mean how much are you convinced that you have your desired gender growing in there?

Personally I keep on telling myself and my family that it's gonna be a boy. Many times it seems to me it is so obvious that I'm gonna have a boy that I just can't even imagine the angel face of a girl in my arms. It would be too good to be true! I keep on talking about the baby as if it is a boy. It is already a big miracle that there's a tiny baby inside me, but it being a girl would be a double miracle and I don't feel I'll ever be that lucky for a double miracle. Today I woke up though, with an image of a girl face in my mind, with those tiny pink lips and tiny nose, and those little fingers and she was all dressed in pink with a woolen hat, it's such a lovely image, I can't get it out of my mind. I'm trying to remove the image and put back the usual image of a cute little baby boy. I know it's gonna be a boy so I can't afford to fantasize much of girls.

How do you girls feel?

Butterfly Spirit
October 26th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Oh how I wish I have the opposite issue for a day or two (without it being some gastric flu of course). My dh is always like that...I'm always complaining about being constipated and he's always complaining about doing it too often and to tease me he also tells me the big size of his poop! sorry about description girls :)

We have constipation problems in my family and my poor DS#1 suffers a lot. We have to give him Miralax and when things are Really bad..pediatric enemas! :(

Butterfly Spirit
October 26th, 2012, 02:40 AM
I know the feeling quite well...Constipated is my middle name lol!

Doesn't prune juice help ladies? I need to be drinking it.. and hate it so much but it does work!
I've had to go to drastic measures to get unplugged.. 3 times now. Never seen so much constipation!

dreamingpink77
October 26th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Doesn't prune juice help ladies? I need to be drinking it.. and hate it so much but it does work!
I've had to go to drastic measures to get unplugged.. 3 times now. Never seen so much constipation!

Nothing seems to work for me. I tried prune juice several times, it's so sweet yuck and it doesn't work with me. Tried dried prunes, lots of vegetables, kiwi, hot custard, fruit, nothing works. They only make me really really gassy which is so embarassing and upsetting, my tummy becomes bloated like a watermelon and still nothing works. I'm having Duphalac and sometimes have to put in glycerine suppositories, which also is something very uncomfortable but help. And Duphalac is a kind of syrup,it seems like oil but it is also very sweet. I hate it. Everytime i'm taking it,it makes me gag and I'm almost throwing up. I hope my baby will resemble hubby in his poop production!

cvd
October 26th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Girls,how are you feeling about getting your desired gender? I mean how much are you convinced that you have your desired gender growing in there?

Personally I keep on telling myself and my family that it's gonna be a boy. Many times it seems to me it is so obvious that I'm gonna have a boy that I just can't even imagine the angel face of a girl in my arms. It would be too good to be true! I keep on talking about the baby as if it is a boy. It is already a big miracle that there's a tiny baby inside me, but it being a girl would be a double miracle and I don't feel I'll ever be that lucky for a double miracle. Today I woke up though, with an image of a girl face in my mind, with those tiny pink lips and tiny nose, and those little fingers and she was all dressed in pink with a woolen hat, it's such a lovely image, I can't get it out of my mind. I'm trying to remove the image and put back the usual image of a cute little baby boy. I know it's gonna be a boy so I can't afford to fantasize much of girls.

How do you girls feel?
I think we may have went on about this before a while ago! I am the opposite of you, I like to believe in "the secret" so we just assume it's a girl. Whenever we talked about the baby, we talk about AUBREE.. even close family member's just refer to the baby as that now too! LOL it's kinda cute! We have already picked up a few pink things. I think I can do this because I know deep down I will be happy as long as baby is healthy, I am not worried about GD. Maybe because we are only on our second? (Although I want this to be the last). I guess a few other things help me totally believe it's a girl, my best friends mom is very, I guess you could say, intune with things like this and before I even TOLD her I was pregnant she KNEW and she told me she so thinks it's a girl. I'll take it LOL! And we've had some spooky appearances with the name Aubree which we picked months and months before we even thought of actually trying! Signs just seem to point that way :) I will find in a couple months though! Not to mention this pregnancy is the complete OPPOSITE of DS so far. I know some say that has nothing to do with gender but I'd like to believe so :)

cvd
October 26th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Well I have been eating apples and oranges but unfortunately due to my inability to pick fruit, the pears need like a WEEK to ripen!! LOL!!!! It's been better though!
OK TMI - it's not like constipation where I just can't go for days, it's like a little teeny bit goes and it feels like it's not done (and obviously definitely isn't done) but won't go anymore! Then all day I feel like any min will be the time and it's literally POOPY feeling like that!! If that makes sense! I have been adding my small coffee back which seems to help to, but I'd really rather avoid caffeine. I don't think a small coffee will harm though.
I wish there was an answer!!!! I'm definitely glad it's better though!

Praying4Pink
October 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM

How do you girls feel?

I know that this is a boy. I feel like I am blessed enough to have even gotten pregnant given our past issues so why even worry? I would hate to have something bad happen and the guilt I would carry around knowing that I was only concerned about gender would be brutal. Would I love a little girl absolutely! Would I be equally blessed with a little boy...no doubt about it! Then again...this is only my second.

Praying4Pink
October 26th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Well I have been eating apples and oranges but unfortunately due to my inability to pick fruit, the pears need like a WEEK to ripen!! LOL!!!! It's been better though!
OK TMI - it's not like constipation where I just can't go for days, it's like a little teeny bit goes and it feels like it's not done (and obviously definitely isn't done) but won't go anymore! Then all day I feel like any min will be the time and it's literally POOPY feeling like that!! If that makes sense! I have been adding my small coffee back which seems to help to, but I'd really rather avoid caffeine. I don't think a small coffee will harm though.
I wish there was an answer!!!! I'm definitely glad it's better though!

Haha cvd you can always do the pears in the can. Get the ones in fruit juice or water if you can find those. They are way less sugary! Yeah I know that unfinished poop feeling very well!

3boys
October 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM

How do you girls feel?

I feel exactly the same. I have told EVERYBODY it's a boy and I will only let myself imagine that this is my forth boy. Obviously in my heart of hearts I pray it is still 50/50 but I can't dwell on it. I have to keep believing that this is DS4. To be honest I can't actually imagine what having a DD would be like so it makes it easier to pretend.

Jadis
November 4th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

Ugh-I'm glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from constipation. I wasn't sure it was a pregnancy thing, but reading your posts leads me to think it is! My digestion is so sluggish, I feel slow, bloated and gassy all the time now! Plus, I'm constantly nauseous and exhausted. I'm really not at my best these days and have even had the odd "what have I done?!" thought. It's just so hard to take care of my other 2 when I'm feeling so rotten. I keep trying to remind myself that this baby will be worth it, but I feel awful.

Like some of you, I feel certain this is a boy. Ramzi's theory points to this being my third boy and my gut instinct is saying the same. I'm trying to prepare myself for hearing 'boy' at the gender scan.