PDA

View Full Version : BFP 13 dpo, BFN 15 dpo, feel so down.....

wilma_five
October 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Clearblue Digital said: pregnant 1-2 weeks at 13 dpo.
Clearblue early (with the +) was a BFN today (15 dpo) not even the faintest line with concentrated morning urine.

This is not good right?

Butterfly Spirit
October 6th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Give the hcg a few more days to build up and then try again.
Do you have any other tests besides ClearBlue? Those have always worked last for me. Cheapies and $1 Tests I turn to first!

n710
October 6th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Definitely get another test and maybe see if you can get a blood test? Tell your dr. you're getting conflicting results

wilma_five
October 6th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I can't get a blood test till wednesday.......
But the clearblue with the + is reliable I guess. Do you think I still have a chance?

Mum23boys
October 6th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Clearblue + have never worked for me - wven when i got my 5 frer positives the clear blue were negative.
Id try a FRER tomorrow morning - but if still negative im afraid it looks like what happened to a few of us this month :-( I really have my fingers crossed that this is not the case however

wilma_five
October 6th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Bleeding already started so chemical!
How can this be. Al those BFP's this month that end in chemicals?

NCBeachyGrl
October 6th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I'm so sorry Wilma. This streak of bad luck just sucks. Big hugs

LacePrincess
October 6th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Geez, this really has been a bad luck month around here. :( I'm so sorry, Wilma! Here's hoping you'll have a regular AF and you can start again without any delays.

:hugs:

Mum23boys
October 6th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Wilma big big hugs hunny - Im so so sorry - how many of us is that this month now ? It sucks big time !!! I know it wont make u feel any better but it will make you more fertile for next month. I really hope October is a good month for all of us. I had a bloody good cry after my chemical and now im 5 days on from mine and feel ok - not as sad anymore and just busy planning this months sway. Just wanted you to know im thinkingof you. xxx

nuthinbutpink
October 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I would go get another test. I'm sorry you are down.

mydream
October 6th, 2012, 08:13 AM
I am so sorry Wilma.. I know how you feel because I had a chemical the month before I got pregnant with this little blessing. .... Hang in there... Sending you hugs!

dreamingpink77
October 6th, 2012, 08:35 AM
So sorry about this Wilma :( this is such bad news again this month. I hope you won't be in so much pain and you will feel better soon. Hope October will be a luckier month for you and for all the other girls who also got a chemical. Fingers crossed for all of you :hugs:

OnlyPraying
October 6th, 2012, 11:50 AM
This a Clearblue + right, they are reliable. You should not get your hopes up right now, then it hurts even more. So sorry you are going through this.

coocoobananas
October 6th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I think all the chemicals show how often they happen and nobody knows! The early pregnancy tests are kinda like a curse... The 2 week wait is torture but I think getting your hopes up for a fall is harder on you!
I think it's what happened to me 2nd month so the month I conceived I waited til 2 or days past af just so I knew for sure!!!
Sorry you have had to go thru this:(

wilma_five
October 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I know........but I really thought I was safe with a digi at 13 dpo......

HopeandDreamG
October 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Bleeding already started so chemical!
How can this be. Al those BFP's this month that end in chemicals?

Im so sorry. This happened to me in march. I think Im more traumatized now then I was then. Just got a bfp yesterday and I'm so afraid to test this morning..I expected the line to be gone this morning. I keep praying please let this stick. Its awful.... I'm sorry.

lisvna
October 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Wilma I have heard that many women get pregnant easily after a chemical or a miscarriage. I really do hope yo will give it a chance......hugs

deaks66
October 6th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Oh wilma, sorry to hear this. Chemicals are more traumatic than you think they could be at such an early stage. And you actually did really well to hold off till 13dpo in the first place. When i had my first chemical i was on the phone to a friend tearfully begging her how to tell me to stop the bleeding so i could keep the baby. I then went to the supermarket pharmacy late at night to ask them (ridiculous in hindsight)! On the plus note, i got pg with a keeper very soon afterwards and i hope this happens to you too.

Lotte
October 6th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Wilma it's so unfair, hugs for you :hugs:

coocoobananas
October 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
You did wait pretty long!! And im sorry that yoy have to deal with this!
My Sil was just telling me she didn't get a positive test til way past af! She didn't know she was pregnant with her dd until she was 9 weeks!! And she did test when she was late but got negatives at first!!

kaseybaby
October 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I am sorry you are dealing with this. Lots of hugs your way.