PDA

View Full Version : When to schedule my NT scan

babydust
October 6th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Hi! So I have my nt scan scheduled for 12 weeks and 3 days. Is that too early or is it ok? Would like to keep it since it creates less of a hassle. Plus I get to see the baby again soon! Hehe

I can try and schedule it for 13 weeks and 3 days. It doesn't hurt to ask and see if their are any
openings.

With my DD, I had my NT scan at 12 weeks and 5 days. She gave me a 70% chance of a girl since the nub was very flat. So 12 weeks and 3 days should be ok?

Thanks!!

nuthinbutpink
October 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I prefer 13 weeks but I'm sure it's fine. 13 weeks just seems like the time when boys start to be obvious.

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2012, 11:49 AM
def 13 weeks if you can!

babydust
October 6th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hmm ok think I will call on monday then and try and make my scan for one week later ( 13 weeks and 3 days). That's not too late is it? I would think since it's still before 14 weeks, then it's ok. Would rather not have to worry if the nub is flat...will it rise? Eh, it won't hurt to try an change it. If not, then scan will be 12 weeks and 3 days. So either way, can't wait!!

Had a scan at 10 weeks 3 days. Very very flat nub. And girl skull shape. Looks like my dd's scan at that gestation.
Hope nub doesn't rise at all or too much between then and now! Haha

Thanks for the advice!