PDA

View Full Version : Roll-call!! Due June/July/August 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

HopeandDreamG
October 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM
If you would like to be added or removed please PM me if I don't see your request in the thread.

CVD~ June 3rd
2boys1girl~June 5th
Dreamingpink77~June 9th
Sosapop~ June 10th
Sweetpea~June 10th
3boys~ June 20th
Onelastdream- June 22nd
Prayingforpink- June 23rd
Jadis~June 25th
Nearlydone- June 29th
Mommyof3boys~ July 1st
Akalove-July 27th

sweetpea
October 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi, Hope! I'm SO HAPPY that you've gotten your BFP and that you're due in June too! YAY! :)

My due date is June 10th. When is yours? Will this be our officially "buddy group" then? I don't think there's been another one made, right?

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM
There's not really been a main thread yet so this can be it then! :) congrats to you Hope!!

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Yay!!! I'm due June 17th can't believe I'm saying that! I can edit my post and add our due dates ! So excited to be here with u guys!!!

I have csections so it will probably be earlier. Today I had my beta. Once I get the results- tomorrow I will finally add a ticker!

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Bumping in :) June 9th!

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Yay!!! I'm due June 17th can't believe I'm saying that! I can edit my post and add our due dates ! So excited to be here with u guys!!!

I have csections so it will probably be earlier. Today I had my beta. Once I get the results- tomorrow I will finally add a ticker!

Same for me Hope! Ill also be having a csection. I'm due June 3rd but I was 10 days late with DS so doc said we may wait or I may end up going in May even!!! Eek said shell decide later on :)!! I love knowing exactly when it'll be!

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Girls are you already feeling fatter around the belly? :( I am! and it's only a week and a half since I've known I'm pregnant, so let alone when I'll be a few more weeks on! I'm trying to eat healthy during the day, like oatabix at around 9.00am with skimmed milk and some salad for lunch, then perhaps yoghurt or 2kiwi and then I eat dinner, which I'm not minding that much what to eat exactly (no diet stuff for dinner but I'm not taking take away foods like burgers either). And the occasional sweet treat :oops: But I'm not overdoing it. What about you girls?

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Girls are you already feeling fatter around the belly? :( I am! and it's only a week and a half since I've known I'm pregnant, so let alone when I'll be a few more weeks on! I'm trying to eat healthy during the day, like oatabix at around 9.00am with skimmed milk and some salad for lunch, then perhaps yoghurt or 2kiwi and then I eat dinner, which I'm not minding that much what to eat exactly (no diet stuff for dinner but I'm not taking take away foods like burgers either). And the occasional sweet treat :oops: But I'm not overdoing it. What about you girls?

Yes! I feel so bloated always :( everything still fits so it must be my mind playing tricks! I'm not really watching what I eat! I'm a pretty healthy eater, always whole grain, love salads & veggies and esp my steamed broccoli :). My day usually consists of oatmeal, orange and banana, ham sandwich, cut up cucumber, crackers and cheese, then dinner is usually pasta or grilled chicken or maybe some lasagna :) dinners usually my eat whatever meal hehe :) but I definitely try to watch treats and junk food lol sometimes I can't help it. Before bed is usually when I'm craving some cinnamon buns or brownies lol!!

sosapop
October 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Yes!! I am already getting a little pregnancy pooch! I showed super fast with DS2 and here I am again at week 5 tomorrow. I am feeling ok, kinda sleepy and I am back to being "super regular" sorry tmi - I am guessing it must be hormones...

dreamingpink77
October 8th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I wish I was always 'super regular' :( I'm always constipated and whatever I do or eat, it seems it doesn't help...I eat prunes, oatabix, kiwi, oranges, veggies and still always constipated and gassy. It sucks! :(

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I wish I was always 'super regular' :( I'm always constipated and whatever I do or eat, it seems it doesn't help...I eat prunes, oatabix, kiwi, oranges, veggies and still always constipated and gassy. It sucks! :(

Dreaming - I have THE SAME problem. I recently tried prune juice with apple juice for a few days and it worked but now with this nausea I can't stomach the prune juice lol really sucks!!!!! I wish we could find a solution :(

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 04:38 PM
There's not really been a main thread yet so this can be it then! :) congrats to you Hope!!

Hi girls. I edited the first post to include due dates. I will continue to add them.

Sosapop I don't have your date. I hope everyone is ok with the start of the thread...I know there were some started but I wasnt the only one confused which one we were using.

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I have major heartburn! Im glad though because as annoying as it is, I know things are good! My only other symptom is thirst...
Tomorrow I get my beta blood results and I will finally add a ticker!!!

sosapop
October 8th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Hi girls. I edited the first post to include due dates. I will continue to add them.

Sosapop I don't have your date. I hope everyone is ok with the start of the thread...I know there were some started but I wasnt the only one confused which one we were using.

Hi-

My anticipated due date is June 10th, I think I am sharing that date with someone :)

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Really thirsty now too... Can't quench my thirst. I'm so excited for my beta results tomorrow!
We gotta get this thread of the ground ladies!!!

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Hi-

My anticipated due date is June 10th, I think I am sharing that date with someone :)

I added u. Both you and sweatpea are June 10th! My bday is June 14th would be the best gift ever to get a pink bundle!

cvd
October 8th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I added u. Both you and sweatpea ate June 10th! My bday is June 14th would be the best gift ever to get a pink bundle!

Aw that's awesome! Fingers crossed for you hope! And all the other ladies too. Really hope we all get pink bundles!!! Is everyone in here going to be finding out?? I am and I can't wait!!!! Still so far to go lol!

sosapop
October 8th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Aw that's awesome! Fingers crossed for you hope! And all the other ladies too. Really hope we all get pink bundles!!! Is everyone in here going to be finding out?? I am and I can't wait!!!! Still so far to go lol!

I am definitely finding out but SOOO nervous!! Just now I'm starting to feel a little off! I have had a couple moments of heartburn. No sickness yet :( I always seem to equate that to girl mommies, so I guess that's why I am getting nervous - I never had morning sickness with my two DS's.

HopeandDreamG
October 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM
I never had morning sickness and I've been pregnant with both genders! I have heartburn and thirst. So happy to have symptoms .. I think I'm going to have to find out gender but I will be so sick to my stomach. I will keep it a secret between me, dh and my mom...I think! I really will not be in a good place if this is a boy. I hate to admit it...where's the icon of a woman in a straight jacket??? Lol

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Dreaming - I have THE SAME problem. I recently tried prune juice with apple juice for a few days and it worked but now with this nausea I can't stomach the prune juice lol really sucks!!!!! I wish we could find a solution :(

I also tried Prune juice, it just sucks, it's so sweet :( And it didn't work either...I really can't find anything that works. I used to drink Movicol sachets which used to work but stopped them when we started ttc. I feel that my muscles down there just don't work and everything seems to be stuck (sorry about description).

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:30 AM

Glad you started this Hope :)

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Hi-

I think sweetpea is due on the 10th, I'm on the 9th so very close :)

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:36 AM
I added u. Both you and sweatpea are June 10th! My bday is June 14th would be the best gift ever to get a pink bundle!

Oh it would be great Hope to have your little pink one on your Birthday, there couldn't be a better gift ever!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:42 AM

I'm definately finding out...can't wait to know actually :)

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 01:51 AM
It's only 7.50am in the morning here and I'm already starving :(

3boys
October 9th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Can you add me girls please :) I'm due June the 20th x

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Can you add me girls please :) I'm due June the 20th x

Done! Welcome. So gald you are here and we r getting this moving! Would be nice to change that to 3 boys 1 girl!!!

Dreaming pink-luckily you can eat now!

Just to torture me more my doc office doesn't open until 11 am today. Want my beta results now! AF was due today, she's not here!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I'm eating more now, at least I can have breakfast around 9.00am but I'm still trying not to eat a lot, don't want to be showing too early. I'm quite thin so as soon as my bumb starts to show a little, it just stucks out from the rest of my figure, so it clearly shows :) and I got a wedding mid november and I can't imagine how I'm gonna fit in my small dress! The shopkeeper where I bought it said she can alter it a little but I can't think of a way to enlarge a dress...they can tighten it a bit but not enlarge it I guess!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
By the way Hope, did you get your Beta results yet?

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 11:22 AM
By the way Hope, did you get your Beta results yet?

SEROUISLY I just called the docs office and both the doc and the PA is out so no one can give me results. I was like then call them and send them the report and have them get back to me. They said doc is in surgery and PA can't be reached. I told them this was not ok, that I hate to be a pain in the arse but I've been trying for a year I'm finally pregnant, and was going to go for IVF next cycle possible...I need to know today!! I got the "well if they call in we can ask" just to appease me. ARGH! Another day to wait. You can't make this up!!

I wanted to make my ticker LOL!

2boys1girl
October 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Please add me! I'm due June 5th:) Hoping for some pink to balance out our house!

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Done! Welcome & Congrats. Did you sway?

cvd
October 9th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Please add me! I'm due June 5th:) Hoping for some pink to balance out our house!

Congrats! Glad to have you in here :)

cvd
October 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM
SEROUISLY I just called the docs office and both the doc and the PA is out so no one can give me results. I was like then call them and send them the report and have them get back to me. They said doc is in surgery and PA can't be reached. I told them this was not ok, that I hate to be a pain in the arse but I've been trying for a year I'm finally pregnant, and was going to go for IVF next cycle possible...I need to know today!! I got the "well if they call in we can ask" just to appease me. ARGH! Another day to wait. You can't make this up!!

Oh no!! So sorry to hear they did that lol, really hope they get back to you today! Oh don't you just love suspense? NOT haha!

cvd
October 9th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I'm eating more now, at least I can have breakfast around 9.00am but I'm still trying not to eat a lot, don't want to be showing too early. I'm quite thin so as soon as my bumb starts to show a little, it just stucks out from the rest of my figure, so it clearly shows :) and I got a wedding mid november and I can't imagine how I'm gonna fit in my small dress! The shopkeeper where I bought it said she can alter it a little but I can't think of a way to enlarge a dress...they can tighten it a bit but not enlarge it I guess!
Hoping that works out for you! A month isn't too far away! Did you show early with your DS?
I wish I could not keep eating LOL this nausea seems to be causing me to stuff my face, the only time I don't feel queasy is when I'm eating!! Is that not the strangest thing ever????? I have been awake for 3 hours and already eaten toast, cereal, crackers, yogurt and an orange AND I'm already thinking about lunch!!!! LOL I am going to be huge if this keeps up!!!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hoping that works out for you! A month isn't too far away! Did you show early with your DS?
I wish I could not keep eating LOL this nausea seems to be causing me to stuff my face, the only time I don't feel queasy is when I'm eating!! Is that not the strangest thing ever????? I have been awake for 3 hours and already eaten toast, cereal, crackers, yogurt and an orange AND I'm already thinking about lunch!!!! LOL I am going to be huge if this keeps up!!!

With DS I was thin all around apart from belly of course and I remember I also had a wedding when I was about 12weeks and my friend who is a little bit fuller than I am, gave me one of her dresses to wear for the occasion as mine didn't fit in :) But to be honest, I think I used to eat more than I'm eating now. Well you're also eating healthy foods, at least you're not getting too much fats either. Right now I'm waiting for hubby to come back home from work and I can't wait till he's here so that we can have dinner...I'm starving again lol!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM

Oh hun, so sorry about that, hope they can give you results first thing tomorrow!

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM

Glad you're here 2boys1girl :) We have a long way to go together from here :)

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Oh no!! So sorry to hear they did that lol, really hope they get back to you today! Oh don't you just love suspense? NOT haha!

How annoying right! Tomorrow I start working before they open. I'm done at 1:30 but I have appointments back to back I will never be able to call in between. Especially that they put you on hold forever!!

I think I'm going to be annoying and call before I go into my office this afternoon!

HopeandDreamG
October 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I called they told me to call back tomorrow. They r open at 1pm. I'll call after I work! Annoying....

cvd
October 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I called they told me to call back tomorrow. They r open at 1pm. I'll call after I work! Annoying....

Boo that is annoying for sure!! Well I'm sure we will all be looking forward to hearing tomorrow then LOL!

dreamingpink77
October 10th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Girls, I know it's early, but have you thought about names yet? Hubby and I already decided for girl, it would be Elisa, but we def cannot agree for a boy's name. I like Eric and Carl, but hubby doesn't like. He likes Marco, Claudio, Stefan, Keith and Daniel. Daniel is the only one which I might consider but I don't like the rest :( If it would be a girl, it would be so much easier as we agreed on Elisa immediately.

3boys
October 10th, 2012, 04:02 AM
We like Zac for a boy but unsure on girl names! You'd think after all these years of wanting a girl we would have one ready!!

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Girls, I know it's early, but have you thought about names yet? Hubby and I already decided for girl, it would be Elisa, but we def cannot agree for a boy's name. I like Eric and Carl, but hubby doesn't like. He likes Marco, Claudio, Stefan, Keith and Daniel. Daniel is the only one which I might consider but I don't like the rest :( If it would be a girl, it would be so much easier as we agreed on Elisa immediately.

Well then it's decided you need to have a girl!

dreamingpink77
October 10th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Well then it's decided you need to have a girl!

I couldn't agree more :)

cvd
October 10th, 2012, 10:00 AM

Aw Elisa is lovely!! Ours is Aubree!!! If you can't tell from my signature lol! We picked it before we were pregnant. We really wanted a girl!

HopeandDreamG
October 10th, 2012, 03:29 PM
My Beta results from Monday are a 42 from 14dpo. Sounds really low to me. For some reason they didnt do the progesterone. I went today for another Beta draw which I will know the results of tomorrow. They totally have no concerns about this, but I think its low. When I had my chemical it was a 23 so maybe I'm good. The PA was was hugging me and congratulating me so clearly she felt like there was no concern. and said many pregnancys start at a 42 and are totally fine.

2boys1girl
October 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Done! Welcome & Congrats. Did you sway?

I did sway for pink and i posted it(but I think it the wrong place) Here is it: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/review-my-swaying-plan/13936-my-sway-bfp.html

cvd
October 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM
My Beta results from Monday are a 42 from 14dpo. Sounds really low to me. For some reason they didnt do the progesterone. I went today for another Beta draw which I will know the results of tomorrow. They totally have no concerns about this, but I think its low. When I had my chemical it was a 23 so maybe I'm good. The PA was was hugging me and congratulating me so clearly she felt like there was no concern. and said many pregnancys start at a 42 and are totally fine.

Glad you got your results finally! Sounds promising :) congrats on good news!!

Jadis
October 10th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Everyone! Is it ok if I join you in here? I got a BFP this morning :) According to an online due-date calculator, I'll be due on June 25th. I swayed pink and I'm crossing my fingers that my little Maggie is in there but I know I'd fall in love with my 3rd boy too! Just excited to be pregnant for the third (and last!!!) time. I'm going to try to relish it :)

cvd
October 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Hi Everyone! Is it ok if I join you in here? I got a BFP this morning :) According to an online due-date calculator, I'll be due on June 25th. I swayed pink and I'm crossing my fingers that my little Maggie is in there but I know I'd fall in love with my 3rd boy too! Just excited to be pregnant for the third (and last!!!) time. I'm going to try to relish it :)

Hey Jadis! Congrats glad to have you in here!!! Any symptoms yet lol?

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 02:55 AM

Congratulations Jadis, so happy for you :) Hope you have a happy healthy preganancy. Glad you joined us here :) How are you feeling?

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 02:57 AM

Glad you got your results Hope, I don't have any idea how much beta should be but I think if it was too low, the dr would have been concerned. You'll see the increase in tomorrow's results and relax a bit :) Do you know when are you going for an ultrasound yet?

HopeandDreamG
October 11th, 2012, 08:25 AM
I'll ask today when I get my second beta. They told me to call at noon. I'll probably have a US in the next week I'd bet.

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Any news about your Beta results hun?

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Oh my, so I'm trying to tell myself that we're gonna have a little cute baby boy, and imagine buying cute light blue clothes and stuff. I feel this will help me accept more when and if I hear 'it's a Boy!'....then my mum wants girl, my sisters want girl, my dad keeps saying that I'll have a girl...and that's not helpful at all :( I wish they are right about me having a girl but it's def too early so honestly I don't know why they are convinced it's a girl. When I was having my DS they all wanted a boy and everyone said it's gonna be a boy even before I had my gender scan. But at least back then, they had come to this conclusion of boy because I only had a bumb and no fat anywhere. Now I'm afraid that I'll be more disappointed hearing everyone saying I'm having a girl. It's still so early, I can't wait till I know gender but honestly I'm even more anxious to see him/her for the first time on the monitor :)

I showed my son a picture from internet of a 6 weeks embyro (I'm almost six wks now, so!), he just stared at it and smiled. Then he went in his room without saying anything and brought me a science handout he got from school with pictures of the development of babies from 3weeks to 40wks and wanted me to keep it to check how the baby is growing every week. I just hugged him and we sticked the handout to the refrigerator :) It was so cute of him :)

Rosie85
October 11th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Congrats on the BFP Jadis, if mine is a girl she will be named Maggie as well!! Great name!

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Oh my, so I'm trying to tell myself that we're gonna have a little cute baby boy, and imagine buying cute light blue clothes and stuff. I feel this will help me accept more when and if I hear 'it's a Boy!'....then my mum wants girl, my sisters want girl, my dad keeps saying that I'll have a girl...and that's not helpful at all :( I wish they are right about me having a girl but it's def too early so honestly I don't know why they are convinced it's a girl. When I was having my DS they all wanted a boy and everyone said it's gonna be a boy even before I had my gender scan. But at least back then, they had come to this conclusion of boy because I only had a bumb and no fat anywhere. Now I'm afraid that I'll be more disappointed hearing everyone saying I'm having a girl. It's still so early, I can't wait till I know gender but honestly I'm even more anxious to see him/her for the first time on the monitor :)

I showed my son a picture from internet of a 6 weeks embyro (I'm almost six wks now, so!), he just stared at it and smiled. Then he went in his room without saying anything and brought me a science handout he got from school with pictures of the development of babies from 3weeks to 40wks and wanted me to keep it to check how the baby is growing every week. I just hugged him and we sticked the handout to the refrigerator :) It was so cute of him :)
We are the exact opposite Dreaming! I have some belief in "the secret" so all we talk about is our baby girl, boy never comes into the convos unless we are talking about our current son hehe. This started even before we were trying to get pregnant. I have already had numerous people tell me they think it will be a girl this time and the name we have picked, Aubree, has been popping up EVERYWHERE. I'm not uber spiritual or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign :) Fingers crossed. I actually booked my 3D gender scan today, for January 3rd! I'll be 18 and a half weeks :) Super excited! And that is super cute of your son!!! AWW!

Rosie85
October 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM
CVD my family is the same, they keep referring to my baby as a girl and they say how they feel it's a girl and have connections to girly things. Also the name Maggie which I had picked has been showing up everywhere for us too! Hoping these are all signs for us!!!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
CVD my family is the same, they keep referring to my baby as a girl and they say how they feel it's a girl and have connections to girly things. Also the name Maggie which I had picked has been showing up everywhere for us too! Hoping these are all signs for us!!!

When will you find out Rosie?

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Oh, I saw your Team Green sign :) guess we'll know in April then :)

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 12:47 PM
That is soo awesome! It gives me shivers things like that, and I don't usually believe in it!
We were driving up north for a wedding a couple weeks after we got BFP and we came across this huge bridge, it was the memorial bridge of an AUBREE. We both seen it at the same time and both just looked at each other, spooky. Then after having this name picked for months and months, my dad just told me a couple weeks ago that AUBREY was actually my grandfathers middle name!! Apparently it was a man name spelled like that in the 1900's but now it is definitely a girl's name! lol. I love it! Fingers crossed for you Rosie!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:49 PM
We are the exact opposite Dreaming! I have some belief in "the secret" so all we talk about is our baby girl, boy never comes into the convos unless we are talking about our current son hehe. This started even before we were trying to get pregnant. I have already had numerous people tell me they think it will be a girl this time and the name we have picked, Aubree, has been popping up EVERYWHERE. I'm not uber spiritual or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign :) Fingers crossed. I actually booked my 3D gender scan today, for January 3rd! I'll be 18 and a half weeks :) Super excited! And that is super cute of your son!!! AWW!

So you'll confirm in January, great :) I'll have another US in December, did not book it yet, but I'm hoping for when I'll be 12 weeks (approx end of November) and another one for 16 weeks which would be around Christmas time. I hope I'll get my Christmas special gift :)

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
That is soo awesome! It gives me shivers things like that, and I don't usually believe in it!
We were driving up north for a wedding a couple weeks after we got BFP and we came across this huge bridge, it was the memorial bridge of an AUBREE. We both seen it at the same time and both just looked at each other, spooky. Then after having this name picked for months and months, my dad just told me a couple weeks ago that AUBREY was actually my grandfathers middle name!! Apparently it was a man name spelled like that in the 1900's but now it is definitely a girl's name! lol. I love it! Fingers crossed for you Rosie!

Oh my! This can't be just coincidence! I love this!

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
So you'll confirm in January, great :) I'll have another US in December, did not book it yet, but I'm hoping for when I'll be 12 weeks (approx end of November) and another one for 16 weeks which would be around Christmas time. I hope I'll get my Christmas special gift :)

Where abouts are you?? Where I am in Ontario the earliest you can get a gender scan is 18 weeks!!! I'm so jealous of all the early scans lol!! We get a scan around 8-9 weeks just for dating, to make sure the due dates are correct then another around 18-20 weeks for a gender determination if you want it! I'm paying for a 3D gender scan though because the 2D here have known to have a REALLY LOW accuracy rate!

HopeandDreamG
October 11th, 2012, 12:59 PM
So things aren't looking so good. My beta only went from a 42 to a 48 and it should have doubled. I am here in the waiting room now. Doc told me it could have been lab error or ectopic. He's gonna do a sono while I'm here. Update when I know anything.

Last night my ds1 who just started religion told me he learned to pray. I asked what he prayed for and he told me he prayed he could meet my grandmother and that he prayed his mommy would have a baby.

I do NOT talk about ttc bc I had a NT scan and cvs to confirm ( last year) that I was carrying a baby with chromosome problems. I made the mistake of telling my boys we were having a baby bc then we weren't. So a year later and that's was my dear dear son is praying for!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Ok so I have this thought that keeps coming into my mind.....I split up with my ex husband (and father of my DS) years ago, and during the separation procedures I was very depressed and I had a dream where there was my late grandma, whom I really loved and still miss, and she told me 'You just have to do exactly like I did'. When I woke up I found myself thinking what she meant by those words. Time passed and I got another boyfriend for some time, we had a serious relationship but he was not the right one so we split up. Then I met my hubby and fell in love. Now just to give you details, my grandma got married very young, like I did, and she said she didn't even love her first husband. He died and she married again, her second husband died again and she remarried for the third time. Now my hubby is not the third husband, but he is the third important man in my life if I consider my ex husband, my ex boyfriend and now hubby. Another same thing we did is that her third husband has the same name as my present hubby and they have the same date of birth :) So my grandma had a son first, and then had a daughter, actually three daughters. So I just can't stop thinking that perhaps this was what she meant, to marry the third boyfriend, i.e. hubby and that I'll have a daughter as my second child. Apart from that when we were trying to conceive this baby, I dreamt of my grandma, and it has been a while since I dreamt of her and I prayed her to help me get pregnant and have a healthy baby. And for some reason deep down in my heart, I know that she helped me get pregnant :)

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Ok so I have this thought that keeps coming into my mind.....I split up with my ex husband (and father of my DS) years ago, and during the separation procedures I was very depressed and I had a dream where there was my late grandma, whom I really loved and still miss, and she told me 'You just have to do exactly like I did'. When I woke up I found myself thinking what she meant by those words. Time passed and I got another boyfriend for some time, we had a serious relationship but he was not the right one so we split up. Then I met my hubby and fell in love. Now just to give you details, my grandma got married very young, like I did, and she said she didn't even love her first husband. He died and she married again, her second husband died again and she remarried for the third time. Now my hubby is not the third husband, but he is the third important man in my life if I consider my ex husband, my ex boyfriend and now hubby. Another same thing we did is that her third husband has the same name as my present hubby and they have the same date of birth :) So my grandma had a son first, and then had a daughter, actually three daughters. So I just can't stop thinking that perhaps this was what she meant, to marry the third boyfriend, i.e. hubby and that I'll have a daughter as my second child. Apart from that when we were trying to conceive this baby, I dreamt of my grandma, and it has been a while since I dreamt of her and I prayed her to help me get pregnant and have a healthy baby. And for some reason deep down in my heart, I know that she helped me get pregnant :)

This gave me shivers too! Holy today is a day of crazy things that happen LOL signs! The same name and birth date is what REALLY got me. That's a great story :) I would totally take that as something that is meant to be. Absolutely surreal!

coocoobananas
October 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Oh Hope! I hope the labs are wrong!! I am so rooting for you! This is totally unfair!! Fx for you:(

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 01:11 PM
So things aren't looking so good. My beta only went from a 42 to a 48 and it should have doubled. I am here in the waiting room now. Doc told me it could have been lab error or ectopic. He's gonna do a sono while I'm here. Update when I know anything.

Last night my ds1 who just started religion told me he learned to pray. I asked what he prayed for and he told me he prayed he could meet my grandmother and that he prayed his mommy would have a baby.

I do NOT talk about ttc bc I had a NT scan and cvs to confirm ( last year) that I was carrying a baby with chromosome problems. I made the mistake of telling my boys we were having a baby bc then we weren't. So a year later and that's was my dear dear son is praying for!

Crossing my fingers for you!!! Really hope you get some good news and there was just a lab mistake!

Rosie85
October 11th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Dreaming-- I should take the team green down. Hubby and I decided to find out after all I think. It will be November 26th that we do. We are having the tech write the gender on a card and put it in an envelope so we can open it at home later in private.

H&G I really hope the lab was just an error, thinking of you!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Where abouts are you?? Where I am in Ontario the earliest you can get a gender scan is 18 weeks!!! I'm so jealous of all the early scans lol!! We get a scan around 8-9 weeks just for dating, to make sure the due dates are correct then another around 18-20 weeks for a gender determination if you want it! I'm paying for a 3D gender scan though because the 2D here have known to have a REALLY LOW accuracy rate!

I'm in Malta, I'm getting US every 4 weeks starting at 8weeks pregnancy but I'm paying for them privately. The only ones offered for free at the hospitals are I think at about 20weeks and then some other later on during the pregnancy. But they do not even tell you the gender, at least they didn't want to tell me the gender when I was having my son, I don't know if things have changed since then. I'm also tempted to do a 3D, they give you a cd too so that I could watch it for a million times at home :) but it is quite expensive.

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Oh Hope, I hope it is nothing serious hun :( Keep us posted! It is so nice of your kid to pray for a brother/sister, so cute! xxx

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Dreaming-- I should take the team green down. Hubby and I decided to find out after all I think. It will be November 26th that we do. We are having the tech write the gender on a card and put it in an envelope so we can open it at home later in private.

H&G I really hope the lab was just an error, thinking of you!

I'm also considering asking the DR to write down the gender for us to see it at home, I don't trust my reaction if he says boy, but I'm too curious and would be probably staring at the monitor to see if there is a hot dog or a hamburger in there.

Butterfly Spirit
October 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
:HH: Awe Hope, I'm praying for you hon! I'm hoping all is well!! xxx

Rosie85
October 11th, 2012, 02:03 PM
I am going to look away from the screen when it comes to potty shot time. I will make Dh look away too although he doesn't know what he is looking for haha

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I'm in Malta, I'm getting US every 4 weeks starting at 8weeks pregnancy but I'm paying for them privately. The only ones offered for free at the hospitals are I think at about 20weeks and then some other later on during the pregnancy. But they do not even tell you the gender, at least they didn't want to tell me the gender when I was having my son, I don't know if things have changed since then. I'm also tempted to do a 3D, they give you a cd too so that I could watch it for a million times at home :) but it is quite expensive.

Hm so different eh! Here even the ones paid for privately won't do gender determination before 18 weeks! And the 3D ultrasound will cost me about $100 at 18 weeks! Then we might do another 3D later, like 27 weeks to see physical appearance etc! I will be so jealous of all you finding out gender so early when the time comes LOL I am already SO anxious to find out!! You girls are lucky!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Hm so different eh! Here even the ones paid for privately won't do gender determination before 18 weeks! And the 3D ultrasound will cost me about $100 at 18 weeks! Then we might do another 3D later, like 27 weeks to see physical appearance etc! I will be so jealous of all you finding out gender so early when the time comes LOL I am already SO anxious to find out!! You girls are lucky!

Here 3D is 132Euro, it's approx 167canadian dollars cause I asked about it yesterday.

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Here 3D is 132Euro, it's approx 167canadian dollars cause I asked about it yesterday.

Ya it's about the same here then! The $100 is a gender scan then the one that will give me a DVD and pictures etc is $190! Did you do it with your DS? We didn't! It'll be my first time!

Rosie85
October 11th, 2012, 03:06 PM
My mom said she would pay for a 3d scan if my 2d ultrasound said a girl for the gender. We want to make sure! Here where I live in the states it costs between $150-200 depending on what you want with it like video, extra pictures, a frame for the picture etc...

cvd
October 11th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Oh goodness ladies.
6 and a half weeks in and I just had my first RUN FOR THE BATHROOM moment. With my DS I never had any nausea or vomitting, for the last few days I have had CONSTANT nausea and now it has turned into getting sick :( I hope maybe it was a one time go. Makes me feel somewhat hopeful since this pregnancy is already the opposite of DS that it is for sure a girl LOL. Really hope this decides to go away though!!! Not pleasant!

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Ya it's about the same here then! The $100 is a gender scan then the one that will give me a DVD and pictures etc is $190! Did you do it with your DS? We didn't! It'll be my first time!

No, didn't do it with my DS, so this would be the first. I'm feeling so sad right now, I'm reading Hope's thread about her Beta Results and they're not looking good and I just feel so upset. I'm just praying everything will turn out ok.

dreamingpink77
October 11th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Oh goodness ladies.
6 and a half weeks in and I just had my first RUN FOR THE BATHROOM moment. With my DS I never had any nausea or vomitting, for the last few days I have had CONSTANT nausea and now it has turned into getting sick :( I hope maybe it was a one time go. Makes me feel somewhat hopeful since this pregnancy is already the opposite of DS that it is for sure a girl LOL. Really hope this decides to go away though!!! Not pleasant!

Perhaps it is a sign something is different in there, although there are several mums who say they had very different pregnancies but still had same gender. Hope you will be feeling better soon. I'm not feeling any nausea, nothing at all. I felt a little nauseous a few days ago but that's it. And no frequent peeing, nothing and honestly I'm not liking this. Just bigger boobs.

Jadis
October 11th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Great name, Rosie! I feel like I see the name "Maggie" everywhere I go these days. I'm hoping it's a sign from the universe! Feeling very tired already. Aside from the insane exhaustion, I'm feeling fine for now.

Emily
October 13th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Hi ladies can I join? I'm due June 22 if the counter at babycentre is right. When will/did everyone go to the doctors?

I didn't go till 12 weeks with DS2 and got told off for it. There are hundreds of tests here - your arm becomes a pin cushion from all the blood tests, there are two diabetes tests, 2 or 3 scans, monthly (then twice monthly) weigh-ins and blood pressure tests, you have to give so much urine they could fill a swimming pool with it, Strep B etc etc I kinda like to keep things natural and unmedicated (till 9 cm when I turn into a junkie!) so it is hard for me.

cvd
October 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi ladies can I join? I'm due June 22 if the counter at babycentre is right. When will/did everyone go to the doctors?

I didn't go till 12 weeks with DS2 and got told off for it. There are hundreds of tests here - your arm becomes a pin cushion from all the blood tests, there are two diabetes tests, 2 or 3 scans, monthly (then twice monthly) weigh-ins and blood pressure tests, you have to give so much urine they could fill a swimming pool with it, Strep B etc etc I kinda like to keep things natural and unmedicated (till 9 cm when I turn into a junkie!) so it is hard for me.

Hey Emily! Congrats!!! Glad to have you with us. I went to the doctor about 2 days after I found out I was pregnant LOL she was shocked to see me in so early and just took my blood pressure etc and gave me all the paperwork for my bloodwork. I see her again Nov 1st. Sorry to hear about all the tests and such!!! I find it so crazy how things are so different from country to country. That's a lot of ultrasounds! Here in Canada, if I remember correctly from my last pregnancy - I go for 1 round of bloodwork right away (a lot of vials, I HATE doing it!!!), we get an ultrasound at 8-10 weeks, then again at 20 weeks, and another quick blood sample for glucose test later on in pregnancy (I think around 30 weeks). I would hate to have several blood tests, I can't stand giving blood!!

cvd
October 13th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Hi ladies! Well my doctor wanted to see me on Thursday because I was having constant cramping on the left side (6w 5d). I just figured I had ovulated from the left and that's what was causing the pain. Turns out I ovulated from the RIGHT and the left side pain was just GI related (how embarrassing). Anyway, I know it's far from 100% but I've heard you're slightly more likely to have a boy if you ovulated from the right. I started getting excited but then I realized there's still a good chance I'm having another girl. Have any of you ladies found out which ovary you ovulated from yet?

Hm I've never even heard of this before lol! Maybe docs don't do it around here!!

HopeandDreamG
October 13th, 2012, 07:56 PM

I added you to the due date list. If I miss anyone please PM me and I will add you. I havent been on this thread that much as I am totally in limbo with whether this pregnancy is going to work out. Looking like its not. My doctor will call me tomorrow from the blood work done today.

cvd
October 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I added you to the due date list. If I miss anyone please PM me and I will add you. I havent been on this thread that much as I am totally in limbo with whether this pregnancy is going to work out. Looking like its not. My doctor will call me tomorrow from the blood work done today.

Hoping for good news today!

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hi ladies! Well my doctor wanted to see me on Thursday because I was having constant cramping on the left side (6w 5d). I just figured I had ovulated from the left and that's what was causing the pain. Turns out I ovulated from the RIGHT and the left side pain was just GI related (how embarrassing). Anyway, I know it's far from 100% but I've heard you're slightly more likely to have a boy if you ovulated from the right. I started getting excited but then I realized there's still a good chance I'm having another girl. Have any of you ladies found out which ovary you ovulated from yet?

Hi waffles, personally I don't know from which side I ovulated when I had DS and didn't know about Ramzi's theory back then cause I would have asked where placenta was, but now that I know about it, and I've read a bit about it, it seems that his theory is quite accurate and that he had about 98% accuracy, so I'm gonna ask Dr where the placenta is when I'm going for my ultrasound. I don't want to get much excited though if he says that it's on the left (I swayed for girl :) ) but I still want to know if his theory works with me :)

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM
A little update on me....so Friday evening I had a bad cramp and felt something coming out from down there, I thought it was mucus but when I went at the toilet I found some rusty colored blood. I was shocked. I immediately called a private hospital there is in the vicinity and asked to be seen by a gynea and they managed to fix me an appointment for that same evening. I went for the appointment and gynae told me that she will try to make an ultrasound but that probably she won't be able to see anything as baby is too small, I was 5wks 5days. She saw the sac and the yolk sac inside it but couldn't see the baby, but she insisted on trying as she said that probably the baby is behind the yolk sac, that's why we're not seeing it. Then when she was going to give up, we saw a very tiny dot pulsing behind the yolk sac which we think was his/her heart beating. I was a little releaved at least. She sent me for a beta test though, which I did one test yesterday morning and now have to go for the second test tomorrow morning. They will probably give me the result tomorrow evening. I hope everything is ok. In the meantime I'm looking at my pants every now and then to check if everything is ok down there and I only had a little brownish mucus, almost nothing, like when af is over and you still get those colored threads of mucus. I'm praying that everything will be ok for this little one. Hope beta results will show hcg level is doubling :pray:

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I can't wait for the results tomorrow. I didn't ask mine on which side was the baby, I felt it was not appropriate cause I went there in panic and honestly what mattered at that moment was that the baby was ok. And she also said that the placenta is still forming.But I'll go in two weeks time and if everything will be fine, I will ask her where the placenta is. I do remember though that a few days after ovulation I felt twinges on the left side of my tummy and I'm hoping that was my baby implanting :)

Emily
October 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
A little update on me....so Friday evening I had a bad cramp and felt something coming out from down there, I thought it was mucus but when I went at the toilet I found some rusty colored blood. I was shocked. I immediately called a private hospital there is in the vicinity and asked to be seen by a gynea and they managed to fix me an appointment for that same evening. I went for the appointment and gynae told me that she will try to make an ultrasound but that probably she won't be able to see anything as baby is too small, I was 5wks 5days. She saw the sac and the yolk sac inside it but couldn't see the baby, but she insisted on trying as she said that probably the baby is behind the yolk sac, that's why we're not seeing it. Then when she was going to give up, we saw a very tiny dot pulsing behind the yolk sac which we think was his/her heart beating. I was a little releaved at least. She sent me for a beta test though, which I did one test yesterday morning and now have to go for the second test tomorrow morning. They will probably give me the result tomorrow evening. I hope everything is ok. In the meantime I'm looking at my pants every now and then to check if everything is ok down there and I only had a little brownish mucus, almost nothing, like when af is over and you still get those colored threads of mucus. I'm praying that everything will be ok for this little one. Hope beta results will show hcg level is doubling :pray:

The EXACT same thing happened to me with DS1. He was fine but I know how scary it is. Big hugs.

cvd
October 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM

Hope all is well!!!!! I'm sure you will get good results! Such a scary thing to go through though :(

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 03:28 PM
The EXACT same thing happened to me with DS1. He was fine but I know how scary it is. Big hugs.

Thanks Emily. I also had it with my DS at 7 weeks and it resulted I had placenta previa, but the placenta moved when I was 8months, so I could deliver him normally. I hope everything will be fine.

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Hope all is well!!!!! I'm sure you will get good results! Such a scary thing to go through though :(

Yeah, hopefully results will be ok! Will let you know tomorrow.

dreamingpink77
October 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Are you girls having lots and lots of dreams? I'm having so much vivid dreams, they are so clear they seem reality. I don't remember having so many dreams with my son, but probably it's because I didn't associate vivid dreams with pregnancy at the time, or because I forgot that I also used to dream a lot.

dreamingpink77
October 15th, 2012, 06:25 AM
So hungry today :( Woke up early and was very hungry, ate a kellogg's mini bites, arrived work and ate one and half sandwiches with cheese and luncheon meat, (if I had 6sandwiches, I would have eaten them all), after some time took a packet of Pavesini biscuits, now some Special K cereal with skimmed milk and I'm still hungry and got that strange taste in my mouth that tells me to eat more. I weighed myself yesterday and I already gained 1.5kg and I'm only six wks in :(

Emily
October 15th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Are you girls having lots and lots of dreams? I'm having so much vivid dreams, they are so clear they seem reality. I don't remember having so many dreams with my son, but probably it's because I didn't associate vivid dreams with pregnancy at the time, or because I forgot that I also used to dream a lot.

I had a really vivid one about my 20 week scan (getting ahead of myself I know) and it was another boy. I guess that my brain is trying to come to terms with the fact that although we did all we could it will still probably be a boy. At least I know how to change a boy's nappy!:)

cvd
October 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM

I had a crazy vivid dream the other night, it was strange!! I was itchy all over I have NO idea why lol!!

Back to a comment I made about finding gender out earlier in some countries ect I actually just found out that Canada moved it to 18 weeks because too many people were using the gender scan for GENDER SELECTION, then having an abortion (I thought maybe it was for more accuracy etc). Now most places make the minimum 20 weeks to be safe. COULD YOU EVEN IMAGINE? Having something inside you, a part of you, for 18 weeks then just getting rid of it because of gender? Oh my goodness. I was in love with this baby before we even actually CONCEIVED. Not to mention all the people out there who don't have the ability to have children or can't get pregnant easily... there's people who just throw a healthy child away cause of gender. I can't even believe how sad that is and that there's people like that out there :( Love for a baby is supposed to be unconditional. Sorry I just found this out so had to rant!!!!

Rosie85
October 15th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I have been having a ton of vivid nightmares. last night it was see through worms crawling all over me trying to get in. I should probably stop watching The Walking Dead before I go to sleep...haha

dreamingpink77
October 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah, unfortunately it happens. When I was 21 weeks with my DS I had bleeding and had to be admitted to hospital cause they thought I would miscarry. I remember one night I asked a doctor what will happen if the bleeding persists and he simply said, we'll just have to remove the baby from you. I remember I spent the whole night crying and I felt devastated. Thanks God everything turned out fine. But I remember how I felt at the thought of removing my baby who had lived inside me for 21 weeks, let alone how I could want to get rid of it cause it was not of the desired gender :(

dreamingpink77
October 15th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I have been having a ton of vivid nightmares. last night it was see through worms crawling all over me trying to get in. I should probably stop watching The Walking Dead before I go to sleep...haha

Oh my, that's disgusting. I'm so afraid of any kind of worm, so that would have made me itch all through the night and would have made me awake all night :(

Praying4Pink
October 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hi ladies can I join you? I just got my BFP this morning and my due date is June 23rd. I thought I would be able to get into the doctor for b/w but they won't see me until 8 weeks. Is that normal? I can't remember with DS1 but seems that I had b/w done first and then u/s at 8 weeks. I at least wanted to make sure my beta was doubling appropriately.

dreamingpink77
October 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM
So here you are Praying4Pink, I have just replied to you on your BFP thread :) Well Congrats again and glad you are here!

dreamingpink77
October 15th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I think it's quite normal to ask you to come at 8weeks cause they cannot see anything on an ultrasound before the 7th week. I already had to go to doctor, first visit cause I had an infection down there, and another visit cause I had a little bleeding on Friday, so I immediately went to DR. Now I'm going again for a 7wk ultrasound to make sure everything is ok cause got beta result today and it did not double. But I would only be going for my 8th week scan if I was sure everything was ok.

cvd
October 15th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah, unfortunately it happens. When I was 21 weeks with my DS I had bleeding and had to be admitted to hospital cause they thought I would miscarry. I remember one night I asked a doctor what will happen if the bleeding persists and he simply said, we'll just have to remove the baby from you. I remember I spent the whole night crying and I felt devastated. Thanks God everything turned out fine. But I remember how I felt at the thought of removing my baby who had lived inside me for 21 weeks, let alone how I could want to get rid of it cause it was not of the desired gender :(

Oh my goodness that is the scariest thing to go through. I am so glad everything turned out okay!!! What a nightmare! :(

cvd
October 15th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hi ladies can I join you? I just got my BFP this morning and my due date is June 23rd. I thought I would be able to get into the doctor for b/w but they won't see me until 8 weeks. Is that normal? I can't remember with DS1 but seems that I had b/w done first and then u/s at 8 weeks. I at least wanted to make sure my beta was doubling appropriately.

Congrats!! Glad to have you with us!! I also agree that's normal :) I went in when I found out a few weeks ago and my doc just checked blood pressure etc and have me forms for my bloodwork and said to just complete it before my next appt. which is Nov 1, ill be just over 9 weeks! So ya I think it's totally normal and fine!

dreamingpink77
October 16th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Girls, do you have any solution for the constant bad taste in mouth? I had forgotten it even existed but it started on Sunday and it seems everything I eat or drink, the bad taste is always there. Has anyone found something which makes it go away at least for some time? :(

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 16th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Girls, do you have any solution for the constant bad taste in mouth? I had forgotten it even existed but it started on Sunday and it seems everything I eat or drink, the bad taste is always there. Has anyone found something which makes it go away at least for some time? :(

I have to suck on peppermints a lot. It does make the taste go away, and sometimes makes the throw up feeling go away too.

dreamingpink77
October 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I'll have to go and get some :) I also just read on internet that citrus juices or citrus sweets are also good.

cvd
October 16th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I have to suck on peppermints a lot. It does make the taste go away, and sometimes makes the throw up feeling go away too.

Peppermints can make the throw up feeling go away????? Omg I am going to go buy some mints in BULK lol I am so tired of feeling nauseous ALL DAY LONG. I woke up at 3am to pee and didn't think I'd get back to sleep cause my tummy was sooo upset. I did but now it's 10am and I'm still just lying on the couch. DS is doing laps around the living room LOL thank goodness he's good at entertaining himself!!!!!!

sweetpea
October 16th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Hi, girls! :wave: Just checking in! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately, but DH took me on a long weekend trip this past weekend (early Thursday to late Saturday) for a belated anniversary present. I wasn't able to get on the message boards in that time, and was too exhausted on Sunday to come and post! Didn't mean to drop off the message boards, sorry about that! I hope all is well with everyone and their little babes! :)

Well, we got the shock of our lives yesterday afternoon - we're having twins! :omg:

I had a lot of sharp pains on my left side, near my ovary, and they had me come in for an early u/s. That's when they saw the two sacs and two heartbeats. We're shocked, scared, nervous, excited...every emotion you can think of. I hope we can handle this!

waffles
October 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Hi, girls! :wave: Just checking in! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately, but DH took me on a long weekend trip this past weekend (early Thursday to late Saturday) for a belated anniversary present. I wasn't able to get on the message boards in that time, and was too exhausted on Sunday to come and post! Didn't mean to drop off the message boards, sorry about that! I hope all is well with everyone and their little babes! :)

Well, we got the shock of our lives yesterday afternoon - we're having twins! :omg:

I had a lot of sharp pains on my left side, near my ovary, and they had me come in for an early u/s. That's when they saw the two sacs and two heartbeats. We're shocked, scared, nervous, excited...every emotion you can think of. I hope we can handle this!s

I just responded to your thread on announcements!! That's crazy awesome news :)

sweetpea
October 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks, waffles! :)

coocoobananas
October 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Try cinnamon gum and/ or jolly ranchers!! I was quite surprised how the gum worked... I would sometimes feel like my tongue felt like carpet but it helped! I think it helped the nausea too because for me, eating helped ease the nausea... Wish I thought of it earlier... Wouldnt be such a chubbs now!!!

Praying4Pink
October 16th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Congrats!! Glad to have you with us!! I also agree that's normal :) I went in when I found out a few weeks ago and my doc just checked blood pressure etc and have me forms for my bloodwork and said to just complete it before my next appt. which is Nov 1, ill be just over 9 weeks! So ya I think it's totally normal and fine!

Thanks cvd! I googled it and it is pretty much the norm as you said, lol. It just seemed like I went for b/w earlier than 8 weeks with DS1. Then again...I didn't find out until I was almost a week late so maybe it just *seemed* that I didn't have as long of a wait. Another type of TWW :rofl:

cvd
October 16th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Try cinnamon gum and/ or jolly ranchers!! I was quite surprised how the gum worked... I would sometimes feel like my tongue felt like carpet but it helped! I think it helped the nausea too because for me, eating helped ease the nausea... Wish I thought of it earlier... Wouldnt be such a chubbs now!!!

Coocoo! That is the exact type of nausea I've been having. I have been eating and eating since it started. I'm so glad you shared this. Next grocery shop I'm getting those things. When did the nausea ease up for you??? Usually it's tolerable and just an annoyance, today it's bad though. I've not really moved from the couch :(

coocoobananas
October 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Well mine started earlier this time at 5 weeks 4 days... But who's counting!!! On Zofran and diclectin and prescription antacids... I know!!! It actually started to ease at 11 weeks. But it was still lingering til just last week... But honestly I think the LE diet may have given me something something along the lines of an ulcer as I started having spasms in my stomach just before getting pregnant. So for me I think the acid reflux from that really kept it going!! So hopefully not for you:/
The day I first got nauseous I asked for something for heartburn/acid reflux/ integestion... Im never sure what it is because my sister was given some via iv in the hospital for her appendix and she was very nauseous. We both were like but she's nauseous... That won't work?!? Well literally 5 minutes later she felt 100x better!! All I was thinking was hmmmm wonder if this is part of the nausea in pregnancy?? And I really think it is for me!!
I also did Accupuncture for both nausea and acid reflux and again that helped tons too I think! Wore sea bands for a bit too which I'm not sure about... But I think helped! And of course ate a lot! Green apples helped too and suprisingly iced coffee with milk! Only thing I could enjoy drinking!!! Iced water with lemon helped me get that back!!
Other than all that, nothing really!!! Lol!!!

cvd
October 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Oh goodness! Well thank you for the tips :) I may ask to go on diclectin when I see my doctor in a couple weeks, I really would rather not though!!! Glad your feeling better! Hope mine eases up soon otherwise this is going to be an incredibly LONG pregnancy!! LOL I never had any of this with DS

sweetpea
October 17th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm really nauseous here, too. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a ton. I'm nauseous 24/7. And nothing seems to appeal to me food-wise, so it's very hard to eat. I just nibble on things all day long, nothing tastes good, blech. :(

cvd
October 17th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I'm really nauseous here, too. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a ton. I'm nauseous 24/7. And nothing seems to appeal to me food-wise, so it's very hard to eat. I just nibble on things all day long, nothing tastes good, blech. :(

Ah gagging sounds terrible!!! I have thrown up twice :( and I am the opposite with food! I am pretty much constantly eating. Oh man. Do they say symptoms are worse with twins??? Around 5 weeks till the second trimester and we should be in the clear I hope!!! I hate this nausea :(

Praying4Pink
October 17th, 2012, 10:06 PM
I think next week I am really going to be feeling it, lol. When I found out I was pregnant I had *just* missed af so I am only 4 + 3 today. I think around week 5 or 6 is when the nausea kicks in right? Not that I'm looking forward to that!

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Hello everyone, seems Nausea is being the talk of the day/s :( Me feeling a bit nauseous too and food doesn't look so much appealing :( I'm always complaining that I don't know what to cook. Even the smell of bread seems to stink. Just had some Special K cereal but the milk just had a different taste. I'm eating a lot of carbs in the morning, like crackers, biscuits. One of the main issues for me is drinking....I am thirsty all the time but just don't know what to drink! I can't smell coffee or tea anymore, I can't even look at coke and lemonade, so what am I to drink? I drink water but it just doesn't have any taste and I need some taste to take away that bad taste in my mouth, then I sometimes drink milk with Strawberry nesquik in it, which at least I like, but I don't want to drink too much milk with nesquik cause that's too sugary and also cause too much milk makes me gassy. Then I also like drinking fresh orange juice but I can't drink that all the time especially if I'm at work.

Today I'm very much looking forward to eat gnocchi! Something that I only cooked two times in my whole life, but for some reason yesterday they came in to my mind and I just had to get them. I can't wait to eat dinner this evening :)

Emily
October 18th, 2012, 08:27 AM
How did you ladies put a pregnancy ticker on you signature? I haven't told anyone except Dh that I am pregnant IRL so would really like to be able to shout about it somewhere! When I try to upload one i get the 'invalid file' notice:(

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Are you choosing the right url when creating your ticker? You have to choose the BBCode one. When is your due date? and which pregnancy ticker are you trying to create?

sweetpea
October 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Ah gagging sounds terrible!!! I have thrown up twice :( and I am the opposite with food! I am pretty much constantly eating. Oh man. Do they say symptoms are worse with twins??? Around 5 weeks till the second trimester and we should be in the clear I hope!!! I hate this nausea :(
Yeah, the gagging is not so much fun. But neither is throwing up! I'm sorry to hear you've thrown up twice already, ugh. I really hope this ends up being a "first trimester only" things for all of us - I've heard of m/s continuing on throughout the whole pregnancy, and I hope that's not the case for any of us here! Oh, and to answer your question, I've just started reading a bit about twin pregnancies, but yes, I have read that sometimes the symptoms are worse than a singleton pregnancy. My nausea IS a bit worse this time around, but I'm just thankful I haven't actually thrown up yet (I *hate* throwing up!).

Blech, first trimester is the worst. I can't wait until the second tri, when we are all feeling a bit better, but we're not too big yet! ;)

sweetpea
October 18th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone, seems Nausea is being the talk of the day/s :( Me feeling a bit nauseous too and food doesn't look so much appealing :( I'm always complaining that I don't know what to cook. Even the smell of bread seems to stink. Just had some Special K cereal but the milk just had a different taste. I'm eating a lot of carbs in the morning, like crackers, biscuits. One of the main issues for me is drinking....I am thirsty all the time but just don't know what to drink! I can't smell coffee or tea anymore, I can't even look at coke and lemonade, so what am I to drink? I drink water but it just doesn't have any taste and I need some taste to take away that bad taste in my mouth, then I sometimes drink milk with Strawberry nesquik in it, which at least I like, but I don't want to drink too much milk with nesquik cause that's too sugary and also cause too much milk makes me gassy. Then I also like drinking fresh orange juice but I can't drink that all the time especially if I'm at work.

Today I'm very much looking forward to eat gnocchi! Something that I only cooked two times in my whole life, but for some reason yesterday they came in to my mind and I just had to get them. I can't wait to eat dinner this evening :)
Dreaming, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time with drinks. :( Have you tried ginger ale? Or maybe Sprite? I've found the clear bubbly drinks are helping me tremendously. Whenever DH and I go out to eat, I order a Sprite with grenadine (basically, a Shirley Temple, right?) and it really eases my stomach. I hope you find something that works for you! (Oh, just thought of this, too: What about sparkling/flavored water?)

Mmmm, gnocchi sounds really good right now! Enjoy your dinner tonight! :)

dreamingpink77
October 18th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Thanks sweetpea, I tried Sprite which sometimes I enjoy but mostly only the look at soft drinks makes me feel nauseous :( I read on internet to drink water with some fresh lemon juice in it, i tried it today and it was nice to drink. I hope I will still like it for some time, when I was pregnant with DS I had the same drink problem and I used to like something for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden I came to hate it, and I started all over again with the problemm of 'what am I gonna drink?' :) I really hope too that this only lasts throughout the first trimester. With DS it ended as soon as I got to the 13th week.

cvd
October 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah, the gagging is not so much fun. But neither is throwing up! I'm sorry to hear you've thrown up twice already, ugh. I really hope this ends up being a "first trimester only" things for all of us - I've heard of m/s continuing on throughout the whole pregnancy, and I hope that's not the case for any of us here! Oh, and to answer your question, I've just started reading a bit about twin pregnancies, but yes, I have read that sometimes the symptoms are worse than a singleton pregnancy. My nausea IS a bit worse this time around, but I'm just thankful I haven't actually thrown up yet (I *hate* throwing up!).

Blech, first trimester is the worst. I can't wait until the second tri, when we are all feeling a bit better, but we're not too big yet! ;)

It is SOO exciting that you are having twins, I am excited to follow the journey!! Ou wait till the kicks start up!!!

Anyone have any family members that make things like pregnancy into a competition??? We just found out a fam member (not my side) is pregnant and only 3 weeks ahead of me. She's the type that ALWAYS makes things a competition. Example, we got married and she isn't (they have been together longer then us) and she texted my DH and said "I can't believe you gave her a ring before I got one from my bf.... BUT CONGRATS!". Ugh hate that I'm going to have to deal with this now. Almost makes me more nauseous then I already AM! Haha!

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Are you choosing the right url when creating your ticker? You have to choose the BBCode one. When is your due date? and which pregnancy ticker are you trying to create?

I'm trying to use the one on pregnology - I've tried all the different sizes in bbcode and a couple of different sites -I've tried everything!! Perhaps I am trying to save it in the wrong place - do you put it in signature picture? Do you copy the whole code that appears in the box? I'm due June 22nd so I guess I have time to work it out LOL

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 07:00 AM
C*** it looks like I was getting ahead of myself asking about a ticker:( I had some spotting an hour ago and fear the worst as I have a slightly crampy feeling too. Seeing the doc later today but I know she will just tell me to wait it out as she doesn't have a scan in her office as she is just a GP -I don't have an OB yet as I haven't been to the docs yet. I had the same thing happen with DS1 at the same sort of time and he was fine but I don't remember cramping. Am so scared to look in case there is any more spotting. God I hate this.

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 12:06 PM
C*** it looks like I was getting ahead of myself asking about a ticker:( I had some spotting an hour ago and fear the worst as I have a slightly crampy feeling too. Seeing the doc later today but I know she will just tell me to wait it out as she doesn't have a scan in her office as she is just a GP -I don't have an OB yet as I haven't been to the docs yet. I had the same thing happen with DS1 at the same sort of time and he was fine but I don't remember cramping. Am so scared to look in case there is any more spotting. God I hate this.

Ah try not to worry! I know easier said then done of course! I had some brown spotting around 5 weeks and I've actually had some brown streaks in my cm the last 2 days. My doctor really just thinks it's cause of DTD cause we still do it pretty normally and she doesn't think it's anything bad at all, she said if it's red to then be worried. Have you been dtd recently?

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 12:17 PM
:wave: hello please may i join you lovely ladies.

BFP this morning so am officially pregnant (for now anyway, hopefully for another 8 months to) baby due 25/06/2012.

3boys
October 19th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Congratulations Mrs P, I'm due on the 20th :)

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks sweetpea, I tried Sprite which sometimes I enjoy but mostly only the look at soft drinks makes me feel nauseous :( I read on internet to drink water with some fresh lemon juice in it, i tried it today and it was nice to drink. I hope I will still like it for some time, when I was pregnant with DS I had the same drink problem and I used to like something for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden I came to hate it, and I started all over again with the problemm of 'what am I gonna drink?' :) I really hope too that this only lasts throughout the first trimester. With DS it ended as soon as I got to the 13th week.

Lemonade helped me SO much this pregnancy! I recommend Minutemaid! I also sucked on Old Fashioned Lemon Drops in the first trimester.

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM

BFP this morning so am officially pregnant (for now anyway, hopefully for another 8 months to) baby due 25/06/2012.

5497 Mrs P! :)

YAY!!! :pregnant:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

Butterfly Spirit
October 19th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Congratulations Mrs P, I'm due on the 20th :)

5499 To you too 3boys! :)

:pregnant:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months!

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Ah try not to worry! I know easier said then done of course! I had some brown spotting around 5 weeks and I've actually had some brown streaks in my cm the last 2 days. My doctor really just thinks it's cause of DTD cause we still do it pretty normally and she doesn't think it's anything bad at all, she said if it's red to then be worried. Have you been dtd recently?

Hi there, no can't blame it on dtd as have been entertaining ourselves differently IYKWIM till doc check up. Saw doc today (not normal one) and I hate him. He said that as I am only a week or so past normal AF I have nothing to worry about and that I will just miscarry like a normal period and everything will go back to normal. No mention of the bean perhaps sticking around and no examination or anything. I, of course, burst into tears and forgot all my Spanish. That shamed him into giving me an app with a matrona on Monday. Hopefully she will be a bit more understanding.

There has been a bit more blood but am not holding out much hope as it is getting redder. Cr** cr** cr**:tissue:

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Hi there, no can't blame it on dtd as have been entertaining ourselves differently IYKWIM till doc check up. Saw doc today (not normal one) and I hate him. He said that as I am only a week or so past normal AF I have nothing to worry about and that I will just miscarry like a normal period and everything will go back to normal. No mention of the bean perhaps sticking around and no examination or anything. I, of course, burst into tears and forgot all my Spanish. That shamed him into giving me an app with a matrona on Monday. Hopefully she will be a bit more understanding.

There has been a bit more blood but am not holding out much hope as it is getting redder. Cr** cr** cr**:tissue:

You have GOT TO BE kidding. Wow. I would hate him as well. When I talked to my doctor at 5 weeks with spotting, she mentioned NOTHING about miscarriage. She totally reassured me everything would be fine. I know sometimes it's better to get the straight up reality but if she had of said what he said, I probably would have worried myself into a miscarriage.
Spotting can be a ton of things this early in pregnancy, so much is changing. I did a lot of looking up online and most times it's normal!! If it's bright red and heavy then of course it's not. I'm sorry he did that to you. I sure hope he is wrong!!!!

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 04:34 PM
AW thanks CVD. Yes I have googled myself into a bit of hope:) Fingers crossed things will look better in time for Monday's app.

Rosie85
October 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Sorry about your doc Emily. I hope your bean decides to stick around.

Emily
October 19th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Congratulations how fantastic!!!!!!!

Mrs_P
October 19th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Thank you emily sorry your having a rough time of it, i had some spotting with ds1 and ds2 (at 6 weeks) and they were both fine, i worried my self crazy but i think it really quite common

cvd
October 19th, 2012, 06:56 PM

Congrats!! Glad to have you here :)

sweetpea
October 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through that, Emily. :( I hope everything turns out okay. :pray:

Congratulations, Mrs. P!!! Very happy for you!!! :)

Emily
October 20th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Hi can someone remove me from the due date list? Thanks. I wish you all a healthy and happy nine months.x

cvd
October 20th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Hi can someone remove me from the due date list? Thanks. I wish you all a healthy and happy nine months.x

Oh Emily. So sorry to hear. I was really hoping it was nothing. We will be waiting for you to come back!!!! What bad luck is going around with all these chemicals :( feel better!!!

sweetpea
October 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, Emily. :( Big (((hugs))) to you. I hope you get a sticky pink bean very soon! :pray:

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 10:56 AM

Emily I am SO sorry honey! I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Praying for you!

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Mrs. P! OMG so over the moon excited for you! Ahhhh! We are going to be experiencing this together. Yeah! Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!!!!

Mrs_P
October 20th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Aw thank you P4P me to, looks like we are only 5 apart too!

Mrs_P
October 20th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Emily, really sorry things didn't work out for you, fingers crossed you'll be back here again in 3 weeks with your sticky little bean x

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Aw thank you P4P me to, looks like we are only 5 apart too!

Have you been experiencing any symptoms? Just headaches and minor cramping. A little nausea. Sore boobs. But I am just happy to be pregnant! Didn't think it was going to happen.

Mrs_P
October 20th, 2012, 03:49 PM
not really i don't feel pregnant at all, had really sore boobs for a good week now but only on and off, been tired (but then i have started my new position and sat a uni exam in the last week so been up midnight working!). Have had mega period pains and lower back ache was adamant it was af so shocked when it didn't show!

Am expecting bad morning sickness though as its been worse everytime i've been preggers - how about you what were previous pregnancys like?

Praying4Pink
October 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM
not really i don't feel pregnant at all, had really sore boobs for a good week now but only on and off, been tired (but then i have started my new position and sat a uni exam in the last week so been up midnight working!). Have had mega period pains and lower back ache was adamant it was af so shocked when it didn't show!

Am expecting bad morning sickness though as its been worse everytime i've been preggers - how about you what were previous pregnancys like?

I hear that Mrs. P! Some days I feel more pregnant than others. I also had cramping in my lower back which was another "hummm" moment. Usually af cramps are only in the front for me.

Well I have only had one other pregnancy and I didn't have much sickness. I had 24/7 nausea...kind of felt like motion sickness but never really threw up. Oh and I had what we call "the spits" which is where your salivary glands over produce and your mouth is constantly filled with saliva. It sucks! But I am sure not worse than vomiting.

cvd
October 20th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Tmi but any mamas have tips for constipation??? I was drinking some prune juice a bit back but now with this nausea I just can't do it!!! I eat all whole grain food, try to drink lots of water although I could definitely up that! Was wondering if anyone has anything else that seems to work (that my nauseous tummy can handle)? Nausea + constipation makes for a super unhappy mama lol!!

Praying4Pink
October 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Cvd any fresh fruit should help. Pears and apples are the top fiber choices for my family. Can you stomach dried prunes or fresh pears or apples?

cvd
October 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Cvd any fresh fruit should help. Pears and apples are the top fiber choices for my family. Can you stomach dried prunes or fresh pears or apples?

I don't think I could do prunes but I just went and got some apples and pears! I usually eat an orange each day too! Thanks :)

Praying4Pink
October 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
I don't think I could do prunes but I just went and got some apples and pears! I usually eat an orange each day too! Thanks :)

They should help cvd! I have been okay so far but it is still early for me. I will be stocking up too. It may take a day or two but you should be going soon!

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM
They should help cvd! I have been okay so far but it is still early for me. I will be stocking up too. It may take a day or two but you should be going soon!

Well, obviously I am not the best fruit shopper - I can't say I have ever bought pears and I sure picked pears that are NOT ripe!! I went to take a bite and I could have maybe chipped a tooth haha I will have to wait a couple days for those!

Rosie85
October 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
hahah CVD! I am the same, I am terrible at picking produce. I can sit for 15 minutes trying to find what I think is the best and come out with the worst. Dh just laughs when I bring stuff home. He worked in produce as a teenager and still remembers how to find the good stuff!

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Lemonade helped me SO much this pregnancy! I recommend Minutemaid! I also sucked on Old Fashioned Lemon Drops in the first trimester.

Thanks Butterfly, I'm drinking lots of water with freshly squeezed orange juice, it seems for now I like it. I'm also chewing on spearmint or peppermint gum and it seems to help a bit both with the bad taste in mouth and also with the constant nausea feeling. Can't wait till first trimester is over!

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
So sorry Emily about your miscarriage :( I wasn't on the forum for a few days and I only saw this now. I hope you will be feeling better soon sweet, it must be a very hard time for you :( Hope you will be ready to ttc soon and you will get your sticky bean this time :pray:

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM

Congratulations Mrs_P and Praying4Pink, I haven't been on the forum for some days...so happy for you, hope you both have a happy healthy pregnancy :)

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
Tmi but any mamas have tips for constipation??? I was drinking some prune juice a bit back but now with this nausea I just can't do it!!! I eat all whole grain food, try to drink lots of water although I could definitely up that! Was wondering if anyone has anything else that seems to work (that my nauseous tummy can handle)? Nausea + constipation makes for a super unhappy mama lol!!

Hi cvd, I'm always having the same problem...Constipation! it sucks! I consulted doctor as I was very very constipated and he gave me glycerine suppositories, I had to do them cause I was so blocked up. I'm also having Duphalac, it's a syrup and it is safe to have it during pregnancy, it's not very nice to drink cause it's too sweet and I try to avoid it but when I have it I feel better. Don't know if you can find that in Canada.

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM

My doc also suggests oranges and also kiwi and try to avoid rice and junk foods.

Rosie85
October 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
You know I get the same issues it's constipation for 3-4 days and then it's the opposite for 1 day. I will be in the bathroom it seems all day long. It's a cycle...doens't matter what I eat it just has to run it's course....ewww

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
Hi cvd, I'm always having the same problem...Constipation! it sucks! I consulted doctor as I was very very constipated and he gave me glycerine suppositories, I had to do them cause I was so blocked up. I'm also having Duphalac, it's a syrup and it is safe to have it during pregnancy, it's not very nice to drink cause it's too sweet and I try to avoid it but when I have it I feel better. Don't know if you can find that in Canada.

What a horrible problem to have eh! It's worse for me this pregnancy because at the end of my last pregnancy I ended up with the dreaded hemorrhoids, I almost made it through my whole preg without them, this one... they are laughing at me. :( I am going to look that up and see if we have it! I heard colace is safe to use, it is SOOO gross, I have to put it in milk and chug the whole thing. I tried it a couple times and didn't really notice anything so I stopped.
Oh my. I am one of those people that can't seem to ever find a "pregnancy glow" lol I am miserable already

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
I have been for my ultrasound today to check out if baby is ok cause of the bleeding I had 10 days or so ago. Well it seems baby is ok :) We saw and heard heart beating and the measurement of the baby is of 7wks 1day, so that's exactly how far I am. I'll have to go for another scan in 4weeks, but that's normal procedure here. Gynae said to relax now, she feels baby is fine :)

Rosie85
October 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
That's good news dreaming!!!

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
I have been for my ultrasound today to check out if baby is ok cause of the bleeding I had 10 days or so ago. Well it seems baby is ok :) We saw and heard heart beating and the measurement of the baby is of 7wks 1day, so that's exactly how far I am. I'll have to go for another scan in 4weeks, but that's normal procedure here. Gynae said to relax now, she feels baby is fine :)

Yay! That's great!

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
What a horrible problem to have eh! It's worse for me this pregnancy because at the end of my last pregnancy I ended up with the dreaded hemorrhoids, I almost made it through my whole preg without them, this one... they are laughing at me. :( I am going to look that up and see if we have it! I heard colace is safe to use, it is SOOO gross, I have to put it in milk and chug the whole thing. I tried it a couple times and didn't really notice anything so I stopped.
Oh my. I am one of those people that can't seem to ever find a "pregnancy glow" lol I am miserable already

So sorry to hear you feel miserable. I also ended up with hemmorrhoids with DS and they took some time to heal, plus had stitches from vg up to back there, so double trouble :( I'm tired every minute and need to sleep more, feel bloated and I'm always snacking cause of the constant nausea, but I'm not throwing up, yet! The only time that I feel better is when I'm eating, but obviously I can't eat all the time. I try to chew gum, which helps but after some time I get fed up of it (I don't usually am a big fan of chewing gum) I'm always very gassy too and it's such an annoying feeling :( I don't remember being like this with my DS.

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks girls, I was super afraid today especially cause I had had beta results increasing but not doubling. I was really anxious to see the baby :)

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
So sorry to hear you feel miserable. I also ended up with hemmorrhoids with DS and they took some time to heal, plus had stitches from vg up to back there, so double trouble :( I'm tired every minute and need to sleep more, feel bloated and I'm always snacking cause of the constant nausea, but I'm not throwing up, yet! The only time that I feel better is when I'm eating, but obviously I can't eat all the time. I try to chew gum, which helps but after some time I get fed up of it (I don't usually am a big fan of chewing gum) I'm always very gassy too and it's such an annoying feeling :( I don't remember being like this with my DS.

Eek! That sounds painful! It reminds me why I liked having a csection though lol!!! I have the EXACT same nausea as you. I have been sick twice though :( It's just all day long and I'm usually snacking on some five grain soda crackers every 20 mins lol I hate this feeling, but it's sad I'm almost getting used to it! Do you find it's worse at night? About an hour before bed it's like it the nausea decides to crank itself up! I can relate to how you feel about being bloated and gassy, I also didn't feel anything like this with DS :( I can remember at Christmas (I would have been about 4 months along) I had a bit of a baby bump but I tell ya, I am already showing more now then I was then!!! I'm glad to hear we are having similar experiences, always nice to be able to relate lol

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Eek! That sounds painful! It reminds me why I liked having a csection though lol!!! I have the EXACT same nausea as you. I have been sick twice though :( It's just all day long and I'm usually snacking on some five grain soda crackers every 20 mins lol I hate this feeling, but it's sad I'm almost getting used to it! Do you find it's worse at night? About an hour before bed it's like it the nausea decides to crank itself up! I can relate to how you feel about being bloated and gassy, I also didn't feel anything like this with DS :( I can remember at Christmas (I would have been about 4 months along) I had a bit of a baby bump but I tell ya, I am already showing more now then I was then!!! I'm glad to hear we are having similar experiences, always nice to be able to relate lol

Yeah it was really painful. How did you find pain of a Csection? I mean the stitches pain. Did you opt for a ceserian or were you forced to it cause of some complications? I sometimes think I would prefer a ceserean but I don't think we can choose for it over here, as far as I know they only do it if baby can't get out or cause of some complications. I'm so afraid of giving birth again :( I thought I was gonna die with DS and I had swore back then that I wouldn't ever have children again. Well I guess we all say that during labor.

I don't think nausea gets worse for me at night and at least I don't feel it when I'm asleep, so that's another good reason to sleep more when I can :) I can't say I'm showing yet but I definitely feel trousers tighter especially after having that feeling that they were falling down when I was on the LE diet, I really can feel the difference!

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
Yeah it was really painful. How did you find pain of a Csection? I mean the stitches pain. Did you opt for a ceserian or were you forced to it cause of some complications? I sometimes think I would prefer a ceserean but I don't think we can choose for it over here, as far as I know they only do it if baby can't get out or cause of some complications. I'm so afraid of giving birth again :( I thought I was gonna die with DS and I had swore back then that I wouldn't ever have children again. Well I guess we all say that during labor.

I don't think nausea gets worse for me at night and at least I don't feel it when I'm asleep, so that's another good reason to sleep more when I can :) I can't say I'm showing yet but I definitely feel trousers tighter especially after having that feeling that they were falling down when I was on the LE diet, I really can feel the difference!

We can't choose csections here either - I ended up having to get one because I was progressing too fast and he was not coming down, his heart beat had a couple dips while they were giving me my epidural so they decided then it was safest! The pain afterwards was pretty rough, I will admit. After the csection I was ecstatic, I had a fabulous experience. But this time DH will be staying home with me for 2 weeks, he went back to work after 3 days last time and being home was brutal. I couldn't nap because if I laid down, I couldn't get back up! LOL! Even sitting was hard, I am a wuss though. I also had a horrible first 4 weeks nursing so that made the pain seem worse I think. All went well though, my scar is about 2 inches long and I can still rock a low cut bikini and you'd never know!
Did you have a hard labour with DS?? I always wondered what it would have been like to have a normal birth lol I have the choice this time, but I am going with a csection again!

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
We can't choose csections here either - I ended up having to get one because I was progressing too fast and he was not coming down, his heart beat had a couple dips while they were giving me my epidural so they decided then it was safest! The pain afterwards was pretty rough, I will admit. After the csection I was ecstatic, I had a fabulous experience. But this time DH will be staying home with me for 2 weeks, he went back to work after 3 days last time and being home was brutal. I couldn't nap because if I laid down, I couldn't get back up! LOL! Even sitting was hard, I am a wuss though. I also had a horrible first 4 weeks nursing so that made the pain seem worse I think. All went well though, my scar is about 2 inches long and I can still rock a low cut bikini and you'd never know!
Did you have a hard labour with DS?? I always wondered what it would have been like to have a normal birth lol I have the choice this time, but I am going with a csection again!

I was due 7th March and dr said they will induce me 5 days after if labor wouldn't start naturally. I had to be admitted a day earlier to be applied some kind of gel down there. Midwife said that I was dilated 2.5 already and so she didn't do gel. The next morning she checked me again and she said I was dilated 3 (I wasn't feeling any pain at all by then) Then they started giving me the drip for induction at 8.30am and I started getting frequent contractions immediately, they lasted 1minute or more each and I got them every minute. So I thought that I was quite dilated. At noon midwife came to check me again and she said that I only opened up 0.5 more and was then 3.5 dilated. I was in shock when she told me that. I was in so much pain that I couldn't believe I was only that open 3.5. Then the gave me pedathene to decrease the pain, but I wasn't feeling it made any difference, I was only sort of half asleep with it but still felt the pain. I was ready to deliver at 15.20pm. By then I was exhausted but finally at least I could start pushing. Baby was born 20minutes after. It's not the delivery as such that I'm afraid of but the waiting to dilate. And I really don't want to get induced as I think it's much worse than having a natural delivery. I really hope this time,it starts naturally.

cvd
October 22nd, 2012, 04:42 PM
I was due 7th March and dr said they will induce me 5 days after if labor wouldn't start naturally. I had to be admitted a day earlier to be applied some kind of gel down there. Midwife said that I was dilated 2.5 already and so she didn't do gel. The next morning she checked me again and she said I was dilated 3 (I wasn't feeling any pain at all by then) Then they started giving me the drip for induction at 8.30am and I started getting frequent contractions immediately, they lasted 1minute or more each and I got them every minute. So I thought that I was quite dilated. At noon midwife came to check me again and she said that I only opened up 0.5 more and was then 3.5 dilated. I was in shock when she told me that. I was in so much pain that I couldn't believe I was only that open 3.5. Then the gave me pedathene to decrease the pain, but I wasn't feeling it made any difference, I was only sort of half asleep with it but still felt the pain. I was ready to deliver at 15.20pm. By then I was exhausted but finally at least I could start pushing. Baby was born 20minutes after. It's not the delivery as such that I'm afraid of but the waiting to dilate. And I really don't want to get induced as I think it's much worse than having a natural delivery. I really hope this time,it starts naturally.

LOL I have to laugh because there are just too many similarities. I was supposed to be induced as well (he was due June 11 and born on the 21) I went in for the gel but I was already 4cm so they didn't give it to me either, I couldn't feel my contractions so they sent me home and said if I didn't get farther they'd still give me the induction medicine in the morning. But obviously, I got farther and DS didn't want to lol. Glad to hear your baby was born quick though, that's great!!! I hope it starts naturally for you as well and the dilating goes fast! They usually say with your second it does so that's promising!!

dreamingpink77
October 22nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Yeah hope it's faster this time, but there's going to be a 12year age gap between them, so this is almost like my first I guess! I'm going to have a babysitter to help me with the little one :)

NearlyDone
October 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM
Hi can someone add me due June 29th(by my calculations) hoping boy but will be team green this pregnancy

Mommyof3boys
October 23rd, 2012, 06:22 AM
Hi! Can someone add me to the due date list too. I believe I will be due July 1. I am also going green but I am hoping for a girl.

cvd
October 23rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Hi! Congrats ladies!! Glad to have you with us

Mum23boys
October 23rd, 2012, 09:54 AM
3 more days until I find out if i can come back and join you lot - My edd was June 10th and would now be July 9th if we are successful this month. If not then 1 last try in November before giving it a break until February till 2013 :-(

cvd
October 23rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
3 more days until I find out if i can come back and join you lot - My edd was June 10th and would now be July 9th if we are successful this month. If not then 1 last try in November before giving it a break until February till 2013 :-(

Yay! Crossing my fingers this is the month for you!!! I will definitely be checking lots to see any updates lol!

One week till our ultrasound! We decided after we see the babe and all is well - we are making it public! Family and close friends know already but we will tell everyone else!!!

waffles
October 23rd, 2012, 03:33 PM

Fingers crossed for you!!

sweetpea
October 23rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Congrats, NearlyDone and Mommyof3! :)

Mum, I hope you'll be joining us again very soon!!! :pray: for you, friend!

sweetpea
October 23rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
How exciting, cvd! We told my parents and DH's parents, and that's it. We're planning on telling the whole family on Thanksgiving day (if we can hold out that long!). I'll be almost 12 weeks by then.

cvd
October 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
How exciting, cvd! We told my parents and DH's parents, and that's it. We're planning on telling the whole family on Thanksgiving day (if we can hold out that long!). I'll be almost 12 weeks by then.

That's fabulous!! I would wait but I can't hold it in anymore lol!! And I'm getting super bloated so it's going to be obvious in a couple more weeks. Silly question I know, but when's thanksgiving down there?? We have ours early oct

Rosie85
October 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM
Thanksgiving here is nov 22 this year.it is always the third Thursday.

sweetpea
October 23rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
That's fabulous!! I would wait but I can't hold it in anymore lol!! And I'm getting super bloated so it's going to be obvious in a couple more weeks. Silly question I know, but when's thanksgiving down there?? We have ours early oct
Like Rosie said, it's November 22nd this year. Only 30 days from today! :bigsmile:

Rosie85
October 23rd, 2012, 08:19 PM
Speaking of thanksgiving I could really go for some mashed potatoes and stuffing! Haha

cvd
October 23rd, 2012, 08:22 PM
Omg. I agree if I could make some stuffing right now I so would!!!!

Rosie85
October 23rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
The only thing I enjoy about my mil is her cornbread stuffing, lol.

sweetpea
October 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Thanksgiving is such a huge feast in my husband's big family! Turkey, mashed potatoes, 3 different kinds of stuffing, green bean casserole, candied yams, corn, artichokes, fruit salad, buttered rolls, etc. and then 6-8 different pies for dessert! ;) I can't wait!! Yummmm :)

sweetpea
October 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
The only thing I enjoy about my mil is her cornbread stuffing, lol.

I seriously LOL'd at this, Rosie!

:rofl:

I suppose I could say that the only thing I enjoy about my MIL is her heavenly pies. :bigsmile:

cvd
October 23rd, 2012, 08:42 PM
You ladies are KILLING me lol!!!! I'm laughing and wanting to cry cause now I'm so hungry. LOL. I'm actually craving French fries though :( an hour before bed lol

dreamingpink77
October 24th, 2012, 04:59 AM

Congratulations NearlyDone and Mommyof3boys...glad you're here :) Hope you have a happy health pregnancy!

dreamingpink77
October 24th, 2012, 05:00 AM

Really really hope you will be joining us soon hun :fx:

dreamingpink77
October 24th, 2012, 05:10 AM

We're also planning to tell everyone at around 12 weeks. Our parents and siblings know and just told 2 close colleagues at work but nobody else. So will be telling others at 12 weeks. I'm only hoping that I don't get too nauseous at work and anyone will notice. Today my colleague prepared some cappuccino and I just couldn't stand the smell, I had to go out in the terrace and wait till she drank it. When I was getting back at my desk, another colleague got some toast and again I couldn't stand it. I didn't even know where I was going to stay while he ate and I just went outside of the building for 5minutes until the smell went away. At least the boss was not here today so I could get out for a while.

dreamingpink77
October 24th, 2012, 07:25 AM
OMG girls! I can't stop eating :( I'm just starving all the time. I so much want to eat, it seems nothing satisfies my appetite :(

OneLastDream
October 24th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Congrats everyone. Can I join you please? My due date is 22nd June :happy:

Mum23boys
October 24th, 2012, 07:53 AM
OMG girls! I can't stop eating :( I'm just starving all the time. I so much want to eat, it seems nothing satisfies my appetite :(

Thats a good thing with twins though isnt it - dont they say to eat alot to start with and try and gain some pounds right from the beginning to help good birth weights ? If its not true id still do it and tell myself that eating loads was a good thing - damn it being pregnant is a good enough excuse to eat well if you ask me :-)

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:36 AM

Congratulations!!! Glad to have you join us!

sweetpea
October 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM
We're also planning to tell everyone at around 12 weeks. Our parents and siblings know and just told 2 close colleagues at work but nobody else. So will be telling others at 12 weeks. I'm only hoping that I don't get too nauseous at work and anyone will notice. Today my colleague prepared some cappuccino and I just couldn't stand the smell, I had to go out in the terrace and wait till she drank it. When I was getting back at my desk, another colleague got some toast and again I couldn't stand it. I didn't even know where I was going to stay while he ate and I just went outside of the building for 5minutes until the smell went away. At least the boss was not here today so I could get out for a while.
I know what you mean, dreaming. I am the same way with smells - they really set off my nausea. :( Changing DS2's poopy diaper and wiping DS1's poopy bum when he goes potty nearly sends me over the edge, too. :sigh:

sweetpea
October 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Congrats, OneLastDream!!! Welcome! :)

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I know what you mean, dreaming. I am the same way with smells - they really set off my nausea. :( Changing DS2's poopy diaper and wiping DS1's poopy bum when he goes potty nearly sends me over the edge, too. :sigh:

I have to hold my breath while changing my little guys diaper!!!! And I still usually end up gagging ick!

cvd
October 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Hey ladies! Will you guys check out the bump pictures thread?! We need some more participants!!!

dreamingpink77
October 25th, 2012, 08:12 AM

Congratulations OneLastDream! Glad you've joined us :) Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy :)

dreamingpink77
October 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Thats a good thing with twins though isnt it - dont they say to eat alot to start with and try and gain some pounds right from the beginning to help good birth weights ? If its not true id still do it and tell myself that eating loads was a good thing - damn it being pregnant is a good enough excuse to eat well if you ask me :-)

I don't know what's best right now :( I don't want to gain too much weight yet. I'm feeling like a whale already especially after becoming thinner on the LE diet. I'm being so negative about this first trimester, about feeling physically sick all the time or hungry, I just want to sleep and wake up when I'm 13 weeks! by the way Mum23boys...I'm not having twins...so that's not an excuse for me to eat more and more! :think: Guess you've confused me with sweetpea :)

dreamingpink77
October 25th, 2012, 08:18 AM

Yeah, I'm getting nauseous even when I go to the bathroom and smell my own poop....sorry about description!

cvd
October 25th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I have been having a ton of cravings lately!!! My husband is going to need a second job to keep up with all the food I want to eat! We are going out for NACHOES tonight!! YUM!

Praying4Pink
October 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I have been having a ton of cravings lately!!! My husband is going to need a second job to keep up with all the food I want to eat! We are going out for NACHOES tonight!! YUM!

Aww man can I come too? Where do you go for good nachos? We usually go to Moes. Don't know if you have those where you are but it is good!

cvd
October 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Aww man can I come too? Where do you go for good nachos? We usually go to Moes. Don't know if you have those where you are but it is good!

Mm they were delish! Where abouts are you?? I've never heard of Moe's! We went to Boston Pizza :)

Praying4Pink
October 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Mm they were delish! Where abouts are you?? I've never heard of Moe's! We went to Boston Pizza :)

In Florida. Moes is almost like Chipotle. Ever heard of them? Well they both have a fast service tex mex menu. You tell them if you want salad, rice bowl, tacos, nachos, etc... I will have to google Boston pizza.

cvd
October 26th, 2012, 07:30 PM
In Florida. Moes is almost like Chipotle. Ever heard of them? Well they both have a fast service tex mex menu. You tell them if you want salad, rice bowl, tacos, nachos, etc... I will have to google Boston pizza.

How's the weather in Florida??? How I'd love to be there right now lol we are already in winter jackets here! Fleece sleepers for DS! It's actually calling to start wet flurries next week. Winter is around the corner

Praying4Pink
October 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM
How's the weather in Florida??? How I'd love to be there right now lol we are already in winter jackets here! Fleece sleepers for DS! It's actually calling to start wet flurries next week. Winter is around the corner

Well we just dodged a hurricane so it has been raining and windy where I am on the coast. Today it is still pretty windy and just a bit cool. Nice actually! Where are you cvd?

cvd
October 28th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Well we just dodged a hurricane so it has been raining and windy where I am on the coast. Today it is still pretty windy and just a bit cool. Nice actually! Where are you cvd?

Oh geez glad you dodge it! We heard about that, apparently that's where all our rain is coming from lol! I am in Ontario, Canada! Close to Toronto!

Praying4Pink
October 28th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Oh geez glad you dodge it! We heard about that, apparently that's where all our rain is coming from lol! I am in Ontario, Canada! Close to Toronto!

Thanks cvd! We are quite used to them here but thankfully it missed us. Oh Canada! We have always wanted to visit. Maybe one day we will be able to meet up :-)

Maple
October 28th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Hi ladies,

I would like to join please!

I am due July 6th 2013 :flowerz:

Congrats & GL with morning sickness! :celebrate:

dreamingpink77
October 29th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Hi ladies,

I would like to join please!

I am due July 6th 2013 :flowerz:

Congrats & GL with morning sickness! :celebrate:

Hi Maple and Congratulations again :) Glad you're here with us :)

3boys
October 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Massive welcome to all the new ladies!

3boys
October 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM
So yesterday. I woke up in the morning for the first time and didn't need a wee. I then started gropping my breasts like a crazy person and they didn't feel as sore. I am still feeling slightly nauseas but have not been sick for a few days. I am petrified that something is wrong!! I Cried my eyes out to DH yesterday as I managed to convince myself I had miscarried again. Feel a bit more rational today but I am still super worried.

Do you think that this could be normal?? Do symptoms come and go like that? I know I've had three already lol. But with each pregnancy you turn into a first time mum again don't you.

Praying4Pink
October 29th, 2012, 03:11 PM
So yesterday. I woke up in the morning for the first time and didn't need a wee. I then started gropping my breasts like a crazy person and they didn't feel as sore. I am still feeling slightly nauseas but have not been sick for a few days. I am petrified that something is wrong!! I Cried my eyes out to DH yesterday as I managed to convince myself I had miscarried again. Feel a bit more rational today but I am still super worried.

Do you think that this could be normal?? Do symptoms come and go like that? I know I've had three already lol. But with each pregnancy you turn into a first time mum again don't you.

3boys the SAME thing happened to me last week. What makes it so bad is that I had a little spotting and it was a couple of days after that where I felt a little normal. Rest assured, the boob soreness will return, as will the nausea, and the overall unwell feeling of being knocked up, lol.

cvd
October 29th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks cvd! We are quite used to them here but thankfully it missed us. Oh Canada! We have always wanted to visit. Maybe one day we will be able to meet up :-)

Oh you should! To me it is quite boring I guess, being here all my life!! I have been to Fort Lauderdale before that's it for Florida though! Should tell you today we are getting the after affects of the hurricane you had! Last time we had this much wind my fence blew down. Fingers crossed it lasts the winds this time!! Lol

Praying4Pink
October 29th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Oh you should! To me it is quite boring I guess, being here all my life!! I have been to Fort Lauderdale before that's it for Florida though! Should tell you today we are getting the after affects of the hurricane you had! Last time we had this much wind my fence blew down. Fingers crossed it lasts the winds this time!! Lol

Lol cvd I feel the same way about Florida. I will say however, I have not been to all parts of Florida even though I have lived here all my life. Actually we are going on our Anniversary trip next weekend and we are visiting Sarasota, Fl. Lots of sandy white beaches I have heard so I am praying the weather is nice and sunny. Boo to those nasty winds. We got a lot of wind and a fair amount of rain. It floods where I live so that was not nice, lol. I do hope your fence stays put this time.

Mrs_P
October 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM

i had that all the time with one of my pregnancies (can't remember which) but always felt really glad when they came back again - think its cause hormone levels fluctuate and morning sickness is pretty much your bodies reaction to them.

Am a bit panicking now as i don't have any signs of being pregnant and am 6 weeks tomorrow - what time did everyones ms start?

cvd
October 29th, 2012, 04:07 PM
i had that all the time with one of my pregnancies (can't remember which) but always felt really glad when they came back again - think its cause hormone levels fluctuate and morning sickness is pretty much your bodies reaction to them.

Am a bit panicking now as i don't have any signs of being pregnant and am 6 weeks tomorrow - what time did everyones ms start?

Mine started 6 weeks on the dot lol. For about a week, it was all day constant nausea morning till night, now the nausea doesn't start till about 6pm and it is TERRIBLE. DH has to rub my back so I can even fall asleep!

Mommyof3boys
October 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM
I haven't had ms with any of my pregnancies so far, but the last few days my breasts have been extremely sore. I am just now starting to feel really tired, but not as tired as a feel like I should be so I'm sure it is going to get worse.

Pearl327
October 30th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Hi all,

I am delighted to be joining you after getting my BFP last night. Can someone add me to the list. my EDD is 8th July and I swayed XY.

dreamingpink77
October 30th, 2012, 06:22 AM

Mine started mostly at 6weeks exactly. I had had a day or two before the 6th week when I had very mild nausea, but I can say it actually started at 6 weeks. Now it's constant nausea not just morning sickness but I don't throw up. Plus I'm thirsty all the time but never know what to drink as it seems every kind of drink makes me nauseous. And with my DS, I didn;t have any nausea before 7 or 9 weeks, not sure exactly but definitely not before 7weeks.

dreamingpink77
October 30th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Hi all,

I am delighted to be joining you after getting my BFP last night. Can someone add me to the list. my EDD is 8th July and I swayed XY.

Congratulations Pearl, hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy. Glad you're here :) Hope you have your blue bean in there :)

3boys
October 30th, 2012, 09:36 AM

Thanks Mrs P. this has made me feel better. My boobs are back to being sore and although I haven't been sick for a while, I still feel gaggy so I think I am just being overly paranoid because of last year. Having said that I am counting down the days and hours until my ultrasound on Sunday!!

Sorry to hear that you are worried about your lack of MS. I think it's very normal for every pregnancy to be different. Maybe it's a sign of your girl :)

3boys
October 30th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Hi all,

Welcome Pearl. Love it, that our groups getting bigger :)

cvd
October 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Congrats to all the new ladies!!!! Glad your here!

I had my ultrasound this morning. It said I was actually 9w+4! 3 days big, so he said my due date would stay the same! I am ECSTATIC because I didn't even ask, but he told me baby's on the left and I ovulated from the left!!!! I know some dont believe in the ramzi theory but I do and ill take it!!!! Hehehe :)

Praying4Pink
October 30th, 2012, 12:41 PM

I had my ultrasound this morning. It said I was actually 9w+4! 3 days big, so he said my due date would stay the same! I am ECSTATIC because I didn't even ask, but he told me baby's on the left and I ovulated from the left!!!! I know some dont believe in the ramzi theory but I do and ill take it!!!! Hehehe :)

Woo Hoo Cvd! I tell you I can't WAIT until my u/s. Seems like time is just slowly ticking away. I have my first intake appointment next Thursday and then I go on my anniversary vacation. Hoping when I get back they will give me my first u/s appointment so I can post pictures for you ladies. I hope we both get some pink beauties in our lives very soon cvd!

cvd
October 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Woo Hoo Cvd! I tell you I can't WAIT until my u/s. Seems like time is just slowly ticking away. I have my first intake appointment next Thursday and then I go on my anniversary vacation. Hoping when I get back they will give me my first u/s appointment so I can post pictures for you ladies. I hope we both get some pink beauties in our lives very soon cvd!

Yes it's so exciting isn't it! I hope you get one soon!! My picture looks like a blob lol not much of a baby but it was still neat to see!!
I am now counting down till my gender scan! Once again... SO JEALOUS of all you ladies who get to find out around 12 weeks. ONLY 9 more weeks till I will find out lol sigh.

Praying4Pink
October 30th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Yes it's so exciting isn't it! I hope you get one soon!! My picture looks like a blob lol not much of a baby but it was still neat to see!!
I am now counting down till my gender scan! Once again... SO JEALOUS of all you ladies who get to find out around 12 weeks. ONLY 9 more weeks till I will find out lol sigh.

Cvd I don't know when the normal time is for us to have gender scan as I actually cheated a bit the first time. I had a bad bleed that landed me in the ER at 12 weeks on the dot. At first they said it was a threatened m/c but when I went to the OB they said I had partial placenta previa. They did a u/s to find out what was going on and that is when they told me the bubs was a bubs, lol. And let me tell you...at 12 weeks Bubba was REALLY showing his manhood. There was NO mistaking that gender. Switching OB's so idk what to really expect as far as timelines go. :shrug:

cvd
October 30th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Cvd I don't know when the normal time is for us to have gender scan as I actually cheated a bit the first time. I had a bad bleed that landed me in the ER at 12 weeks on the dot. At first they said it was a threatened m/c but when I went to the OB they said I had partial placenta previa. They did a u/s to find out what was going on and that is when they told me the bubs was a bubs, lol. And let me tell you...at 12 weeks Bubba was REALLY showing his manhood. There was NO mistaking that gender. Switching OB's so idk what to really expect as far as timelines go. :shrug:

Oh goodness, what a scare that is, glad everything was ok! I am not really sure on the timelines either, but as far as it SEEMS to me - most places is 12-14 weeks. Canada is really trying to get rid of gender selection, so 18 is the minimum and 90% of places around me won't unless your 20! It's only an extra month or 2 but it seems like forever away lol!!

Sugaree
October 30th, 2012, 04:55 PM
June 3rd!

sweetpea
October 30th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Hi, ladies! :wave: Sorry I haven't been around much, but the extreme nausea and extreme tiredness is totally kicking my butt! :sigh: Just wanted to pop in really quick for an update, see how everyone's doing, and say congrats to all the new BFP's! :)

My next scan wasn't supposed to be until November 9th, but my OB wanted me to come in earlier to check on my ruptured cyst, so she scheduled a scan for this morning. I was excited to see the babies earlier than expected, but when I was about to get in the shower this morning, I went pee and when I wiped, there was a tiny bit of pink spotting on the toilet paper. I was SO worried all morning long, praying that everything was okay. Hubby went with me to the scan while my mom stayed at home with our boys. So, the u/s tech did the scan and saw the two babies right away, and everything was fine (thank God!). Baby A's heartbeat was 179 bpm and baby B's heartbeat was 164 bpm. They're measuring right on track. The cyst is almost gone, and the tech couldn't determine where the spotting was coming from, which is gone now, so I really don't know what that was. But boy, what a relief to see those two little hearts beating away! God is so good. :)

Anyway...I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on with everyone, but it seems like we're all experiencing pretty much the same things (nausea, food aversions, tiredness, poop problems, LOL). Does anyone feel like they're showing yet? Yes, I know it's probably bloat at this point for all of us, but just wondering if anyone feels like it's noticeable to people yet? I'm trying hard to hide my bloat from friends and family until Thanksgiving Day (23 days to go!). I hope I can make it, I'm dying to spill the beans! Is anyone else planning on revealing their pregnancy on Thanksgiving?

ETA: I'll see if DH can scan a copy of our sonogram so I can upload it here tonight. If not, I may just have to take a picture of it instead. ;)

Mrs_P
October 30th, 2012, 05:07 PM
hello and welcome to our new ladies

girls thanks for the ms advice - maybe i'm just not far enough yet - only 6 weeks today. Its not that i'm moaning about not being sick it just seems weird anyway will appreciate whilst i can.

CVD congrats on the scan, i know its not a definite but i would love news like that - fingers crossed aubree is on her way

cvd
October 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Hi, ladies! :wave: Sorry I haven't been around much, but the extreme nausea and extreme tiredness is totally kicking my butt! :sigh: Just wanted to pop in really quick for an update, see how everyone's doing, and say congrats to all the new BFP's! :)

My next scan wasn't supposed to be until November 9th, but my OB wanted me to come in earlier to check on my ruptured cyst, so she scheduled a scan for this morning. I was excited to see the babies earlier than expected, but when I was about to get in the shower this morning, I went pee and when I wiped, there was a tiny bit of pink spotting on the toilet paper. I was SO worried all morning long, praying that everything was okay. Hubby went with me to the scan while my mom stayed at home with our boys. So, the u/s tech did the scan and saw the two babies right away, and everything was fine (thank God!). Baby A's heartbeat was 179 bpm and baby B's heartbeat was 164 bpm. They're measuring right on track. The cyst is almost gone, and the tech couldn't determine where the spotting was coming from, which is gone now, so I really don't know what that was. But boy, what a relief to see those two little hearts beating away! God is so good. :)

Anyway...I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on with everyone, but it seems like we're all experiencing pretty much the same things (nausea, food aversions, tiredness, poop problems, LOL). Does anyone feel like they're showing yet? Yes, I know it's probably bloat at this point for all of us, but just wondering if anyone feels like it's noticeable to people yet? I'm trying hard to hide my bloat from friends and family until Thanksgiving Day (23 days to go!). I hope I can make it, I'm dying to spill the beans! Is anyone else planning on revealing their pregnancy on Thanksgiving?

ETA: I'll see if DH can scan a copy of our sonogram so I can upload it here tonight. If not, I may just have to take a picture of it instead. ;)

Glad to hear everything went well this morning sweetpea! Spotting is always such a scary thing even though it seems its soo common lol!!
As for showing YES I feel like I am for sure showing, as you said it's mostly bloat, I'm definitely bigger at night then when I wake up but even waking up I noticed a wee little ponch. I'm gaining weight fast! We actually made our pregnancy public today :) I don't think I'll be able to hide it much longer and we couldn't keep it in, so we decided since all went well at the ultrasound it was time!
Hopefully the time flies until thanksgiving for you!! It's still so incredibly exciting that you have 2 in there, and those are high heartbeats! They say that means girl hehehe. The tech didn't tell me the heartbeat today at my ultrasound! He just showed me, but I have an appt on Thurs with my doc and I'm sure she will bring out the doppler lol!

cvd
October 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
hello and welcome to our new ladies

girls thanks for the ms advice - maybe i'm just not far enough yet - only 6 weeks today. Its not that i'm moaning about not being sick it just seems weird anyway will appreciate whilst i can.

CVD congrats on the scan, i know its not a definite but i would love news like that - fingers crossed aubree is on her way

Thanks Mrs P!!! I'll have to admit, I did a little dance as we left the hospital haha! I hope Aubree is on her way too :) I hope the morning sickness holds off for you anyway! Glad your feeling good

Maple
October 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Hi Sweetpea,

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough! I hope you get past that really soon. It's frustrating that nothing really helps either.. Get plenty of rest!

Glad your bleed turned out to be nothing to worry about. What a relief! Such a worrying time in early pregnancy.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your double trouble : )

All the best XX

dreamingpink77
October 31st, 2012, 05:56 AM

Hi sweetpea, worry you're feeling so tired, I'm complaining every minute with tiredeness with one baby, let alone you, with TWINS :) Glad to hear your little ones are fine. It must be so exciting to see two babies on the screen :) So happy your spotting is not a problem. Usually it's nothing bad, but we still are so worried to see bleeding during pregnancy even if it's only a little.

3boys
October 31st, 2012, 12:15 PM

So glad that everything is ok and that baby is doing well. Can't wait for my scan on Sunday.
Great news about ovulating on the left! I am 99.9% positive I ovulated on the right this time as when I went for my first Doctors appointment, upon feeling my abdomen he told me he thought he could feel a lump on my right ovary (indicating a cyst) I suffer a lot with this. Chances are its the corpus luteum

3boys
October 31st, 2012, 12:19 PM

Great news that babies are doing well. I am so excited for you having twins! Hope you feel better soon. As everyone has said don't blame you for feeling tired I am shattered and I've just got one baby in there.

sweetpea
October 31st, 2012, 02:46 PM
Glad to hear everything went well this morning sweetpea! Spotting is always such a scary thing even though it seems its soo common lol!!
As for showing YES I feel like I am for sure showing, as you said it's mostly bloat, I'm definitely bigger at night then when I wake up but even waking up I noticed a wee little ponch. I'm gaining weight fast! We actually made our pregnancy public today :) I don't think I'll be able to hide it much longer and we couldn't keep it in, so we decided since all went well at the ultrasound it was time!
Hopefully the time flies until thanksgiving for you!! It's still so incredibly exciting that you have 2 in there, and those are high heartbeats! They say that means girl hehehe. The tech didn't tell me the heartbeat today at my ultrasound! He just showed me, but I have an appt on Thurs with my doc and I'm sure she will bring out the doppler lol!
Thanks, cvd! :) Congrats on going public with your pregnancy! That's such a great feeling! I can't wait until we're able to share our news! I only have to hold it in for another 3 weeks! ;)

sweetpea
October 31st, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Sweetpea,

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough! I hope you get past that really soon. It's frustrating that nothing really helps either.. Get plenty of rest!

Glad your bleed turned out to be nothing to worry about. What a relief! Such a worrying time in early pregnancy.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your double trouble : )

All the best XX
Thanks, Maple! :) I know, I hate the first few weeks of pregnancy - always scared that something is going to go wrong, and also feeling sick and miserable. I *love* the second trimester - can't wait to get there! ;)

Congrats again on your BFP!! I'm so happy for you!! :bighug: