PDA

View Full Version : Cramping after a chemical?

Navywife620
October 6th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I have never had a chemical before this so I am not sure what to expect. Well I stopped bleeding Thursday. Bled around 5 days.. Now I am having dull cramping. Is this normal? Could I be ovulating already? I am CD7 today if you count the first day I started bleeding already. It doesn't feel like ovulation pain but I don't know why I could be cramping after the bleeding has stopped. What is going on with my body??

Mum23boys
October 9th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Hi hun only just seent his - i had mild cramps too and i think its just your body making sure its having a good old clear out !! Sorry sounds yuk doesnt it.
How are you feeling now ? I believe we are cycle buddies after our losses - Im on CD 7 TODAY and plan to start my OPK x 3 a day on about the 11th but will probably do one each evening the ext 2 nights. I dont usually o until the 16th though.
we are starting our FR tonight until the 15th and then plan to DTD 16th,17,18,19,20 ( cd's 14,15,16,17,18) and longer if i dont get my +opk.

Northern_Shutterbug
October 9th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I'm in cd7 too but no cramping. I bled for 4 days and it was a lot lighter than normal, but that could be because its only the 2nd after having the copper coil out.

We DTD on cd5 and cd7 as I've had tons of EWCM and temps have been very low, today dropping quite a bit. It hasn't felt like a chore, so I'm hoping that we can do it every couple of days, but more when we feel like it. I still really want a girl but just letting nature take its course and see what we get.