PDA

View Full Version : Please guess the gender @ 20 weeks ultrasound

cherry123
October 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hi All!
So the first picture is 20 weeks ultrasound of my daughter who is 3 year old now, and the second picture is of my baby which is due in feb 2013 and is of 20 weeks too.The gender could not be found as the tech said that the baby did not let her have a look. please make guesses. I have booked for a 3d in 3 weeks but would love to hear from you all!

_proudmommyx2
October 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
id say a girl?

love-my-kids
October 7th, 2012, 02:48 PM
no gender clues.

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I'm really not sure, but I will tell you that baby hiding their parts especially around 20 weeks is a good GIRLY sign! :)
Because if you think about it there's no stuff in between like there would be with a boy..so it's more comfortable for them to keep their legs closed. My baby hid her parts at 14 wk 4 day but the tech still saw enough of a side nub shot to determine girl.
I had to go back the next week and do it all over again and the OB said, You know a baby hiding their parts is more an indicator of a little girl"

What are you hoping for Cherry? I hope that is what you get!

cherry123
October 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
im hoping for a baby boy but i would love a girl too !! looking at the skull dont you guys feel that this one has a different skull shape? thats what i noticed?

Petal
October 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM
You need a potty shot at 20 weeks, cute little babies you have thou :-))

Mrs_P
October 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM
im hoping for a baby LOL we'll your def getting one of those!!!

I wouldn't rule out the sex either way - one of boys was very private with his private parts (and the rest of himself for that matter he kept burrowing into my pelvis to avoid the ultra sound lady) and he is all boy (has always been rather quite a well blessed boy to so no idea how he hid it so well)

cherry123
October 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
LOL we'll your def getting one of those!!!

I wouldn't rule out the sex either way - one of boys was very private with his private parts (and the rest of himself for that matter he kept burrowing into my pelvis to avoid the ultra sound lady) and he is all boy (has always been rather quite a well blessed boy to so no idea how he hid it so well)

hahaha sorry just missed a word...fixed it lol

Butterfly Spirit
October 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM
LOL we'll your def getting one of those!!!

I was waiting for this post. LOL It's true they are both possible scenarios.

Mrs_P
October 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM
probably generally too though butterfly little girls are often more lady like, you could spot the balls on the other two miles away and given the choice they'd rather be naked now to

cherry123
October 7th, 2012, 03:24 PM
actually the baby did not turn, it did not had its legs closed, plus the tech was getting phone calls and she just rushed off!

cherry123
October 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
are there any skull theory experts on here?

OneLastDream
October 7th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I don't know much about the skull theory but thought they looked different. My no.2 at 20 weeks kept his legs closed and they agreed girl as per the 12 week scan and he is definitely a boy!!!! X good luck

lisvna
October 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I don't believe in skull theory. Everyone said girl except one person but he is defenetly a boy!

Cinss
October 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Is the pic on the bottom your daughter? If so i would say the top pic looks boyish, if not sorry i am totally wrong :)

joyfylgrl
October 7th, 2012, 05:31 PM
No gender clues. Sorry :(

cherry123
October 8th, 2012, 02:25 AM
nooo, the first is my girl lol

cherry123
October 9th, 2012, 02:23 AM
bump

baby2ontheway
October 9th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Amazing they look so similar.. I would have thought the skull looked boyish -pic 2...but comparing the two babes and their similarities I have to say girl.

cherry123
October 10th, 2012, 03:08 AM
another 2 weeks left, anyone else willing to make guesses?

Threekidsohmy
October 10th, 2012, 07:08 AM
No gender clues but skull looks girly

cherry123
November 1st, 2012, 02:57 AM
So we found out today that its a girl.99.9 %
I really wanted a boy this time :( but whatever im happy and shes very cute in the 3d. so i love her
I would be wanting the third one a boy though lol

Violet_
November 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
Congrats on your second little girl. I'm sure she will be adorable. Next time...Hehe.

lovemy4
November 1st, 2012, 08:21 AM
Congrats! Sisters are wonderful :)

cherry123
November 2nd, 2012, 06:59 AM
I dont know why but i cnt get over being sad :( is this normal?has anybody else had boys after 2 girls?

ELP
November 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
Oh hun, it is normal to be sad if you had your hopes set on one or the other:( One thing I do know is that once you meet her the feelings of sadness will go away:) Myabe not instantly for all, but day by day she will sneak further and further into your favorite things list:) There are lots of ladies who got their boy after 2 girls, when your ready you can join us ladies here who are swaying for a boy, the information is being updated with sway results all the time, so with a bit of luck your No3 will be your little boy:luck:

Kijoja
November 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
I dont know why but i cnt get over being sad :( is this normal?has anybody else had boys after 2 girls?

I started with a boy and then a girl came, another girl came and another girl came... I was slightly sad after de 3th girl, but that feeling was gone after a couple of days. Just had to get used to the fact another girl was on the way.

And after my three girls I got pregnant again; really hoping for a little boy, but kinda expecting another girl. And guess what.. This time a boy was on the way. So it's possible!

Now I'm really hoping for another little boy again (3 boys-3 girls) and if it turns out to be a girl it's gonna take some time to get used to, but I know I will love her the same.

You will too, it just needs some time... So, I can relate to the feeling of sadness your going through. It sucks...

Thorz300
November 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Sorry too hard to tell

Super Mom of 6 Girls
November 3rd, 2012, 12:09 AM
I have six girls and both times where we had a scan that the tech couldn't see and we got all excited thinking boy, well they were girls. I think girls are more modest! LOL! So i say girl!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Kijoja
November 3rd, 2012, 02:03 AM
I have six girls and both times where we had a scan that the tech couldn't see and we got all excited thinking boy, well they were girls. I think girls are more modest! LOL! So i say girl!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Not my girls. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Every scan I had all 3 showed it all, to every tech that wanted to peek.. There was never a doubt they were girls.. :bigsmile:

Thorz300
November 5th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Could be either but usually girls are the hiders!