PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing has happend :-(

soverysad
October 8th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Thats it Gd im done with you! My friend gave birth to my desired gender and her much wanted little girl. But life is cruel sometime as her baby was born sleeping :-( no reason, full term gone. I was worried that she might have agirl how selfish is that! my poor friend. I cannot believe it i couldnt care i just wish i could bring back her little girl. I dont know what to say to her x

Yuzu
October 8th, 2012, 08:12 PM
What sad news. Offer her your love and sympathy; that's the best thing you can do. The world is a hard place to understand sometimes.

tinksmagic
October 8th, 2012, 08:30 PM
My heart goes out to you and your friend. A good friend of ours lost his DD at the same time I lost my boys. We were able to comfort each other but the hurting you feel is the worst. Prayers to you and your friend.

Myloves
October 9th, 2012, 05:00 AM
I'm so sorry for your friend :(

dreamingpink77
October 9th, 2012, 05:08 AM
I'm so sorry for your friend, this must be unbearable for her. Life is so unfair sometimes. I :pray: for her she will find peace in her heart. Try to be there for her as much as you can.

lisvna
October 9th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm so sorry for your friend. Try to comfort her you are a good friend!!!

Wishful thinking
October 9th, 2012, 05:32 PM
This is so sad. I can't imagine how she's feeling or you to watch her go through this. Just be there for her as much as possible; she's going to need you now more than ever. :(

riss177
October 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM
I'm sorry! It's so hard to understand why things like this happen. Try not to feel bad about how you were feeling about your friend having a girl. That was a natural feeling; please don't feel selfish. All you can do now is be there to comfort her. Prayers go out to you, your friend and her family.

KidAtHeart
October 10th, 2012, 09:42 PM
If anything, you can probably relate to her better than a lot of other people now. Try not to beat yourself up feeling guilty. My advice is, just let her talk. I feel like people don't know what to say in situations like this and never really acknowledge what happened. My friend lost her daughter when she was about 18 months old. When she had another baby, I would ask if this pregnancy was like the others or if the new baby looked like his siblings (all of them, even the girl she had lost), because to pretend that her little girl didn't exist just seemed disrespectful. Does that make sense? My heart goes out to your friend.

Son4meplz
October 16th, 2012, 11:10 AM
This is unimaginable....makes me wonder if there really is GOD anywhere...I don't think so.

Its just plain cruel...my heart goes out for the mom....i hope she gets the strength. For your feelings, I would say we all are human beings n born with lots of desires, wishes, selfishness jealousy etc. so don't feel too bad....I think god should give everyone what they want (i mean resonable things) so that we don't feel jealous towards others.

Southern Butterfly
November 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
There are no words for losses like this. Try not to beat yourself up over your feelings, as you said life can be cruel and just doesn't make sense sometimes. HUGS to you and your friend and her precious sleeping angel.

Violet_
November 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
So sorry to hear this! Yes, the lose of a beautiful baby, no matter the gender IS the worse thing. So sad.

My Three Sons
November 8th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I am so sorry. That is always a big fear for me as well, to lose a baby or have a sleeping baby born.