PDA

View Full Version : my aci jel got here today!

Coccinelle33
February 17th, 2011, 03:06 PM

Sunset
February 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM
how exciting! I'm in the uk so I have to order my aci gel all the way from NZ lol I'm hoping it'll get here soon

pinksapphire
February 17th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Where do you get aci-jel?

atomic sagebrush
February 17th, 2011, 06:02 PM
You can order it online from several places, unfortunately they don't sell it here (except acid jelly which you need a prescription for.)

I'm happy you got your Acijel MD - I hope it works wonders!!

Another princess
February 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
MD,Yay for your Aci-jel arriving. Bet you are getting excited! FX your AF returns very soon.

Emery
March 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Can someone please post a link on where we can buy Aci jel online if we live in the US?

4BlueLooking4Pink
March 30th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I was wondering what places online you can buy it?

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I bought sylk to use, is aci-jel better?

Emery
March 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Emmy - from what I have read and understood on GD AciJel is "better" because it is specifically meant to make the vaginal pH acidic, which favors X sperm. However, it is not available in the US.

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Maybe I should try to find some online and get it so I can try it during my test month!

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I bought sylk to use, is aci-jel better?

Acijel has something called "acetic acid" which is supposed to sway harder than the other kinds of acid.

I personally think it is probably irrelevant. It has a slightly lower pH than Replens and Sylk do but we don't know if that makes any difference at all.

Acijel was specially designed for swaying purposes but it legally can't be marketed that way, so it's sold as a vaginal cream and not a swaying aid.

Please read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1257-The-ins-and-outs-of-Aci-Jel&highlight=acijel
And http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Complete-guide-to-Replens-and-RepHresh
And http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1134-The-lure-of-Lubes!!&highlight=lure+lubes

Emery
April 5th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Sorry if I am not supposed to post links, but is this a reputable place to purchase the aci-jel? It has free shipping and is the cheapest I have seen online.

http://www.nz-online-pharmacy.com/products/Aci%252dJel-Vaginal-Jelly.html

Emery
April 5th, 2011, 04:51 PM
It's supposed to be the best! I just want to make sure the site is reputable before I buy.

Coccinelle33
April 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
i have seen lots of girls from aci-jel. i got mine from a uk pharmacy online.

Coccinelle33
April 6th, 2011, 12:25 AM
i got it at a uk drug store online. i just googled aci-jel. i still plan on using a little lime and some vinegar after while also doing the aci-jel.

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Darn that stuff is expensive!!! lol. Do we have studies showing it actually sways pretty successfully for a girl?

There are no studies that I know of.

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Sorry if I am not supposed to post links, but is this a reputable place to purchase the aci-jel? It has free shipping and is the cheapest I have seen online.

http://www.nz-online-pharmacy.com/products/Aci%252dJel-Vaginal-Jelly.html

I know some people have bought from them and I hope someone chimes in and tells whether they liked it or not.

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Mommy duke where did you get yours? Should you do the lime douching still when using the aci-jel?

I personally prefer the jellies + antihistamine combo, because you don't have to douche. I'm not a huge fan of douching because the stress raises testosterone and it may cause infection.

swish
April 6th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Atomic, so you mean you prefer jellies/anti his combo to ace jel or to douching? And what do you mean by jellies? Thanks

swish
April 6th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Ignore the last post, I've found all the answers on your other threads!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I'll answer for anyone who stumbles onto this thread...I prefer jelly + antihistamines to anything involving douching. Not a fan of douching both for the safety aspect and the stress aspect.

Coccinelle33
April 9th, 2011, 09:16 AM
around ovulation should a full or half app be used or just a finger tip?

atomic sagebrush
April 9th, 2011, 04:55 PM
What else are you doing?? If you're doing a lot of other things like douching/antihistamines/spermicide, you might want to stick with a fingertip.

But if you aren't doing anything else to sway and just using aci-jel and you're making a lot of EWCM, you might want to use more, like a half-app the day before your attempt.

jude17
April 9th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Is acijel classed as a jelly? If so would I use acijel and antihistamine and I wouldn't use a douche because I was using the acijel? Is this correct? I read somewhere that people have used acijel to lower pH before and after attempt but they also used sylk as a lube during the attempt. Does this sound like a good idea??

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Is acijel classed as a jelly? If so would I use acijel and antihistamine and I wouldn't use a douche because I was using the acijel? Is this correct? I read somewhere that people have used acijel to lower pH before and after attempt but they also used sylk as a lube during the attempt. Does this sound like a good idea??

The various jellies are Acijel, Replens, Rephresh, Sylk, and a few other off-brand less common ones.

Yes, that's fine!! Honestly I think JUST Sylk is fine too. I don't think there's anything magical about acijel.

The douching does two things, it washes away CM and acidifies. So by using the antihistamine to dry up CM and then using the jelly(ies) for acidity, you're accomplishing the same thing as the douching does.

atomic sagebrush
April 10th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hmmm... This is a very good point. I tried the douching thing it is very stressful. Should you do the lime tampon after four hours though? I guess I should get the aci-jel pretty soon to see if it would raise my Ph.

Just curious to see if anyone knows what Tamara thinks about skipping the douching and just doing the aci-jel if it keeps your pH low.

:think:I think Tamara and I have an unspoken pact never to discuss swaying because it's probably not good for our friendship!!:wink:

According to the IG FAQ it is ok to use either a douche or RepHresh/Replens (and I would class Acijel in here but I believe she wrote this when Acijel had been recalled and was impossible to come by) to keep pH low. She says Acijel can be used like Replens in a different section.

She has only RepHresh and canola listed as acceptible lubes but I think she wrote that part of FAQ before Sylk came out. I think Sylk, either in combo with the other jellies or by itself, is GREAT for pink.

I wouldn't use lime tampon with jellies. It's not necessary because the jellies are kinda sticky and don't wash away like douche does. Plus you're still giving yourself unnecessary stress making and inserting the tampon. IDK what T's opinion is on that, I couldn't figure it out from FAQ, but I don't think she buys into my idea that people getting obsessive over swaying raises their testosterone and sways blue. But I KNOW firsthand that happened to me.

Coccinelle33
April 10th, 2011, 02:08 PM
i have been doing aci jel (half full app) every few days starting right after af and then only a finger tip full every day around ovulation 1-2 times a day. im also using sylk and doing vinager before bd and maybe after although i haven't tried yet.